Mini 413 - Famous CATS - Over! Quit pussyfooting around!

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 3:02 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Primate wrote:@Theo: Does your kill method match up with either of the two people who died?
No. Dogs and Strays dissapearing wasn't what I expected which is why I thought you had lost a life, either way I'm not sure what happened.
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by bertrand »

Discussion has resumed, so the deadline is retracted.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 10:10 pm

Post by massive »

I want to throw one thing into the discussion, and that is that the only thing that I KNOW FOR CERTAIN is that I gave money to Primate. What he did with it is only his story to tell. So saying "massive is backing him up", Miztef, is a little bit of a stretch of the truth. The discussion, therefore, should NOT be about whether or not Primate's role as claimed fits into the general power curve of the game, but about whether we believe ANY PART of Primate's claim short of the money request.

@ theopor_COD: You said you were going to PM the mod and make sure about your kill attempt on Primate. Does that sound familiar?

@ Primate: The thing about my "supreme plan" for your extra lynches actually has a lot of merit from a scum standpoint, so just dismissing it out of hand is a little ridiculous. Think about it. If you had gotten lynched on Day One instead of Zindaras, your "role" would be proven and therefore we'd go into Night One assuming you were a townie. That would have meant I most likely would send you another $50K, assuming that you put forth your role as you did in last night's PM. We would have lynched Zindaras today, found out he was town, and then still had to lynch you TWICE to get through you -- or hope for some other nightkiller to step in. It's not even "putting your neck on the line", as you would have already had a free shot thanks to the initial $50K. It would be Day Four before we'd have lynched our first scum. We clearly would have lost by then.

I don't necessarily think that this is what's happening -- I'm only presenting it as a possibility. Given a role like yours with a scum affiliation, I certainly would give it a shot.

And you can't say "that wasn't how cloning worked in this game" as your defense. CLEARLY Zindaras, with a second account named CARBON COPY, was a clone. That was never in doubt. Saying you were sure he was lying about being a clone is either willfull ignorance ... or trying to cover your path.

vote Primate
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2007 11:05 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Massive I don't recall saying I'd PM the mod re- the attempted kill or lack of it. I just expressed confusion. Anyway I PM'd Bert anyway and he responded that he was unable to explain any further. So to summarise I'm still confused by it all.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 1:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Zpretty sure we're o the right track with Primate.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 3:12 am

Post by bertrand »

It's-about-time vote count:

Primate (3, -3) - Skruffs, DG, massive
theopor (1, -5) - Miztef

Still 6 to lynch.
Last edited by bertrand on Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

Unvote

Theopor, you tried to kill Primate?
Primate didni't die. Hmm. Primate is also able to be lynched repeatedly.
Effectively, Primate, you are Kill Immune, I think.

Theopor and DGB both claim that their targets were switched around. DGB didn't target Primate, and Theopor got DGB's action... Theopor tried to kill Primate, but Thesp and Phoebus wound up 'dying' instead... Theo you say that your 'kill method' is different than from what happened to the two who vanished last night. How is it different?

*ponder*

Welcome to the game Mistef.
Where did Pooky go - and why? He asked two questions of Mistef and Glork asking why each thought the other wase innocent.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 10:14 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffy I just wouldn't have expected them to have disspeared, as they appear to have, looking at the night scene, more dead in the gutter with bite marks. Plus I've never claimed my target was switched - it was always Primate but he seems to have come out unscathed for some apparent reason, getting the extra vote however may have something to do with the lack of a kill.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 12:31 pm

Zno evidence that my target has switched either. I'll keep the theory in mind thought just in case.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 6:18 pm

Post by Skruffs »

DGB - you didn't target Theo, though, right? So if Theo got your gift, your target WAS switched.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2007 1:07 pm

Zthose were my choices:

1. Dragon Phoenix
2. massive
8. Pooky

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by Skruffs »

8 = 3 I'm assuming
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Theo who did you target night 0?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

No-one.

