Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:33 am

Post by Sparks »

van damien and deanwinchester are towniest.

stoofer and stewie are scum/

why the hell must we be forced to cooperate with some plan that may be completely usefless twodays from now? stop trying to plan your scum strategy so far ahead stoofer.

irefuse to use nominates, im only using votes.

confirm vote stoofer

fos stewie
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:38 am

Post by Sparks »

mod: please modkill mneme, he just admitted that he's been conferring with his scumbuddies outside the thread during day
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Sparks »

go read lo2 i have no time for this nonsense we are on a strict deadline

we should challenge before we have two so we can get some more juicy debates between two people

i shouldnt challenge because im 99% going to be challeneed
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:02 pm

Post by Sparks »

stoofer or stewie def.

stoofer is distractin the town with his plans so he can plan scum strategy haead. i mean why the hell should we follow some plan of lettin mod do the deciding when X happens or let a person pick when Y happens or vote when Z happens? it is mainly to let stoofer avoid being hcallenged, we should do whatever one fits us best. i mean of course people should be listening to town but ido not see hwyh we need to be forced into a plan muchl ike some of the people in lo2 didnt see why they needed to be forced into a specific amount of people to be lynched. this plan is also distracting from actual scum hunting and lastly, a lot of it is letting mod decide the challenger, i think we should challenge B4 deadline especially aerly so we have the maximum amount of time to decide btween 2 peppz

stewie has been pretty hoppy incosistent and all over the place abnd asking pointless questions
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by Sparks »

and i think im going to be challenged cuaz of my playstyle mossly.
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by Sparks »

vandamien is town because hes not scared to catch flak for his actions

deanwinchester is town simply beacuse of the way everyone jusmped on him and how theres mass scum on his tail

meneme is dumb, but dumb =/= scum
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by Sparks »

yos is probabl town cuz he played like he did in lo2 were he was town
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:53 am

Post by Sparks »

im not goin to respond tostewis' pile of shit until he puts mor thuhgt into it
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by Sparks »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Sparks wrote:
mod: please modkill mneme, he just admitted that he's been conferring with his scumbuddies outside the thread during day
What?

Mneme was speculating that the scum might be allowed to talk during the day because there are no nights. How can you go from that to assuming that scum can't talk and assuming that mneme is scum and assuming that mneme is scum who broke the rules?
Yosarian2 wrote:The "he seems to have inside knowlege about if the scum can talk during the day" argument is a strike against Sparks, though, and he'd probably be my second chocie right now.

seriosuly yos lighiten up it was a joke. but anyways, y are you protectin mneme? mneme suggested a dumbass thing that i'd be obvious enough as to call both my scumbuddies town beaucse they were whining that they were falling under suspicion on like the second day and pming me to do so. that is a retarded theory so i responded with one just as retarded to show how ridicolous meme's theory was. it's called
parody

r u even readin stewie's psots? they're qs that really have NO MEANING at all and are just to masqureade as bein helpful

lets deconstruct the stupidness
1. You keep saying this, but how so? How is this distractin
g
the town? How does this, as scum, help him set himself up for later?
see, asking HOW is shit disctractin the town, does this need to be explained how? LOOK AT THE FREAKIN definition. by discussin some gayass plan instead of tryin to hunt scum it's DISTRACTIN. and then next asking specific s on how tsoofy coul manipulate the plan. there r a billion ways, he can just not do sum iof the things he said that wuld get you nominated (such as be active). this was discussed @ the beginnin of lo2 too about how scum culd just be active and not get nomianted by those dumb plans
so 2 dumb questions out of 2 so far for not even thinkin about what a possible response to his questions might be & not lookin at all beyond the explicit
2. What? Stop being so freaking lazy. In other words, don't use X, Y, and Z, because nobody knows what you are talking about.
im sorry i didnt rehash one of stoofer's three confusing long plans, this obviusly means im lazy :roll:
3 dumb questions, this one contribued nothing
3. How does this help Stoofer avoid being challanged? You can nominate him, and if enough people do so he will be in the challange. This is mafia, and the more people get input on who is lynched, the better.
yes i can nomiante him at any time but that would not be following his plan, im working under the assumption of his plan, he can just manipualte it to not get nominated.
4 dumb questions, this one didnt read my argument
4. We need a plan. Most of us like Stoofer's. We pointed out potential problems, and fixed them as we went along. If you have a better plan, we are all ears. You will, however, need to explain why Stoofer's is a bad plan, and why yours is better. "Why should the town... blah blah blah, X, Y, Z, and 2πr²" is not enough. Explain why not.
no we dnot need a plan
explain why. there si no plan for most games of mafia seeing as so much is unknown. the behavior of players in this game is unknown too, what if someone doesnt have that much time to post compared to someone else? this is why plans are dumb, unnecssary and distracting
this so called "contribution" was just a contradiction of what i said without any arguments, true he's asking me for arguments but that's just turnin things around
5. How so? Also, you seem to have the misconception that this lets the mod decide who is the challanger. This is only if we can't decide in time, and that is no different from a situation in which we do not use the nomination system and we don't have a challanger by the deadline.
and once agian, that part of my argument was working under the assumption that we let hte mod chlalnege in case we dont get 7 nominations or whatever which is part of stoofer's plan and another dumb part
do you not know what assumptions for the sake of argument are?
5/5 dumb questions
6. I think 3-4 days is more than enough time to choose between two people if we go at this pace. It is more important to choose the two people out of the 12 than it is to choose the one out of the two.
no i think the 1 is more important considering the other one escapes unharmed especially since if we let mod piock we might not evne get who we want
7. Show some inconsistencies then. Don't just say something, prove it.
"inconsistencies" is not the best word but i belivee it still applies. but instead of arguing semantics, i'll give you the juicy meaty part you're just going to ask for neway

