Mini 413 - Famous CATS - Over! Quit pussyfooting around!

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Under the pretense that Zindaras' vote(s) didn't go through..
Vote : Skruffs

Mod, if Zindaras' vote(s) DID go through, and were just missed, please do not count mine, I do not want to put myself within lynching range.
I am checking to see if I am unvotable today, is why.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:21 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Zweet, I am back from vacation. Lots has happened in this game! I see we are trying to sort things out before lynching theo?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:51 am

Post by Nai »

I love posts like that. The "I'm back, but I'm not going to post any content, and only comment vaguely and uselessly about something."
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:55 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay, Carbon Copy only has one vote.

VOTE: IH, VOTE : IH

IH doesn't have any votes on him, and this will at least prove I did not receive that kind of gift last night.

Again, the reasoning of this is, Theo, who is 99% scum due to glork's investigation on him, received a gift to double vote a day or two ago (he used it to hammer primate)
Zindaras and myself, who are both townie either through role or through cop investigation (Let's just assume I'm not a godfather), both have received the ability to protect at night.

Nobody has claimed to receive a gift last night.

It is possible, that DGB gives out roles that are beneficial to the people who receive them. So, scum can get a double vote, townie can receive a doctor role.
Nobody has claimed to receive a gift which makes me think that maybe they received a double voted, which is why they are keeping quiet. If everyone votes twice, and someone with a double voet is found out, it is likely that player is scum. THat's the theory. And if it's wrong, then, it is wrong, but since hte double vote only lasts one day...

After a vote count goes up, I'll unvote IH. I would prefer everyone to vote themselves, and to unvote after it's confirmed that they didn't vote.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:17 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Sure I'll vote myself and end this charade.

unvote, vote theo, vote theo
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:19 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Skruffs wrote:
Carbon Copy wrote:
What do you know about Theo that suggests he can't kill?
Wait, wait, lemme think.
Maybe it's the fact that he's scum. Because, you know, scum don't usually get a kill of their own on top of the group's kill.
That's not what I said. And that's not what you said.
Here's what you said:
"And, to be honest, you have not given me a speck of reason to trust your claim. I see absolutely nothing. What, you blocked Theo from killing?
Yeah, right. Theo couldn't kill to begin with
. All your claim did there was back up his Vig claim.
vs
What do you know about Theo that suggests he can't kill?
What you bolded was a statement. You asked a question. I answered it. The fact that he's scum suggests he can't kill. I'd say that's fairly obvious.
For all we know, Theo *has* been killing though, just not the people he claims to be targeting. Or at least attempting to - I am not trying to say that Theo tried to vig DGB and I stopped him. It is far far more likely that he attempted to kill Glork and I protected Glorf. Well, and you protected Glorf. I know I protected him, I trust that you did, too. The alternative is that you are scum fake claiming a doctor's role or something, but, I'm not going to consider that, anymore. While I personally don't like being accused for having the same gift you have, and the way you are going about it seems too flagrant to be town, you do have the benefit of being 'cleared' in any but the most bastardly modded games. I do not, despite having a cop investigation on me. Doest hat make you happy? Continuing on..
Too flagrant to be town? That's preposterous. If anything, it's too flagrant to be scum. For all we know what? Theo is lying is the most obvious solution.
But you said earlier that Theo *Can't* *kill*, which is why I was confused about what you think is actually going on. HA! You said "misrepresents". So I am not a blind joat. With that being out in the open, what would be the point of me sayign that I was? What are you really getting at? You are saying stuff and then trying to shut down conversation when I ask for clarification.
The point of you saying that you are a Blind JoaT? How about you had to claim as part of a mass claim? Why claim to be a Blind JoaT? It is a nonconfirmable claim and it also helps Theo's claim.
Odd. I'm a bigger kitty than you are, Zindaras. SO you don't think I received the doctor's gift at all? Even though I claimed to have received a gift the day before - even saying that I thought that the gift probably made DGB more likely to be town? Even being fossed by you for trying to figure out if your gift was more helpful to one side or another? All of that... was that all just scummy breadcrumbing? Or... is it possible.. that you are wrong? *gives Carbon Copy a chair to sit down on* Think about it.
I do not see where you said the gift made DGB more likely town. In fact, you kept asking me that question, even though you yourself already knew she was giving out town-gifts. That is contradictory to what you're saying.

