Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by Stewie »

Cool avatar Crub... so cool it's maybe...
ice cool
? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, arbitrary
vote: crub
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by Stewie »

xyzzy wrote:That reminds me...

Goats are just as bad.

FOS: Vendagoat
The chupacabra takes care of them though.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by Stewie »

unvote, vote autumn evenings
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by Stewie »

Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:17 am

Post by Stewie »

AutumnEvenings wrote: Stewie, care to elaborate?
Trying to get a reaction; didn't get it.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Stewie »

Well, there's only 80 hours left, and as much as I'd like to have more time to talk this through, it will probably be better to leave the extension for later in the game. So unless something happens to change my mind, I'll be switching my vote over to xyzzy soon, as he seems to be the best choice for today.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:33 pm

Post by Stewie »

LoudmouthLee wrote:
Stewie wrote:
1. I'm still a subscriber to the "Third vote on the bandwagon is scum" tell a-la-Jeep... Sue me if you don't agree. 2. You didn't post any rationale. None at all. When pressed, you give the weak response of:

(After a double check, MBL had already moved his vote and Stewie was #2 (but could have been #3) and CtD was #3 (could have been #4). This fits my thoughts perfectly.)
Stewie wrote:
AutumnEvenings wrote: Stewie, care to elaborate?
Trying to get a reaction; didn't get it.
3. That's really weak, Stewie. Just my opinion, especially I believe (I could be wrong) that's a really weak reason to put a 3rd vote on someone. But CtD's next move absolutely BAFFLES me...
1. You yourself said later that it was actually the second vote, so I can't understand why you didn't delete it and start again, abandoning that point. It's not as if it was a simulpost, and I would have been the third but MBL beat me with the unvote, so it was the second. There were hours between his unvote and my vote.

2. Ok, next time I'll vote and then I'll say "I'm voting for you because I want to see if I get a reaction" and see if that works. :roll:

3. There wasn't much going on, and I wanted to get the game going. A reaction vote seemed like a good idea.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by Stewie »

LoudmouthLee wrote:
Stewie wrote: 1. You yourself said later that it was actually the second vote, so I can't understand why you didn't delete it and start again, abandoning that point. It's not as if it was a simulpost, and I would have been the third but MBL beat me with the unvote, so it was the second. There were hours between his unvote and my vote.

2. Ok, next time I'll vote and then I'll say "I'm voting for you because I want to see if I get a reaction" and see if that works.

3. There wasn't much going on, and I wanted to get the game going. A reaction vote seemed like a good idea.
#1) The point still stood. It wasn't that you were exactly the third vote, but you were the third person to vote for AE. Once a person votes for someone, they do not have the same hesitation to vote for them again. I can only speak for myself. Once a case has been made that I agree with, I am more apt to vote for that person, whether or not my vote is currently there.

#2 and #3) So.. you prefer the "Reaction Vote" over the "Make a Case" idea. Very interesting. Sometimes, the cases overanalyze... But I feel much more comfortable making a case and seeing how they respond to allegations rather than a simple vote.
1. What has being the third person to vote AE have anything to do with being scum? Other than that, I'll have to ask you to reword that, as I can't understand what you mean to say.

2-3. I don't prefer it, but I didn't see a case, so I went for the reaction. If you like to force a case to see their reaction, that's fine. I like to just switch my vote without explanation and see what they say.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:02 am

Post by Stewie »

Mert wrote:
Glork wrote:Why wouldn't you like AE on the list as Ice?
Because they can't
all
be Fire, meaning some of them are red herrings, adding an additional layer of complexity in trying to unravel it all. It's little more than a turn of phrase, to be honest Glork.
How do you turn a phrase? :wink:
CrashTextDummie, on xyzzy wrote: As far as I'm concerned, lynching him was a rather lucky shot in the dark.
CrashTextDummie, on Goat wrote: Incidentally, that list includes MBL and Glork, both of whom were the candidates for counterwagons, which is where I suspect the second Fire dude was sitting. The one who's sticking out like a sore thumb to me is
Vendagoat
, who had been FoSing xyzzy almost all day long while keeping his vote elsewhere. Specifically, he was on both Glork and MBL. If anyone was actively trying to derail the xyzzy-wagon, it was him.
It strikes me as suspicious that you admit that the xyzzy lynch was a lucky shot in the dark, and then you try to incriminate someone for shooting elsewhere. Your point about Vendagoat FOSing xyzzy but not voting, however, is valid, since it implies that Vendagoat did not think that xyzzy was a shot in the dark.

