HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:37 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Test post by jeep, to check out a problem. Move along, nothing to see here.

-JEEP
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:39 am

Post by HazzelQ »

testing
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:47 am

Post by HazzelQ »

woaw! It works!
---------------------
Hi everyone! No one is more sorry than I that I didn't know I was in this game until very recently. I'm glad you didn't vote me off, now I can (soon) play some mafia with ya!

When I found out I was in this game I tried to post, but I couldn't, I just got redirected to the forum main page. This is really strange, I used a link "http://blablbalba" to get here, and when I did, I could do nothing. When I click my way to this thread the regular way, it works just fine!

So, all I need now is a role description! MOD- can I have one please?
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:52 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Jeep figured out why it didn't work.
the link I had didn't have the "www" in it. In FF, that will cause it to not know your sessionid. So, problem solved now. But still, I can't play until I hear from the mod and get my role.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:42 pm

Post by HazzelQ »

mgm, I will read the thread now, and see if I agree with you.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:22 am

Post by HazzelQ »

well, ok, I've read it. The first thing I have to say is that it does not matter whether the SK sent in his kill before or after he posted. Can someone explain how that would matter? (or really, don't bother) We have no way of knowing so it's pointless to discuss.

Well, MGM, while reading the thread I got the strong feeling that you are the SK, so I guess I can help you get the votes coming.
vote:MGM

I have no evidence for what I am saying, but I think that MGM might have voted for d3sisted, and then killed him, as a cover up (the voting part) for not being suspected of that role. As I said it's just an idea, but it's how I think it went down. Afterwards he plays the role of good townie trying to rally the town forces in a strong and joint vote on someone because it is the right thing to do. I just don't buy it this time.

Though,
I also
think it would be bad not to lynch day1, so I am voting for the one I think is most likely to be scum. I think you should all do the same, but I don't think that we have to "get people to agree" to do it. I have not got any scum-tells from any other player yet.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:19 am

Post by HazzelQ »

... no reason?
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:23 am

Post by HazzelQ »

eh, I just have to ask: no comments on my vote on mgm?
I kind of hoped to get some... :roll:
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:43 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Mgm wrote:In CKD's post, I feel point 3 is the only valid one.
1) As you say, a weak argument. When was the last time you saw this distancing tactic (random vote each other day one) work? If it does anything it draws attention rather than create distance.
For HazzelQ who considered me the SK: the first thing people do after someone dies is check who they voted and who voted them. How could that possibly work as a cover up if I'm top of both lists?
I can't believe how transparent you are! I c-l-e-a-r-l-y said this is what led me to believe you are the SK! You've done this twice if I remember correctly: I say something, and you answer it as if I said something else. No one buys it dude. Yes, this is a newbie game (right :)?) but people do know how to read. I say it one more time just to make you understand:
You killed whoever, and voted for him, just so that you would seem less suspicious of being the SK.
(Is that a hard sentence, is my English that bad?) That's what I think happened. I'm not saying it is true, but I am saying it's what I think.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:48 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Mgm wrote: 4)CKD said that his reason to vote HQ was "I have noted that HazzelQ has been posting in other threads, not this one yet…so again a pressure vote to get you talking." I certainly did imply something there; you didn't vote Raffles for some reason even though the same rule applied to him. He too posted in another thread and not here. The fact he was on holiday to the 15th means HazzelQ was around more often and is more guilty of it, but that shouldn't give Raffles a free pass.
What's your point here?? Gosh you expect him to vote for two people at the same time? hahaha
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:49 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Mgm wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
Mgm wrote:
Kinetic wrote:I'm of the opinion that the SK has posted already.
How did you come to that conclusion?
Again, more of just a hunch. Pooky isn't able to check the thread very much which makes me believe that the SK sent in his kill a little while ago but he just got it. Just a hunch, I admit, but a good one I think.
In post 66 Mirth shows around half the people posted before and half the people posted after the kill. If you believe it took Pooky time to process the kill, it does nothing to improve the odds of the killer posting. Those odds remained the same.
I call
meaningless discussion
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:54 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Mgm wrote:You can consider it a claim if you want - it's true. It was actually meant to show that restlessness wasn't as scummy as CKD implied.

I was hoping pushing forward would get us past the random voting stage quickly and get at least some info to base a lynch on. The quicker that happens the better. The longer we wait, the longer the SK can keep killing and the longer the mafia can guide us into faulty lynches. It's better to stop that sooner than later.

Not having a lynch actually starts to sound like a good option. We don't have enough information to make well thought out decision despite my efforts which has too much chance of resulting in a mislynch.
So now you claim vanilla townie and decide to abandon your plan to come to a quick lynch? Why- because the focus is on you! please.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:58 am

Post by HazzelQ »

curiouskarmadog wrote: Here is the current problem with this game. We a.) don’t have enough active posters and b.) don’t have a Mod that can check the internet regularly. In a game set up like this one where we have a deadline, we need a Mod who is on top of this game. WE NEED PRODS! What should we do? Is there a back up Mod? DO we just grin and bear it?

