Mini 469 - Self Guided Mafia - Game Over.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Mini 469 - Self Guided Mafia - Game Over.

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by Skruffs »

MINI 469 - SELF GUIDED MAFIA

A test of wit and ego.

Status: All roles are out! Confirm via PM and send in first night's roles! All players must do this to confirm!

Active Inventioneers - 4/12:

Blight

creampuffeater

schismatized

Blight replaced theopor_COD on page 13

Kira replaced Ms Piggy on page 14

Aimee replaced Kira on page 21

No Longer Inventing:
Panzerjager
- Townie - "Bodyguard" - Lynched Day 1.
dylan41985
- Townie - "Suicidal Doctor" - Died Night 1.
Xdaamno
-Secretly Senile Townie - "Role blocker' - Lynched Day 2.
rajrhcpfreak
- Hawk-Eyed Townie - "50% Vig, 50% Cop" - Day killed Day 2
Jenter Brolincani
-
Evil Genius Mafia
- "Insane Day Cop" - Lynched Day 2.
Zodiac
-
Evil Genius Mafia
- "Kill Immune Townie" - Lynched Day 3.
Aimee
- Obsessive Compulsive Townie - "Roleblocker" - Day killed Day 4
Tarhalindur
- Secretly Inept Townie - "Day Doc" - Lynched Day 4.
JDodge
-
Mafia
- "Townie" - Day Killed Day 5
Last edited by Skruffs on Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:30 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by Skruffs »

HELLO FAMOUS INVENTORS! And welcome to InventaCon 2007! I am so pleased to see that all twelve of you have signed up for the GizmoGadgetsChallenge, an amazing challenge onlydared to be undertaken by the Very Finest of inventors! As you can see, the room is full of.. Stuff. Stuff you, yes YOU, will be making all sorts of inventions out of! What will these inventions do?? Only time will tell!

Invention Rules:
All players have the ability to change their roles at night. To do so, they can send a Private message (in lieu of using their normal role) to the Moderator with
New Role : (Rolename)
. If the Rolename is not a basic on, it should have a quick description of what it does.
All role names will be accepted - however - roles are not guaranteed to work as submitted. That's just how life is, sometimes.
After all New Roles have been submitted, they will be tempered to be appropriate for the game to prevent it from being broken. Then, the roles are randomly distributed between players who submitted roles that night. Old roles are discarded.
Note : There is no guarantee that town will get town roles, or scum will get scum roles. There is no guarantee you will or will not get the same role you submitted.
Please keep in mind that anyone in the game can receive any role submitted. This is why an "Eleven-Simultaneous-Shot-Day-Vig" is a BAD idea. If scum gets it, it's town loss.

You are free to be as ingenius as you want in your creation and submission of these inventions. However, all the roles *will* be tempered to keep the game from becoming too unbalanced. So if you think that everyone submitting "Day Cop" is a good idea, realize that there are over
twenty different sanities
involved with police officers, as well as different *types* of cops. Name cops, Role cops, Alignment cops, Invention Cops, etc. In short, trying to Break the game will only result in Heartbreak and Sadness.

Starting with Night 1, players can choose whether to keep their roles (and use them) or discard in exchange for new ones. Sorry, you can't do both.

More may be added if this is not clear enough, later.
'Vanilla' Townie Role wrote:You are _______, a Crazy Inventioneer! (Town) You're here to strut your stuff and maybe even Win the grand prize for Best Inventions! You don't have any special abilities, Yet, but you do have the unique ability to make some up as you go along. You win the game when all the Evil Aligned players have been eliminated from the game!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:58 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Normal Rules:

NIGHT
S will last until all players have made their actions or five days, whichever is shorter. A player who submits no action by teh end fo the night deadline is assumed to not do anything that night. HOW SAD!!

DAYS
will last until someone is lynched or until something role-related designed to curtail/extend day lengths is enacted.

VOTING:
IF you want your votes to count, MAKE THEM DISTINCTIVE. It is is not along the left margin of the text body, I will ignore/avoid/skip over it. You do not have to unvote before you vote someone else, but it is a polite thing to do.