MBL seems to be stretching a lot and making lots of assumptions (such as the doctor protecting him, that Glork is the doctor, etc). Anyone who's played with him before: is this his usual playstyle?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Stewie »

vote: AE

I think the chances of Glork protecting AE are low enough that this might be worth a shot. If we are wrong, however, then we'll be at 7, then 6 after the night. Therefore, if we do lynch wrong and I'm the one offed at night, don't forget to do a no lynch to bring it down to 5 players.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by Stewie »

Mert wrote:
mneme [291] wrote:
Stewie [293] wrote:
vote: AE

I think the chances of Glork protecting AE are low enough that this might be worth a shot. If we are wrong, however, then we'll be at 7, then 6 after the night. Therefore, if we do lynch wrong and I'm the one offed at night, don't forget to do a no lynch to bring it down to 5 players.
Minor FoS: Stewie
. That's a very rapid second vote. While agree with what you're saying in your post, I don't see any reason to just speed through today without discussion. I'll revisit this if AE turns up scum as a potential attempt to speed bus her.
And I'll revisit this as a potential attempt to tie me to your scum buddy. :)

Oh, try not to call him "goatse." It brings back horrible flashbacks. :shock:
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Stewie »

Thanks, I suppose I deleted one [/quote] too many.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Stewie »

Those posts have been really coherent, and have a strong townie vibe. I gotta think this through some more.
unvote

Just for the record, my list of possible scum is the same as LML's, but replace my name with his.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:55 am

Post by Stewie »

Hyper voters? IIRC I voted for one person today, two day one, and I wasn't even able to post the second day because it ended too quickly. Don't know about mneme though.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by Stewie »

vote: autumn evenings

I think she's the right choice because I find it unlikely that Glork protected her. Also, if we let her live and we are wrong, then come lylo it will drive us crazy, to the point that it will be hard for us to concentrate on going after scum.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:58 pm

Post by Stewie »

AutumnEvenings wrote:
Stewie wrote:
vote: autumn evenings

I think she's the right choice because I find it unlikely that Glork protected her. Also, if we let her live and we are wrong, then come lylo it will drive us crazy, to the point that it will be hard for us to concentrate on going after scum.
*sigh* First, if you let me live, how would you know if it was wrong? (I mean, I can tell you it's not, but you don't believe me :p) And secondly, I'm having a hard time believing the whole "concentrate on going after scum" bit when the past two weeks have mainly consisted of me defending myself and making cases, and everyone else shrugging and going "yeah, but Vendagoat tried to kill you."

I'm just really annoyed, I guess. No one's shown me anything I've
done
that's suspicious and apparently none of my arguments or past actions are enough to outweigh the fact that I might have been targeted and might not have been protected by Glork. It's really frustrating, since I've put so much into this game.
Not wrong about you, wrong about the person who we actually lynch. And I think you basically answered yourself on your second point: we are saying that Vendagoat tried to kill you, but we are not doing it out of spite; we are truly conflicted (or at least I am). If you are not scum, and we let you live, there'll still be that factor going against us.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Stewie »

somestrangeflea wrote: A general question to the town. I agree with Stewie's earlier idea of an eventual no-lynch to bring the playercount to an odd number. What are your thoughts on this?
Just to add to that, I think we should leave it to the last possible moment, so that there's more people discussing who to lynch.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:07 am

Post by Stewie »

LoudmouthLee wrote:
LoudmouthLee wrote:I firmly believe, now that AE is shown as scum (and my scum playstyle, BTW, is to absolutely throw my partner under the bus... as is the PROPER play there), I am looking very closely and Mneme and Stewie, the two who jumped out of the gate to vote AE so quickly.
You, on the other hand, took your time.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:28 pm

Post by Stewie »

That makes me more likely to be his partner... how?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:18 am

Post by Stewie »

If you like using that kind of logic, then I'd say it's more likely that somestrangeflea is more likely to be the other scum than myself, since he piled a third vote on AE, which would actually look good if the wagon went somewhere. I put a second vote which was to look for a reaction (which I got from you; on your second post you made a big deal about it). CTD, put the third one on, which has some more pressure on it.

I, however, disagree with the argument. It seems too much like a "too townie" argument. I vote for scum early in the game, therefore I'm scum? It's more important to look for people who posted their intentions to vote for someone, but hesitated to do so, sometimes not doing it at all. For example, both you and Crub FOSed AE earlier on the game, which makes it hard to decide between you two.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:46 am

Post by Stewie »

OK, not much activity lately. I think I'll go ahead and
vote: crub
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by Stewie »

I'm also curious about LML's suspicions on Mert. I still think it's better to get crub, but he said he would follow up on that previous post, so I'd like him to do so.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by Stewie »

Guardian wrote: It was a pleasure having you all in the game.
One thing I ask
-- if there is any moding thing that could have been better/that I could improve, let me know -- I aim to please ;).
Not being so picky with the unvoting/voting :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”