How To Mod - Version 2.0

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:36 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Not to derail the current discussion regarding Mod Prods, but I've got a question concerning Night actions:

Which night actions get a response?

ie: Do you respond to every night action and tell them what happened? Do you tell the Doc that his protection was successful? Do you tell the scum that their kill was stopped?

I've read games where people state that they know that an action was successful, which seems to indicate that, even though there was nothing in the thread to confirm whether or not the action worked, they received something from the Mod stating what happened.

Common sense dictates that you wouldn't give out certain info (ie: you wouldn't tell the scum that their kill didn't work because it was roleblocked, because that would give away the existence of a roleblocker), but I wanted to know in which situations, if any, a Mod responds to a night action PM and tells the player what happened.

Hope this makes sense. Didn't get much sleep last night :)
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:33 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

petroleumjelly wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:Argh. Except that work blocks Gmail, which also apparently means all Google Docs are blocked.
You know you play too much mafia when your first thought upon reading this statement is:
Jelly's First Thought wrote:But who will protect Google at night if the Google Docs are blocked!?
hehehe! :lol:
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”