J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:15 am

Post by J-man »

yea sorry about that i was gone for a week just got back yesterday confirmed as soon as i could. you can check in my other games if you wish.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:18 am

Post by J-man »

hmm on that same point why would Korran be replaced and i wasn't? hmmm....mabye because his mafia partners were sick of waiting for him?
Unvote Vote: Off the Mark
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:53 am

Post by J-man »

well im happy with my vote on Off the Mark for now.

i would like to hear some more from Gatorguy tho IGMEOY (omgus ftw)
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by J-man »

oh man i can't believe that i missed out on SouthPark all my life those epi's are awesome :D lol
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by J-man »

What the F? The game just started, and you already want me to contribute many pages of material when some people HAVEN'T EVEN POSTED YET?

Confirm Vote: J-man
nah i just wanted to get a reaction thats all :D why the overreaction Gator? are you afraid that i nailed you this early?
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by J-man »

Stewie
somehow
determined that Korran needed to be replaced, that's all I meant. I am not sure exactly how or why. He PM'd me because a game that Stewie and I had played together had just completed.
the somehow is what im pointing at, not how you were the choice, that has no bearing on the game at all, how a replacement was picked.

personally i think your part of a group that can talk in the night, ie. mafia and your partners complained about Korran not confirming/active; you could be a mason but i find that there is more of a chance that you are/were the godfather or something of that sort, the guy who made/sent in the final choice on the night kill for example, and it was decided that because of the importance of the role you should be replaced. this is WIFOM i know because it could be the opposite aswell but what else is the first page for?
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:44 pm

Post by J-man »

ah dang mods always kill my excellent metagaming abillities oh well.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by J-man »

FOS:DeanWinchester, Estes

both have posted without actually posting :/ i consider that slightly scummy.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by J-man »

personally i think that we are going to have some wierd kill mechanics this game, but i dont know the epi's of south park well enough to point at any specific epis to back the idea hmm mabye time to delve into the world of SP...
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by J-man »

oh and the reason i posted alot in the first bit is to hope that we get the game at a rapid pace not in kills but in posts ;)
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by J-man »

Off the Mark first of all it wasn't even the 3rd vote... it was the 2nd, not really a scummy move to 2nd som1

second of all Earwig... lol cmon your saying sorry? AND unvoteing, cmon even IF it would have been a 3rd vote so what, that would have put me at oh -3 to lynch... personally both Earwig and Off the Mark have joined together on my scumdar for that exchange... however odd and wrong it was.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by J-man »

ahh i didn't realize that Off the MArk had his vote on me :S all apologies
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by J-man »

Dean that is silly, have you ever played with BM? or ABR? both of those players make them selves look consistantly scummy, it just comes natural to them, play natural and the town will prevail.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:15 am

Post by J-man »

tell me a site that brutal honesty /= scummy I'd like to play there.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by J-man »

i think its time that som1 either actually accuses Earwig of somthing or we start pressuring the lurkers.

my Wall of shame is as follows:

Gatorguy91:

Gatorguy91 wrote:
J-man wrote: J-man wrote:
well im happy with my vote on Off the Mark for now.

i would like to hear some more from Gatorguy tho IGMEOY (omgus ftw)

What the F? The game just started, and you already want me to contribute many pages of material when some people HAVEN'T EVEN POSTED YET?

Confirm Vote: J-man
Gatorguy91 wrote:
Unvote J-man, Vote Deanwhinchester.

Why did you vote for Earwig at l-3? It's Page 3, We need to get more contributions before lynching anyone.
FoS Earwig
for scummy behavior.
these are GG's 2 posts after he random voted me, effectively 2 posts and 2 votes, both on bandwagons i find this scarely scummy esspecially after his second post about needing more contributions before a lynch could/should happen.
oh and btw since when is L-3 a dangerous place to put some one, i think you were fishing so you could post before anyone noticed you were lurking.

MFOS:GatorGuy91

DeanWinchester:

im have problems with you Dean your always either misreading a post and therefore post usless things
ie.
Estes wrote:
Dean wrote: @estes: The remark is in response to your " I always play scummy so don't lynch me" comment. If you don't want to get lynched don't play scummy. Yes your comment about hesitating to vote does look scummy, but you coumpound it by going "don't vote me for a scummy action, because I'm always scummy."

I never said I play scummy. You've assumed such, or apparently put words into my mouth.

I just type exactly what I'm thinking at all times. That flips townies out(why I have yet to determine).

