Mini 469 - Self Guided Mafia - Game Over.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Vote Panzerjaeger

OMGUS
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:18 am

I said, OMGUS, he voes me, I vote him. We're still in the random vote stage anyway.

And the next one to call me Jenter Broccoli gets taken out in my eleven shot simultaneous dayvig... probably. Or I might be merciful this time...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:42 pm

Ms piggy is acting REALLY scummy so far. Bandwaggon hops at the slightest opportunity, this looks like opportunistic scum gone mad.

vote Ms Piggy
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:59 pm

Ok, fair enough, point taken.

unvote
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:18 pm

Going with town I have have not been doing. I randomed pan, voted Piggy for hopping, X pointed out that would not be a scum play so I unvoted. If I was scum going with the flow I'd have tried to get a CPE lynch as it would probably (assuming not all scum were already on the wagon) have been so easy by that point...

I don't like the way rajrhcpfreak is acting all leadrish all of a sudden, he looks like he's trying to dictate the way the town plays.

I got the suckiest role in suckyland...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:55 am

@Brocolli: why are you trying to kill me page 2?

wtf when did I try and kill you?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:59 am

Unvote, vote rajrhcpfreak

Right, he votes Ms piggy for hopping, when I do the same and am persuaded to think differently by Xdaammo he calls it scummy and a 'good catch'. Logical ****.

He then blatantly tries to get me speedlynched. Saying someone, anyone, is the play for today on PAGE 3 is ridiculous.

Basically these are my reasons for thinking he is scum.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:11 am

I have a very good reason for not claiming. If I told anyone they would call me scum covering up. Seriously, I'm betting it was either extremely unhelpful town or scum put that role into the pot, because it completely ****s up the game for me.

I have a question for Panzer; exactly what terrible role did you add to the pot?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:15 am

Fair enough, what role did YOU add?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:35 am

Does it ONLY activate upon death?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:45 am

Right, it's not Xdaamo's role I've got, my bitch of a role is Deathmiller.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:16 am

No, it also has activation in life, as it makes cop investigation's go guilty.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:24 am

Ok, checked the PM, it doesn't. But anyway... pretty **** role.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:15 am

I, too, submitted RBer.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:04 am

I'm guessing that PM was the result of someone's role...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:40 am

There has been a blind rush into this. I have a real gut feeling Xdaamo will come up town, just you wait and see...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:52 am

I have been jumped aand bandwagoned on to for taking one piece of advice from one player. I (and he) have then come under constant pressure while mny other players have just bandwagoned, looked town and stayed invisible.

Most players in this game seem to have rushed like a herd of sheep to the lynch mob. What evidence is there really against me? I don't play well under pressure, and I'm orry about that.

Ms Piggy and Raj have some interesting pair tells;
good catch theo.

unvote
vote Jenter Broccoli
This was after a post detailing a single vote and unvote of Ms Piggy after Xdaamo pointed out that it wasn't reqally a very good scumtell.
yes piggys votes aren't applying pressure. and zdaamno's defense is on the stupid/scummy side.
BUT Broccoli is staying back and agreeing what ever the town believes.

Broccoli is the play. but it is worth mentioning that JDodge is trying distract us with a panzer-wagon. panzer hasn't done anything scummy enough to deserve a vote.
I did a single vote and unvote on a very minor early play feature which someone pointed out wasn't a scumtell. How about the millions who flocked to the CPE wagon? How about Piggy votehopping like a razed rabbit? This is no evidence to base a lynch on, an FoS possibly, but a lynch?

'Broccoli is the play' - Raj has evidently decided who to lynch and go after on page 3 - WAY too early to know, if he's town... He also tries to focus supicion on me and stop others it moving around to look at the rest of the players.
Jenter is a problem. He voted me for a stupid reason, then right when Xdaemno told him that what I did was not scummy, he quickly unvoted.

unvote, vote Jenter Broccoli
And you votehopped all over the place like a jumping jack, and now you accuse me of voting for stupid reasons why? We were barely out of the RV stage, It was a minor play based on your annoying tactic of votehopping so much. Not voteworthy. Also this is really repeating Raj's arguments...

