Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:58 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Without the random voting, I really don't know how to start. From the roles posted, it does not seem like the mafia can nightkill, they are the same in all abilities as everyone else? That could make things difficult.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:00 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Oh, and I nominate mneme for starting the idea!
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:30 am

Post by Carrotcake »

Ahh, too many posts to read and such little time. So i'll just skim over most of them >_>;;

I think we should just choose one challenger, and let him choose whom to challenge. If we nominate both they would just bumble around with: "Well I know IM town, I dont know whats going on ". If we let one of them choose we could start with a reason on why that person was challenged, and not be so clueless once voting begins.
Fonz:
What is this nonsense?
Un-nominate

Nominate:Fonz
for being the first filler post I spotted today.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

It hurts to read your post sparks. I suggest you watch the language too, little children come to this forum(maybe?).
seriosuly yos lighiten up it was a joke. but anyways, y are you protectin mneme? mneme suggested a dumbass thing that i'd be obvious enough as to call both my scumbuddies town beaucse they were whining that they were falling under suspicion on like the second day and pming me to do so. that is a retarded theory so i responded with one just as retarded to show how ridicolous meme's theory was. it's called parody
You didn't really respond to it. You called it bullshit, and then went about ignoring it. Parody? Joke? ... i feel quite slow that now, because
I didnt find it funny!
Its pretty convenient though if it where true. A whole point you don't have to answer for!
m sorry i didnt rehash one of stoofer's three confusing long plans, this obviously means im lazy Rolling Eyes
3 dumb questions, this one contributed nothing
He was prolly complaining about your spelling, he could chuck one in because the rest of his post had stuffs. Again, I dont understand your response. If you have some sort of "Hmm his post is good, oh wait he has one sentence that doesn't contribute! SCUM!!!~" I suggest you change it.

yes i can nomiante him at any time but that would not be following his plan, im working under the assumption of his plan, he can just manipualte it to not get nominated.
4 dumb questions, this one didnt read my argument
He might be able to manipulate his system, but right now I dont see how he can. I cant connect it with the question too, I'll stop saying that now because its becoming a pain to type.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:17 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

this was pointless because it didn't have a point.
This is pure gold
no we dnot need a plan
explain why. there si no plan for most games of mafia seeing as so much is unknown.
This is very different from a normal game. A plan is good. We should build a system rather than placing a paper bag on our heads and waiting for out deaths.
what if someone doesnt have that much time to post compared to someone else?
The mod warned us that this might take plenty of time.

Someone else please take over, I feel a small headache coming up.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

I have to go now, so i'll try to be quick.
no we should hunt for sucm like in any other game and stop dillydallying around wit hplans especially cuz were under a quickass deadline
1.) Again, this isnt any other game
2.) The plan brings this closer to any other game
3.)
What do you want us to do then? How do we scum hunt?

I'll get back online tomorrow
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Yosarian2 wrote:
mneme wrote:FWIW, I think they're both scum.
Agreed.
Seems so.
However, I pledge to contribute more often with more substantial opinions if I survive this challenge.
Giving us a reward for your survival? Thats nice. If you both are scum (Im leaning to that), if we allow sparks to survive we are basically guaranteed something to talk about. You on the other hand don't really talk much, and a pledge does not really help. Even on the posts after this one, you aren't really spilling info.

First, I want to explain my lurking. I have yet to complete a full game of mafia on this site (I'm on my first string of games). I have a lot to learn in terms of persuasive language tactics and how to make comments without sounding suspicious. I started my first mafia game ever as a Newbie a few days before joining this game. I made many, many, many mistakes early in that game and I'll probably be lynched because of them. Those vultures tore up every post I made and accused me repeatedly. THAT is why I wanted to fly under the radar for the first challenge in this game. Oops. Lurking was a mistake also.
What do you want us to feel? Pity? That does not count as much to help your lurking.
I believe Sparks is scum because of his hyperactive shouting throughout the game, disrespectful conduct, and using the ...
A fireman once saved a family from a burning house once, when the family thanked him he was a bit of a jerk.

I don't want to use my naivety as an excuse
Oh?
using the "easy way out" to nominate me (a Newbie).
But you just did.
but I feel like Sparks is taking advantage of it.
And you did it again.
The people who seem pro-town to me are DeanWinchester, Mr. Stoofer, Yosarian2, Stewie, SpinWizard, and mneme.
Yes, please explain. Without some sort of explanation this feels.. hmm.. I dont know... very tricky.

What did I learn from your posts? very little. Talk or die.

Im leaning towards saving sparks for now, but I plan to nominate him for the next debate.

Oh, and sparks, a clean reason for challenging is nice. As well as people you think are clean.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:11 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Mod, I hate to do this, but as much as I would love to play this game,my schedule has taken some turns for the worst. I ask to be replaced as soon as possible. Goodbye everybody and thanks for the fun.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”