We need the thoughts, votes, and feed back of every person in this game. If not, this game is heavily slanted in favor of the the SK and mafia.
I agree on the last part. But since we do have some people posting, we should focus on them. I see no reason not to lynch mgn, if he is vanilla we have not lost the most important player, and if he is mafia it's a big step forward.

About the other part- well, we can do a vote count ourselves I guess..
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:49 am

Post by HazzelQ »

curiouskarmadog wrote:[quote="HazzelQ']I agree on the last part. But since we do have some people posting, we should focus on them. I see no reason not to lynch mgn, if he is vanilla we have not lost the most important player, and if he is mafia it's a big step forward.

About the other part- well, we can do a vote count ourselves I guess..
whoa wait a minute...I do not want to lynch anyone who might be townie. who is our most important player? Do you think MGM might be townie?

Hazzle this post has come off quite scummy, almost seems like you are covering your butt if he comes up town..please address..[/quote][/quote]

Of course he MIGHT be townie. I don't see your point? How could I know he is scum for sure? I can't cover up something as I do not know more than you. Please explain?
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:50 am

Post by HazzelQ »

agreed- damn quotes!
this is what I wanted to write except for quoting your post:

"Of course he MIGHT be townie. I don't see your point? How could I know he is scum for sure? I can't cover up something as I do not know more than you. Please explain?"
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:53 am

Post by HazzelQ »

oh, and about the "most important player" - I mixed up what setting this was, sorry. All townies are just as important, of course.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:19 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Stewie wrote:
HazzelQ wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: Here is the current problem with this game. We a.) don’t have enough active posters and b.) don’t have a Mod that can check the internet regularly. In a game set up like this one where we have a deadline, we need a Mod who is on top of this game. WE NEED PRODS! What should we do? Is there a back up Mod? DO we just grin and bear it?

We need the thoughts, votes, and feed back of every person in this game. If not, this game is heavily slanted in favor of the the SK and mafia.
I agree on the last part. But since we do have some people posting, we should focus on them. I see no reason not to lynch mgn, if he is vanilla we have not lost the most important player, and if he is mafia it's a big step forward.
unvote, vote: HazzelQ

He says that if he is town, we have not lost the most important player, which is a crappy argument on a game where every town role is vanilla. If he is town, he would see how this argument would also apply towards his lynch, and would therefore not use it.

Also, try to condense your posts into one. You could have said what you said in five posts in just one.
I will post as many posts I want to dude :D

I did explain that part, please read one of my million posts again.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:25 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Mirth wrote:
HazzelQ wrote:I agree on the last part. But since we do have some people posting, we should focus on them. I see no reason not to lynch mgn, if he is vanilla we have not lost the most important player, and if he is mafia it's a big step forward.
Contrary to chess games, townies are not expendible. I understand that you may have this confused with a newbie game (as you seem to say in Post 112, though why on earth you'd think a newbie game is nightless and has a serial killer, is beyond me), but still, townies are not expendible. Not even in newbie games. There, one mislynched townie = LYLO, especially since power roles are not guarenteed to exist. So I sort of fail to see why its okay to lynch townies in any game. I might be willing to let this comment slide, and I understand you already answered, but I still don't like it.
I see why you don't like it, I wouldn't have either. Once again, I'm sorry. I hadn't slept for a while and mixed up this game with another game I'm in. That one is a newbie game with nights. Bad mistake. Take me out if you need to.
I still believe that it's ok to kill a townie. It's not good, but we can afford it. What most defiantly believe is that we have to lynch someone and that we should lynch the one who seems most likely to be scum.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by HazzelQ »

gosh :roll:

So now I am under pressure :) Well, just so you guys don't think I am stalling here- as long as nothing changes I will not remove my vote, but I guess I have to RC now, I am at 3 votes right? better check before I RC. hold on
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by HazzelQ »

gaah! I keep mixing up these two games I am in! I should not be in more than 2 when I'm up at night!

"this is that one, ok". So, then it's nothing for me to do. All I have to say is to find in my previous posts. Read it.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:39 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Mgm wrote: By the way, his name is HazzelQ, not HazzelIQ.
hahaha
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:50 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Ok, I have two things to add:
Kinetic wrote:After that I'm even more convinced that the SK is trying to frame MGM. HazzleQ seems like the best suspect imo.
Mirth wrote:Kinetics post (...)
I'd like to know exactly why he thinks Hazzel is the best suspect.
Kinetic wrote:At this point I'm most suspicious of HazzleQ, but there are other people on my radar.

