NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

/confirm
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 25, I Am Innocent wrote:no one wants or needs to stare at a Yankees logo this whole game ;p

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And I gotta assume that snarkys was joking w/ the star wars/star trek mixup.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 26, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: BlackStar

He came close to beating the town in our most recent game. If he's a WW he knows how hide it well.
In post 27, SilverWolf wrote:VOTE: ika

While I agree JarJar sucks as a character, getting ika sorted is priority for me.

Either of these somewhat serious? They don't feel too RVS-y to me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

*meesa
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Slight town points for Xkfyu. I like how he responded to Robster trying to get a wagon on me. Scum might worry about how a pile on might look @ this point. He just went "fuck it" and threw a vote down.

Then I don't really like how in the next few posts bebop and bluerose kind of ignore it and try to keep RVS going a bit longer. Bluerose looks a little worse cause bebop @ least acknowledged my wagon.

VOTE: TheBlueRose
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 53, TheBlueRose wrote:Hadn't given it much though due to leaving for a prior engagement that evening. Other then the ones you have already stated, what is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?

Nobody on it seems too scummy to me. But if scum is on my wagon, I'd guess IAI. Just cause his vote on me seemed very non-confrontational. Robster and Snarks are trying to ruffle some feathers.

But this is another post of yours I don't like very much and it looks like fake-scumhunting to me.

"what is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?" is such a garbage question this early into the game.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 58, Almost50 wrote:I -of course- haven't yet formed an opinion on anyone. However,
those who played with me before will know my golden rule
: When in doubt; vote an inactive. We have 2 players who have yet to sign-in. Scum tend to this for one of two reasons: 1- wait till the game is progressing well to jump in and blend in with ease, OR 2- They don't like being scum so they opt-out and get replaced. Just saying.

Agree w/ the sentiment but not a fan of the bolded. Reads too much like "Guys, this is totally my meta so don't go reading anything into it."
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 64, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: How would you have phrased it?? And why would you not read anything into it? And if you ignore the bolded, what WOULD you have read into it?

"My golden rule is:" <---- If it was worded like that, I wouldn't have raised my eyebrow.

"Policy lynch Lurker" is something could make people scumread you. You saying "those who played with me before will know..." could be a way to cut off that line of thinking before it starts. Basically letting people know that what you're saying isn't alignment indicative.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 68, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 55, JarJarDrinks wrote:"what is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?" is such a garbage question this early into the game.

I really don't agree giving that yo have already formed opinions of atleast 2 (or 3 if you count IAI) players.

Right. I formed opinions on TWO or THREE players. He's asking for my opinion on EVERYONE ELSE. How could I possibly have an opinion on that many people?

Like I can understand asking about others ON the wagon. But on and OFF the wagon?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 69, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: Actually; it IS alignment indicative (albeit a weak tell) especially in my case. If I was scum and knew there to be one of my associates in an inactive spot I would've -at least- waited a bit longer before I pointed it out. But your explanation makes perfect sense too.

Bad Bad post.

First off, telling us that his post IS alignment indicative. You don't get to give yourself townpoints dude.

Second, How in the world can it actually be alignment indicative when we have no idea if the inactives are scum? You seem to KNOW that you should be getting townpoints for recommending a policy lynch on scum.

Third, you say that if you were scum, you would have waited a bit longer. But why? If you were scum, wouldn't it make sense to do it earlier to "warn" ur buddy that he needs to start posting more? What does waiting gain you?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:56 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 81, ika wrote:kiser is not reading good to know

Whatcha mean?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 88, BlackStar wrote:It doesn't worry me. Its just annoying because you're so focused on me that
you won't be paying attention to the actual scum.

He can't BE the actual scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 87, Almost50 wrote:@Keyser: A bit of both. I needed a reason to place my RSV, so I checked the players list. I only played before with Snarky, BeBop & BlackStar. Other candidates were Silver(Wolf) & ika (both have wolves in their avatars, so a good reason for an
RSV
vote). I also considered you, but then I'm not sure if we do have mafia in the game to begin with, so quickly dashed you out.

