Haunted Mansion 2: Restarting?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

The carnival looks lovely. Do I want to be eaten by the bearded lady? OR should I see what I can hallucinate at the Zipper? OR.... should I visit the deadly Tilt-A-Whirl?

Personally I think the Curio Cabinent sounds good.

Move: Curio Cabinent
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Apologizeing beforehand for any games I may/will be inactive in because of Real Life
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

I want to see what can happen in the Zero G before I try getting a weapon from there.... things that look to normal, or to helpful make me suspicious.

I don't like the looks of the little girl at the House of Mirrors either. When have little girls in haunted places ever been good?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Apologizeing beforehand for any games I may/will be inactive in because of Real Life
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

I just realized it says I have to say either inside or outside the Currio Cabinent

Move: Inside Currio Cabinent.

I see so many bad things happening here...
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

I believe Blackberry and Sarcasto are innocent. I got about the same thing in my PM as BB.

I probably should move out of the Curio Cabinet... I don't know if Yamagi is innocent or not.

BB, do you want to stick together, to keep each other relatively safe?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

gameshark1313 wrote:I believe Blackberry and Sarcasto are innocent. I got about the same thing in my PM as BB.

I probably should move out of the Curio Cabinet... I don't know if Yagami is innocent or not.

BB, do you want to stick together, to keep each other relatively safe?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

BB, I believe 3 people together are safest. May I stay with you and Sarcasto. If not, that is fine. I would just like to remain.... alive.

EDIT: I understand BB. I would proably be suspicious of the same thing. I will go and try to stay somewhere that looks relatively safe... but in the last game, the bathroom looked the safest but turned out to be one of the most dangerous... so should I go in the most dangerous location?

EDIT (again...): I think your edit means that you would like all the goodies to stay together. So I will go whereever you want me too.
Last edited by gameshark1313 on Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

Here is what I think some of the "traps" might be in the areas...

Asylum - Something runs out and captures you, dragging you into the Asylum opening another area

Carrion Stall - Corpse comes to life, OR.... you get an item, in exchange for your blood/soul/sanity.

House of Mirrors: Little girl turns out to be a demon and attempts to kill you. You get lost in House of Mirrors, either making you extremely tired or insane from searching the House of Mirror exit.

Enterprise- You get to "fuel" the ride. Something good may come of it but it costs you most of your blood.

Bumper Cars - Electrocuted, or a bumper car goes off the track and smashes into you.

Ferris Wheel - Everything normal = evil. Cart falls, you fall to your death. You become trapped on the Ferris Wheel. ???

Tilt-A-Whirl - Your character dies like the other 46 children. Maybe something weird like it spins fast in reverse causing you to turn into a little kid. LOL

Zipper - You hallucinate horrible things causing your character to go insane.

Freak Show - Eaten alive, you become a freak or the horrible deformities makes you a little crazy
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

I notcied a little while back. We are in the same area... (I think thats what you mean....)

I think I might be moving in a little while to somewhere else.....
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:19 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Move: Outside Currio Cabinent

What could possiblely go worng?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:51 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I had a dream last night about the game....

I dreamt that someone activated a switch that opened a secret area to the carnival. One of the new opened areas was a carousel. Its descrition was something like:

Carousel
- A bright pink ride with extremely detailed animals to sit on. The faint sound of disembodied music can be heard. A strange menacing feeling surrounds the ride though. A little girl with her doll is staring at it.

A bunch of people decided to go in. (Blackberry went in it, Yagami went outside it, Grek went in, I went in and somestrangeflea was outside. Then at the end of the Bloodbath phase I got a PM that read something like:

You stood on the inside of the carousel, when suddenly it sprang to life. It slowly moved around, but you and the others decied it would be safer on the animals. The music began to play faster and faster, the carousel began to spin quickly. Suddenly you were hanging onto your animal for dear life for fear of falling off. One of the tigers came to life and attacked Blackberry. the horse you were riding became skeletal and threw you off, resulting in several severe injuries. Grek appears to have disappeared, but there appears to be a new white horse on the ride, its eyes are wide and fearful.

