Mini 413 - Famous CATS - Over! Quit pussyfooting around!

Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by Nai »

I'm already looking straight at DGB right now. I also find it funny some of the things that Pooky was saying. If I'm correct in an assumption, it can never happen now.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Firstly, I'm away tomorrow for two weeks as my sig suggests. I'd rather not be replaced - I have however replaced out of all my other minis due to this so can understand if you guys feel it need happen.

Anyways for some reason my attempted kill on DGB failed . . . I did however see two strange figures at my house which I will not elaborate on yet. I'm also confident following yesterday's lynch in Glork obviously and Nai.

I'm not overly confident of the scum/town ratio 4 scum at the start seems awfully high esp with Pheobus as anti-town therefore I feel pretty happy with a
vote DGB
mainly because she was so anti-Glrok; pro-Pooky yesterday it beggars belief, that and her quite appalling claim.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by Nai »

Wait, are you saying that, following yesterday's lynch, you are confident in lynching Glork and myself?

I'll also say right now that I did not perform any action last night. One was not available due to a restriction being enacted, and the other would have been dangerous if I failed.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:52 pm

Post by Carbon Copy »

Ah, great, at least I survived.

Primate totally stole my hammer. I've reread most of the thread. I'm ready to kick behind.

My early gut scumgroup was Theo/DP/Pooky. I wonder how close I got.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:01 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Nai - of course not. I feel confident in you being good guys after Pooky turned up scum.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:46 am

Post by Glork »

Have you anything else to say, Theo?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Glork, what do you think about the no-kill last night?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:19 am

Post by Glork »

I think that I know why there was a No-Kill, but I'd rather not state what I think that reason is, because it'd be bad for the town.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:31 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hi everyone
I made it, woo
I targeted Theo with my random ability last night. Theo, that may have blocked you. There should not have been anything about 'two figures' though - not from me, anyways.

I am going to give DGB the chance to explain her behavior yesterday before I make any conclusions. Her gift worked last night (I think).

Theo - is there any chance you aren't actually able to vig?

I'd like to see a vote count, especially to see if Nai is at 1 or 2 or 3 to lynch, because she had spoken yesterday about how taking certain actions lowers the amount it takes to lynch.

I significantly doubt Nai is mafia, she pointed out too many wrong things with Pooky's claim.
I would say that the highest possibilities are between Theo and DGB at this time - none of Theo's claimed night choices make a lot of sense or can be proven. If Glork is in the mafia, he's doing an amazing job of playing this game.
CC is most likely cleared - it's curious why he's not being targeted or whatnot, considering how likely he is to survive an endgame. Primate I am not so sure about.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

side note - Primate is probably not mafia because it would be stupid for mafia to kill someone who can keep them alive indefinitely. Which does put more suspicion on theo, in my opinion.

glork - you are so mysterious! who did you target last night?
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:34 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

What do you think about the Pooky-lynch? Do you think there was a lot of bussing or rather that his buddies tried to defend him?
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:38 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Note: Question was aimed at Glork.
Skruffs wrote:Hi everyone
I made it, woo
I targeted Theo with my random ability last night. Theo, that may have blocked you. There should not have been anything about 'two figures' though - not from me, anyways.
What do you think about the lack of kill and the added possibility of you blocking a killer?
Skruffs wrote:glork - you are so mysterious! who did you target last night?
I think I know both his target and his result. I also think that it's fairly obvious.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:41 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Also, Theo, if I'm correct, you have claimed Vig, yet you haven't Vigged anyone in the entire game.

Have you now learned that fake-claiming Vig is a bad idea?
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Actually, while I'm asking questions, I might as well ask everyone one.

DGB, don't you look silly today? What do you have to say for yourself now that Pooky turned up scum?

Primate, why did you steal my hammer?

Nai, who should we lynch?

Miztef, my notes (which could be wrong) tell me you've claimed Mason. Why are you not a Mason Traitor?

All questions are serious and I expect serious answers.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:06 am

Post by Glork »

Zindaras: I think that I know exactly who the last two scums are. I'm not going to elaborate until I have heard from everybody.