FLAVOR
: Flavor is for Flavor only. That's it! You will not know who is scum by their claimed name. You can pretend to, but you'll just be sad, afterwards. Scum do not have safe claims, because they are unnecessary. :)

LYNCHING:
Once someone has reached enough votes to lynch them, they are lynched. Twilight commences until an official confirmation by the mod is made and the thread is locked. Votes and unvotes will no longer be counted after someone has reached a majority. Usually a person is lynched if they have a majority of
available
votes. No lynches are also allowed.

DEADLINES
: I reserve the right to enforce a deadline if the game's discussion has lagged. The deadline shall be of my choosing and will be designed to continue the game moving.

TALKING:
Unless you have the ability to talk to someone outside of thread - don't. Do not talk to players in the game if you are dead. Do not talk to players that are dead, if you are alive. Especially don't talk to people in the game if you are alive and they are, as well, unless you are masons, in a cult with them, mafia, twin sisters, or rhinoplasters. Thank you. It ruins the spirit of the game.

GAME INFORMATION:
If you have died in the game - with rare exceptions - you will stay dead for the rest of the game. You can say "BAH!" or "MOO!" or something like that, but nothing else. Do not give away information that you didn't give away while you were alive. You had that chance. Never edit a post once it's been submitted. Suggestion?
PREVIEW
button. You can talk after the game is over. :)

VACATION:
If you're going to be gone any amount of time, let everyone know. I really hope nobody signed up knowing they have a two week vacation with no net access coming up. Would make me the sadzors. This game should take two to three months to play in totality.

SKRUFFS
: IS YOUR GOD in this game. :D YAY! Don't worry, he's benevolent.
Guardian
is your co-mod. He knows everything I know. I reserve the right to make mistakes, to edit posts (to fix mistakes) and to input inform
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:58 pm

Post by Skruffs »

GUARDIAN is your co-mod. He knows what I know. When I'm not around, he'll tend to your needs.
PRIMATE is the assistant back up co-mod. He'll do vote counts this weekend nad you will THANK HIM FOR IT WITH EVERY VOTE YOU MAKE.
Last edited by Skruffs on Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by Skruffs »

All Roles have been Redistributed between players!
It is now Day one! With 12 players alive, it will take 7 to lynch (in most cases >.> )
Game on!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

Official Vote Count #2

Hello Guardian - Thank you for that Excellent Vote Count on page Three.
Your clock seems quite the expedient little vote counter - but as you can see, I have modified it a bit. Now it has a a little laser beam on the top of it. See? It looks like a CB Radio antenna, but it's not. It's a laser beam. The newly minted electronics inside will, upon reaching a majority of available votes, shoot at the intended target. That player will be eliminated from the competition via Synapse-specific reconsolidation of Any/All memories, thought processes, etc. Wicked cool, huh?
So inventors, work hard to win this challenge.. because you won't even remember your name if you lose it.
Jenter Brolincani [3] - Panzerjager, theopor_COD, rajrhcpfreak
Xdaamno [3] - Jdodge, creampuffeater, Ms Piggy

rajrhcpfreak [2] - Xdaamno, Jenter Brolincani
Zodiac [1] - Dylan41985

Not Voting [3] - Zodiac, Tarhalindur, Schismatized
With 12 Alive and no known voting irregularities, it will take 7 to Lynch.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Another vote count? fine, but no fancy flavor text, this time.
Xdaamno [5] - Jdodge, creampuffeater, Ms Piggy, Schismatized, Zodiac

Jenter Brolincani [3] - Panzerjager, theopor_COD, rajrhcpfreak
Zodiac [1] - Dylan41985

Not Voting [1] - Tarhalindur
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED!
(Inventioneers are allowed to have a refreshment while they wait)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay that's over.
12 ALIVE! KEEP PLAYING!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hey, tinkerers! Imma gunna start prodding! And you don't wanna see what I'll be proddin' with!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #185 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

Official Vote Count #4

Lots of tinkering going on - and perhaps there has been a consensus among the majority of the inventioneers here about who is not playing fair?

