Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:33 am

Post by Nox »

Vote Jex

...If he dies, maybe I can steal his carebear ?
:P
Nocturne is, most obviously, NOT sleeping.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:37 am

Post by Nox »

Nox wrote:
Vote Jex

...If he dies, maybe I can steal his carebear ?
:P
Correction, her carebear. My bad ^^;
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Nox »

Grek wrote:I don't know, but her alignment doesn't matter. If she is scum and get's lynched, that's good. If she's scum and isn't, we lose nothing. If she is town and nobody quicklynchs, she is safe. If she is town and gets quicklynched we found some scummy people.
Grek wrote:The only way she is going to get lynched is if 2 more people voted before anyone can unvote. Which would be realy scummy. I was offering the scum enough rope to hang themselves, both figuratively and literaly. Seeing as they did not take the bait, I
Unvote.
Wow. I'm officially astounded.
On one hand, you profess your "scum trap" to be fool-proof and a win/win situation. In the same post, you retract your vote with a flimsy defence reeking of Crap!Logic. There are several loopholes to your theory, yet you affirm it to be failproof.
Grek wrote:I am unvoting because the scum didn't try to lynch Nox. Leaving my vote on her would be useless.
How do you know the scum didn't try to lynch me?
Grek wrote:I honestly doubt that there are 2 townies that would be dumb enough to vote for her.
I don't know, it seems alledged townspeople are dumb enough to give them the opportunity to do so. :/

You can't propose something, and then call dumb the townie who followed you. That's just hypocritical.

Grek wrote:In what situation would losing 2 scum be a bad thing for the town?
Are we in a sitiation that we can be confirmed that we are in fact losing two scums?
Grek wrote: If she is town and gets quicklynched we found some scummy people.
Newsflash; That includes you if you're on the bandwagon.
pug89 wrote:While finding two scum could be more helpful than a lot of discussion day 1 it doesn't seem likely that your plan would result in such. This is why I think you are scum who came up with your plan only after being questioned about your vote to cover your behavior.
I agree.
Mirth wrote:Sigh. My point is that quicklynching Nox, regardless of whether or not she is scum or town, is bad, even for scum. The scum have no good reason to quicklynch her even if she is town, because it would give them away. Thus there is no good reason to quicklynch Nox for the scum. The end.
Thank you. That just about sums it up.

Sorry for my lack of posting; I have just moved and my internet won't be reconnected until the 13th.

As a sidenote;
Unvote
. I can steal the carebear without the imminent murder of its possessor. ;) (In other words, it was a random/joke/pointless vote. I also had not realized that there was already two votes on Jex, even though three votes this early on is not necessarily worrysome.)
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by Nox »

I fail to see the reasoning. After being specifically asked a few times, you merely re-quote a huge post with no further explanation.

Vote Benkhalum
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:45 am

Post by Nox »

benhalkum wrote:Well, with being just a good guy I am only having to go off of suspecions and randomness like you guys.

You think without a shadow of a doubt Mirth is Town, then tell me. I'll go with my fellow good guys
So in your mind Mirth is guilty until proven innocent?

Unless you know something which we are unaware of, I
still fail to see the reasoning behind your vote.

My vote stays put until I see your logic. Right now, I see none.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Nox »

Zindaras wrote:inHim: Which of the people voting ben do you think is most likely scum? Why do you want to keep your vote on Nox?

I'll have to say that I'm not really very excited with this 'wagon either. In a day, he's gotten 4 votes (including my own) and 2 FoSes, which seems a bit overdone for something like this. I'm going to
Unvote
for now so we can calm down and let ben respond in more detail.
I agree that it has snowballed rather quickly, and that's usually a bad omen. IMHO, I don't think it's overdone as it's simply a matter of elaborating and justifying his vote, which he still hasn't despite the posting.

If he hadn't been on to post, this would have been a different story. However, he's had the opportunity to defend and justify his vote and still he hasn't. Ben, what are you waiting for?
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:18 am

Post by Nox »

Jex wrote:I'm definitely starting to realize why everyone thinks Ben is scum. I still have grek at the top of my list though, with ben in a close second.
The both of them seem sketch In my opinion. I find Ben's behavior odd- If it was a random vote, so be it. But saying it was founded, and then denying it saying it was random when pressed for explanation, is just plain scummy to me.

