Piratecat
Piratecat
Mafia Scum
Piratecat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Piratecat »

In post 1720, Mathdino wrote:Jailkeepers don't have guns, and I'm undeniably sane by now.

If scum have a gun framer they wouldn't have used it on the guy they were gonna kill anyway.

If guille said what he said he was gonna do, Fenix is cleared. Plus, Naz's flip basically confirms that guille was being roleblocked for the first 2 days, which matches up perfectly.

ProHawk is cleared to the extent to which you believe his claim.
I want to hear his case on mollie.

Fenix and I can probably find scum even if we no lynch repeatedly. This game is practically in the bag.

agree that fenix and prohawk are likely town. I think guille likely did what he said he wld do and nazarene claimed a guilty on prohawk soyeah. still liking dgb for town.

eyesore is definitely town. going by poe it HAS to be ika.

dino I will out if you want me to. I think you shld have me in your strong town pile I mean sonic claimed a cop guilty on me and nazarene all of d1 following my votes. when I called her out on it she was like "me, sheep
your
votes" but look at d1 I wld vote and then nazarene wld immediately vote the same person that I was. go look if you don't believe me.

VOTE: ika
Two different play styles rolled into one. - Guille
Can't tell us apart? It's easy. Lowercase
is
Mollie and caps
is
Mala.
There problem solved!
Piratecat
Piratecat
Mafia Scum
Piratecat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:03 am

Post by Piratecat »

In post 1791, Mathdino wrote:Yo mollie, claim?

town doc2. protected guille d1, you n2 and you n3. the nks are throwing me off.

this is why I said I thought the game was mostly composed of standard roles with a few twists I said this on d2 after shos flipped.

I thought I might have blocked guilles on n1 which is what i had to go check on to make I protected dino n2 but dino received his result so no, that didn't happen and I moved. frankly I was just grateful that I was not a variant like paranoid doc who kills the very person they are trying to protect.
Two different play styles rolled into one. - Guille
Can't tell us apart? It's easy. Lowercase
is
Mollie and caps
is
Mala.
There problem solved!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”