Seriously though; do I really need to explain my RSV vote at all? I mean, you're the second person to ask about this particular vote. How on Earth could it be a "serious" vote back then based on what has been posted up to that point?

what is this replying to?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:05 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 90, JarJarDrinks wrote:what is this replying to?

nvrmnd. It's from 3 keysor posts ago.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 93, BlackStar wrote:
In post 89, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 88, BlackStar wrote:It doesn't worry me. Its just annoying because you're so focused on me that
you won't be paying attention to the actual scum.

He can't BE the actual scum?

I'm kind of getting that feeling from him. He mentioned that he was "tunneling me" until I proved that I'm town. There's no need to be solely fixated on one person this early in the game, so he might be thinking that he can somehow find one flawed thing that I say and use it to make the town mislynch me. Or maybe he just really is paranoid haha.

Meh, IDK. It's very scumslip-ish to me. You shouldn't be townreading him.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Almost

wtf are u doing?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

also

Feel like my coworkers might think it a little weird to see that post-it on my monitor.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 102, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: Helping you out?

Are you scum-claiming?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:56 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Almost, I don't understand having a defeatist attitude @ this point. Like what exactly set this off? You had like what, ONE vote on you?

It feels like this a strategy you were planning as soon as you got pressured and u jumped the gun.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 110, Almost50 wrote:If I was scum I believe I've already made it damn too hard for my scum partners to defend me. I'm the most obvious lynch target by far.

See, if you understand this then you should also understand what this does if you're town.

If you're town, then being the most obvious lynch target gives scum an easy "out". They can just vote for you and there'd be nothing scummy about it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 145, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Next, almost50. Read his meta before digging too deep into this. I'm not going to attempt to read him day 1 after defending him last game only to find out he was scum, but this sort of play seems normal for him.

Have you seen his town meta?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 151, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 145, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Next, almost50. Read his meta before digging too deep into this. I'm not going to attempt to read him day 1 after defending him last game only to find out he was scum, but this sort of play seems normal for him.

K so the reason I asked this is cause Bebop says "this sort of play seems normal for him". BUT if he's only ever been scum w/ him then he doesn't really know what his "normal" play is.

In fact, he should be super suspicious of him if this is similar to the game where he defended him when he was scum.

I'm normally not a huge meta diver but I decided that it seemed relevant this game and I'd say that this type of play looks alot more like Almost50s scum game then his town game.

Check his ISO from the scum game. In particular:

Spoiler:
In post 721, Almost50 wrote:@Ümläüt: I'm fed up, and my head is aches everytime I try to figure things out, bc there's something clogging my view/line of thoughts and can't seem to figure it out.

I do believe SirCakez is town. Period. Anyone else is on the table from where I stand. I would rather Snarky still. I don't feel right about him, and I cannot explain why nobody else is counter claiming to end this.

That being said, I'll vote whomever you guys agree to lynch; aside from SC. You think I won't vote myself? You're wrong. If a majority agrees to voting me out, so be it. *Shrug* I did offer Snarky the chance to say he jailed me last night, but even that he didn't accept. Yet, he still doesn't feel right about me based on one thing or another.. or maybe nothing but a gut feeling/dislike of my playstyle (which isn't much of a style bc I have not adopted one just yet).

To conclude my posts -that I admit says nothing still- I'm offering you an alternative to what I had offered earlier. Take me first, and when I flip, please consider the 0.01% possibility that Snarky's been playing you all along. The Tracker (if GM's speculation about the setup is spot on) may have nobody cleared just yet and is not too sure which of the two claimed PRs to believe). If that's the case I'm telling them Snarky's the one claiming to be the tracker, so if you come out now it's between you and him.

Alas; maybe I'm delusional... and there's not much I can do about it now. So, if you want me.. you've got me:

UNVOTE: Snarky
VOTE: Almost

Happy now?

and

Spoiler:
In post 780, Almost50 wrote:Guys, I don't really know what you want from me anymore. :!:

You want to lynch me? I'm offering you my own vote on myself.
You want to lynch someone else? I'll place my vote on whomever you want me to.
You want to take a little break bc of the holidays season? I'm game too.. just don't want to get a prod.
You want a wider discussion? Start one or state the point(s) you wish to discuss and I'll jump right in.