Xdaamno [6] - creampuffeater, Schismatized, Zodiac, Ms Piggy, rajrhcpfreak, Panzerjager

Zodiac [2] - Dylan41985, Jdodge
Jenter Brolincani [1] - theopor_COD

Not Voting [1] - Tarhalindur
The frenzy of the mob has usurped yoru ability to do common arithmetic! Xdaamno is merely at SIX votes - where it takes SEVEN to lynch.

Day One continues. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #201 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm using your voting machine to make MUFFINS.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

Official Vote Count #6

The contest is well on the way. The voting patterns of the inventioneers is something like a cross between a fractal wave and the Fibonacci sequence!

Panzerjager [3] - Jdodge, Tarhalindur, Xdaamno
Jenter Brolincani [3] - theopor_COD, rajrhcpfreak, Panzerjager

Xdaamno [2] - creampuffeater, Zodiac
rajrhcpfreak [1] - Jenter Brolincani
Zodiac [1] - Dylan41985
Ms Piggy [1] - Schismatized
Schismatized [1] - Ms Piggy

Not Voting [0] -
Last edited by Skruffs on Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #267 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:36 am

Post by Skruffs »

Official Vote Count #8

A lot of drama has happened, and, I want in on the Adoration thing.

I would warn against insulting people who have the ability to vapoprize your unborn children with a ball point pen, Guardian.

Jenter Brolincani [5] - theopor_COD, rajrhcpfreak, Panzerjager, creampuffeater, Ms Piggy

Panzerjager [4] - Jdodge, Tarhalindur, Xdaamno, Schismatized

Xdaamno [1] - Zodiac
Zodiac [1] - Dylan41985

Not Voting [0] - ()
With 12 Alive and no known bowel or voting irregularities, it will take 7 to Lynch.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by Skruffs »

What's this? It seems that activity has stirred to a crawl.
A loudspeaker announcement is made.
DEADLINE FOR THE FIRST ROUND OF THIS GAME IS IN FIFTEEN MINUTES. AFTER THAT, A QUICK BREAK FOR REFRESHMENTS, AND THEN NEW INVENTIONS WILL BE ALLOTTED!

Or, in non-flavor terms, a DEADLINE has been enacted. In 15 days (Midnight on August 9th, 2007, EST) the player with the highest number of votes on them will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever reached that number first will be lynched.

Prods have gone out to everyone who has not posted since the 21st.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #295 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:36 am

Post by Skruffs »

Panzerjager wrote:
Mod
: I have two very serious questions.
A. Do effects that happen in your role such as Dylan's happen if if the role is to be changed?
B. Can You Use an Ability and Change Your role in the same Night?
A. I am not going to confirm or deny Dylan's claimed role.
However, to answer your question, all night actions (Targetted or automatic) go throughafter roles are officially 'submitted' and before they are 'received'.
Roles do not change until they are received - so an automatic ability (like the gun owner's automatic nightkill on anyone who targets them) will take place before the paranoid gun owner changes their role.

B. Changing your role is considered a night time action. Just like a Jack-of-all-trades only picks one action to use each night, players may only pick to use a role or change that role, but not both. (There may be an exception or two, or there may not be.)

It seems all players are being active - though CPE and MS PIGGY have not posted since the prod. I do have replacements available for those who wish them.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #321 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

Official Vote Count #9

“Inventing is a combination of brains and materials. The more brains you use, the less material you need.” ~ Charles F. Kettering
Panzerjager [5] - Jdodge, Tarhalindur, Xdaamno, Schismatized, Ms Piggy

Jenter Brolincani [3] - rajrhcpfreak, creampuffeater, Panzerjager

Xdaamno [1] - Zodiac
Zodiac [1] - Dylan41985

Not Voting [1] - (theopor_COD)
With 12 Alive and no known bowel or voting irregularities, it will take 7 to Lynch.
schismatized wrote: Also, would my doc idea be against the rules?