Then I looked at the Player Stats.

I had high blood pressure, and had lost 1 pint of blood. I was also bleeding. My health was "bad".

BB had extremely high blood pressure and lost 3 pints of blood. He was also "scared". His health was "bad"

Then Grek had ??? by everything....
-------------------------------------------------

I have weird dreams...

O.K. I made up the part about looking at the Player Stats. In the end of the dream, the carousel turned upside down and opened and underground parking lot with zombies in the front seats of the cars. Blackberry turned into a clown and I got lost. The other ending sounded cooler though....
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:11 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Wow, well usually my dreams are weird, and in this one I kept going in and out of character. Like one minute I am yping something in the dream, the next I am on a demented carousel watching Grek get turned into a horse.

lol.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:13 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I don't know... I don't feel safe anywhere.

EDIT: BB I am moving to the asylum just to be safe....

Move: Asylum

EDIT (again) : Someone is in the ruins so I will move outiside the bumper cars.... whats the worst that could happen
Move Outside: Bumper Cars
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:31 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

somestrangeflea wrote:
gameshark1313 wrote:I had a dream last night about the game....

I dreamt that someone activated a switch that opened a secret area to the carnival. One of the new opened areas was a carousel. Its descrition was something like:

Carousel
- A bright pink ride with extremely detailed animals to sit on. The faint sound of disembodied music can be heard. A strange menacing feeling surrounds the ride though. A little girl with her doll is staring at it.

A bunch of people decided to go in. (Blackberry went in it, Yagami went outside it, Grek went in, I went in and somestrangeflea was outside. Then at the end of the Bloodbath phase I got a PM that read something like:

You stood on the inside of the carousel, when suddenly it sprang to life. It slowly moved around, but you and the others decied it would be safer on the animals. The music began to play faster and faster, the carousel began to spin quickly. Suddenly you were hanging onto your animal for dear life for fear of falling off. One of the tigers came to life and attacked Blackberry. the horse you were riding became skeletal and threw you off, resulting in several severe injuries. Grek appears to have disappeared, but there appears to be a new white horse on the ride, its eyes are wide and fearful.

Then I looked at the Player Stats.

I had high blood pressure, and had lost 1 pint of blood. I was also bleeding. My health was "bad".

BB had extremely high blood pressure and lost 3 pints of blood. He was also "scared". His health was "bad"

Then Grek had ??? by everything....
-------------------------------------------------

I have weird dreams...

O.K. I made up the part about looking at the Player Stats. In the end of the dream, the carousel turned upside down and opened and underground parking lot with zombies in the front seats of the cars. Blackberry turned into a clown and I got lost. The other ending sounded cooler though....
Hmm... I'm am interested to see whether some/any of this turns out to be true!
I would be disturbed beyond belief....
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:06 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

lol. That would be interesting.
-------------------------------------------

I am not really sure if I want to stay outside the Bumper Cars. I have a feeling something weird will happen like a car will come to life and run me over. I might investigate outside the ferris wheel, I want to see what happens if it is turned on. There is more to this ride than meets the eye.... I don't think I'll be in much danger unless something weird happens like one of the gondolas fall on me or the ferris wheel becomes a giant wheel and plows through the carnival.

Should I investigate the ferris wheel? I promise that I will give a 100% true account of what happens
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:22 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Do you want to come to the Ferris Wheel. I can't promise you will be safe. I have no idea what might happen.... I will not intentionally harm you. I am as innocent as you are BlackBerry
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:28 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

The Ruins - The Biggest section of the carnival. A large plain littered with broken rides and attractions.
Teams of faceless demons wander around reassembling the rides.

Uhhhh.... maybe later
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:37 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Move: Outside Ferris Wheel

I suggest we tell each other what we are planning to do in the bloodbath phase.