I do NOT wish to upset anyone, really. All I'm trying to do is have as much fun as I can, and -maybe- learn from you all.

Bottom line, 3 votes on me already, so need just one more for the hammer. If you wish me to switch my vote to someone else, I'll do it, provided you get 3 votes on them (just to be sure it's a majority) and I'll be the hammer. The way I see it: The town cannot lose, bc we have 3 confirmed townies (or do we?).

looks damn familiar.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Why are u referencing that game?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 174, Almost50 wrote:You mean you can't even figure THAT out??

No, you have a scum and town game on MS. And nobody asked you for it. Why do you want us to read it?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:50 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Though I might as well ask: Do u have a scum game on that site u can link to?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 180, Almost50 wrote:
In post 179, JarJarDrinks wrote:Though I might as well ask: Do u have a scum game on that site u can link to?

Nope. The one you found here was my one and only game I have ever been handed a scum role. All my other games on and off MS I was 100% town aligned.

what was this quote referring to:
Well, considering you have never played with scum-me you cannot really say if I act this way when I'm scum. In fact, feel free to check my only game as scum in my entire mafia history (the one modded by flubber) to see if I play this way as scum ;)
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 183, TheBlueRose wrote:I had only asked since you did have some ideas flowing. Sure it was far to early to have reads on everyone, but you stated some about people who were on and off your wagon. Not everyone sure, but some.

Got any reads u wanna share?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

What I notice is how in that game and this game he keeps referring to himself giving the town an "offer" by sacrificing himself.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 209, BlackStar wrote:To answer the question, I think that there's no way that scum would be as obvious about it as Almost seems to be, so he's probably town.

I would say 9 out of 10 times when a player offers to martyr, it's town. But it usually feels like it comes from frustrated town. Something is off about it here, like it just feels very calculated.

And @Almost. If you are town, please stop saying that we can lynch you or that we should leave you alone cause you're our "insurance policy" lynch. It's very anti-town. I can tell you right now, the last thing anyone should do is ignore you for the whole phase and then lynch you. Mislynching is bad for the town, even if it is VT. So that's the last thing you should want.

But I'll lay off you for now and see how u start acting when ur not being pressured.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:Almost50-As far as I'm concerned it looks like he is
either
just a panicking defeated town who is struggling to get himself together this game, giving off very anti-town vibes. Now I'm not doubting the fact he is scum, but I feel his play is a little over the top and dramatic for being scum. Yet, I can understand that if he is town why isn't he using his time to actual use. Sure defending himself and what not, but if he really thinks he is going to get lynched I'd think he'd at least put in some effort, no?

How did the word "either" get in there? Were you originally gonna give him a null read but changed ur mind?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 242, SilverWolf wrote:I'm not even sure why this is an issue. I've already explained it. We have a hydra together, we've played together a lot, we are friends, so it is very easy for us to read each other.

How can U not be sure why it's an issue? You tell us you have a townread on someone so people question you about it. That's like, yaknow, mafia.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 248, Almost50 wrote:8. BeBopReBop RhubarbPie : 4 posts. Very weak town lean. Being wary of me is only natural.
In post 249, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Except that I soft defended you.
Yup, not sure why he'd think ur wary of him.

In post 249, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:I write up some notes after my
job interview tomorrow
(wish me luck!). Right now its
3 am and I'm heading to sleep.
O_o make better life choices :P.

j/k good luck to ya

In post 249, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
In post 151, JarJarDrinks wrote:

Only a little of what I read of his town game on this site. I haven't bothered with his off site games.
Seems weird that you'd defend his play in this game then. Why would you think this sort of play was normal for him? I feel like seeing that his play this game was similar to the scum game u played w/ him should give you the OPPOSITE opinion.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:39 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 264, Almost50 wrote:I think it pretty obvious I read JarJar as town all along, and that my vote on him was to make my point go through to him.

