Goon
johhan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by johhan »

now a ranger wrote:
Vote: Albert Rampage

for NKing me right when I replaced in 437 Hacker Mafia. Way to ruin the fun!
Hmm, I could have sworn this wasn't supposed to start until friday...

Anyway, starting what I hope to be a tradition for me, I'm gonna roleclaim on my first post. I'm a pickle. For some odd reason, I've grown hands and have a gun and one bullet made out of another pickle (me poor brother ernie.).
"Generic Mafia Quote" - Some player you've never heard of.
johhan
johhan
Goon
johhan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:27 pm

Post by johhan »

ThAdmiral wrote:
johhan wrote:Anyway, starting what I hope to be a tradition for me, I'm gonna roleclaim on my first post.
Why the need for a gimmick? Eh, if it makes you happy...

A few thoughts:
1. A townie can potentially prove themselves by using their one-shot kill (I'm assuming/hoping the dp will differentiate between town and mafia kills). They will then be killed the next night, but could be useful for a day as we know their intentions are pro-town.
2. We could just pretend we don't have the special night-kill abilities and wait until we need to use them as a last resort.
3. This game could easily get out of hand. I imagine we will all want to discuss every option before getting all trigger happy, however maybe it would be better if we were able to just decide on our own. (What do you think?)
@IH
: what happens if someone is killed by the mafia but also targets someone else that same night? Does the kill go through?

Anyway just a few things to get everyone going.

1. Why would they be killed the next night? Once they've given up their shot, they won't have any abilities but a vote. the mafia isn't going to consider those a priority.
2. The special night-kill abilities are what give us the extrta helping hand. I'd just suggest we keep some degree of communication up so we don't go shooting 9 holes in one scummy-looking person.
3.I think people should balance between the 2. if we all go off shootin' our guns tonight we'll probably wake up to either a mafia victory or one or 2 people with several bulletholes in them :p
4. I'll second that question.
"Generic Mafia Quote" - Some player you've never heard of.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”