T_C post here;
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Going with town I have have not been doing. I randomed pan, voted Piggy for hopping, X pointed out that would not be a scum play so I unvoted. If I was scum going with the flow I'd have tried to get a CPE lynch as it would probably (assuming not all scum were already on the wagon) have been so easy by that point...

I don't like the way rajrhcpfreak is acting all leadrish all of a sudden, he looks like he's trying to dictate the way the town plays.

I got the suckiest role in suckyland...

Some points.

1) A CPE lynch would not have been easy. He had what 4 votes - you'd look pretty scummy for joining a wagon so soon.
I believe it was 5, at 7 to lynch it could have been quite easy really...

2) Broccoli you say your not going with town, but you follow Raj with his vote on Piggy, then you quickly listen to Xdammno who calls you both out on it. Which is pretty blatant following
That was a semirandom vote for a very minor part of his play, when X ponted out it wasn't a scumtell in the first place I unvoted. Not really desperately following town, bandwagoning, lynch jumping, or anything of that sort.

3) Raj seems fine to me.
He didn't to me. WHY does he seem fine to you?

4) Appeal to emotion already, my we have caught scum quick.
Appeal to emotion? wtf?
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Unvote, vote rajrhcpfreak

Right, he votes Ms piggy for hopping, when I do the same and am persuaded to think differently by Xdaammo he calls it scummy and a 'good catch'. Logical ****.

He then blatantly tries to get me speedlynched. Saying someone, anyone, is the play for today on PAGE 3 is ridiculous.

Basically these are my reasons for thinking he is scum.
i said that theos observations were a good catch.
Well that seems to be obvious...

speed lynch? ha. you wont be speed lynched unless you refuse to claim. my statements saying "your the play" is just to convince people to bandwagon you to a claim. then we can decide if your lying.
'You're the play' generally is taken to mean 'you're the lynch'. I don't see why at this pint you would need me to claim unless you need to suss out my role for your own ends... Also, if you bandwagon me to claim before you really have any other evidence, how the **** do you expect to be able to make a decision about whether or not I'm lying?

page 3? well, i represent a growing sentiment on this site that doesn't fool around, a group on this site that enjoys fast games. and why shouldn't we bandwagon you to claim if we've found scum on page 3.
You can't really know if you've found scum on page 3 unless yo are scum. Also you have no way to tell if I'm scum after I've claimed unless you have information from a decent, logical few pages of play to look back on.

personally i don't want to sit around masturbating in my own words for twenty pages waiting for scum to trip me up and convince the town to lynch me on a stupid technicality. your actions today, following the front runners and agreeing with them comes out pretty scummy. and your tag team effort with Xdaammo is intriguing. i want to say its on the scummy side but ill wait to judge it after we deal with you.
So your playstyle is to run in and speedlynch with under 50% information or play to look back on, and oops, you lynched a townie, lets look at how he played in the 2 pages of play you gave him befor bludering into a protracted struggle to ignore all other players and get him lynched.
In the next bit Jdodge picks up on a point about Xdaamo, and there are a few posts against me which I will address;

CPE;
brocolli i believe you forgot the each night you CAN switch roles. Unvote... if voting, Vote xdaamno
If I get lynched today I can't switch can I?

Pan;
You can switch at night? I didn't know that.

And Jdodge, when you send in the role name and ability if he nameclaims I know what he is. Mine was very modified because night wasn't anypart of the role being dying was. I was hoping Scum would get it.
Daamo lately has been acting very very scummy, but to me a Deathmiller claim at -2 from lynch or -3 from lynch is trash. Daamo and Jenter are scum. I think Daamo tried to give his buddy Jenter an out and Jenter screwed it up. Why else admit your role with no pressure .
Um.. does people trying to get me speedlynched count as no pressure? In my experience it is quie easy at the last few (1-2) votes of a wagon for scum to breeze over claims (he's just a scum covering up, let's go ahead and lynch) and set up the lynch really easily.

Just look at the way they did that. They had no fear and then jenter screwed it up just enough for daamo to really give himself away.
Piggy;
Haha I actually do think that Xdaemno is scum.

unvote, vote Xdaemno

Saying how it is consistent with pro-town play and anti-town play is what I have said before as scum in another game.
NO reasoning here, he's just still hopping like a jackrabbot to see who's gonna get bandwagoned first. He's also following Raj like a puppy.

