Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:21 am

Post by camisade »

Ew
unvote
quicklynches are bad k?
Grek wrote:
Mirth wrote:Uh huh. How do you know Nox is a townie?
I don't know, but her alignment doesn't matter. If she is scum and get's lynched, that's good. If she's scum and isn't, we lose nothing. If she is town and nobody quicklynchs, she is safe. If she is town and gets quicklynched we found some scummy people.
Mirth wrote:This also sounds like you're trying to push a lynch on Nox. We're now on page 2. Nox hasn't done anything lynch worthy at this point in time. Why are you being so hasty?
The only way she is going to get lynched is if 2 more people voted before anyone can unvote. Which would be realy scummy. I was offering the scum enough rope to hang themselves, both figuratively and literaly. Seeing as they did not take the bait, I
Unvote.

Mirth wrote:Additionally, assuming that two other people vote Nox, how do you know that they'll both be scum? Could be that the scum either already voted Nox or just don't want to give themselves away by doing so now?
If two other people
quicklynch
Nox, they are scum. As in voting for her before anyone can unvote. If they have already voted, they can't vote again and nothing bad will happen. If the scum don't want to give themselves way, they don't vote and we can try some other way to find them.
Why would scum be so stupid to hammer like that? :roll: And that won't work if Nox is scum too.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:43 am

Post by camisade »

benhalkum wrote: GOOD points.
VOTE: Mirth
What about his post makes you think Mirth is scum? :roll:
Grek wrote:
Jex wrote:This quote from Grek came right after making him the 5th vote on Nox. He had no given reasoning until someone called him out on the 5th vote.
If I posted that I was voting to try to trap the scum, it wouldn't be a very good trap, would it?
It wasn't a good trap either way. Only idiot scum would fall for it.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:43 am

Post by camisade »

Zindaras wrote:
Grek wrote:The scum might have a good reason to vote for Nox, the town doesn't. That's why the scum might have voted for her when she is at lynch-2. It only makes sense to vote for her if the person voting is scum.
Personally, the thing that really caught my eye was ben's vote in 37. Just saying "Good points, Vote". I think that was quite the scummy move. For me, I think I want to start there.
Vote: benhalkum
I agreee, and thing was the points in Grek's post weren't good at all to prove Mirth's scuminess.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by camisade »

not gonna beat a dead horse but yeah, what those two said. ^
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:41 am

Post by camisade »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Zindaras wrote:inHim: Which of the people voting ben do you think is most likely scum? Why do you want to keep your vote on Nox?
Isn't Nox voting ben? Or have I confused him with Jex again... >.> I dunno, of the votes, Nox's seemed pretty tack-on.
I'll have to say that I'm not really very excited with this 'wagon either. In a day, he's gotten 4 votes (including my own) and 2 FoSes, which seems a bit overdone for something like this. I'm going to
Unvote
for now so we can calm down and let ben respond in more detail.
I definitely agree that we should let ben come have his say.
Every post ben has been useless and I don't think he's really going to come in here and have his say.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:07 am

Post by camisade »

unvote

Vote: benhalkum

Doesn't look like he's going to show up and after him saying on Monday we'll see more of him we haven't seen much.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:41 am

Post by camisade »

benhalkum wrote:I really don't need to explain a day one vote, no one does. NONE of us know who's who, and day one its never easy to choose.

If you lynch me, just look back to who pushed the hardest and who jumped right on the bandwagon

;)
Your sig perfectly describes you.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by camisade »

Can someone tell me how to get into the view that lets you see 1 person's posts in the thread so I can understand Haschel Cedricson's post?
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by camisade »

I just waded through Haschel Cedricson's novel and agree with most of the analysis on Mirth's posting. I think the scummiest thing about Mirth is that she cares about Grek and Grek only pretty much.

My vote is
still
staying on benhalkum. Is it a possible strategy for scum to pretend to be a Jester in order to throw people off and try to prevent people from killing them? :?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”