Mini 425 Generic Western Mafia- Game over!

Ichigo
Ichigo
Townie
Ichigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by Ichigo »

Confirm
Who me? No, no I'm not guilty you've got the wrong person.

I can picture in my mind a world without hate, a world without war, and I can picture us attacking that world cause they'de never expect it.-Jack Handey
Ichigo
Ichigo
Townie
Ichigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by Ichigo »

Gah! Seems I've missed all the discussion. I've been away all day, and just got back.

Vote:John

His posts just don't seem to be from someone trying to find a mafioso.
Ichigo
Ichigo
Townie
Ichigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by Ichigo »

John wrote:Bah humbug.
I am analyze what is being said, but not much has been said. when something concrete comes up I'll become useful.

And WTF IS THIS TIGER SHIT?
I agree it's pretty annoying.
Ichigo
Ichigo
Townie
Ichigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by Ichigo »

roar

I can picture in my mind a world without hate, a world without war, and I can picture us attacking that world cause they'de never expect it.-Jack Handey
Ichigo
Ichigo
Townie
Ichigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:53 pm

Post by Ichigo »

Sorry I've been away for a couple of days. I'll be more active now that I'm back. I am really sorry.

Ichigo
Ichigo
Townie
Ichigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:12 pm

Post by Ichigo »

[quote=gorckat]Ichigo- Why does John not seem to be finding scum? You've posted less than he has...[/quote]

I don't know about you but all of his posts seem to be faked stupidity. I mean when you start asking questions about things that are answered in the thread title I have to wonder about you.
Ichigo
Ichigo
Townie
Ichigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by Ichigo »

Avinyl wrote:
I have reread the thread, however, i can't see anything distinctly scummy.
DLMF
: Only 6 posts excluding confirmation, sticks with his vote because of gut feeling. I don't think he's scum though.
Gor
kc
at
: He seems to be very skeptical about why people vote.
Guardian
: He seems to be a little to eager newbie, but i have a gut feeling that he is scum and is just trying to seem like a little to eager newbie. I am also suspicious of the "speedlynch Raffles" and the proposition of a random lynch.
Ichigo
: 4 posts; Confirm, random vote, talking about the tigers on April 1.
John
: Many posts, but no post is longer than a few sentences. I don't know what to think about him.
Mustafa15
: Only a few short posts, however, he has posted that he would be away.
Occult
: Doesn't want to vote definitively yet, however, he is suspicious of 3 persons.
Peter Venkman
: Insists upon that we probably haven't any power roles. How can he be so sure?
Raffles
: I can't make up my mind on him, either he's town or he is scum that seems protown.
Vel-Rahn Koon
: He switched rather quickly from Guardian to Vryklan.
Vryklan
: I no longer know what to think.

Unvote Vryklan
Vote Ichigo
for reasons stated above.
You vote me when it seems, atleast to me, that you're really suspicious of Guardian, but of course I could be way off in my observation there, correct me if I'm wrong. I thought the whole point of the game was to lynch the mafia not lynch a random lurker. Oh and if you really want to put pressure on a lurker you're going to need more than one vote. ;)
Ichigo
Ichigo
Townie
Ichigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:34 pm

Post by Ichigo »

Hmmm no edit button that's very incovenient

Ichigo
Ichigo
Townie
Ichigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:17 am

Post by Ichigo »

gorckat wrote:
Ichigo wrote:Hmmm no edit button that's very incovenient
Not at all- don't want people going back and changing stuff, now do you?

That's what EBWOP is- Edit By Way Of Post (if you ahdn't looked it up, yet).

I've skimmed a bit to try and get a feel for whom I think is scum, but I'm going to a baseball game later and don't really have too much time to blow at the moment :P

At the top of my list are the players with the fewest posts since they give us the least to go on, but I understand that some people just post less. As long as they come through when the chips are down, that's fine.

I'll post more tonight.
Well it would be nice for misspelling, adding things to a post that you forget, etc.

But I guess I can live without it.

Ichigo
Ichigo
Townie
Ichigo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Ichigo »

Guardian wrote:I am conflicted about posting when some others post so little but I'm bored so heregoes...
Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:What a weekend :P

@Vryk - thanks for posting a response to 107. The answer you gave was the one I was expecting (after all, applying what you would have done to someone else's actions and then pointing a finger for it is a good dose of craplogic), and I'm glad that you've given your reasons for keeping your vote where it is.

Unvote: Vryklan; Vote: Avinyl

Avinyl's vote switch in 180 seems off to me. He votes Ichigo in post 171 for "lurking", and then switches the vote 1/2 hour after Ichigo makes
ONE
post in response to the vote. For only having a "little suspicion" of Guardian you posted quite a bit about him in 171, yet you're gunning for lurkers and OMGUSing in the process? Seems like you're trying to point as many fingers as possible and sow confusion.
Yeah, this seemed fishy to me too - it's incredibly ironic that he had internet problems or whatever and had to lurk and then was extremely suspicious of Ichigo for lurking... and then switched it. I don't want to unvote Vryklan just yet, but I think Avinyl deserves this pressure as his actions have been quite sneaky.

I read the newbie game gorckat mentioned, though, and both gorckat and avinyl's actions are consistent with being town... (avinyl lurking and gorckat NOT trusting people [he trusted people as mafia]) but in that game avinyl did not throw suspicion around randomly as he has here to an extent.. In that thread people listed their suspicions in a nifty column, I'm going to do it because it looked cool.

Most scummy

Vryklan
- bad logic, lurking while accused, defended by Raffles too much.
Avinyl
- throwing vote around, lurking, bad logic trying to just get people convicted, distancing from Vryklan and Ichigo (who I find suspicious) by voting and unvoting
Raffles
- defends me then attacks me, defends Vryklan heavily because they are irl friends.. acts really really pro-town then says that for sure the pro-town scum tell is a fallacy...
--gap--
Ichigo
- lurks a lot then comes back without adding much, bad vibe
mustafa15
- lurkish, randomish votes, bad vibe
DLMF
- lurkish
John
- lots of short posts, not a lot of explanation
Occult
- i have no real read on him yet, despite his many posts :(
--big gap--
Vel
- lots of good logic, could be a well hiding scum but I think that his interest in getting right people is genuine... loses some points for association with VTech, :lol:
Gorckat
- good vibe, his actions are consistently pro town, he is suspicious of everyone, his action is markedly different from when he was scum in the newbie game
Peter
- pointed out stuff that would not make sense for a scum to point out..
Least scummy
I don't see much to add since I've already addressed the accusations against me. Unless of course I've missed something, which if you point out what I've failed to address then I'll do so.

It's kinda hard to get a clear read on people when you don't know how their style of play. If I had a better way then I would definately use it, but I've never played with you all before so I'll have to figure that out this game. I'm use to playing on a different forum where I know pretty much everyone that I play with, and maybe a few new faces every once-in-a-while.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”