One thing to remember is that there are two scum groups and both of them have information that the town would like to have.
1) Kinetic- why don't you answer the question? Why do you think I am the most likely one to be SK?
2) What information are you talking about? Who they are, or what...?
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:11 pm

Post by HazzelQ »

Kinetic wrote:
HazzelQ wrote:Ok, I have two things to add:
Kinetic wrote:After that I'm even more convinced that the SK is trying to frame MGM. HazzleQ seems like the best suspect imo.
Mirth wrote:Kinetics post (...)
I'd like to know exactly why he thinks Hazzel is the best suspect.
Kinetic wrote:At this point I'm most suspicious of HazzleQ, but there are other people on my radar.

One thing to remember is that there are two scum groups and both of them have information that the town would like to have.
1) Kinetic- why don't you answer the question? Why do you think I am the most likely one to be SK?
Wow, the way you put those quotes, almost seemed like that was an exchange between me and Mirth.
However those "two" posts by me were from the same post, and the one from Mirth was from a little while back.
Sorry, I didn't even notice that question in the post at the time, next time if you're going to quote like that mention post numbers in the quote so there isn't any confusion.
Eeeeh, AWHATNOW?
Why are even trying to lie about something this stupid?
post#s: 151, 154, 158

Well, it's up to you to read the posts dude.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:29 pm

Post by HazzelQ »

Kinetic wrote:Question 1:
I never said I thought you were the Serial Killer.
:P I wanted to see if you'd slip up... like that :P. No no, I think you're mafia not the SK. The way you're voting, the lashing out and attacks, all of it screams mafia to me. Now I have stated I don't have an air tight, open-shut case against you, but I have a strong gut feeling that you and possibly one of your scum buddies is on MGM. And I also have a strong feeling that the mafia thinks that MGM is the SK. I also think that MGM isn't the SK at this point, and that the SK is currently hiding- most likely in plain sight.
Well, about the first part, I rest my case dude :) I think you should stop with the lies now:
Kinetic wrote:
HazzelQ wrote:
About the second part- that's how I chose to play this game. You don't have to like it.
Kinetic wrote: Question 2: The SK is a scum group consisting of only him(or her)self. That is what I meant by two scum groups. I should have been more clear and said scum factions, but groups work all the same. That being said, the mafia know exactly who is on their team. That is information that if the town had could help us discern a lot out of the game. And SK has information on who he is going to kill next, why, and how he plans to survive.

That is all pretty basic mafia stuff. I would have assumed I wouldn't have had to explain it (referring to question 2).
hehe, ok dude, I think you are really trying to be stupid here, but ok. A simple "yes hazzelQ, you are right" would have done. What you said is absolutely meaningless my friend, there is no way for us to get hold of that information (who they are and what they plan to do next), that's kind of the point...
HazzelQ wrote:
Kinetic wrote: One thing to remember is that there are two scum groups and both of them have information that the town would like to have.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:36 pm

Post by HazzelQ »

I have to go to work. I am currently reading up on all the posts.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:47 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Raffles wrote:HazzelQ: What is your opinion on Kinetic, and MGM?
Yes, Raffles, you'll get my thoughts.

MGM - I think you all know why I am voting for him. Theres no proof he is scum, agreed, but: when pressured he responds very odd and trows votes and accusations around, he discuss meaningless things (IMO to stall), he have weird ideas I don't like. I am voting for the one I think is most likely to be scum. So should you all.

Kinetic - Well, as opposed to what he is saying, I have not jumped on him...(Actually, I would like you to point out were I did this Kinetic, my vote is still on MGM). Also, I think he is a compulsive liar of some sort... IRL that is. So far he have thrown lies around as hot little potatoes. The most recent one is that I have been changing opinion regularly. (Can you explain this more as well Kinetic?). I don't think he is scum, but I do think he is kind of stupid when posting things everyone can see through as lies.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:17 am

Post by HazzelQ »

curiouskarmadog wrote:If he is not scum, why do you suppose he would be lying (in your words)?
I need to revise that statement. I'm
not sure
he is mafia either, but I do think he is a compulsive liar.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:40 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Mgm wrote:
he discuss meaningless things (IMO to stall),
I'm discussing meaningless things? Now you're just being silly. It's fine you find my ideas weird, it's okay to disagree with me, but claiming I'm stalling is plain wrong. I'm doing everything I can to get meaningful discussion started.

Are you talking about my idea the mafia is more dangerous than the SK?
post #114 explains it.

Ok, screw this. I am going to reset here. My tactic is only going in circles, I am not getting any meaningless results. My vote stays for now though.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by HazzelQ »

sorry, my english slips at 12:40 at night...still don't see were my post is unclear but it probably is. It is kind of cryptic, I shouldn't have posted it.