Piggy once more;
Xdaamno wrote:
0_0

If I (One of the most prolific and honest posters) get lynched by you bunch of sheep, I wish I could nominate this for worst town performance.

Roleclaim: Roleblocker
That's definitely a bunch of crap. You aren't honest if you're scum.

By the way, I don't have a PR, I was just playing with you all as it was the random stage. Do you really think someone would make a bastard PR?
So for you the random stage goes on for several pages more than us? And you voted me for making a crappy serious vote on page 2 when you had not yet even formulated your PR story? Quite honestly I think this is just a ploy to disguise his bandagon hopping which he then drops when he thinks nobody's gonna care or notice any more...

I'm a pro-town roleblocker, and I really would now like to know just WHO made a roleblocker role, and if it's possible that there are actually two people who would make such a not self cool role.
Wht is wrong with RBer? It's useful for protwn as they can probably stop the scumkill if there are enough of them

Keep the votes going on, people!
For what reason? There has been no reasoning in any of your posts so far... this sounds like you just want a speedlynch.

I really don't believe Xdaemno right now, though.
Why?
And back to Raj;
dylan, you've made your point. not help with the current situation. just trying to save your self isnt very helpful to the town.

now the switch from jenter to xdaamno is interesting. ill have to reread these arguments before i jump on.
I don't see too much problem with this, just an infill post really.

And this one;
well the current situation is:

voting for jenter or zdaamno.
who do you think is scum?

do you know in mafia you vote people out?
because your only vote is a random vote.
Why should either of us necessarily be scum? Any one of these players could be scum and you are essentially instructing Dylan to vote one of us 2, without trying to use logical arguments or anything...

The next bit is VERY interesting. There's the PM sent out, Zodiac asks what people got, there are 2 votes on, and people start questioning, then...
Xdaamno wrote:
I believe another helpful way out of this for me is to claim what I submitted. NK Bomb; (And possible lynch bomb; I submitted this but it was probably overpowered, not sure) This is clearly a pro-town role, so if anyone has this, probably don't roleclaim but know that I'm not scum.

Seriously, I think Xdaemno needs to go.

unvote, vote Xdaemno

Back to him.
And Piggy successfully stifles that line of enquiry to try and get back to his obsession with the daamo/me scenario. stifling discussion and keeping everyone always on the rails towards a single lynch is NEVER good town play.

Piggy and daamo skirmish for a bit...

(sorry, got to log off now, will finish tomorrow)
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:36 am

I claimed Death Miller as Tar said, I was worried it would just be called a scum coverup to try and stop me being lynched so I didn't really want to claim.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:59 am

To complete my review;

Raj and Piggy batter daamno a bit more, Pan claims to have hammered, schismatized says a few supposedly parting words to Xdaamno saying he was behaving like scum, Jdodge notably calls everyone Dumbasses, then...
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
There has been a blind rush into this. I have a real gut feeling Xdaamo will come up town, just you wait and see...

Xdaemno already said he wasn't scum after he was hammered.

You seem like you KNOW Xdaemno wasn't scum, and you didn't even mention seeing that post by him after his hammer.

I don't like that post one bit.
I said 'I have a gut feeling' this was what I had. Why did I need to mention the fact he called everyne a bad town either?

The Pan wagon starts for that attempt at a quickhammer...
i always do.

never trust anyone in the game.
why?

1. you never leave character.

2. posting that kind of stuff after you die is almost as bad as talking about other characters and who who this is scum. your dead, your dead.
Until the mod says you're dead, you're alive.

The next few posts confuse me. CPE randomly claims Pan is town, Ms Piggy agrees thaen says she's got no Idea what she's saying, then...
Raj;
what the hell, xdaamno was role blocker... and 4 of us submitted it... i guess hes telling the truth unless hes a scum blocker.