I will be searching outside the seemingly normal ferris wheel.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:02 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Asylum
  • Tamuz
------------------------

Carrion Stall
Outside
  • YogurtBandit
Inside
  • ChaosOmega
    Grek
------------------------

Zero G
Inside
  • JordanA24
    Wizardcat
------------------------

Curio Cabinet
Outside
  • Blackberry
Inside
  • somestrangeflea
    YagamiLight
------------------------

House of Mirrors
Outside
  • Kravhen
Inside
  • JDodge
------------------------

Enterprise
Inside
  • Sudo_Nym
------------------------

Bumper Cars
------------------------

Ferris Wheel
Outside
  • Gameshark1313
------------------------

Tilt-A-Whirl
------------------------

Zipper
Outside
  • Flameaxe
------------------------

Freak Show
------------------------

Ruins
  • Cephrir
    Crub
------------------------

Haven't Chosen where to be yet
  • Sarcasto
----------------------------

Where everyone is so far (I think). Meant more to help me than anyone. [/list]
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:18 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

lol

Thanks Sarcasto.

Now, if you still don't trust me BB I am fine with that. Honestly if I were you I would be suspicious of everyone. PLUS, I/we have no idea what might happen at the Ferris Wheel. I am going to search it but that doesn't mean I won't accidently activate a secret death switch that causes the ferris wheel to go off its supports and roll around the carnival as a spinning wheel of death.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:17 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I agree with flea. Groups sound the safest way to go. Not to much that we all die if a trap is activated though.

Anyone want to join me at the ferris wheel?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:36 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I'm outside too, I don't think its safe to go in the ferris wheel right now.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:41 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

In other news, I believe that their are 3 "other" roles

???? ????? ??? ??????
???????
???? ?????

I am trying to figure out what these might be....
The three letter word for the first one is probably "the" in my opinon.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:53 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I was thinking Occult might have accidently hit the . button instead of ,

You are right. There could only be two roles.... its either 2 or 3 roles
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:05 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I didn't know you were there when I first posted. At the time I wanted to be with an area with 3 people OR... by myself. None fo the areas looked safe to me except the few on BB's list which I agreed with. I did not know you were there and to avoid any confusion where people were I posted everyone's location (see above)

@Yagami: I am interested if there are two or three roles. Right now I feel that there are most likely 3 roles for several reasons. One being the button placement....
Last edited by gameshark1313 on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:11 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I meant button placement, sorry.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:16 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. I wished I got a special role, I enjoy playing with odd win conditions.

I have a strange feeling one of the win conditions may be to fix and fuel all the rides... If that is true, someone wants our blood.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:33 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I can't get custodian or mechanic to fit in any of the 3.....

I am sure though, we will get an idea what these roles names might be as the game progresses
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:06 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

The plot thickens *eyes dart from side to side

I think there is a trap in the Zero G, I suspect if the ride is turned on while you are in it.... you might get an assortment of knives, swords and other pointy objects sliced through your body.

I don't think its smart to go into the Zero G or the Ferris Wheel
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:09 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Tamuz wrote:Gameshark yer really stuck on that. I think it'll all get revealed in time right now we should worry about completing our, the innocents conditions, which means we should figure out who the ghosts are rather than try and help some random person's possible win condition.
No, I am not stuck on it. I just want to investigate the ferris wheel. I was saying that the enterprise MIGHT have something to do with a person's win condition.

O.K. I admit it, I am stuck on the ferris wheel. It seems to normal to be any good.... I should probably leave it alone and go somewhere else (or at least stop talking about it) but I have a strong desire to see what happens
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:39 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Out.

I don't trust the inside, to many (bad) things can happen on the inside. I was going to investigate the outside, perhaps find ssomething interesting
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:44 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

The ghosts can be harmed like innocents and priests by nearly any weapon. However, a shost will most likely suffer less damage from say a stab in the chest than an innocent or a priest.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:50 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Though, if we get the ferris wheel going, he might be able to see more of the park, or an escape route.

Unfortunately the ferris wheel is probably dangerous. Whatever you are comfortable with Sarcasto.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:57 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

O.K. Sarcasto if your sure. I just don't want you to die turn 1.....

If we are sucessful though, we may be able to open up a new area of the park or at least give Sarcasto a nice view of the carnival
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Sarcastro, I want you outside so that you don't pull a switch that harms me + Game, haha.
Does no-one care about me!?