MOD: What are your feelings on this?
Your 'doc idea' (Where everyone submits a doctor role) is not at all against the rules, but, as it says in the rules, there are no identical roles in play. If everyone sends in 12 roles that say "doctor" I will have to make up various variations of it to make sure no role can be identically counterclaimed. So you are looking at doctors, quacks, clumsy doctors, bodyguards, martyrs, faith healers, etc.

Lastly - Theopor_COD will be gone for two weeks and is goign to be replaced. If any other players have decided this game is 'not their thing', they should ask to be replaced now, while I have some volunteers.
Thank you!
Last edited by Skruffs on Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #324 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

Everyone, welcome Blight to the game, who is replacing Theopor as soon as he posts in thread.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #347 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Skruffs »

The first round of the challenge is over, and the judges ask for a result.
(The exploding clock was, by the way, a very pleasant holographic display put on by the local Middle School Glee and Destruction Club. No actual Panzer's were damaged in that display.)

"Well," said one of the assembled cast of super-smart inventioneers. "We, the people, a majority of which consisting of JDodge, Tarhalindur, Xdaamno, Schismatized, Ms Piggy, Zodiac, and Dylan41985, feel very strongly that Panzerjager is a scoundrel and a fake and he does not deserve to be in this competition!"

"Is that so," replied the judge. "Well in that case, let us simply BlueTooth Upload his brain into this handy dandy scoundrel-o-meter to see if he is truly a faking lying scoundrel or not!"

'Whew,'
, thought Panzerjager.
'That doesn't sound so bad.'
But then he noticed that the judges had places what looked like a stethoscope onto his forehead, the other end of which was plugged into an iPod Mini. "Huh?" And then, just like that, his mind was sucked out of his brain and uploaded into the portable, playable accessory that no inventioneer should be without! The judges chuckled amongst themselves. "Around here, we prefer to 'Think Differently'." And with that, they 'played' the Panzerjager track.

"Hello! I am Narcis Monturiol i Estarriol. I am just a regular, plain, run-of-the-mill inventioneer. I really wanted to win this game, but it seems that instead you have uploaded my brain between two tracks of Faith Hill and Clay Aiken. Why, God? Why have you forsaken me?"

A shame, really. The comatose husk of Panzerjager's body was found with a PEZ Dispenser that would allow him to
BODYGUARD
another player.

It is now the second round of tinkering.

Mod Note - Names of roles, and 'objects' associated with them, are stripped out before roles are redistributed to prevent anyone from being able to flavor-break the game. The name of the role itself (bodyguard, cop, doc, vig) will not change, but anything else will. In addition, roles are 'tempered' to make sure that none are too extreme one way or another. Even though Panzerjager is dead, the 'item' he distributed is still quite usable.

Please get in your night actions in a timely manner! If you choose to use your role, say so. If you choose to trade your role, simply send in a new role name and any details about it. If you choose to do neither, send in a 'no action'.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #348 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry for the Long Night!
Trying to get a replacement for Ms Piggy (who is no longer on this site).
I am waiting for one choices which should be in ASAP!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #349 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

In the morning, a few changes around were noticed.
Blight has replaced Theopor_COD.
Kira has replaced Ms Piggy.
And dylan41985 has been MURDERED.
You find him face down in a small pile of dirt. Yes, a very small pile of dirt. He had apparently suffocated in it. So sad. You notice that he had some genetically enhanced flower petal capable of
preventing death
clutched in his hand.
He was a
Townie
, with the role of a
Suicidal Doctor

With 10 Alive, and no known voting irregularities, it will take 6 to lynch!
Day two begins!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #358 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

Official Vote Count #10

Let's start the day off with a nice hot cup of VOTE COUNT.
Jenter Brolincani [2] - rajrhcpfreak, Schismatized
rajrhcpfreak [2] -- Blight, Zodiac

Not Voting [6] - (Jdodge, Tarhalindur, Xdaamno, Kira, creampuffeater, Jenter Brolincani)

With 10 Alive and no known speech or voting irregularities, it will take 6 to Lynch.
I will be editting yesterday's posts to show more vote counts, in a day or two.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #383 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

WHat, you want a vote count?
Soon as I get my missing part, sure.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:31 am

Post by Skruffs »

DEADLINE!

