Mini 413 - Famous CATS - Over! Quit pussyfooting around!

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:35 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Can we have like some mass prods, see who's about after the crash.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:47 am

Post by massive »

Never mind the players, how about the MOD?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:29 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Well yeh that'd be nice aswell either way I've managed to lose interest in this game.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:51 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Zthe mod has been prodded!~
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:35 am

Post by bertrand »

I'm still searching for a DP replacement, Wizardcat needs one... have I missed any?
Last edited by bertrand on Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:57 am

Post by theopor_COD »

bertrand wrote:I'm still searching for a DP replacement, theopor needs one, Wizardcat needs one... have I missed any?
Gah why do I need one. We need some activity that is all. I do not want to be replaced I want some posts!

Then I have misinterpreted one of your posts. Never mind!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:01 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

this inactivity is treason

Everyone who does not post in the next 24 hours and hasn't since the return will be prodded and replaced shortly afterwards.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:16 pm

Post by massive »

I'm posting but it's only to say I'm out of town through Sunday. Please let's not let this game die!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:38 pm

Post by Glork »

I'm here...
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by bertrand »

Skruffs is replacing Dragon Phoenix, effective immediately.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:28 pm

Zmeow, Skruffs, purrrr, purrr.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

*hacks a furball onto DGB*
prrprrprr
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:12 am

Zthat was disgusting, Skruffs. I am going to leave a gift in your litter box.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm rereading and all that stuff. I am up to teh part where Zindaras claimed having a clone and Primate and Thesp are trying to convince the town that two "masons" are absolutely a bad thing.

While I continue reading, I will just leave this out..

If garfield is in here, he won't be able to resist that. It's in his blood.
*back to reading*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Okay, I finished rereading.
I'm confused about some things, namely:

Glork, you, especially, seemed Adament about lynching Zindaras, stating that you believe Primate to be town and Zindaras not several times.
Glork wrote:My current stance is that Zindaras is scum and had a built-in fakeclaim to his role. Primate counterclaimed what is essentially the same role, and I do not expect two roles that similar to have the same alignment. I
f Zindaras (or CC) turns out to be pro-town, I will then puruse a Primate death (regardless of whether he has a one-shot revival -- the Phoenix godfather in Mythical Monsters Mafia had a one-shot revival, so I see that as being distinctly possible).

If Primate is gambiting with the counterclaim, there's no way he'll get away with it. I am A) concluding that Primate is *NOT* gambiting; and B) concluding that, based on Zindaras' behavior, he is likely to be scum. Thus, I want Zindaras (or, alternatively, CC) lynched today.
That turned out to be a "Fos on PRimate and me", and then you dropped the Fos on primate immediately and started harping on other people. In fact, you've kind of avoided your situation with Primate entirely since then.
This might be a guilty concionse(sp?), because shortly after this:
Glork wrote:Hah. I don't care if Zindie "agrees" to get lynched now. I'll be pretty ticked if it doesn't happen at this point. I see virtually no reason to believe that Primate is malicious and that Zindie is legit.
Zindaras got two votes immediately after, in LESS THAN 45 MINUTES.

But this doesn't seem SUSPICIOUS to you??? Looking at just the play, the words used, the promises made (and then discarded) and the one-sided basis to your attacks, it seems blatantly, blatantly obvious to me that you and Primate are scum buddies. The argument that there are two multiple-lived townies is blatantly False. THe rules of the game, first of all, advertise all sorts of weirdness and crazy fun and all that. So why the Intense and Adamant insistence that there is, in fact, only ONE of these crazy kind of players, adn that it HAS to be the one with two votes/player numbers? Scum would definitely want to kill one of Zindaras/CopyCat more than Primate. You even kind of acknowledge this! Zindaras (the player) has two characters in the game, which means two votes, yse, and also two lives. Primate can be endgamed no matter how many times he ressurects with only one scum; zindaras would need two. Zindaras and copycat were literally a two person mason team. :P

THat Aside, if this were a regular game, I would be voting and pushing for Glork to be lynched, and if he came up as scum, to get Primate lynched (twice if necessary, too). IT's not though, it's a crazy game. A game with lots of doubles. A double liver, a double player, a double voted, someone who takes 1/double the votes to lynch... IF I Was in my particularly paranoid moods, I would say that Glork, Primate, and Carbon Copy are ALL scum and that they orchestrated the lynch of Zindaras to clear Primate and CC. >.> <.<

SPeaking of which, Wow. Primate takes twice as many votes to lynch, ubertimmy takes half. This keeps all votes off of both of them.
The thing with Ubertimmy is that, if this is a permanent thing (Is it?) that we are effectively Another step closer to lylo; scum probably already make up a quarter of the vote, which meanas that, with 10 people alive, 3 to lynch, a scum group of three could take otu timmy right now with three votes and we'd go to night. They're not, now, because we could rope them up on consecutive days with no problem, but if there's three scum today, it measn we are maybe at lylo. If we lynch wrong today, go to 9, 1 die tonight, we're at eight, (8/2=4(5 maj)/2=3 majority. They lynch UT, we go to night, they kill, wake up with 6, endgame.