It's like brutal honesty = scum here or something.
Dean wrote:
Estes wrote:

What are really saying is my scummy play keeps getting me lynched. That excuse is lame.

I've actually never been lynched on mafiascum.
this whole exchanged is to moot because of your misunderstanding of one phrase that Estes said i assume offhand you need to smarten up and post somthing intellegent and well thought thru. I am not impressed.
mFOS:DeanWinchester
this could be a guise, a very effective one i might add, of avoiding the appearence of lurking however im not about to give you that much credit yet, do somthing useful or you become baggage.

ChaosOmega:

you look like you can be a solid townie, your posts have been consitant and coherant for the most part but your activity is sorely lacking in my opinion, the only thing you really have done this game is have a argument with Estes over a vote you put on him....
ChaosOmega wrote:
Estes wrote:Nobody is really saying anything too scumish at the moment except for earwig's suspicious post. I'm gonna hold off on voting for him at the moment though. I don't want to accidentally start the bandwagon.

Start the bandwagon? He's got 4 votes (well, 3 when you posted that). It's already been put in motion.

I would vote for Earwig, but it's way too early to put someone at L-1, so I'm going to
unvote, Vote: Estes

I didn't like that last post you made. You seemed way too cautious about not wanting to be on that bandwagon.
Even i thought you seemed too cautious Chaos but thats a whole new argument, one I've got lynched on before, so I will leave it lie.

but really my biggest problem with you is your lack of posting, id like to hear what you think about Off the Mark and ZeekLTK ATLEAST i hope this is enough of a prod.IGMEOY
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by J-man »

EBWOP- Gatorguys most recent post crossposted with mine please excuse the lack of accuracy.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by J-man »

Off the Mark wrote: Agree with J-man that Dean looks fishy. Looks like he is trying hard to make others look scummy.
just wondering what you meant by that? if you would have read my post closely you would have noticed this,
J-man wrote: ChaosOmega:

you look like you can be a solid townie, your posts have been consitant and coherant for the most part
im not sure what your saying but not all the people I put on the "Wall Of Shame" i considered scummy even in the slightest. Lurky, yes, scummy not neccisarrily, so get your thoughts together before you respond poorly eh?
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:07 am

Post by J-man »

Ryan wrote: Consider this a Q&A post

1) Off the Mark: Who would you consider your top 3 scum?

2) Estes: Thoughts on J-Man and Gatorguy?

3) ChaosOmega: Your thoughts on Earwig?

I'll post some personal thoughts here in a few.
what a Q&A post means to you what? you ask questions and others give answers?
and a few what? days....

i know your more active then you seem to be ryan lets post somthing with content and stop lurking in the open eh?

MFOS:Ryan
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:08 am

Post by J-man »

actually ryan i would like you to answer your own questions, i want to see what you have to say to them.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by J-man »

ok it appears that a slight misunderstanding happend while i was away, @ryan your questions are good and personally i think they are well chosen questions definatly worthy of a questionaire the problem i have is that YOU are asking them you have been borderline lurker this who day and we really don't have any content from you at all, the reason i say you shoulc answer your own questions is quite simple in my view, we need somthing from everyone and you definatly havn't given us anything to go on... at all.

so until you humor me im not going to let anything you say by, period.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by J-man »

oh and btw guys ive played with Ryan before, i consider this a quality scum tell.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by J-man »

that was a good one estes you may have wrote out everyone elses thoughts but you made alot of sense to me who was still kinda confused from the Ryan and OTM thingie, just wondering where you think i am (using that idea as a springboard)?
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:12 pm

Post by J-man »

Vote:Gatorguy91
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:48 am

Post by J-man »

actually guys you have it wrong all together, im done listening im ready to kill Gatorguy91

Confirm Vote: GatorGuy91
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:48 am

Post by J-man »

if i was going to NIGHTKILL Gatorguy91 i sure as heck wouldn't tell you dont be silly ofcourse i meant lynch.

truth be told in meatworld mafia we always call it the lynch a kill because technically speaking thats what your doing they are being hung by rope til dead. period so yea

and Ryan i know your thinking ooo deja vue, but it really isn't and shouldn't be considered a scum tell my silly little friend.

although all considering its a funny thing to point out when there is SOO much wrong with that post from your POV, im sure.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:34 am

