McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Tue May 29, 2007 9:24 am

Post by McStab »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:Well, since right now we don't have anything to go on, what with us not knowing who Nekka-Lucifer was, I'm going to
vote: mlaker
. I have two reasons for doing so:

1) Thok pretty much gave him a free pass to lurk by not requiring confirmation from him.
2) mlaker = Los Angeles Lakers = Kobe Bryant = wanted Shaq dead.

Haha, I like the logic with Kobe Bryant.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by McStab »

I'd have to say that a no-lynch tonight would be a bad idea. Although right now we only have some faint suspicions to go on, even if we accidentaly lynch a townie, it gives us more information on who could be a scum the next day. If we no-lynch, then we won't be able to review who voted for who.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:17 am

Post by McStab »

Sorry for being so inactive, I just generally don't post much day one, there's only minor missteps by the scum and/or townies, suspicions and random votes. Day two is much more interesting, and you can catch scum alot better, because who they kill in the night and who is lynched day one helps determine who's scum. I try to stay out of Day 1 because to me it's just a chance for a townie to be lynched quickly by a minor misstep. Now if something large happens, such as someone does a major scum tell, then I can see voting there, but until there's some evidence involving who got killed/lynched, I'm not really too active. I check the thread, I just don't see much to say.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:21 am

Post by McStab »

Ok, I'll give a quick analysis....

I don't think that HC is scum. He just doesn't seem like he's giving scum vibes. Yogurt Bandit I don't like much, he seems to me to be a bit suspicious, but again, I don't have any proof, so I'm not going to vote him. Xdaamno I don't think is scummy, he seems to be in the spotlight alot, and that's something a scum wouldn't want to do. I'm not quite sure what to think of the other players, but i'll do a re-read of the game and post again.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:47 am

Post by McStab »

Well, to help contribute more, although I doubt this'll help catch scum much, here's some things...

I think a no lynch would be a bad idea today, because if NL was town, and we lynch a townie, we may be down by two, but if we lynch a scum, then we balance things out.

I think that mlaker is acting very scummy, he lurks more than even myself.

I don't have any opinions about other people, except that Haschel Cedricson seems innocent to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”