FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:07 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

You know, being interested is sometimes a good thing. Better than not being here and playing at all. As with the other games I'm in right now, I'll refrain from making any sort of vote until I'm done with vacation, in case any vote I do make has consequences I wasn't intending. Vacation will be done Wed.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:24 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Yeah, either we got a lucky roleblock/doc pick or there's only one. Or if there's another they didn't do anything last night. Knowing about the plot, I'd have to guess the Prof (I can't remember her name) maybe being in it...not sure. Then again a lot of people could be "bad" or "good" given that this whole plotline has sort of twisted the rolls about.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:18 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Okay, I'm back now, whew. And figured out how to actually post. Crazy crackers messing up the boards... (hackers just explore for the fun of it, crackers are the ones who do malicious damage and give a bad name to hackers).

*goes back and reads posts, will comment later on tonight*
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:17 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Okay, went through the board, here are my thoughts/observances in order of being posted.
From popsiclestix: "Vote: willows_weep he's acting particulary interested in this game... "
When to me it seemed like WW hadn't said much of anything by that point, other than being one of the first to post for the day. Nothing special.
I would have to agree with nonny: "Narninian Why did you put a second vote on Carmine? That seems a little hasty on for day one."
The vote had no explaination on it, and none was given in Narninian's next post either.
From WW about Tam: "Dunno...the way you say that makes me feel that you possibly have the space to be free with your vote... "
I'd have to agree with the point WW brought up there.

Other things....WW had been posting quite overabundantly. While it's nice ot have the game moving along, it is a little bit of a fos for me. Also Narnian throws out a name, and just says I know something, but not really, but I won't say anything more about it, but really I do know something.....just seems really odd to me.

And yeah my guesses are either a group of 3, a group of 3 and a sk, or two groups of two. Perhaps there's a cult running around as well...doesn't kill but converts. I could picture the uber-sexual fishnet cult. :) Oh, and sk = serial killer, a lone person who can kill, as opposed to a mafia group who kills as a unit.

And lastly looking over things, Carmine contradicts herself a bit: "I appreciate that you don't want to say more, but you seem to have some doubts over this evidence yourself, and the fact that it's completely wrong... well, a little more elaboration wouldn't go amiss as you've already revealed you've got some sort of information-gathering role. " Then later down that page "Well, it sounds to me like Narinian has some sort of information, but without any further details we can't work out what it really means."
The only "meanings" I can come up with are a) carmine is somehow connected to the killing group. b) narninian's info is of suspect sanity c) narnanian is pulling the info out of his arse as a way to defend himself against the initial second vote.

So for now that leaves me with:
FOS: Narnanian, WW, Tam, and Carmine, FOS Orbiting
for the vote switch from narnanian to carmine right after narnian had switched off his carmine vote

Vote: mikehart
for not posting at all since his page 1 random vote. I smell a lurker.

Come on people, and post! so we can figure things out.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:26 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Why the name change, DP?

And Narninian, most everyone can seem suspicious at any time, given the nature of this game. Heh. Those are just the little things that flagged me looking over the whole game so far.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:36 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Heh, no offense taken. Just trying to make sense of everything that's happened, since I don't have much else to go on at the moment, trying to see if can smell scum at all. And probably didn't do a very good job, but the suspicions, albeit small, are still there. I still stick with the death to all lurkers vote.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:35 am

Post by FrogGurl »

the site problems I've seen (and have ways to get around them): Reply button doesn't work: activate the quick reply option in your profile if you haven't, and use it. For previewing posts write your message as a PM, preview it there, then copy/paste the original message into the quick reply window. There, all formatted correctly.
Sometimes people have had to log in twice for it to recoginize them.

Other than that, not sure.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:59 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Ack, okay apparently in my attempts to sort things out I not only made myself confused but gave the wrong impression. (note to self: stay in the corner for now on). I know you won't believe me, but I'm innocent so pursuing me isn't the best use of our time. Not sure what I can say. If you feel that it's best for me to get lynched (maybe so I won't confuse everyone, heh) so be it but the town's just wasting it on one of their own. *shuts up now*
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:19 am

Post by FrogGurl »

I'm assuming this: "Oh, and please explain to me what you two (froggurl and willows_weep) keep saying exactly when you say I sound like 'i can be free with my vote' or whatnot. I honestly don't understand what you're getting at, as everyone is free with their voting choice. But if there are two of you who feel the same way, maybe I should look into it." is Tam's question that's been refered to, if not please direct me there. Here's my train of thought: my first game I was fairly eager on the voting, and ended up throwing it around a lot on different people. (I was also scum there so it helped that pretty much anyone that wasn't my partner was fine for me to vote on). Here, I don't know who's scum or not, pretty much all I know for sure is that I'm innocent and have the potential to help out other innocents. So instead of doing the random vote (which I avoided at first due to being on vacation, and I didn't want my vote to lynch someone I didn't really intend to), I held off. Which I'm still taking the policy of trying not to vote until there's a good reason to do so. Since at least in my mind throwing votes around on everyone one after the other is confusing at the least, and somewhat pointless at best.

And Quiller/DP gets what I was trying to do, see what was going on and see if anything stood out to me. Red Herrings likely, but I hoped I'd get lucky and find some sort of hit that would come in use probably not this day, but maybe the others.

On the # to lynch, it's 6. Maybe this is just a newbie thing, but 2, 3 I get uneasy, 4's when I'd tend to panic.

The stay in the corner was maybe if I don't talk so much and give (sometimes percieved as scummy) reasoning, maybe I/the town would be better off, since instead of directing attention onto others who I don't know if they're scum or not it's going onto me, a potentially helpful townie. I'll claim if you want, but I'm not sure how much good that would do us.