Of course it is possible I am wrong, but that changes nothing.
Interseting, you actually didn't say that wasn't the case, you just was sarcastic about my suggestion of it. There are siblings roles where one sibling is a good guy, one is a bad guy. It is entirely possible that these two sibling roles could have survived if they made it to the end two, regardless of their alignments (blood thicker than water and all that). Nobody else has any interest in commenting or thinking about it, so I will drop it, but the suggestion is a valid one, wether it is true or not. And I don't think I suggested that you were a town-miller mafia. That's actually kind of the opposite of what I would expect.
Siblings are
two different players
. This is like a role with two win conditions. A role which just automatically wins, regardless of what happens. This is completely different from being siblings. You're doing the exact same as Pooky did yesterday, comparing me to Masons.
What point did I ignore? When did I say you were useless? I believe that part of my post was acknowledging that you were going to harp on me for the rest of the game. It's unfortunate, because if I do die, and turn up town, nobody will be able to hold you accountable for it, nor will they want to, bu that's the way the game is set up, and that's fine. Meanwhile, there are a lot of loose ends, pieces of yarn if you will, and following them will helpfully lead to scum, rather than just proudly climbing on top of my head and claiming it for Kittenland.
You are going all "I'm doing a good job figuring out the game and you shouldn't be harping on me but helping out."
So you do count Mistef's investigation as valid? However, GLork investigation on me is valid. Okay. :)
It is valid, but not convincing.
Primate, Goofy, and Theo have pretty much abandoned the game at this point. It's nice that you pulled up one of PRimate's two posts today to use to refute my point but Nai and IH have posted a LOT more than the rest of them combined, and you're just ignoring them because they aren't cleared, even though you are using one of their investigations as paert of the reasoning why Glork is cleared. (right :D)
No, they just haven't said anything about it. You're accusing me of ignoring them, but you ignore them just as well. Where are they saying you shouldn't protect me?
But Glork is already confirmed - and IH pointed out (as mistef) his investigation on Glork yesterday, during the Pooky debate, and voted along side Glork against Pooky based entirely on his vote. Didn't he? Yes he did. I would say the continued existance of two cops is FAR mroe important than the continued existance of either doctor. And if you do die tonight, then at least we still have two results in the morning, and the game MIGHT be over, which means glork won't even have to worry about anything tomorrow night, anyways.
If I die tonight, Glork dies tomorrow night. If you promise protecting me tonight, Glork will get another investigation.
Then I revoke your tiger membership and force enroll you into the Mafia Yellow-Bellied Chicken Club. BU-GOCK!
I
am
the Tiger Leader, Mr. Skruffs.
It would have a lot to do with this game. It would tell me that you are honestly pro-town and just completely sure that I am scum, rather than some possible mafia just trying to get someone killed. You are balking though, which points a lot mroe to the latter than the former.
*rolls eyes*

I might as well lie, then.
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by bertrand »

Copy-Pasted Vote count:

theopor_COD (4, -1): DrippingGoofball, Nai, Glork, theopor_COD
Skruffs (1, -4): Carbon Copy
IH (1, -4): Skruffs
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:34 pm

Post by Glork »

Somebody just hammer and end this miserable excuse for a day.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:15 pm

Post by Nai »

Note the two people who choose not to end the day, and the person who made sure to have the first vote of the day. I find that interesting.

I still think DGB is scum, but I'm also looking closely at Carbon Copy and Skruffs. Neither think it prudent to lynch investigated scum. They'd prefer to go after other targets.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:52 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Nai...
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:27 pm

Post by Carbon Copy »

Nai wrote:I still think DGB is scum, but I'm also looking closely at Carbon Copy and Skruffs. Neither think it prudent to lynch investigated scum. They'd prefer to go after other targets.
The only reason I'm voting Theo is because Skruffs wants to test if people have double votes.

Have you not been reading the thread?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:07 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

unvote, vote DGB

Let's keep the misery going.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

Nai, glork, primate, ih:
unvote

Please help disprove a theory by double voting someone with no votes.

Carbon copy... them not saying i should protect you does not mean that i should assume they want me to protect you. And if you are trying to say theo wants me to protect you, not's'not making sense.

Nai- you can be suspicious all you want, but, nobody here is saying theo should not be lynched, not the way people were saying pooky should not be lynched. Relax, it's'a game, and it's'going fine.

With two cops, it think it would be best, not to direct them, but at least to maximize their usefullness.

Inspected players:
Glork,
Skruffs

'Cleared players':
Carbon copy
Primate

'About to be dead players':
Theopor_Cod

Remaining players:
IH
Nai
DrippingGoofball

Personally i think it makes the most sense (since ih can't be trusted to inspect himself) for glork to inspect ih and ih to inspect DGB. If both come up clear, nai can be lynched instead, and if that doesnt solve it, primate may be looked at. I'm pretty sure it's'one of IH or DGB, though.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:40 am

Post by IH »

IH does not mean to be lurking, but IH needs to finish his read before he ends the day.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:40 am

Post by Glork »

I already tried doublevoting Theo, and it didn't work.

Also, I thought IH's investigation was only one-shot.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:49 am

Post by IH »

Do you still think that, or DID you think that.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:51 am

Post by Glork »

Well now I'm unsure, because I don't remember exactly.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:52 am

Post by Glork »

Miztef wrote:So, I have some really important information.

I got to investigate a person last night (one-shot ability). So I'll go right out and say

Glork is "Fred the Undercover Kitty". He is Pro-town.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:49 am

Post by IH »

Last page I confirmed it is not a one shot ability. I don't know what Miztef was doing when he stated as such.

I feel like I'm back in that newbie game where I replaced a townie claiming doc = (
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

Ih, can you confirm that you received both role name and alignment?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:23 am

Post by Glork »

Oh, I missed your post amidst the lengthy squabble between CC and Pantsman.

Did you/Miztef make any other actions? If so, what results? If not, why not (aside from Miztef's inactivity last night)?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:36 am

Post by Primate »

I am reading this game by the way.

I would perform Skruffs request, but I think it's 99% likely to be utterly pointless. I'm bouncing around the idea that the gifts actually came from massive, which is why they dissapeared upon his death. I mean, he didn't apparantly have anything else to do with that money.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Primate:
Money can't buy you happiness, Primate, nor can it buy you a double vote (except in Ohio).

Even if you think it's pointless, and especially so, can you just prove it? :)

Glork: I always reserve the right to defend myself against arrogance.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by Nai »

Fine.

Unvote: Theo.

Vote: Theo. Vote: Theo.

I'd like to ask why you think that, in this game, scum would have the drawback that they're lynched on 3 votes, but I'm sure the answer wouldn't be illuminating.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:22 am

Post by Primate »

hmph

Fine, how many is he on?
Primate:
Money can't buy you happiness, Primate, nor can it buy you a double vote (except in Ohio).
You have no idea what massives role was, so just going 'naw thats wrong' makes you look pretty scummy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”