On the other hand, Grek just seems to be digging himself a hole. I see distancing between him and Mirth, but it could be just due to vastly differing opinions and thought processes- Most of the arguing seems to be going on between these two. However, I find most of Grek's logic is poorly thought out, in any case, his points don't match Mirth's.

One thing I'd like pointed out ( I may be blind). How did Grek lie? If I can see a quote or something (Your combined posts are rather extensive), I think it will be enough to sway my vote, as Ben's behavior might just be... Ben's behavior.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by Nox »

I have internet now.(Whoo...)

I have mixed feelings on the Inhim wagon.

I think "Wagoning for wagoning's Sake" is possibly the scummiest thing I've heard thus far during this game. How could wagoning for wagoning's sake be of
any
benefit to the town? It sounds like Inhim's trying to quicklynch by just plain blindly following any wagon.

However, I strongly dislike when bandwagons escalate this quickly, and Inhim's did at a rather astounding speed, regardless of how terribly scummy his bandwagon-hopping justification(Or lack there-of) was.

I also don't like how this comment of Inhim's seems almost like a distraction, almost as if he was purposely trying to attract attention on himself. I mean, seriously, who says that? As I've stated previously, It makes
no
sense.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:00 am

Post by Nox »

Grek wrote:
Mirth wrote:Grek, his answer seemed to be that "it's too early to think anything" unless I'm reading something wrong...and I know I shall be getting more flak for this, but I really don't like how hard Grek is pushing. I agree with Nox about it seeming like Grek is trying to get rid of attention.
He said:
Day 1 won't get much more from me on Day 1 besides who I support or who I suspect - I'll get to the other players when I feel it needs attention
I think it needs attention now. Knowing who thinks what of who, and why those thoughts changed as the days pass helps the town. It gives us something to work on once we have more solid info.
As for my read on InHim. I do not know what to think, but he honestly does strike me as less scummy than a few other people. I don't like the wagoning, but two things don't sit well in my mind. Somebody mentioned earlier that the mod likes jester roles, and while speculating about it seems stupid, I keep remembering that phrase. InHim's player age just doesn't want to reconcile with the kind of stupid wagonning for me for some reason. That's all I have to add. (Now I need to go catch up on all I missed in Open. Argh.)
We could wait untill Apo gets back, decide if ben was a jester, scum or nuts and go from there. What are the chances we would have two jesters?
I agree with you about Grek's pushing. I don't like that he states it is just his playstyle, yet he didn't really choose to push hard against someone until after people began looking at him as a possible suspect. Grek is still high on my list of scum, but I don't know who I want to vote for at this point. For now unvote until I have some time to read through posts again and get a better idea of things.
Note that people suspected me on the
first page
. It makes sense that I only started after that, as there wasn't enough info for me to start pushing on for someone on
page one
"
It gives us something to work on once we have more solid info.
"
You can people like a an old tube of toothpaste if you want; On Day One, "Solid Info" is scarce. I agree that people's thoughts and opinions concerning others are important to the town; however, they are equally important to Scum. I won't hold it against them if people are not up front all the time about who they trust. On the other hand, I know people share their thoughts when they feel it necessary, and that suffices me.

"
We could wait untill Apo gets back, decide if ben was a jester, scum or nuts and go from there. What are the chances we would have two jesters?
"
I agree with the fact that we should wait until Apo posts before lynching
anyone
. Personally, I don't like the recurring Jester idea. Grek has mentionned it what, three or four times now? It's starting to irk me.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:49 am

Post by Nox »

Grek wrote:
Nox wrote:I agree that people's thoughts and opinions concerning others are important to the town; however, they are equally important to Scum.
The scum can't exactly go and kill everyone that thinks they are scum, people would notice.
Grek has mentionned it what, three or four times now? It's starting to irk me.
I brought it up twice in response to ben's ridiculously scummy posts and twice in response to posts talking about jesters.
Grek wrote:The scum can't exactly go and kill everyone that thinks they are scum, people would notice.
Why do people assume scum are stupid? Of course people would notice. Thing is though, Scum don't need to kill off people who are onto them to win; they need to kill off the Town, period. They tend to deal with the people who are suspicious of them in an upfront manner in order to not look scummy and to cast suspicion on others.

They can make an educated guess, however, as to who it would be best to kill in order to diminish suspicion upon themselves. [/quote]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”