you are doing the eaxct thing that you are scrutizining people for doing. you jumpde on spinwizard on the first damn page for a short post. basically all your posts are not adding anything significant. i'm pretty sure everybody here can tellw hen a post is not substantial. we do not need you to point it out. all your stances and comments have been very nonhelpful, your comments on stoofer's plan were very general, then you make a useless post saying you're critical of useless posts, you ask for elaboration, then you basically restate deanwinchester's post and then nominate him giving no reason, and then this little squabble with me. basically, NOTHING you have said gives us any help in determining your alignment, whne a player does this, i assume they're doing it purposely as to not take any responsibilitiy. basically, you are doign a craftier and more sneaky version of the thing you are trying to nail players for
8. You know, nobody in this game was born yesterday. Just because you call my questions pointless does not give you a free pass on them. You are free, of course, to quote my questions and explain how they are pointless.
this was pointless because it didn't have a point.
9. What? How does that follow?
how does it fucking not follow? scum like to law low especially in games like this and not catch attention. vandamien right off the bat did something that would draw attention, tha's pretty bold and townie
10. How do you know it was scum "on his tail"?
speed of wagon, the barning around it, etc.
11. Ironically, that's the dumbest thing I've heard... today.
i like how you show your smartness by using ironically wrong in the same sentence you try to discredit someone.

and then stewie noms me giving no reason at all. proving my point even more.
and the last inconssitency i would like to point out is how yos isn't giving any speifics either yet stewie isn't on him. yeah they dont "disagree" for the most part in position but it's still odd how stewie's attention is focused.

& THEN MEME FOLLOWS NEBODY W/ TEH SLIGHTEST MOMENTUM AGAIN!! WUT A SHOCKER
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Sparks »

Carrotcake wrote:You didn't really respond to it. You called it bullshit, and then went about ignoring it. Parody? Joke? ... i feel quite slow that now, because
I didnt find it funny!
Its pretty convenient though if it where true. A whole point you don't have to answer for!
evident you didnt read what i was responding too
Carrotcake wrote:He was prolly complaining about your spelling, he could chuck one in because the rest of his post had stuffs. Again, I dont understand your response. If you have some sort of "Hmm his post is good, oh wait he has one sentence that doesn't contribute! SCUM!!!~" I suggest you change it.
Carrotcake wrote:He might be able to manipulate his system, but right now I dont see how he can. I cant connect it with the question too, I'll stop saying that now because its becoming a pain to type.
the question was how could he avoid being challenged, i call that manipulating his plan. if you cannot make a connection thats simple you didnt read what i was responding too
Carrotcake wrote:This is pure gold
Carrotcake wrote:This is very different from a normal game. A plan is good. We should build a system rather than placing a paper bag on our heads and waiting for out deaths.
no we should hunt for sucm like in any other game and stop dillydallying around wit hplans especially cuz were under a quickass deadline
The mod warned us that this might take plenty of time.
ok so someone who can only check his comp once a day compared to everyone else who can check three times MUST be scummier so we should use the mod's rules

wow carrotcake, y dont you spend that time you spent typing out 4 responses that were speculating on what i was responding to actually reading it?
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by Sparks »

Carrotcake wrote:I have to go now, so i'll try to be quick.
no we should hunt for sucm like in any other game and stop dillydallying around wit hplans especially cuz were under a quickass deadline
1.) Again, this isnt any other game
2.) The plan brings this closer to any other game
3.)
What do you want us to do then? How do we scum hunt?