My tactic is not getting us anywhere, that's what I meant. My tactic was to inflame people to- if they are scum- slip up, but that doesn't seem to work, it just make them vary of posting and to much fire is on me instead. I expected some fire of course, but I've done this for too long.

So, my tactic was going in circles AND I were not getting any meaningless results.

"scummy scummy", right?
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:54 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Stewie wrote:
HazzelQ wrote:
So, my tactic was going in circles AND I were not getting any meaningless results.
I think you mean to say you weren't getting any meaningful results.
*off topic*
English lesson, please. "Weren't" = "Were not" ?

*/off topic*
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:55 am

Post by HazzelQ »

ah *I'm stupid stupid and I was tired :D* I se now. worry, yes, you are correct. meaningful. sorry :D
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:46 am

Post by HazzelQ »

I think mgm are trying to imply he is a cop or something :D
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:48 am

Post by HazzelQ »

really mgm, you don't know scwat that we don't know. Whats the reason? Nothing to do about information thats for sure!
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by HazzelQ »

Stewie wrote:
Raffles wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Raffles wrote:A quick post as I have to go to bed.

HazzelQ - I'll patiently await for your answers.

Stewie, how would you like to offer your two cents?
Here's what I think:

At least one of kinetic and hazzelQ is scum. I think HazzelQ is more likely, but only slightly, and I would change votes to beat the "deadline."
Also, I think MGM is town, and at least one of the people on him is scum.
Stewie: Any reasons?
The argument between kinetic and hazzelQ kinda makes me suspicious of them. Having said that, I can't imagine both being scum. HazzelQ is slightly more likely because frankly, I don't buy that she confused this game with another game... twice.

Also, MGM is playing pro-town-like. I don't think the things several people pointed at him are really scummy.
Sorry Stewie I don't see the connection.... Me mixing up the games have nothing to do with that. Let's say I was scum, what would I gain from pretending to mix up the games??
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by HazzelQ »

Mirth wrote:Gah Im really sorry I havent posted or finished reading. I have family visiting and I didn't expect that they would drive me absolutely insane. I'll be able to post late tomorrow evening, when they finally leave. Again, I'm really really sorry about this, because they're usually not this annoyingly clingy, and I didn't forsee this as a problem.
...ookey. We don't really care, sorry.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by HazzelQ »

We = Me (I'm schizo... and in a bad mode, sorry)
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:23 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Stewie wrote:
HazzelQ wrote: Sorry Stewie I don't see the connection.... Me mixing up the games have nothing to do with that. Let's say I was scum, what would I gain from pretending to mix up the games??

It's a way to justify a comment you made earlier that sounded as if you were not a vanilla townie or were not aware that all pro-town roles are vanilla townie. I might have thought about easing up on you had you not done this twice in a relatively short period of time.
So when I acknowledged it myself that would have been real good for me whatever alignment I had? I still don't get how you can use it as an argument of me being scummy.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:24 am

Post by HazzelQ »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
HazzelQ wrote:
Mirth wrote:Gah Im really sorry I havent posted or finished reading. I have family visiting and I didn't expect that they would drive me absolutely insane. I'll be able to post late tomorrow evening, when they finally leave. Again, I'm really really sorry about this, because they're usually not this annoyingly clingy, and I didn't forsee this as a problem.
...ookey. We don't really care, sorry.
OK 1.) why did you post this? Just to show you are an ass?

2.) everyone should care, because WE ARE ON A SK DEADLINE...we need everyone commenting and posting...and voting, or the SK will pick us off one at a time
HazzelQ post#222 wrote:We = Me (I'm schizo... and in a bad mode, sorry)
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:26 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Yes we should care about your #2, I just felt (because I am an ass) his family being at his house was not really important. Again, sorry, I am an ass.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by HazzelQ »

Stewie wrote:
HazzelQ wrote:
Stewie wrote:
HazzelQ wrote: Sorry Stewie I don't see the connection.... Me mixing up the games have nothing to do with that. Let's say I was scum, what would I gain from pretending to mix up the games??

It's a way to justify a comment you made earlier that sounded as if you were not a vanilla townie or were not aware that all pro-town roles are vanilla townie. I might have thought about easing up on you had you not done this twice in a relatively short period of time.
So when I acknowledged it myself that would have been real good for me whatever alignment I had? I still don't get how you can use it as an argument of me being scummy.
1. you made a comment which, in this game, only scum would have said.
2. you justify your comment by saying that you were confusing it with another game.
3. you do it again.

To me, it seems that you are saying that you are confusing games to cover up a scum slip.
Ok, you need to read what happened again. I posted directly after I made that mistake, before anyone else said anything about it. Oh, and also- #1 is total fallacy dude since I am not scum.
HazzelQ
HazzelQ
Goon
HazzelQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:42 am

Post by HazzelQ »

Stewie- I still don't get your point on previous page... It makes no sense to me, maybe I'm just slow.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”