Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:00 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Vote: beanbagboy
... I don't take too kindly to alliteration = ).
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

All aboard!!
Unvote:beanbagboy, Vote: OJ
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Unvoting is scummy... Can we lynch Oj please?
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Soooo... what's Adel doing that strikes you as so scummy LSU?
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Um... Lynch -1? Bad idea...
Unvote: OJ, Vote: NAR
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:57 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:07 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Ok guys... New bandwagon is going on J-man, lets get him lynched ASAP...
Unvote: NAR, Vote: J-Man
So far today he has been on 3 bandwagons (Adel (3rd spot), OJ (4th spot), NAR (5th spot)) Obviously he is bandwagonning just to get anybody lynched without adding his own reasoning at all... Git 'er Dun...
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:15 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Sorry for the double post... He was 3rd, 4th and 4th on the wagons ... Also indregards to Dylan, I think he meant the L-1 vote NAR put on OJ he was just late.. Thats how I read it at least...
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:55 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Since you took exception to my posts to this point, allow me to explain a bit. I'm a new player and so I decided to try out a different playstyle in this game... Something influenced by Babyjesus and Fritzler (i.e. pushing bandwagons and using cute little pictures because they make me smile = )...) The reason I have been my OJ bandwagon vote was easy... The first person with a second vote on him I decided to place the third, I like bandwagons because I analyze them and see who is willing to vote for who on what reasoning and to see how people react to those bandwagons...

The NAR vote was because I found putting someone 1 vote away from a lynch in pst 35 on page 2 to be careless at best and scummy at worst... As my previous vote was random I moved my vote to suit my suspicions. The question about the Adel vote was because I thought it was random but if I had missed something from Adel I wanted to see what it was... The "Good Posting" pic was just an image I wanted to use so I used it to highlight someone voting for NAR who I saw as the most suspicious at the time...

When I went back and looked at my notes (mostly voting patterns so far) you were on the most bandwagons and always a late position, always following people onto a bandwagons rather than starting your own. I provided my reasoning on my vote for you and now have explained my posting... Sure it's had some non-content posts but its the first 4-5 pages so what do you expect? A detailed PbP analysis of everyone?

Since you were so kind to analyze my posts, I shall return the favor on you...

An arbitrary vote for Adel based on Pg. 1 logic. Happened to be 3rd vote, no problem there, its similar to my OJ vote.

Encouraging the lynching of Adel because she has over 100 posts on the site... Obviously not serious...

Laughs at Adels post and says she was lurking. Says he is hypocritical and changes his vote to OJ cause "eh we gotta bandwagon someone". Doesn't seem like terribly sharp logic but its only page 2 so I'm not overly concerned...

Accuses Adel of going after the inactive (which I don't believe she was) and tris to vote for her but forgets to unvote first...

Apologizes for his previous post. Says it was based on events from another game.

Votes for NAR, putting him at lynch -2 (though he thought it was -1) Accuses him of being OMGUSy (I'll re-read and count how many OMGUS votes/comments he makes because I haven't done so yet.)

Asks people to hold off on voting till he can provide a defense.

Analyzes me (because I joined LSU on his bandwagon but actually provided reasons...)

I am not sure how he decided which of mine to call "content posts" so I won't bother arbitrarily deciding which of his are content posts or not... I just thought I would give my analysis of his posts so far since he was kind enough to do so for my posts. My overall feeling is that he felt Adel was scummy early though I don't recall him giving a concrete reason. After that he hopped onto the two largest bandwagons. And now he has analyzed my posts. I am looking forward to the rest of your defense, if anything this discussion you and I are having will provide more content for people to analyze as the day and the game progess. = )
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

J-Man wrote:Because that is what i assume you are going for, sinc eyou have convinced 2 people to vote on me atm and others before hand
So you assume that because my case has convinced two people to vote for you that I am aiming to quick-lynch? How is that logic?
J-Man wrote:BECAUSE its the first couple pages thats why you dont have any content posts?
I never said I don't have any... But seriously in the first 3 pages how many content posts am I supposed to have? What CONTENT is there to analyze... Random votes?
J-Man wrote:now i can see that in this game people have become scared of -1 aswell... why? I would like somone to explain to me why -1 is soo taboo
It has more to do with where the -1 comes how I am going to react to it... If it is on page 2 or 3 I am going to throw a fit because I don't like people getting that close... Now if it were page 15 I would react differently because we have had more discussion and thus more info to work with than before.
J-man wrote: and yes the -1 lynch is a tightrope to walk and it does apply a whole new type of pressure then even -2 so i think we need to understand this for other games we play
Please explain this to me. Whaen you say it is more pressure than -2, what sort of pressure do you mean? Pressure to claim? And what sort of reaction are you looking for/what information have you gotten from your 2 -2 votes? I ask this because I am still learning and would honestly like to know how much info you have gotten from that.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

J-man wrote: Sweeny is fishing for a target(imo)
Call it fishing for a target if you wish, I am trying to get information the same as any other day 1... That said I am going to
Unvote:J-man
These wagons go fast in this game.. Time to re-read. = )
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Adel wrote:i'll take the syntax of that question to mean that you are a werewolf
Just so ya know... I thought the SAME thing when I read his postings.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:34 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

OJpower.. What is the point in posting that.... Either come here and explain your play or die... I don't like that you have 4 votes before an explanation but please... Work with us...
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

If Oj has a pardner of any sort
IGMEO
The Greg... Just sayin....
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Um... There are 2 Mafia, 2 Wolves, and 1 Mason left due to the scum's ineptitude at cross-killing. Sir Tornado is Mafia with Guardian and Dylan is a Wolf with LSU Tiger Josh... The wolves obviously know who the last actual town member is because I was Mason with Dylan. The only options are these... If you lynch me then you'll draw one another... Or you can convince me to side with you scum team and win... Town has no winnning option left so I will leave it to you all to convince me who to side with.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:26 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Yessir.... Damn... I figured I'd get one wrong.... You'd think I may side with Wolves but we'll see...I wanna hear from the Mafia = ).
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:40 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

It seems like the Mafia haven't put up a decent effort... So I shall side with my mason-buddy/werewolf = )... GG guys, wish the town has played better... = )
Vote: LSU Tiger Josh
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Sorry Mafia... In the end I didn't wanna take the game from Dylan... I wish there had been some cross kills and town had a chance... = ) GG everyone.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

I knew that OJ wagon was scum-driven which is precisely why I stayed off of it....

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”