I'll get back online tomorrow
1) so? why cant scumhunting apply here
2) what?
3) looking for scumtells, association, etc. etc. this cannot be a serious question
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by Sparks »

mneme wrote:What catches my attention in Spark's total nonsense is this:
Sparks wrote: no we should hunt for sucm like in any other game and stop dillydallying around wit hplans especially cuz were under a quickass deadline
Sparks has nearly no content other than insulting other players (explicitly and implicitly) and criticizing the nomination scheme.

Hunting for scum is what the rest of us are doing, Sparks (in fact, we've found some. Joke, my ass) all you're doing is making noise.

re: your playstyle: it's known as "playing mafia badly". If "your playstyle" looks scummy, doesn't find scum, and tends to end with you getting lynched, the solution isn't saying "oh, it's just my playstyle", and play on. It's to learn to become a better player. Pooky, IS, and other -good- players with unusual playstyles get away with it because they're proven good mafia players; -other- people make allowances for their playstyle because they can come down to brass tacks and play mafia when needed. You've shown an unwillingness to do so; acting discourtious and expecting others to read your mind, the result being that instead of just looking like scum, you look like rude scum whose skills stink on ice.

When all the world is against you, the solution isn't to look at what's wrong with them -- but to look, perhaps, a little closer to home.

Carrotcake, thank you for dealing with this yahoo for a while. You've been very patient. I'm a little less patient. For one thing, his posts are making aqueous humor spurt out of my eyes! (ok, not really. but it certainly feels like that)
i like how you already seem to know that my two top suspicions for mafia (stewie and stoofer who ive both given reasons for) are wrong. meneme on the other hand has followed ppl this entire game

i am going to challenge meneme in 12 hours fi no one protests seeing as were already in the deadline may hit at any moment period.
Stewie wrote:Another prologue: stop calling people names. There was no reason to call mneme a dumbass or me stupid. We don't take kindly to that in here. And again, spell check.
the truth hurts. if you cant take the fire, get out of the kitchen.
Stewie wrote: The plan is itself created to hunt scum, so it's not distracting. It focuses on hunting scum.
actually no, it focusess on some bs challenging method when we shouldnt freakin care about how we chalelnge, if we are reasonalby sure someone is scum go ahead and challeng ethem. (see above)
Stewie wrote:First, saying that being active is a plot that can be used to set yourself up later is incoherent. Sure, it may get you through the day, but if you actually behaved scummy then you'll actually pay later. The rule is simply in place to encourage people to be active, which will give us a lot more to talk about later. Furthermore, being active doesn't mean that you won't get challenged/be the one who has to challenge. You can place your nominations on an active person, and if enough people support you, that person will be one of our two choices for a lynch later in the day.
or you can do a nice job of posting but not relly contributing nething like u are and skate by.
Stewie wrote:Answer the question. As you said, they are long plans, so you need to specify what you mean with X, Y, and Z.
if you even tried to think about my point at all you'd se ethat htey dont matter, the point is that it's dumb to go OH IF X HAPPENS WE WILL GET THE 1ST MOST VOTES TO CHALLENGE THE 2ND MOST BUT IF Y HAPPENS WE WILL GET THE MOD TO PICK SOMEONE WHO CAN PICK THE MOST VOTES BUT IF Z HAPPENS WE CAN GE TTHE MOD TO PICK SOMEONE WHO CAN PICK WHOEVER THEY WANT DEPENDING ON WHAT THE 2ND MOST PERSON SAYS ET.C ETC. it's a midl exageration but now if you noticed, we have had 2+ days wasted talking about this plan and around half th e player list has completely lurked by.

How? It's very simple, a nomination in this game is something we use instead of a vote, because we don't have votes. Use a nomination as you would a vote, and if enough people agree with you, then there's no way that he'll escape the challenge.
impretty sure i do have a vote and have ben using it. youre debating semantics here rather than the actual point which mafia brilliantly did in LO. they took a plan that was set out that was uspposed to leave tons of information for town to follow with everyone's votin records, and they manipulated it into many many town lynches. PLANS CAN BE MANIPULATED. WE SHOULD NOT WURK UNDER ABOSLUTS.
This isn't most games of mafia. This is significantly different.

i fail to see how scumhuntin doesnt apply in this game
Then they shouldn't have signed up for this game.