How do you know this? Confuzzed.

piggy, remember cream doesnt have any creditability and panzer's stunt deserves some votes.

but i agree with theo with the whole jenter thing. ive never liked his play in this game.
unvote
vote: jenter

so many scummy things. i dont doubt that xdaamno could be town blindly defending scum. it was just so odd how he defended jenter so much.
How many? And why have you not once since page 2 concentrated on anything other than my supposed scummishness for a single vote and unvote? This is wierd, unless you don't want town to look elsewhere for whatever reason...
Schis;
Right now, xdaamno is still on my scumdar, but jenter and panzer have hopped on as well. Post 178 and 182 were both bad, but jenter has been dropping more scumtells thus far.
Please outline these scumtells. I can't talk about invisible charges.
unvote vote: Jenter Brolincani
Still FoS: xdaamno and panzer
Jenter just looks like he was trying to get miles away from the xdaamno lynch as soon as possible.
Well since I thought it was probably gonna be a mislynch I wasn't about to hop on the wagon, was I ?

And panzer, why the hell would you hammer this early? What were you thinking? Your just as far up on my scum list as jenter although he has made some more scummy posts than you. You better start 'splaining yourself mister.
Pig;
Jenter has not been helpful the whole game. His post AFTER Xdaemno was "hammered" didn't help either.
It was mean to be an 'Oh dear bother quickhammah ohnoes' post not an analysis one;

Vote: Jenter Brolincani [/quote
Also, it's good to note that Jenter was very quiet when the bandwagoning on Xdaemno started to escalate. However, this does not mean Xdaemno is town whatsoever.
If I'd stood up for him I'd have been scumpaired and he or I (probably me) would have been lynched very fasty indeedy.
damnit why did i jump..I still feel that they are both scum. Pigg climbed up my list as well by jumnping back to jenter.. after everyone else jumped but I am going to do the same thing, Because I truly believe they are scum togethor. Role does not make one town in this game, and roleblocker is very rarely town even if it was a normal game.

Tar, you have no idea what you are talking about . My "stunts" are my playstyle. I play the same in every game no matter what the role. If you want to know the truth, I haven't even looked at my pm yet. I saw it in the inbox and sent confirm to skruffs. To me, that vote timing crap is garbage. It's all about motive.

and as promised i'm pulling a Ms.Piggy and switching back to jenter broccili. I will present a case if I am harassed enough.
Unvote, Vote:Jenter.
THE ROLES ARE DISTRIBUTED RANDOMLY.

And I'm harassing you to prresent a case now... go ahead then.

That that folks! Any questions or observations (or much needed pbps of me so I can actually answer to the case against me) please go ahead.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:03 am

Just someone for goodness' sake do a pbp of me now. Then I will go through it. I'm still not sure what people consider to be the most major points against me...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:33 am

So you don't want people to see the arguments you're making? Do you just want to keep them invisible?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 am

How the hell am I meant to pbp myself? You're the one making the charges,YOU justify them.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:45 am

WELL HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ANSWER THE CHARGES AGAINST ME IF YOU DON'T EVEN TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE??

Sorry Raj, but this is reediculous.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:43 am

Piggy, what was that vote for?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:32 am

I have notice that Piggy vote hops and just plain plays dumb in all of her games.
Just because it's normal doesn't mean it's not scummy...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:07 pm

I'm fine with the Doc idea...

Pan, will your idea be dangerous if scum get it?

Pan does seem to be rather desperate to survive... I'll need persuasion but I could be tempted into moving my vote, I'm just not sure he's outright scummy atm.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:48 am

How do you mean? I'm asking abot the role idea that he says could win town the game (see above).
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:35 am

Ms piggy says she would rather lynch anyone but Pan, then doesn't unvote wtf?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:16 am

I'm not currently in favour of a Pan lynch, I still think a Raj lynch is where we should be going as he is a pointless, bluffing, blundering, agressive player who tries to lead the town too much.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:13 am

Dylan, that's a lynch...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:10 am

Wow. Lazers.

Pan is dead; I don't think he was scum, but perhaps my scumsniffah was defctive, anyway i'd hvae liked to see more discussion. Whatever, d2 I want to look at Raj, Piggy, Schism and CPE in particular. If he's town Dylan deserves a look as well for a blatant hammer and attempt to cover up.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:11 am

EBWOP; it's not the fact Dylan Hammahed I didn't like, it was the waty he did it andthe unvoted afterwards with no explanation or anything.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:59 pm

Raj, that's **** logic. Shut up or contribute. If you think I should have WANTED to lynch a town, then fine, but quite frankly that's scummy as scum.