A rumor spreads through the ranks that none other than WILLIAM SHATNER was visiting the convention to spread love and peace amongst your crazy inventioneers. You guys better hurry up with this round if you want to go out and give him that crazy vulcan love sign!

Two weeks from this post, or 14 days, or 336 hours, or 1,209,600 seconds (just add 14 to the date and then subtract 31, that's easier), there will be a majority lynch on whoever has the most votes.
GET EXCITED PEOPLE!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #405 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Official Vote Count #11

I heard Guardian likes to wear Funny Hats.
rajrhcpfreak [3] -- Blight, Zodiac, Jenter Brolincani

Jenter Brolincani [3] - rajrhcpfreak, Kira, Tarhalindur
Xdaamno [1] -- creampuffeater

Not Voting [3] - (Jdodge, Xdaamno, Schismatized)

With 10 Alive and no known speech or voting irregularities, it will take 6 to Lynch.

Eleven days until it's SHATNER TIME!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #418 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

Five days until deadline!
Five days until SHATNER TIME!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #454 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Final Vote Count

Xdaamno [3] -- creampuffeater, Jdodge, Tarhalindur

rajrhcpfreak [2] -- Zodiac, Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani [1] - Kira
Tarhalindur [1] - rajrhcpfreak
Kira [1] - Blight
creampuffeater [1] - Xdaamno

Not Voting [1] - (Schismatized)

With 10 Alive and no known speech or voting irregularities, it would have taken 6 to Lynch.

It's Shatner time!
It would take 6 to lynch, normally, but since William Shatner is in the building, everyone just gets a little sloppy.
Poor Xdaamno. He had originally come to this convention JUST TO SEE the famed Captain Kirk, chubby and wrinkled as he may be, and to try and give him a peace sign. But alas, it is not to be. The votes are cast, and his mind is wiped. He will cheat no more!

The real trouble is, he never did to start with.
Xdaamno, Secretly Senile, Pro-Town Role blocker
, has been lynched.
It is now night two. Please send in all actions or role choices!

A bit of a tip - in the IRC version of the game, it is not uncommon to do no lynches repeatedly, until players begin to get roles that they want (or until people start dying in a bad way). Does this mean that you should no lynch until you have agreeable roles? No, it's just a bit of information.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #455 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Waiting on two more choices - if I do not have them by Sunday night, the associated players will be assumed to have done nothing.
Sorry for the hold up!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #456 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

Everyone swarms Captain Kirk, punching and kicking and tearing. All that is left is a bad hair piece. You all get pieces of Captain Kirk to take home to your families! YAY!

Nobody has died, in the meanwhile. All too busy doing other things, I Suppose!

Day Three starts!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #501 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

Kira has not received either of the last two prods and will be replaced.
In the meanwhile, I was going to do a votecount, but, eh, I decided to do something else instead.

rajrhcpfreak
is sitting quietly at his desk,tweaking and chatting to his neighbors, when he begins to complain about a headache.

"Man, I feel funny-" He starts, before his eyes roll up into his head, and his body begins to twitch and convulse. Foam spittles out of his mouth, and he flops to the ground. Attempts to give him CPR nd, ahem, mouth-to-mouth fail, and in a matter of minutes rajrhcpfreak is dead.

A small mechanical gerbil, that had been surreptitiously perched on his shoulder, squeaked and twitched as well, before it's little electrical circuits fried and it too was still.

rajrhcpfreak
, Hawk-Eyed Inventioneer, 50% Vig-50% Cop, Pro-Town, is dead!