so someone who can only post 1 time a day is scummier than someone who posts 3 times a day? (seeing as thats whyt letting mod pick them woudl imply)
Again, even with that assumption, that's no different from a situation in which we do not use Stoofers plan, the consequences are the same regardless, and your point moot.

i think we should stop talking about stoofers plan. its generated discussion so lets continue that discussion about scum rather than his fruity little plan
If we let the mod pick the first time, the other 10 go unharmed, and we might not get who we want on the final two.

thank u for stating my point :roll:
On spinwizard: if nobody says anything, that kind of thing goes unnoticed.
On my comments on Stoofer's plan: I recall two or three people thought they were helpful (granted, one of them was stoofer, but nobody spoke out against it until you just now).
you didnt answer my case agaisnt you. AT ALL.
It did. The point was that you were not answering my questions, and saying they were stupid to get out of doing so.
point to a singel helpful relevant question that i have not answered and i will answer it
Let's assume you are right on this one (which you are not). Then why are you against choosing the smallest contributor? Surely by your logic they are scum ("scum like to lay low," right?)
i dont like usin absolutes. maybe the smallest contributer is scummiest. but i was mainly referring to # of posts hta t point.
Also, you are wrong, because when someone proposes something that hurts the town or speaks against something that helps the town, that's gets you some attention, and this attention certainly does not mean that the person is town.
i realize that but what vandamien said was not hurtin the town in any way.
speed of wagon, the barning around it, etc.
Right... does not follow, but you'll just say "howw dose not fucking follwo" so I'll give you a pass on this one... unless you actually care to explain how it does follow, in which case go right ahead.
r u serious? you dont find a wagon suspicious when it goes extremely quickly and most of the players on it are barning?
WOW.

I'd expect someone calling someone else dumb not to make a dumb statement in doing so.
pretty sure i dont see anything contrary in there. lets continue this little squabble thouh, its highly entertainin <3

Remember that long post of mine you replied to? Yeah, that one had plenty of reasons. There are also reasons prior to, and after that post.

actually i didnt see any reasons. i saw a couple of pointless questions, a couple gatherni info, but no nice statmeents at all. lay your reasons out then. i did.
I understand the reasons why yosarian is doing what he's doing. When I didn't, I asked and I got a satisfactory answer very quickly (in 13 minutes) whereas you first stalled, calling my questions stupid, and then you answered them, unsatisfactorily, and only when under pressure from other players.

or do you? im sry im not on the computer 24/7 btw. i must be more likely to be scum cuz im not.
1) so? why cant scumhunting apply here
That's why we need a plan. The normal means of scumhunting are simply not available to us in this game. We need to come up with a new way to catch scum.
WE DO NOT NEED SOME HOMOSEXUAL NOMINATION SYSTME. HOW DO NORMLA MEANS OF FINDING SCUM NOT FUCKING APPLY HERE? THIS IS A GAME OF MAFIA LIKE ANY OTHER. WE CAN STILL USE VOTES, ITS JUST NOT HOW ALYNCH WILLL BE DETERMINED. ITS BASICALLY LIKE KINGMAKER BUT FASTER AND A DIFFERENT VARIENT.

GOD YOU AND MEME ARE CARROTCAKE ARE PISSIN ME OFF WITH "WE CANT FIND SCUM CUZ THINGS ARE LSIGHTLY DIFFERENT AND IM A ROBOT SO I ONLY KNOW HOW TO DO IT WHEN EVERYTHING IS THE SAME AND WE NEED STOOFY TO GUIDE US"

ok im done. now the rest of the post will be much nicer cuz i got this out.
Stoofer's plan brings the mechanics of this game much closer to the mechanics of most games, thus making it easier to catch scum.
no, stoofers plan introduces an unnecessary gayass nomiatnion systme. how about we just fucking VOTE and CHALLENGE takin common sense and the towns wishes and thoughts in mind
Scumtells and association are things that most of the time go hand in hand with voting. We don't have that in this game.
WHY THE FUCK CAN WE NOT VOTE. I VOTED.

let's try something:
try to think of every player in the game without lookin at the player list and some substantial contribution they have made. we're in the deadilne can happen at any moment=. if yoou cant even think of someone much esls a contribution, they have been lurkin
so rigth now i can think of
yos
stoofy
carrot
stewie
deanwinchester
vandamien
mneme
and myself

thats only 8 playres, ill go see who the other 4 r

ps i rly dont want to get random challengers liek LO had to go to LO twice in a row cuz of inactivity halfway through the game cuz all the active ppl were lynched.
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:05 pm