Pantsman: Same -- I got another guilty last night, but I'm not going to announce who it was on until everyone has weighed in.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

CC -
I would like to elaborate more on the possibility of preventing last night kills but I can't.

Also, Mistef claimed one-shot cop who knew about the existance of another player in the game (Phoebus, I think). That's according to my mental notes.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Glork wrote:Zindaras: I think that I know exactly who the last two scums are. I'm not going to elaborate until I have heard from everybody.
Are there any questions you wish to ask of me?
Pantsman: Same -- I got another guilty last night, but I'm not going to announce who it was on until everyone has weighed in.
Heh, I already have half of it right.
Skruffs wrote:CC -
I would like to elaborate more on the possibility of preventing last night kills but I can't.
Why?
Also, Mistef claimed one-shot cop who knew about the existance of another player in the game (Phoebus, I think). That's according to my mental notes.
According to my notes, Miztef claimed Mason with dead Thesp (and no proof, by the way), and he also knew that Phoebus's role was in the game.
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:44 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

EBWOP: *Skruffs: Why can't you elaborate on the possibility of having prevented a kill last night?

I should posit my questions clearer.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I feel like a complete retard. Baboons are smarter than me. Pooky is one smooth criminal. I feel for it hook line and sinker. Definitely will be on high alert whenever playing with Pooky. I dunno... what he said made sense to me at the time, though in hindsight I've been a complete fool.

vote: Theo
for gratuitous attack on my claim.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Glork »

Well, CC. To be completely 100% honest, I'd like you to fully claim, if you don't mind. I'm pretty sure that I trust you (as I said, I think I know the last two scums -- and you are not one of them). I mean, you've basically done so already, but I'd like to bring a little closure and possibly set up tonight/tomorrow to ensure that nothing can possibly go wrong.

Also, after everyone checks in, I'd like you to claim my target and result so that I know you're not just blowing steam. :P
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:32 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I feel like a complete retard. Baboons are smarter than me. Pooky is one smooth criminal. I feel for it hook line and sinker. Definitely will be on high alert whenever playing with Pooky. I dunno... what he said made sense to me at the time, though in hindsight I've been a complete fool.

vote: Theo
for gratuitous attack on my claim.
Well, I'll admit that it's kinda dumb to forget about a faked post restriction.
Glork wrote:Well, CC. To be completely 100% honest, I'd like you to fully claim, if you don't mind. I'm pretty sure that I trust you (as I said, I think I know the last two scums -- and you are not one of them). I mean, you've basically done so already, but I'd like to bring a little closure and possibly set up tonight/tomorrow to ensure that nothing can possibly go wrong.
I'm Carbon Copy? I actually lost my Role PM due to the limits of the Inbox (which I just found out about, unfortunately). I'll go ask bertrand what it was.
Also, after everyone checks in, I'd like you to claim my target and result so that I know you're not just blowing steam. :P
Sure. Shame you already claimed the result though. It takes half of the awesome away.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

For the record - I dont think CC has claimed - soft or hard - that he has the ability to, Glork. I'm not sure ifthat's what you meant by your last post or not.

CC - I can't because I don't know what I did last night, only that I targetted theo and nobody died.
btw -thanks for clarifying

dgb - ouch :)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:58 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Zcrap... night has been so long... plus I've been out of town for 2 weeks... Let's just say that "post restriction" wasn't on my mind.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Skruffs wrote:For the record - I dont think CC has claimed - soft or hard - that he has the ability to, Glork. I'm not sure ifthat's what you meant by your last post or not.
I do not understand this post.

Goofy, why are you so aggressive? I'm getting the feeling you're trying to do away with your behaviour yesterday and deflect attention.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:31 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm going on holiday in an hour . . .

it's pretty obvious Skruffs is mafia at this point, for some reason he keeps blocking me . . why is that eh? Infact I'd go so far to say that his blocking has framed me and he's fitted me up quite nicely here. Nice work Skruffs. DGB and Skruffs need to die.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”