The vote count has been reset.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #508 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Day Three's First Official Vote Count:
Jenter
-4- JDodge, Tarhalindur, Blight, schismatized

Not Voting -4- creampuffeater, Zodiac, Jenter Brolincani,
Kira

With 8 alive, it will take 5 to lynch!
Last edited by Skruffs on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #511 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

"OMG MAYDAY!! MAYDAY111"
Jenter frantically emoted, telepathically. 'The proverbial goose has been proverbially molecularly fried!! Repeat, I am going down!!! Aauuuugh. The pain! The ago-"

Jenter's last transmission to his unknown counterpart(s) is interrupted as the electric blue fire of a clean mental reset eliminates the capability of rational thought from his being. He slumps over, catatonic.

Jenter Broloncani(sp?), Evil Genius, Mafia, Insane Day Cop, is dead!

It is now night 3. (I will update his role info when i get home)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #512 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

It is day 4!
Nobody died!
Aimee replaces Kira. Go aimee!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #547 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

FIZZ! POP!

Everyone smells smoke.
And... popcorn.

Oh, wait.
Just popcorn.

Everyone gets a bowl of popcorn to nibble on while they discuss. Carry on!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #553 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Day Four's First Official Vote Count:

Zodiac - (3) - Tarhalindur, Aimee, Blight

Not Voting -4- creampuffeater, Zodiac, JDodge, schismatized

With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #556 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:24 am

Post by Skruffs »

The thing with Zodiac's claim is that he *did* have "Kill Immune Townie" as his role name.

Not that it matters, though... Because lynches aren't technically considered kills. His brain is short circuited, and he falls face first onto his little worshop area, his plans scattering onto the floor around him.

Poor Zodiac. I guess Jenter dying really took the life out of him.
Zodiac, Evil Genius Inventioneer, Mafia, Kill-Immune-Townie, has been lynched. It is now Night Four!

You have 1 Week! Make it snappy! :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #557 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Congratulations on all of you making it to a brand new day!

All of you, of course, except William Shatner. He is found, dead, on the floor, in the public bathroom. He had one too many tribblecakes.

With six alive, it will take four to lynch!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #564 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

The mod has erred with something.
I have corrected it, and reset the day, voet coutns, day actions, etc.
Yes you may have the originals and you are free to repost it or say the same things, but I decided to just reset all talking as well.

I'm pretty sure it's okay for me to do that, if it's not, then I'm sorry.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #565 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Day Count, Day Five wrote: Voet Count:

Not Voting - (6): Aimee, Blight, Creampuffeater, JDodge, Schizmatized, Tarhalindur

With six alive, it will take four to lynch.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #590 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:02 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Whizz!
Pow!
Kazip!

BOOM!

Poor Aimee.
She hadn't even quite pulled herself away from her tinkering before a huge load of electricity popped her head like a grape in a microwave. Fortunately, the nanobots she had enfused in her bloodstream digested away any excess spatters - in fact, they dissolved her entire body down. All except for, of course, her nano-immune ID card.

Aimee - Obsessive Compulsive Inventioneer - Roleblocker - Town - Has been day killed!

With five alive, it will take three to lynch.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #591 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Votes have been reset in memory of our dear beloved replacer Aimee.
Second VOte Count of the Day! wrote: Not Voting - (5) - Blight, Creampuffeater, JDodge, Schizmatized, Tarhalindur
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #598 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

THat would be a lynch, I believe?
Tarhalindur -3- Jdodge, Schizmatized, Tarhalindur

You get an error when you try to format his brain.
(A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail?

Unanimously, you decide to choose F, and Tarhalindur becomes a half-brain dead republican politician. Sad, but true.

Tarhalindur, Inept Inventioneer, "Day Doc", Town, has been lynched!
Night Five commences...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #599 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by Skruffs »

It appears that Schismatized had actually tried to unvote before TArhalindur was lynched. However, it was buried in a line of text, and I did not see it. I apologize for that - and to Tarhalindur as well.

