Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Vote: Discordian Algorithm

Scum won't hammer anyone who is at L-2. If I see someone at L-2, then someone bumps him up to -1, then someone lynches him, all in a short period of time, it is pretty obvious who is scum. It isn't WIFOM; it is 0-tolerance policy.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:08 am

Post by Khelvaster »

DA, that is WIFOM you are doing right now; it is being done for no other purpose than to confuse us. You came off scummy from the start.

I wouldn't consider anyone hammering DA to be scum atm
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Hmmm, my post was made without knowledge of a quicklynch. I had the topic open for a few hours, then posted without a refresh.

Yeah, that was to try and bait someone into hammer. Sorry for the delayed-post, now it makes me look retarded.

Vote: Kaosfere
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

IH seemed really happy to hop on the Kaos BW, and he voted right after I did. Linking himself to a town? Quite possibly.

Vote: IH
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:03 am

Post by Khelvaster »

whoa guys, hold on

lemme reread what just happened before I am lynched. Someone who is town needs to unvote me so I am not hammered in the meantime.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:06 am

Post by Khelvaster »

My vote for Adel was justified for using logic that, if accepted, would have been very, very pro-scum.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:33 am

Post by Khelvaster »

DeathSauce wrote:IH, by unvoting Khel at L-1 you have pretty much cemented my thoughts that your early vote on him was just an attempt at distancing.

vote:IH

THIS PLACES IH AT LYNCH -1.

^^ Just so no one can
accidentally
hammer.
If IH comes out innocent, I am voting you tomorrow. I asked for someone to unvote me so no opportunistic scum/idiotic townie hammers me.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Khelvaster »

DeathSauce wrote:
I know you did, and it strikes me as particularly convenient that it was IH that unvoted you. I was not sure at all that it was significant that you and IH were involved in both lynches, but the fact that you both came out with votes on the other one immediately on Day Three struck me as being suspicious and an attempt at distancing yourselves. Then, when there is a danger that you could be lynched, you posted:
Someone
who is town
needs to unvote me
(emphasis mine), and magically IH unvotes you!

That was the final straw. There was no reason for you to add the phrase "who is town" to that post other than a last-ditch attempt to try to make IH seem more townie.

The fact is that I don't think there is a chance that IH will turn up innocent, and I think we have a pretty good chance at getting a second scummer tomorrow.
So, let's lynch IH today. He has linked himself to me so well that I really don't have much ability to defend myself. IH is WIFOMing around with me-- he linked us together so well that he has to have gone out of his way to do so. IH is definitely not that bad of a player to do this accidentally. He's trying to get an extra town lynch out of his lynch.

That said, lynching IH today would be the play. I would be glad to see anyone hammer him.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:16 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Deathsauce isn't being hard--LAL is a sound mantra to go by.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Jesus Christ...I got lynched before I could defend myself. I counted, saw I was at -2, then I was like "maybe I'll defend tomorrow." Then tomorrow comes, and I got hammered by the mod's votecount >_<.

Go Town!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”