Panzerjager [5] - Jdodge, Tarhalindur, Xdaamno, Schismatized, Ms Piggy, Zodiac, Dylan41985

And CPE tried to vote. In fact tried to hammah, notably.

Let's look at this, then. Out of these I stated I was suspicious of Schism, CPE, Piggy, and Dylan. Dylan is sadly now dead. My vote is probably going to go on CPE, mainly beacuse I want an explanantion for the complete lack of content day one and the attempted Hammah.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:15 am

... you are making little to no sense.

vote; RAJ
for stupidity, voting for no reason, trying to lead the town in blunderingly wrong directions, etc.
i know he wasnt scum. thats why i didnt vote for him.
Is this implying you had some foreknowledge that he wasn't scum?

@daamno;
If he's town Dylan deserves a look as well for a blatant hammer and attempt to cover up.
EBWOP; it's not the fact Dylan Hammahed I didn't like, it was the waty he did it andthe unvoted afterwards with no explanation or anything.
Both parts of my last 2 d1 posts. I was sus of Dylan like anyone would be.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:21 am

What's a stablilizer?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:06 am

I think CPE is quite possibly scum. He has shown few posts and a logical flaw or two. I may do a PBPA if I need to.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:40 am

@raj; you mean both daamno and cpe?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:43 pm

And the point of that was...?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:02 am

Damn...

THis is going to be a short day. The majorities at the moment are myself and Raj. Everyone should choose betwwen those two to try and get a lynch (It is generally better for town to lynch than not, isn't it?). Make your votes please. And not for me, because othewise we'll be another inventor down.

Kira, please explain the reason for that vote or you are SOOOO on my scumhunt list d3.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:45 am

What's your reasoning?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:16 am

OK, I both got and gave doctor. I don't know of any irregularities with my role.

I've been off for the last 2 days, I posted in v/la but nobody seems to have noticed.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:45 pm

I'd rather not, as I'm worried from my pm (I can't post it here obviously) that it might have been scumbaited (so it does something bad) and I don't want to unnecessarily destroy anything... I'll change it tonight I think.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:12 am

Why? WHY?

I have been on none of the bad wagons so far. I have done nothing wrong apart from one tiny glitch in the random vote phase...

Whereas CPE is now looking decidedly bad with all the bad wagons...

vote; CPE

Also, I have a daycop investigation today, any thoughts on a person to go for?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:27 am

Since I assume my vote counts as daycop, I'm looking at Kira as warranting an investigation, since she looks scummy but I don't have a proper read.

Zodiac looks scummy too, and would be my second choice of lynch after the obviously scummy CPE.

I switched, Blight. Also, I've got no garuantee I'm sane. Particularly if Raj is sane it's quite possible I'm not.

Tar's course of action could lose us the game if we're not careful, we haven't had a correct lynch yet and if the nuker is town then we just threw two townies out the window, plus possibly one more due to the lynch. Also, it sounds like Tar doesn't want to be investigated...

Raj seems to be unususally sure of his sanity. Also how the hell would he know who the whole pair was? Also, Tar seems to be buddying up to him saying that the shouldn't be investigated... why?

I agree the nuker needs to claim ASAP though. Unless Kira is nuker the nuker is almost certainly scum as everyone else has posted...

So daycop;
Raj 1
Kira 2
Zodiac 2
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:18 am

Jenter: Are the results of your claimed daycop public or private (i.e, are they posted in the thread or given to you by PM?

No idea.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:51 am

WTF?

But Blight has me moderately convinced.

HoS; Kira

May be changed to a vote if additional evidence looks good.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:52 pm

OK, in the basence of dicsussion, I'll go for zodiac at 5pm today.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:13 am

Where is this random wagon from?

And how do we know Tar is telling the truth about his role?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:30 am

Ach!

It'll happen today... you'll see. ;)
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:20 am

So who won? Was schis an SK (he wasn't scum, I only had Zodiac on my team)...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”