It is now Day 6. There are Four Alive - and at least one evil role still out there.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #617 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:19 pm

Post by Skruffs »

"I'm just a survivor," JDodge says. "See? I can win with either side. I'm not really actually an inventor at all! I didn't even want to join this thing! I just want to get out!"

In the middle of this, though, a circuit was thrown. JDodge felt the cruel cool zap of the computer entering his brain, cycling through memory banks, deleting, corrupting. He hits the floor an empty shell, one eye gone, and brains oozing out of the socket.

JDodge, "Townie", Mafia, has been eliminated.

Yes, the game still goes on. The vote count has been reset. With Three players alive, it will take 2 to lynch.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #632 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

The suspense will be revealed momentarily!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #633 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by Skruffs »

It was quite a party, yes it was.

Yes, after creampuffeater had his mind blanked, things seemed to break.

Now that Creampuffeater was dead, what else was there to deal with? Surely intelligent designs had won the battle for good. No more cheaters, no senile inventors, no mad genius teams trying to rig the game, and no more guys walking in off the street. Yup, it looked like everything was going just perfectly.

People were laughing, talking. Blight wound up getting the number of a hot science chick up in the judging panel. And when people asked Schismatized what his Last and Final invention was, all he would do was put a finger to his lip and wink. "It's a surprise!"

Well the great minds of the world all gathered round schismatized's last invention. A great big Ostrich Egg.
The clock grew closer to midnight.
Stephen Hawking was there, getting a lap dance from Janet Reno.
Muhammud Yunus and John Mather were having a spirited discussion over gene-silencing through double stranded RNA.

In short, it was a Crazy Effin' Party.

Until 12 O Clock. Everyone looked around for schismatized.

"Schismatized? Where are you? It's nearly time to show us your invention!"

Then Al Borland sauntered up. "Hey, guys... I think I found a body. OH MY GOD IT'S-"

And then everything went white, as the bomb went off. The world was plunged into chaos. Every super intelligent human being on the face of the earth was wiped out.

Except one.

One person who would take advantage of the chaos.... who would take control, pitting country against country until there was only one country. HIS COUNTRY!

His name... was....

SCHISMATIZED!!!

That's right, he was always in it for himself.

schismatized, Serial Killer, has won the game.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #635 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Blight was a Cheating Inventioneer - Insane Daycop, Town
Cpe was a Crazy Inventioneer - Jailkeeper, Town

Night actions, submitted roles, etc will be provided later, (Assuming you all even want them)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #640 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by Skruffs »

The SK was Ambidextrous - he could use two abilities. He got a reflector role night one and kept it through the entire game. (This is why he showed up as innocent, err, guilty, to Blight, who was actually investigating himself that night)

JDodge was actually a Survivor, with a Death Miller role. He was a "Sabotageur", who could force other players to submit roles instead of doing his own night action. He never chose to use that ability.

The mafia had the ability to make Two tiered roles; Roles that would say one thing but would actually be an other. Tarhalindur's "Day-Doc" role was one of them. If one of the mafia died, the remaining mafia could only do normal, one-layered roles.

Aimee/Kira/Ms Piggy was Obsessive compulsive - they could keep the role they submitted if they chose to.

Xdaamno was secretly senile. Forgetting to label his invention and forgetting what it would do, it would always be labelled "Mystery" if it had an action or "Townie" if it was a passive role (Such as reflector).

Tarhalindur's submitted roles were always broken - Hence the 'confidante' who could send messages to everyone but could not receive them (CPE's message, day 1), the 'stabilizer' who, while alive, prevented any other role from winning. Jenter received that role.

rajhrphreak was Hawk Eyed - no matter what role he received, he would see what it actually was. (Immune to inept, senile, and the mafia)

Dylan's received role would be altered to include the opposite of the role. When he received Panzerjager's "Forced Suicider", he also received the opposite of that role, a doctor action.

Though roles were randomly distributed, some players received the breaks and other's didn't. I believe that scum/survivors almost always received the crappy roles, except Dylan who received Panzer's death role.

I will post the roles submitted and received next. It will be a big post. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”