The quotes of people which others had pointed out were either my agreeing with them, or I wrote the quote before I read the agreement so it stayed in my message since I saw what someone else did as well.

Hope that helps.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:58 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Tam: "I can see the logic in throwing a few lines out there to see if you get any bites, but FOSing half the game isn't going to make any baddies come out. We need to apply pressure to one player, maybe two, and see who squirms, i think. "

Okay, makes sense and for an immediate strategy that works best. Thanks for pointing that out.

As for the round about answer in my previous post... Can I eat my words in my above post? I'd like to. :? Now I'd like to say that back earlier it seemed like that you might be wanting for everyone to post before you voted just to see what bandwagons might develop so you could jump on them, since you didn't care where your vote went otherwise.
That's not the case anymore, as things have developed. Was just an innitial who might be suspicous statement.

And for the wanting to eat my words part...the last one was written with the idea that I was the one accused of having been too free with my votes. Didn't go back enough pages and refresh myself what the original accusation was. So that's why it was so wierd, it was trying to explain something that wasn't an issue. Whoops! so yeah, I deserve a Finger of Stupidity for that one. Things should be straightened out now.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:40 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

MOD: Vote count?

Speaking of lurkers...went through the board. Fishbulb hasn't posted since page 2--a week ago, and mikehart hasn't posted since his original random vote.

Confirm Vote: Mikehart
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:49 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Well, as I don't want to lynch someone who's had practically no input (and thus end up lynching the replacement as soon as they come in, for little reason other than lurking),

Unvote mikehart
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:08 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

*is skeptical* Anyway. I'm here, sorry for the no-posting, was gone for the Easter weekend. Thanks for the deadline extention, ML! But yeah, i would suggest Carmine make a roll claim.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:34 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Yeah, I'm not sure where to go from here. My night findings don't help at all.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:34 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Sounds reasonable enough to me, without some better idea.
Re
Vote Mikehart
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:10 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Okay, that's certainly an interesting daybreak message. And no one's dead? That probably doesn't happen too much, does it. Either the mafia chickened out, or they got blocked, or targets got protected. Hmm, interesting.

Anyway, just thought I'd say good morning to everyone. :) And on with day 2 we go.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:44 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Okay...going into the movie, Brad and Janet are boyfriend/girlfriend, if I remember correctly. So....If one is mafia (brad) then why wouldn't the other. *wonders if it's the "normal" people against the "sexedup/transylfanians". I.e. normal = scum, trans = townie. Just trying to think of how the dynamics of this would work. Since what we know for sure via kill/death info, that would fit so far. My role being what it is would tend to support this theory.

Just a theory. Thoughts?
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:11 am

Post by FrogGurl »

yeah...pops seems waaay too jumpy for his own good. And something seems really fishy in everything he's been saying, just don't like the vibe its giving off. I'll add my name to the pops list.
Vote Pops
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #18) » Mon May 10, 2004 7:28 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Hello all. yeah...pops is a mafia newb here (as am I...) and that may have been why he did that. But still doesn't make sense. *sigh* Ah well. Yeah, I'm assuming the lips were pro-town...but it could have been a possibly detremental role. Hrm... sorry, just me musing. Another curious night and a curious day. Here's hoping we start picking off some more scum....
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #19) » Tue May 11, 2004 6:59 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Hmm....Lurker hunting is as good as anything.

Vote: Narnian
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #20) » Wed May 12, 2004 6:37 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

In response to the MikeHart issue, yeah we were just voting for inactivity because I think we were hitting a deadline. We just got lucky that we found a scum there. He was either going to have to be replaced or just voted out, so we chose just getting rid of him.

For now I'm going to trust WW's attack on fishbulb, because given what I know I suspect that the vote wasn't placed very randomly. I.e. has some night choice info behind it. If WW wants to confirm or deny what I'm suspecting, that would be great. But this is as good of lead as any for me.

Vote: Fishbulb
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #21) » Thu May 13, 2004 6:46 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Hmm. Dr. Scott is an outside human, known to dislike Frank n furter a good bit, at least how I remember the play/movie. Then again Janet was a human and she was good. But she kind of got to like the other people.

I'm going to keep my vote where it is.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #22) » Fri May 14, 2004 6:27 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Yeah, I'm not really sure what to think. But for the moment, without a better idea of who's scummier, I'm keeping it where it is.

Mod: Can we get a vote count please?

WW, do you have any other knowledge of Fishbulb's possible scumminess other than speculations about what movie rolls could be scum?

And yeah, I don't doubt that Fishbulb is Scott. This game comes across as being one in which role claiming character names doesn't give a huge flag to innocent or guilty.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #23) » Mon May 17, 2004 6:46 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Yeah, mine stays where it is. I don't currently see anyone else to better peg it on.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #24) » Tue May 18, 2004 2:52 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Well, we know that WW visited fishbulb last night, suposidly in the attempt to kill...which if that's the case it obviously failed.

How do we know that WW isn't say an sk posing as a vig? Both can kill...kind of convenient. Also, what went wrong last night so that Fishbulb's still around. Is this a good thing or not? Also WW's posting style has been really hard to read lately...accident or on purpose, and if so, why?

I'm not sure what to think of the various claims in this game anymore, It's hard to peg what might be mafia and what might not. After they're dead and we find out who they are/what they could do it makes sense, but when we're still in the game it's rather confusing. Oy.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #25) » Wed May 19, 2004 8:33 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Must have been lucky somehow. Well...because of what I've already mentioned above, and I'm not too sure how much I like anyone who can go around killing:
Unvote: Fishbulb
Vote: Willows_Weep
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #26) » Wed May 19, 2004 7:31 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

You can post until night. In twilight anyone's still able to post. At least as far as I know.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #27) » Mon May 24, 2004 9:07 am

Post by FrogGurl »

Well, phooey. Good luck town. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”