Post by Sparks »

ok so i couldnt think of

DanMonkey
DanMonkey wrote:
Random Nomination: Stewie

Still kind of confused as whether this nominates him for challenger or challengee, but I assume it means challengee.
DanMonkey wrote:I'm really sorry it seems like I've been lurking, my grandfather was in poor health, and I wasn't able to get on yesterday. (He's doing better now, though.)
so had an excuze to be inactive but then when he has the chance to post, doesnt post nethin useful, only an excuse

dylan41985
dylan41985 wrote:i also agree
dylan41985 wrote:
nominate DeanWinchester
[/b]
uhh i still have no idea what deanwichester did to get all those noms or any and im pretty sure this is one of the opportunistic scum that hopped on

SpinWizard
SpinWizard wrote:wow, cool mechanic, it may take a while to get used to
SpinWizard wrote:So whth this nomination thing i am still confused, we nominate someone and then they challange someone...then we have a vote off between them???
asked abut rules twice

The Fonz

fonz looks town from his few contributions but he like many others was distrated by stoofers plan and is mainly commenting on stoofers plan

instead of discussin how we shuld challenge and who shuld get the choice, how about we actually get one done.

anyway heres ppl who i would be fine with challenging/bechallenged by/challenging each other

dylan41985
SpinWizard
meme
Stoofer <- whos disappeared

and then less so off to hte side: DanMonkey and Stewie
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:05 am

Post by Sparks »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
(a)
Nobody make a challenge. Instead we let the Mod enforce this rule:
If no one has volunteered to be the Challenger, then the person with the least recent post at deadline will be named the Challenger.
This will encourage everyone to post regularly. And it also avoids a jumpy Townie challenging another jumpy Townie (which is what will happen with any other strategy).

(b)
The Challenger challenges the person who has made the fewest
substantive
contributions.
Mr Stoofer wrote:
(c)
If the Nominee does not make a Challenge, then we let the Mod enforce the rule below; and everyone will vote to evict the Nominee.
If no one has volunteered to be the Challenger, then the person with the least recent post at deadline will be named the Challenger.
we let the Mod enforce the same rule.
Mr Stoofer wrote:
(e)
Unless
(c)
applies, the Challenger will challenge the person who has made the fewest
substantive
contributions.

etc. etc.

notice how Yosarian takes ONE part of my post, and responds to it incorrectly, and then immediately labels the rset of it as unhelpful. yosarian clearly lied about wnating to find people who didnt contribute, as i lableled two, and stewie clearly didnt even read my post. im pretty sure "strong mafia playres" actaulyl read posts :rolleyes:
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:05 am

Post by Sparks »

oh and you guys just proved u are lyncing me based on semantics. that is such a good reason to lynch someone.

just ilke you all bandwagoned deanwinchester for saying hes town. because mafia are clearly more likely to say theyre town than town.
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:07 am

Post by Sparks »

SpinWizard wrote:
nominate Sparks
what do u have to say?
more than you cosnidering your two posts in this game ahve been asking about the mechanic.

seriously if one scum group is like dylan-dan-spinwizard you guys are seriously idiots for lettin them make NO POSTS AT ALL.
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Sparks »

and i love how were STILL DISCUSSING the semantics of stoofers plan rather than finding lurkers and scum which is what i pointed out in my pst lareayd. but of course everyone ignores the convinient part.

what about my acse agaisnt stewie? stewie ignores that
i ask for reasons for my vote, stewie AND yos AND meme ignore that

if yos seriously thinks ive been less helpfil than danmonkey, spinwizard, and dylan combined, he is a huge idiot ecuase thats as plain aslike a two year old.
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Sparks »

serously ive givven like three avenues of discussion, the plans have given one, evreyone else has given 0

-the speed of deanwinchesters bandwagon and the lack of reaosning around it seeing as while deanwinchesters post wasnt hlepful, it wasnt really all that more likely to come from scum than town

-how by appointin yourself to catch people who arent really contributing you are doing an easily done task and can skate by not really contributing becuz youre just voting people less active than you

-how we have three lurkers and how two of them have only been on the bigest bandwagon

yet every1 ignores these, im bein much more helpful than yosarian who ahs only voted people randomly in the game and go OMG UR SPELLIN IS NOT THAT GOOD, well sry if english isnt my first language but i dont even have a spell checker and my internet access is limited to short periods around the day.
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Sparks »

Yosarian2 wrote:And while I obveously agree with going after inactives, at the moment I actually think that your posting is much more harmful to the town then they're lack of posting. And it has very little to do with your spelling. It has more to do with the way that your lack of logic, your insults, your total lack of logic, your unwillingness you explain yourself, and your lack of manners is making it very hard for anyone else to accomplish anything else here.
dis is ilogical for abut 5 reasons.