I didn't get that impression:
Spoiler:
In post 169, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: So you won't let go even after I role claimed. This makes you either scum or a very misguided town who will not be too beneficial to town on the long run.

UNVOTE: BlackStar

VOTE: JarJarDrinks

You're continued beating of the already very much dead horse is preventing the town from scumhunting elsewhere. There's NOTHING to be found here when I have stated, repeated and further reasserted my will to be the lynch of the day some 7-10 days later on. If you're going to spend a whole week inspecting my case and mine alone then I'm not sure my initial read on you was spot on (I'm getting well used to including scum in my initial town reads, so this doesn't at all surprise me).

In fact; at this point I'm willing to accept 15 other votes on me w/o considering it being scummy. Yours, and YOURS ALONE is the one vote I'd consider to be a STRONG SCUM TELL if you do cast it on me.
You really think it was OBVIOUS that you were townreading me?

And you're basically admitting that you voted me for ONE reason: to save your own ass. Which totally conflicts with your whole "sacrifice me" attitude.

And I know I said I'd lay off you but this shit can't be ignored.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 275, Almost50 wrote:Now someone else managed to bring you back to the same point, and -I think- you should be more concerned about them and why they needed to make a U-turn to this same point when it has been "temporarily" put on the shelf for later on.

So you think I should this post from IAI is something that I should find scummy?

Spoiler:
In post 259, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 169, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: So you won't let go even after I role claimed. This makes you either scum or a very misguided town who will not be too beneficial to town on the long run.

You're continued beating of the already very much dead horse is preventing the town from scumhunting elsewhere. There's NOTHING to be found here when I have stated, repeated and further reasserted my will to be the lynch of the day some 7-10 days later on. If you're going to spend a whole week inspecting my case and mine alone then I'm not sure my initial read on you was spot on (I'm getting well used to including scum in my initial town reads, so this doesn't at all surprise me).

In fact; at this point I'm willing to accept 15 other votes on me w/o considering it being scummy. Yours, and YOURS ALONE is the one vote I'd consider to be a STRONG SCUM TELL if you do cast it on me.

In post 248, Almost50 wrote:My current reads (subject to change at any given moment as the game goes on):

9. JarJarDrinks : 31 posts. Leaning town. Active, argumentative & persistent.

I think I need more explanation on how you got from the vote to leaning town.

Do YOU find it scummy? Cause to me, it looks like a natural question to ask.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 216, SilverWolf wrote:Hi ika!!!!

Sure, I also have to re-ISO and re-read but JarJar and
Almost50 are prob town at this point
and Blackstar looks a little off to me.

Let me know what you come up with and if you agree or not.

Why the townlean on Almost?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 287, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero why can't you vote?

Twice now the mod has you listed as a no voter yet you had votes cast both times?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 288, ika wrote:
In post 287, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero why can't you vote?

Twice now the mod has you listed as a no voter yet you had votes cast both times?

hes scum. if you want to wagon that i can be happy to oblige. i could prob also get silver to join up

What does your response have to do w/ what IAI is asking?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

This is all written before this SEER claim business. Will analyze all that in a bit.

