Mastin Academy

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Runner
Runner
Goon
Runner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Runner »

I've taken a long break from forum mafia and have come back recently. Luckily I haven't forgotten everything. But one thing which led to my departure previously was that I didn't quite know what I was doing/meant to be doing. I know that sounds silly since obviously the aim is to catch scum (and avoid being caught as scum). To refresh my memory on how to do that I've been reading up on a lot of games from around the forum which have piqued my interest, mostly Micros, Opens and Minis. But the varied nature/the role of chance in of all the games meant that I couldn't really learn from them.

Basically, could you recommend some completed games which you would suggest are good reading for newer players trying to figure out how to scumhunt effectively? Also, any games which are evidence of good scum play? Specific players to watch would be good too. I tried looking for something similar in the Wiki but it's outdated and I reckon the site meta will have changed since the games that were mentioned there ended.

Tia

Return to “Mafia Discussion”