=(
Sorry, here is an apology cookie
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

I agree with that Yagami.

I don't agree with whoever said the Zero G was one of the "good places"
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

Does anyone want to risk their lives and go inside the ferris wheel with Sarcasto?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

True, you are right. However there is also a possibility of a trap being in the ferris wheel that can activate a ride. What if Sarcasto (this is truely hypothetical) was a ghost and knew there was a controller to turn on the G force?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

Grek wrote:I'm pretty sure that someone will have to use an item/ability for demons to apear out of nowhere/things to burst into flame. I also doubt there is a switch onboard the ferris wheel.
In the last game, some of the items/switches in some pretty bizare places. If my memory is correct, wasn't there a bazooka in the servants quarters?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

Crub wrote:Hmm whoever was talking about the extra roles I don't think the question marks are roles I think they're the objective of the one extra role.
Stop ruining our crazy theories
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:27 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

If I am correct the only 2 people in the Ruins are
Cephrir
Crub
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:51 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Oops, then is Crub still there?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:06 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I don't think that anyone in the Zero-G should feel safe now. I mean "if" Crub is a ghost than the ride might turn on.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:23 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Now that you mention it...
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:03 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Now that you mention it....
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

How much time is left until the Movement phase is over?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:50 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

What time does the Bloodbath phase end?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:36 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

So....
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:42 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

STOP THE VIOLENCE!

When does the BB phase end?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:47 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

Nope, not really
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:50 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I think we've entered a world where the Bloodbath Phase never ends. A place where the person with teh least amount of votes gets lynched and a world where there is a monster or something scary.

I think we have entered.... The Twilight Zone.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:59 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

JordanA24 wrote:Woo!
Why are you cheering, scum? Do yiou enjoy being in the Twilight Zone?

Vote:JordanA24
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:16 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

YagamiLight wrote:The Twilight Zone isn't always bad... actually, it is isn't it?
.... I can't answer that truthfully because we are in the Twilight Zone

*mouth falls off and rolls away
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:23 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Unvote, Unvote: Cephrir
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:31 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

gameshark1313 wrote:I think we've entered a world where the Bloodbath Phase never ends.
A place where the person with teh least amount of votes gets lynched
and a world where there is a monster or something scary.

I think we have entered.... The Twilight Zone.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:34 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I guess your right!

Vote: Twil

*hands fall off
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:42 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Wait! I can still type with my tounge!

*tounge explodes

*Cries

Wait I can still sy-

Wait a second.... I'm not falling for that-

*spontaniously combusts
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:04 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

You should make it
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:11 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

We have something in common!
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:38 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I wan tto add a page in the Wiki for this but I am too lazy....
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:22 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I am worried too.....

Did he have any co-mods?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #234 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:57 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I'm guessing thats a no
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:40 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I think this is one of the best games on the Mish Mash....

I am waiting for more versions of it.

Maybe a zombie version
or something else.

BTW I am watching Shaun of the Dead right now
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:49 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Flameaxe wrote:Great Movie.

"You've got red on you."
Ed: Hey, Shaun, look who it is!
Shaun: FUCK-A-DOODLE-DO!
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:41 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Its fine, I just want to get the game moving.

What will happen on the Ferris Wheel?
Will the people trying to buy items get their souls stolen?
Is GameShark's dream actually going to happen?
And where in the World is Waldo?

Tune in next time to find out!
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:44 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I want a cool mask too....

Just as long as I don't become the Bearded Lady

That would be wierd.....
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:59 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Yagami if it makes you feel better, you can tear out JDodge's organs
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:27 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

He is busy in Real Life, give him time
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:32 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Occult wrote:Time left until I'm able to get this game moving again: 1 Week.

(Hopefully Sooner)

I'm Extremely sorry about the choppy pace of this game.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

kravhen wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:See,
this
is why sequels don't work...
LIES! THE MATRIX RELOADED WAS GEWD!
LYING IS SCUMZIE /LYNCH
I wannt play :cry:
I loved the Matrix Reloaded
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”