There wouldn't be any point, plus even if it wasn't a kill-less night, I'd have stayed at home.
bertrand wrote: Night Zero is a kill-less night. Think of it as everybody having doc protection.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I know it was a kill-less night, I'm just curious if there is another reason you could have gotten your double vote.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2007 5:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

theopor_COD wrote:
ubertimmy wrote: And I warn you, if theopor has a doublevote, I am
very, very, very
close to being lynched. so please, unvote.
Double Vote today only, someone passed it on to me, heck knows why, would you rather I didn't reveal it and waste a potential vote, for all I know someone else will get the double vote tomorrow or had it yesterday and didn't announce it and it's 6 to lynch not 1 so need to panic.
The reason I asked was because of the wording up there. "Passed it on to me" strikes me as something like "They died... and passed it on to me' - which is why I was wondering if maybe you killed someone last night and stole their vote.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffs wrote: The reason I asked was because of the wording up there. "Passed it on to me" strikes me as something like "They died... and passed it on to me' - which is why I was wondering if maybe you
killed someone last night
and stole their vote.
Well I went to kill Primate, if somehow someone's reflected roles as such then its possible, I guess, but unlikely all the same. I've no idea why I've been given the vote, all I received was a note saying I'd gained an extra vote for today. Although I'd think it was unlikely that I'm able to use a dead-mans (cats) vote, but with no-one else revealing that they've lost a vote, I'm not sure where its come from. I think it's more likely one of DGB's dreams has been passed on to me and as such it was an extra vote. Do we know who received her dream the previous day and what it entailed? DGB do you have any idea what your sending out?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 1:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

has everyone confirmed that they have their own votes? primate - do you have a vote today?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 1:56 am

Post by Glork »

I don't understand why you two are bothering with this whole train of thought. I'd give like a 5% chance that you'll actually get anything substantial out of this discussion, and I personally find it very distracting to something I consider a far more important task (that is, hunting scum).

I also don't understand why "Theo 'killed' Primate, but since Primate has an extra life, he didn't actually die" isn't what you are tentatively going with, though I probably missed something in the last few pages.
Suppose Theo "killed" Primate who didn't die due to his extra life. Suppose DGB was roleblocked. Suppose somebody can grant double-votes and
just doesn't want to claim right now
. Is this so far-fetched?

Also, a quick sidenote. I made a grave, grave error in my conclusion that I'm unfamous and that there are unfamous, real cats in the game. As it turns out, I'm Fred the Undercover Kitty. Scratch all of my thoughts on there being realunfamous cats. I feel like a complete tool. :oops:
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 2:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

Your claim fits your role, except for the questions bit. It's enough to believe in for now, though.

All of your theories are possible, but it's also possible theo is a mafia thug who gets abilities from people he kills - and if he killed a townie, who's only 'ability' is his vote, than that ALSO Explains his double vote. Why are you *not* curious about that?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 2:43 am

Zglork, you're so cute. You died so young... 15 months...

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 9:59 am

Post by Glork »

Skruffs wrote:Your claim fits your role, except for the questions bit. It's enough to believe in for now, though.

All of your theories are possible, but it's also possible theo is a mafia thug who gets abilities from people he kills - and if he killed a townie, who's only 'ability' is his vote, than that ALSO Explains his double vote. Why are you *not* curious about that?
I am. In fact, Theo is still on my list of suspects, along with Primate, DGB, you (to a lesser degree), and Pooky. I was just posing a sample set of events that don't involve any Bus Drivers. Didn't Theo say that the deaths don't match his kill method anyway?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 10:24 am

Post by Primate »

Glork wrote:I also don't understand why "Theo 'killed' Primate, but since Primate has an extra life, he didn't actually die" isn't what you are tentatively going with, though I probably missed something in the last few pages.
Suppose Theo "killed" Primate who didn't die due to his extra life. Suppose DGB was roleblocked. Suppose somebody can grant double-votes and just doesn't want to claim right now. Is this so far-fetched?
Dun work. Bertrand said that I would recieve a faux death scene if I had lost a life. The kill was prevented by other means doc/roleblock etc.
Skruffs wrote:All of your theories are possible, but it's also possible theo is a mafia thug who gets abilities from people he kills - and if he killed a townie, who's only 'ability' is his vote, than that ALSO Explains his double vote. Why are you *not* curious about that?
Number one is that we know that there are no vanilla townies in this game. I also don't think that a vampiric role of that nature, in the hands of scum, would take the players vote.

Also, no I don't think I have voted yet today.
vote DGB
cause I may as well test it.

Fixed quote tag. The quotes around "Glork" were left open.
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 11:03 am

Post by bertrand »

<old vote count was here, post was edited by mistake>
Last edited by bertrand on Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 11:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

bertrand, you've made a REAL pickle here.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Glork »

Can we get a Prod (and possible replacement) on ubertimmy? Can we also get a prod on Pooky?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”