1. if u believ my postin in detrimantal but im not scum then IGNORE IT. at least im givin u guys somethin to go on

2. you have not pointed out ANY LACK OF LOGIC. you keep sayin that over and over, i ask for one example, you have NOT PROVIDED IT. also, lack of lgic != scum, if you thikn a part of my post is ilogical then IGNORE IT or POINT IT OUT

3. "unwillingness you explain yourself" nopw this is just plain bs
Sparks wrote:
It did. The point was that you were not answering my questions, and saying they were stupid to get out of doing so.
point to a singel helpful relevant question that i have not answered and i will answer it
if no one ahs chosen to take me up on this offer how dio i know i missed sumthin?

4. "making it very hard for anyone else to accomplish anything else here." yes i am sured that i am makin it impossible for you to cacomplish anything. this is so untrue that its not evne funny that u guys are lettin him get away with this

5. insults + manner != scum
Yos wrote:And the only reason we're still discussing the plan at this point is because you flipped out about it and kept going on about how it was hurting the town, without ever giving a good logical reason why. You keep changing your story, and now you're trying to say that it's "just a matter of semantics". IF so, then why did you flip out and insult and attack everyone in favor of some kind of plan and voting system?
I SAID IT WAS DISTRACTING ABOUT 6 TIMEZ, HOW IS THAT NO REASONS AND HOW IS THAT CHANGIN MY STORY??? STEWIE WAS ON MY CASE FOR SUMTHING ABOUT NOMINATING/VOTING, THAT IS SEMANTICS.

Yos wrote:I just can't really see the way you're acting as helping the town in any way, and the way you reacted to mneme's comments does make me think you might be scum with insider information.
and i wuld just obviously give it away to the town. meme is the one actin like she had insider information and she made a dumb assertion that i am doin it because my scumbuddies are whinin at me. so i replied in the same tone
Stewie wrote:Don't play the "English is not my first language" card. I already implied that verbs in the present tense have an
ing
ending, not an
in
ending. Then there's places when it seems as if you switched letter around, and can easily be fixed by proofreading yourself (post before this one you said "acse" instead of "case." Then there's the MSN abbreviations (you used "omg" and "sry" on the same post). Don't play the "limited access" card either, because the mod said that you'd need to be active to play this game, and that includes putting time into your posts rather than spewing something out in 5 minutes.
i like how stewie ignores my case again and goes to post about irrelevant stuff. how does sum spellin errors make what i said any less valid? and i am active, just not as active as you might be, i am ceraintly more active than at least six other ppl in this game.
The Fonz wrote:However, with the deadline approaching, I'd be entirely comfortable with seeing sparks forced to challenge too. Consider it a second preference, if we're thinking in a single transferrable vote kinda way.
ok i wil review everyone
dylan41985 wrote:Everytime Sparks gives a long, complex analysis of the game, I get more suspicious.

P.S. I am here, but want to be very cautious before accusing others at this point in the game.
challenge: dylan

dis is the biggest newbie scumpost i have ever seen
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:22 am

Post by Sparks »

i believ dylan is scum because of a theme running through all his posts. i will look at all of them:

The first one:
dylan41985 wrote:i also agree
this is comments on stoofer's plan. he just says i also agree, after a couple people alrdy have, lying low, nothing useful, no random vote or aynthing

his next post:
dylan41985 wrote:
nominate DeanWinchester
[/b]
he is the third person on deanwinchester. onc eagain, it is directly after stoofer. now i have already said umltiple times how i did not like deanwinchesters bandwagon at all. he got 4 nominations in a relatively short period of time for a post that did not contribute anything, but just summed up what mafia is in a very generic way under the assumption deanwinchester is town. while dis is not helpful, i fail to see how it is more likely to come from scum than from town. there had bene many other unhelpful people already including spinwizard, danmonkey, etc. just to name a few.

next is this post:
dylan41985 wrote:Everytime Sparks gives a long, complex analysis of the game, I get more suspicious.

P.S. I am here, but want to be very cautious before accusing others at this point in the game.
he once again is following people, only doin what many people have said already. he provides no specifics and adds that he is active but wants to be "cautious." his quick third vote on deanwinchester wasnt exactly cautious was it? thoruhg all the discussion, he has had nothing to add

and finally htis latest post:
dylan41985 wrote:wow sparks! Good thing you have your fellow political party members to help you out here.