Post by J-man »

ok fine you want my case? this is my case i am a Cop i investagated Gatorguy91 N1 because i had never played with him before ive been pressing for him to talk this whole game but he hasn't given me anything

im not sure if im allowed to quote which epi i come from but i think i may have sanity issues if the role is consistant with the epi :/ but as everyone knows the only way to find our sanity or not is to lynch the person that you got a guilty result on.

the reason i decided that it was time to lynch gatorguy is because he hasn't contributed anything to the game and likely isn't going to so even if he isn't mafia he won't be missed and either way we will know whether or not to trust my investagations in the days to come.

personally i think it is a fair trade and ill pm stewie and ask if i can quote the epi if i can i'll quote for you so you can see why i question my sanity.

again
CONFIRM VOTE:Gatorguy91

incase it wasn't clear enough i did investagate Gatorguy91 N1 and the result was guilty
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:16 pm

Post by J-man »

unvote vote J-man

Why would you claim cop so early? How am I supposed to believe that? REAL COP, Please do not take the bait.
@Gatorguy91 LOL one of these days you will understand how to play a town positive townie and to be frank i don't really care if your scum your less helpful then a confirmed cop, unless you can prove yourself otherwise im all for your lynch.

and ryan
If you “of course” meant lynch, why didn’t you just say lynch? We’re not playing in meatworld mafia, and anytime I’ve seen somebody say they wanted somebody “killed” I consider that to be a mafia talking about what they plan on doing in the night session, why is that such a hard notion to accept?
its not a "hard" concept to understand and i don't understand why you constintally belittle people my explaination was because you seemed to think it was a big deal, which it isn't, you can talk about KoH's all you want but in actuallity i probably say kill intead of lynch a couple times in every game i play no matter of my alingment.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by J-man »

lol ryan i said i got a guilty result and i wasn't positive of my sanity lol Gatorguy your in no place to put me on the same lvl as you you dont even post until your life is at stake.

cmon guys you either believe that im cop or im not which is it?
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:03 pm

Post by J-man »

im still not so sure about the whole miller investagation thing now we have two potentially powerful roles outed :S gonna be an interesting night :S and you guys have missed 1 possibility that i get random results in which case the whole miller thing could be completly unhelpful but either way im not going to know til tommorow since we will wait on the Gatorgauy lynch.

the epi i am from btw is episode 813, (im psykic ;))

im pretty sure that a no lynch isn't a good idea for the exact problem that i might not only be insane but random aswell :S id forsure not vote no lynch today.

since this all has happened i guess a
Unvote{/b] is in place.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:03 pm

Post by J-man »

Unvote
:P
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:03 pm

Post by J-man »

Unvote
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:04 pm

Post by J-man »

Unvote
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:05 pm

Post by J-man »

ahh frik stupid thing wasn't working :S sry bout that
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:18 am

Post by J-man »

could we
prod
Dean and Sorin plz mod they havn't posted in a long time.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:32 am

Post by J-man »

lol another stupid comment couretsy of Zeek
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by J-man »

first of all we have enough accusations flying around that lurkers are going to take a backseat for a while tbh Chaos you vote on Dean IMO is a copp out, right now im pretty sure that Ryan or Sorin is our play today since gatorguy and Zeek are supposedly free from lynch due to the sanity question.

Vote:Sorin

i think that we can get a better read of Ryan once a couple more people are dead.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by J-man »

yea put it down and stop trying to subtly buy time
spill it Zeek.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by J-man »

ok this has moved quickly toward a lynch but however good that can be id like atleast a defence from Sorin before any1 hammers and to do that i'm going to
Unvote
until further discussion is asertained. and no i have no problem with hammering when his defence comes up he looks extremly suspitious right now and his most suspitious list looks alot like a newbie scum making a clerical error.

until then Adieu Adieu.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:42 pm

Post by J-man »

sry guys i have been really busy helping a buddy (hes getting married soon) do stuff :P i'll hopfully get an hour or two to evaluate the latest stuff tommorow will post then.

oh and just from a quick read thru i think Dean is the play today.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:30 am

Post by J-man »

gladly

Unvote, Vote: Sorin

whether or not your town you deserve this, when people play summy with no redeaming qualities they deserve to be lynched

and Dean IGMEOY
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:30 am

Post by J-man »

it is now twilight
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:53 am

Post by J-man »

i have been following the thread just havn't had alot of time to post that is why you think ive been inactive but a more accurate term in this case would be lurking however shamed i am to admit it.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:07 am

Post by J-man »

yea i doubt it aswell i mean there is no reason really to even bother speculate about it because it could or could not happen there is really no way to know.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”