I'm jsut syaing that it's something we need to consider before we start flopping votes all over the place.

The similarities in this game to PR3 are creepy, too -
DGB, you are an inventer, right? Just like in PR3.
Thok, in that game, was a one-time-lynch immune mafia godfather.

Anyways,
DGB - did you figure out that your treat went to someone else yet?
HEre's a hint:
theopor_COD wrote:I've been left a special pussy treat by some kind feline . . .

Oh and for now
FOS Dripping Goofball
far too many questions, mind I'm eager to test Primate's claim aswell, for if he's lying we're up shit creek without a paddle so
Vote Primate
And now he has two votes.

My guess is that the dog was some kind of redirector, he would chase a person and make them change their targets. This is PURELY Speculation, but dogs DO like to chase cats around. DGB doesn't claim to have targetted THeopor, but THeopor seems to have received a gift. Unless of course there is another inventor.
theopor_COD wrote: Question 1 - I've read it and still think it's more likely that Pheobus was a SK, unless the scum have two kills per night which would be incredibly unlikely. Fact that both aliases belonged to US presidents could indicate somehow that Pheobus and Thesp were linked possibly and if one died the other did, not sure. Mind with Massive/Primate and CC/Zindy being some kind of link, I can't see it.
I considered that, but I don't think it's true. The dog was chased away, the cat was 'taken home'. Maybe that doesn't mean anything,
Carbon Copy wrote:Yeah, just like I was a safe claim provided by the mod, right?
Right
?

*sighs*

There could be a vig. Phoebus was probably a Survivor. I don't understand why Thesp got, well, vigged, apparently.
Why do you think phoebus was hit by scum and thesp was vigged?

Lastly:
This is a cat named Sugar. Isn't he sweet?

And also:
This is a very disjointed post. But I made it anyways. There's a lto more I want to discuss.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

this inactivity is still treason against the state!
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by Glork »

I posted this in V/LA, but I'm going to have
severely
reduced access over the next 8-10 days. I'm still going to try to post in all of my games every other day or so.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm just waiting for someone to respond, like they said they would.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:55 am

Post by Glork »

Skruffs, my argument was based almost
entirely
on precedent and metagame. I cited examples (Bastard Mod Mafia, MafiaScum Mafia Mafia) where players with an alt were scum. I furthermore pointed out that Zindaras' defense consisted entirely of "yes, I lied, but I should be excused because I had this same role as scum before and I played it differently." I do realize that this is game is advertised as having bastard-modding, but I made a conscious decision that the likelihood of Zindaras being pro-town, having been counterclaimed and having distanced from himself, was pretty minute. I was wrong.

You're right in pointing out that Zindaras' wagon sprouted pretty quickly after I said I would be upset if he didn't get lynched. Nevertheless, I don't regret having made that statement. It might be worthwhile to look at who piled onto the Zindielynch at the very end (in fact, that was one of my preliminary reasons for voting Theo). But I made a pretty damned good case, and Zindaras really was the right play.

I also explained that I would not have expected Primate to counterclaim in the manner he did if he were scum. I still hold true to that belief, at least for now, which is why I haven't bothered to go after him. I'm not pushing the idea out of my mind completely -- my reasons for saying I find Primate to be pro-town are entirely WIFOM-based -- but he is not currently at the top of my list.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:36 am

Post by Skruffs »

I am not complaining about the wagon - I'm just pointing out what you said would happen if Zindaras turned out to be a mislynch, which I think maybe drew scum onto it as you say, and also may have convinced reluctant townies that you knew what you were talking about. You didn't, and a townie got lynched, and now you're avoiding the second half of hte quation you postulated, the one where you said you wouldn't let pod get away with counter claiming.

But that's not what I was even referring to in my last post. I'm more trying to determine which person I got my item from. I left a few clues, some real, some fake. The person who sent it to me should know exactly which one is real, and I'd just like to get it all cleared up.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Glork »

Oh. Skruffs, you should know what's up. Your predecessor did.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 10:16 am

Post by ubertimmy »

just saying im here. I need to reread the last few pages...
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 11:57 am

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this inactivity is still treason against the state!
Zhen why not post more that this piddly little sentence, for starters?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 12:04 pm

Skruffs wrote: The similarities in this game to PR3 are creepy, too -
DGB, you are an inventer, right? Just like in PR3.
Thok, in that game, was a one-time-lynch immune mafia godfather.
ZWasn't I video game Mario in PR3? Anyway, here in this game, I am dreaming up inventions. And I don't know if am I inventing "pussy treats" like theopor describes, in fact, I have not the faintest idea what I am sending to people. If I remember correctly, Glork also said he got something, and it wasn't from me. So I am not the only "Santa" in this game.

I am interested in the Primate lead. I'll try to read the game independantly, to see if I see what you see, regarding him and Glork.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Weird.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”