I'm NOT going out without a fight.
i could simply reply with NO U.

so in summary, dylan is scummy because of
-his lack of contribution
-his onyl following other people
-his weird distribution of attention, he singles out deanwinchester for no reason (im assuming ti was becasue of that one helpful post) but many other people had made unhelpful posts

i eagerly await for dylan's psot on me
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:22 am

Post by Sparks »

oh and i proofreaded that post twice stewie, i hope youre happy.
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:37 am

Post by Sparks »

you knwo what is an interesting dilemna? if you think the person that has challenged you is protown

i have no idea what i would do in that situation
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:20 pm

Post by Sparks »

i think the above post speakings for itself about how dylan's not paying any attention to danmonkey but paying a lot to deanwinchester fits.

since when are "loud" and "accusative" scumtells? i like how danmonkey even knows this using the words "could be." people need to stop and think what teh word scuimmy means. you are saying scum are mroe likely to be lud and accustaive which draws tons of attention to themselves and someone who is loud and accusative is better than someone who has made no contributions, you are either a) not thinkijng at all b) protecitng someone
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Post by Sparks »

i know this is going to look bad for me but thsi game is goin to continue well after im dead so i'll still be invested.

im willing to give him a little bit of access leeway. i still expect posts every 24 hrs at like a minimum but i dont believe he should be jumped on yet for the frequency of his posts beucase he probably is less able to access tha ni am (i can access for many short bursts around the day). the content is another metter though when he actualy is around and that better start apperin quickly preferably within 3 days so we can get some good long arguments.
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Sparks »

dis is my first game of mafia on this site while this is your what fourth? so how are you the newbie and im not?

hopw are scum mor likely to be hyperactive and disresepctful?

if deanwinchester looks town, why was your only nom on him
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 417#625417
and why did you not take it off later?

why idd you nominate deanwinchester in the first place?
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by Sparks »

mneme wrote:FWIW, I think they're both scum. Sparks, dylan was a great choice, as someone who was acting about as scummy as you were (if in some very different ways).
wuldnt a better choice be challengin someone that was way more scummier than me ? if this was directed to someone else id think it was mafia trying to communicate during the day
mneme wrote:Sparks, why did you initially talk about challenging me, then change your mind and challenge dylan instead?
i talked aobut challenging 4 people, you, stoofer, dylan, and danmonkey. stoofer i crossed out beacuse i would probably lose and i know im town so i dont want to die, and then i crossed out you becuz you were actually talking and i realized that if im feelin the same way about a perosn who talked a lot and a persn who barely talekd, then the person who barely talked is probably more liekly to be scum because theres less i could actually find fault in.

if you dont understnad that then lets say scumtells are a test twith a 50% chance of accuracy. thats low but lets say everytime you make a post, it has a 50% chance of catching someone whos scum. if someone does the test 10 times and gets 3 positivies versus someone who does it 5 and gets 3 positives, the 5 is muhc more likely to be scum.

and then danmonkey had an excuse for lurking, dylan didnt. altho i now think that danmonkey wouldve been a good chalenge as well with that quick tvot.
mneme wrote:Sparks: I think it's fairly clear from your play over the weekend that you're not a complete newbie -- as you said, your first game -on this site-. So Dylan has a point that his scummy behavior must be taken in the light of his lack of experience.
ive played two complete games on another site. 1 was 8 player, 1 was 9 and like 5 times at a summer camp last year. the resaon i signed up for this game was becuz there werent all these crazy roles, the only ones i knew of were mafia, doctor, cop, townie, and pimp (pimp sleeps with some1 each night, has no affect)
mneme wrote:Re my speculation that scum can talk during the day:I'm still not convinced they can't -- though the best evidence for same is Spark's "joke". Given that the scum don't have a kill, giving them day conferencing is an obvious way to design the game (though if Sparks turns out to be scum, it seems likely that they can't talk during the day, for the obvious reason). It would be a strong power -- not least in that better players among the scum could give advice to worse players. But the results might produce weird posting patterns, which might be noticeable.
can you plz think of how ridicolous your original assertion was???? if you were scum that culd talk during the day and your buddies were under suspicion and whinin in your pm box would you go and call them both town and be that obviuos? it wasnt a joke, it was pardoy.

btw if theres 1 thing i learned abut mafia on this site is that good spellin helps lol
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:32 am

Post by Sparks »

i asserted 3 things in that opst

-meme was scum
-meme was talkin during the day
-scum couldnt talk durin the day

i liek how you guys are asuming one of them showed i had outside knowledge but the other two were probably false. how is that logical at all?

spinwazard: how ami blamin dylan for my plays at all? your assertion makes no sense
i think spiwnazard is the last one if there isa danmonkey-dylan scum group.
also no contributions
dylan also didnt focus on him

dylan: if that vote was random, y did you chose to wait to random vote utnil ur 2nd post and not the 1st?
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Sparks »

Mr Stoofer wrote:I don't really feel like campaigning in relation to this contest,
aka "i want to lie low"
Mr Stoofer wrote:
Sparks, translated into English wrote:I asserted 3 things in that post

-meme was scum
-meme was talking during the day
-scum couldn't talk during the day
How did you know that Scum couldn't talk during the day?

