Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #257 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:26 pm

Post by Thok »

Hi everybody.

vote Bogre, FOS Hurrikaty
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #266 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:13 am

Post by Thok »

With a deadline, we need to make some sort of consensus.
unvote Bogre, vote Hurrikaty
I don't think I realized it was so soon.

Also,
Mod
, could you clarify the deadline lynch policy as given by Pariah? Specifically, could you tell us who would be lynched at deadline as things currently stand?
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #269 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:39 am

Post by Thok »

al_kohaulec wrote:The way a lynch works at deadline is if there is a tie, than amongst those in the tie, the most recent vote will be unvoted until only one person has the most votes. I cannot say right now who that'll be.
Thanks, that tells me what I wanted to know.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #271 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by Thok »

HurriKaty wrote:So because there's a deadline, your going to mindlessly lynch someone without giving them a chance to explain themselves?

Ok then, I'll just sit here while you kill me then, since you all seem to know what you're doing so much.
Not mindless. You don't seem to have any sort of opinion on who's scum or not.

And your righteous anger at having 3 votes is noted. Even with a deadline, all you need to do is convince one person to unvote you to save you.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #273 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:58 pm

Post by Thok »

I don't think having 4 votes is really worth much righteous anger either. And you still don't seem to have an opinion.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #275 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:29 pm

Post by Thok »

All three people? :roll:

And Thesp and I have already given some indication of why we're suspicious of Hurrikaty, so I guess you want STD to post.

Frankly Illumina, I don't see your posts as useful either; there's a bunch of "I'm busy, I'm busy" and a couple of "I'm suspicious of a couple wagons that currently have less than three people on them, obviously that group of two or three people is filled with scum".

It is worthwhile to try to analyze bandwagons and to see which ones are filled with scum, but this fails if you start calling any collection of two or three votes a scum wagon.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #276 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:30 pm

Post by Thok »

er replace "less than three people" with "at most three people" above
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #303 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:10 pm

Post by Thok »

OK then.
unvote Hurrikaty
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #324 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:25 am

Post by Thok »

Illumina wrote:Also, dahen: welcome to the game. I feel I've debunked Thok's
misrepresentation
post about me, and based on your post you objected for the same reasons Thok did. (This is especially convenient, as it means I've essentially debunked your post pre-emptively :wink:). I think it's a little odd that you immediately sided with Thok on that point -- noted for future reference.

You also imply that I would have been more productive if I'd voted for someone, which I disagree with.

I also don't see compelling evidence for TSQ yet. I know we have a deadline, but I'm not enthusiastic about him as a lynch candidate.
I don't really think you have; I just hadn't bothered to reply to your argument yet. The major point of my comment was that the only constructive thing you've seem to be doing in this game is saying "I don't understand this wagon, give reasoning! I don't understand this wagon, give reasoning!" There are times where it's good not to give reasoning, as you can gain valuable information by seeing how people respond to things. Moreover, both Thesp and I had given reasons why we were suspicious of Katy by your post (specifically that she seemed more interested in other concerns then finding scum).

Let me put it this way; you've never placed a vote in this game, and I have no real feel for who you are suspicious of. Why haven't you voted for me yet, which would be a natural reaction to your concerns? Why didn't you consider voting STD after he was on both of the two wagons you didn't understand? Why haven't you gone after Thesp? Any of these would be normal reactions and would be more helpful to town than what you are doing.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #347 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:32 pm

Post by Thok »

Given the interaction I see between TSQ and Hurrikaty, I want to
vote TSQ

Don't see the point of a Thesp lynch; much of what he's doing is typical Thesp. I'd consider pressing Illumina also.

@Hurrikaty-I find it strange that you don't seem to understand the deadline lynch rules. Somebody will be lynched among the vote the leaders; alko has said that.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #369 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:16 pm

Post by Thok »

unvote
We probably have a lot of cops, and I suspect that some of the cops are scum of one form or another. I doubt that a priest will be scum.

vote Bogre
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #371 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:30 pm

Post by Thok »

Feh.
unvote, vote olio
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #391 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:59 pm

Post by Thok »

It almost seems as if there are four kill types-hearts removed with a pentagram shape, shootings, crucifixions, and turned to ash.

Assuming this, I've paired up kills and days (somebody possibly should pretty this up)

Day 1 Day 2
pent. Prim (town) TSQ (crim)
shot SL (Satan) HK (town)
cruc. Coron(town) HK (town)
ash Prim (town) STD (damned)
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #393 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:36 pm

Post by Thok »

Since this important

Mod
is the ash in Primate's death and the ash in STD's death related (that is should we be connecting them/are they the same kill type/can you say anything)?
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #424 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:25 am

Post by Thok »

It is the Winter holidays; people are on vacation, and some probably need prodding.

That said, I found Bogre suspicious yesterday, and looking over his posts I could support a bandwagon on him (mainly the chattiness with TSQ/half suspicions of TSQ).

vote Bogre
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #434 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:02 pm

Post by Thok »

That's like 50% of your role CPE. You can reasonably think of yourself as either a cop or vig.

It is conceivable the CPE is scum, or perhaps some type of scum cop. That said, I'm not convinced that CPE is worth lynching today; if he's got a chance to kill scum, I say let him do so and make scum panic over how to deal with him.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #439 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:31 am

Post by Thok »

spectrumvoid wrote:Thok: What might happen instead is someone might protect CPE if they thought he was a non-scummy cop. That way we waste a protection, assuming he's scum.
If he's drawing kills from other scum groups, then we've already gained by having a scum kill that's not targetting a member of the town (assuming CPE is scum, which it's unclear).

Moreover, we've been told that his claimed kill type is a new type of kill, different than the other three types of kills we saw day 1.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #456 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:24 pm

Post by Thok »

Huh? What? You do realize the Thesp unvoted CPE in that post, right spectrumvoid?

FOS spectrumvoid
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #462 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by Thok »

Um, that's not really answering the question. You can't say "I targeted STD because he was scum", because at the time you shouldn't have known his alignment.

Answer the question or I will vote for you.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #482 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:31 am

Post by Thok »

Waves hi.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #497 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Thok »

Unless something is really weird with Toaster Streudel's voting, isn't that a lynch?
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #499 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by Thok »

OK then. I'm clearly not giving this game enough attention.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #504 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:45 am

Post by Thok »

Hello, CPE? Are you there?

Thesp, are you admitting to being a vote stealer?
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1171 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by Thok »

It helps that I pursuaded Fritz to take out Bogre before you were convinced to replace him.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1180 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:07 am

Post by Thok »

As a side comment, I found TS's argument with BB about claims amusing given that TS and I had a similar argument about claims in Evolution. In both cases, the scum (BB here, TS in Evolution) was the one who defiantly refused to claim whene there was no reason to.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1189 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:36 am

Post by Thok »

For what it's worth, STD was not a scum; as long as he was alive for a couple more days, he would have reverted to normal.

Out of curiousity Thesp, why did you steal from me the night I died?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”