Mini 425 Generic Western Mafia- Game over!

Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:55 am

Post by Vryklan »

/confirm

I had internet problems yesterday
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:01 am

Post by Vryklan »

*hicough* what?

Oh yeah!

So like.... uh what was i saying?
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:05 am

Post by Vryklan »

Vote: Raffles
for asking to many questions!
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:24 am

Post by Vryklan »

Occult wrote:
Vote:Guardian

Because A speed lynch request is always suspisious.

I'll second that :wink:

I also think that guardian isnt 'new' at all and could well be a very good player with either a) two accounts or has just played lots in real life but not online. New players hardly ever jump in with loads of posts right from the off.

There is no proof he actualy rolled a dice to pick raffles, it's just too much of a coincidence that he had already had a go at raffles and then "oh look the dice picked raffles"; i dont believe it for a second.

In fact if i was making up a random d12 result 11 is the number i would have gone for too which reinforces my point.

Vote: Guardian
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:27 am

Post by Vryklan »

oh and btw i just realised that it looks like i'm defending raffles in my last post but i'm not, i was just using the example to make my point
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:06 am

Post by Vryklan »

Raffles wrote:
Vote: Vryklan
for coming up with crap reasons to bandwagon on Guardian.
Ok, i wasnt intentionally trying to start a wagon rolling. But raffles tore into my argument way too quickly and in his own words "for nitty gritty reasons".

Which begs the question; why is he defending guardian so fervently?

FoS: Raffles
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:19 am

Post by Vryklan »

Guardian wrote:I still have no real idea who the mafia is... someone claim? :P

Shotgun!
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:37 am

Post by Vryklan »

Guardian wrote:Vryklan post, seriously, you're looking scummier each day.

Scum? Just for being busy and having log on problems? Clear logical thinking there :roll:

Anyway, forget the whole dice thing, i was just trying to make a point but obviously i didnt make it well...

As for the shotgun thing, you guys actualy took me seriously? Don't u guys shout shotgun to claim something in the states? Or is it just a brit thing over here?

As regards to who ever said it, shotgun actualy came from the american police as when they went on patrol one officer would shout "shotgun" to claim riding shotgun over driving.
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:16 am

Post by Vryklan »

Ok, so in response to post 107:
In fact if i was making up a random d12 result 11 is the number i would have gone for too which reinforces my point.

Vote: Guardian
Setting aside that Guardian did use the dice tag, I fail to see how the number you would select proves that Guardian chose it deliberately.
What i was trying to say was; from a psycological point of view i think that the number 11 is the most likely number some one who is trying to bodge a d12 dice result would use. I realised that that would be the number I would have chosen and so maybe there is a psycological element behind the choice. But as Guardian did in fact use a random dice generator this whole idea is in fact invalid.

However as Raffles cleverly noticed I havent retracted my vote on Guardian and this is because I remain unconvinced of his innocence. In fact I'm sure i put an FoS on him as well...

As for my thoughts on each player I will post them shortly when i've had a chance to read through everything again.
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:21 am

Post by Vryklan »

gorckat wrote: @Raffles: You seem to be defending Vryklan quite a bit. I, for one, would like him to answer all the questions put to him on his own. At this point, if one of you turns up scum I excpect the other would, too.
I think you'll find that he did the same for Guardian earlier on in the game. Now, seen as both Guardian and I are newbies to this forum It would seem that Raffles is just sticking up for new people and as this attitude is helpful rather than destructive I would put Raffles as a deffinate town candidate.
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:26 am

Post by Vryklan »

John wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Avinyl

A total of 4 post. 7 pages. Lurker.

One post was a random vote, the second explained the random vote. So 2 posts that count.
For some reason, i couldn't log in to mafiascum, but now i am here again. I am rereading and analyzing right now, but i think i will be done soon.
I would have to agree with John here, I understand about Avinyl's log in problems having experienced them myself but he was away alot longer than me and even his few posts that he has made have been brief as pointed out by John there.

But i will wait for Avinyl's reread and post before I make a decision on where i think he stands.

ps, sorry for the multiple postings but i cant put all my ideas in one post. I'll try and spread them out a bit
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Vryklan »

So more thoughts...

Vel and Peter: as the more experinced players these guys seem a bit distant at the mo. They only really correct points made and point things out, I don't think I've seen a definitive decision or accusation from either of them yet.

Mustafa: linked to John's comment on Avinyl lurking, mustafa hasnt said an awful lot either which leads me to think he's also lurking. More posts from him?
Vryklan
Vryklan
Townie
Vryklan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:17 am

Post by Vryklan »

[quote="Raffles"]No. Say there was no discussion. It's always a random lynch. Then the odds will
always
be in scum's favour, because there is
always
more scums in any given ongoing game. Then all scum should care about during the day is not getting himself lynched.[quote]

But there is a discussion and a bloody long one at that. So its not a random lynch its a lynch in the townies favour hopefully so if the scum sit back and don't care they will find themselves on the lynch list quickly.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”