And if the answer is: "because I read it in the front post", then why didn't you point that out in response to posts 57, 61, 81 or 135?
why dont you try readin those posts
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:57 am

Post by Sparks »

mneme wrote:Sparks, your attempt to deflect-by-attack is noted, but oddly enough, Stoofer isn't on trial right now, you are. It's perfectly reasonable to attack people for scummy behavior -- but accusing Stoofer of lying low (huh? Stoofer?) is a bit of a stretch. As is a naked "why dont you try readin those posts" which just doesn't make any sense. What posts? Where? What did they say that's so crucial to your case?

Stoofer just said "what do you have to say about articles A, B, and C," to which you apparently responded "your evidence is crap because I had cheese for breakfast."
umm thats not even close

stoofer asked why did i imply mafia couldnt talk durin day

I HAVE ANSWERED THAT QUESTION AT LEAST TWICE.

stoofer obviously has not been readin my posts.

even you know the answer to that
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by Sparks »

post 87
Sparks wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Sparks wrote:
What?

Mneme was speculating that the scum might be allowed to talk during the day because there are no nights. How can you go from that to assuming that scum can't talk and assuming that mneme is scum and assuming that mneme is scum who broke the rules?
Yosarian2 wrote:The "he seems to have inside knowlege about if the scum can talk during the day" argument is a strike against Sparks, though, and he'd probably be my second chocie right now.

seriosuly yos lighiten up it was a joke. but anyways, y are you protectin mneme? mneme suggested a dumbass thing that i'd be obvious enough as to call both my scumbuddies town beaucse they were whining that they were falling under suspicion on like the second day and pming me to do so. that is a retarded theory so i responded with one just as retarded to show how ridicolous meme's theory was. it's called
parody
post 159
Sparks wrote:
mneme wrote:Re my speculation that scum can talk during the day:I'm still not convinced they can't -- though the best evidence for same is Spark's "joke". Given that the scum don't have a kill, giving them day conferencing is an obvious way to design the game (though if Sparks turns out to be scum, it seems likely that they can't talk during the day, for the obvious reason). It would be a strong power -- not least in that better players among the scum could give advice to worse players. But the results might produce weird posting patterns, which might be noticeable.
can you plz think of how ridicolous your original assertion was???? if you were scum that culd talk during the day and your buddies were under suspicion and whinin in your pm box would you go and call them both town and be that obviuos? it wasnt a joke, it was pardoy.
there thats twice and ive referred to those posts 2 more times.

this really shows me that stoofer wasnt readin my posts (yet still voted to save dylan). i like how in his 4 numbers he magically skips the two in which his question is answered

even tho im on the block and other ppl arent, why cant i point out stuff that is scummy to me? the game will go past today
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:37 pm

Post by Sparks »

DeanWinchester wrote:Sparks I want a reply that is fresh and not a bunch of qoutes of your previous posts.
what does a post being "fresh" have to do anything with it?

seriously i dunt get how im beigng scummy now at all. i answered the question, i cant make it any different? youre asking me loaded questions liek how i knew, I DIDNT. I WAS MAKING A PARODY OFF WHAT MEME SAID. THAT IS THE TTRUTH.
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:38 pm

Post by Sparks »

even if you dont believe it, why are you asking me OVER and OVER again when i alrdy answered it
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by Sparks »

well u guys were wrong

these are my picks for omafia

liberal: dylan, danmonkey, spinwizard
conservative: stoofy, stewie, yos

bai all

ps carrotcake u shuld vote b4 deadline even tho it doesnt matter cuz i think u are town
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by Sparks »

guyz blakes avatar is so funny
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by Sparks »

oops i mean dylans
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by Sparks »

his sig is too
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Sparks »

mod: img removed because the page is otherwise unviewable to me.
THIS IS MY NOW !!
Sparks
Sparks
Townie
Sparks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by Sparks »

bye guys dis was a fun game while it lasted
THIS IS MY NOW !!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”