Xkfyu
- Town. Already stated how I liked his "Fuck it" vote for me. And I see plenty of good scumhunting.
Keysor
- Town. As he pointed out, he's seeing the same things from people that I am. He's also trying to get people to expound on their posts which lines up w/ my read of his town meta
IAI
- Townlean. I like his questioning of Almost and Keysor.
Ricastle
- Townlean. Only a few posts but I like em. No fluff and pretty confrontational. Need more though
Robster
- null. Nothing really scummy from Robster. Maybe a slight townlean but not enough content to make a real read.
Snarky
- null. Basically the same as Robster but leaning slightly scum instead cause his posts have zero content.
Zulfy
- null. Again, No content so no real read.
Nero
- null. I like his point about bebop. I don't like his attitude about Ika. He's never pro-town regardless of alignment yet he's also easy to read?
SilverWolf
- null. Started off scummy (106 feels very opportunistic even though I pretty much agree w/ the points). Then started townreading him cause I like his analysis of people defending ika. Not really crazy about his Zulf vote now.
BeBop
- scumlean. I dont like his soft meta defense of Almost. I've stated why. Also I agree w/ nero that his RVS unvote comment was very LAMIST
BlackStar
- scumlean. I think there's a chance that 88 was a scumslip. Though that would make Almost town which is the not the way I'm leaning
ika
- scumlean. His townread on silver doesn't feel very genuine. He's kinda just throwing votes around w/ no real reasoning. He mostly ignored everything w/ Almost. Just lots of fluff in his posts.
Almost50
- scum. I've posted plenty about Almost so not gonna rehash it all here.
Bluerose
- scum.
- Point about ignoring my wagon stands.
- Him using the word "either" in that post points to him not really believing in his reads.
- He's townreading me for pressuring Almost who he is also townreading.
- He says keysors posts don't really look like scumhunting even though keysor and I are posting similar stuff and he's townreading me.
- He questions the Ika/Silver "sorting party" which seems good on the surface. But then they give him a non-answer and he pretty much backs off
Basically his posts seem designed to not get on anyone's bad side
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 329, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 305, ika wrote:HEY NERO HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TRYING TO LYNCHT EH FUCKIGN SEER

Yeah sorry, I'm not buying it.

I kinda think I am. Seems like a silly risk to take w/o being anywhere near a Hammer. He get's countered and we lynch him.

In post 330, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 314, SilverWolf wrote:Thanks for outing a PR there Nero.

You neither.
This I'm w/ u on

This is a statement that you make to admonish someone that you believe is town. Not to someone that you just voted for.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 338, ika wrote:no i encoaurage a seer to CC me

yeah this is pretty town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 284, JarJarDrinks wrote:

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 345, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 343, JarJarDrinks wrote:

Because of the way he's trying to self sacrifice himself
and the way he claimed VT just doesn't strike me as any benefit to scum. It looks very genuine to me.

Really, cause you didn't seem to like em very much earlier:

In post 106, SilverWolf wrote: bugs the shit out of me as well, just pings hard

In post 114, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 110, Almost50 wrote:
In post 104, JarJarDrinks wrote:Are you scum-claiming?

:roll: I realize I did call myself an idiot, but scum claiming to be scum this early would make them the KING OF IDIOTS, which I don't claim to be.

What I'm saying is I'm 100% town, but -since nobody should/would- take my word for it, I"m offering you a short-cut. Instead of focusing on me you could invest your precious time on figuring out someone else with the comfort of knowing if your efforts are fruitless you can still vote someone (me) with mind ease.

Now what I would expect from the town-aligned peers is to gladly accept my offer. They have absolutely nothing to lose here. I haven't even asked for them to clear me, so they will simply scumhunt elsewhere for now and come back to vote me only if they can't scumread anyone else in the next week.

Do NOT let me be a hindrance to you. Remove me from your view for now. Put me aside as your insurance policy for a lynch to be executed on D1, but don't lay back & be content with it bc even if you lynch me now you get no clues from my flip either way.

P.S. If I was scum I believe I've already made it damn too hard for my scum partners to defend me. I'm the most obvious lynch target by far. A defenseless one to be more precise. Just move on for your next suspect. This is the best I could do for the town at this time.

Yeah, I hate all your posts.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:20 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 350, RadiantCowbells wrote:YOU ALL STOP THIS TILL I CAN READ.

Stop what? You want us to pause the game while u catch up?

pedit: Nobody has cast a vote since you told us u were catching up
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 365, BlackStar wrote:Stop fighting over trivial shit and work together so that we can figure out who is scum

^scum

probably. Should still listen to him.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 384, BlackStar wrote:
In post 380, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 365, BlackStar wrote:Stop fighting over trivial shit and work together so that we can figure out who is scum

^scum

probably. Should still listen to him.

I think its pretty interesting that people keep saying that i'm scummy and then they don't explain why. Thanks for the second part of that post though

I've explained why I'm leaning scum on u.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

agree that the game should not go on hold. agree that this lynch should absolutely not get pushed through quickly. everyone happy?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 393, Nero Cain wrote:b/c I don't want Ika here if all he's going to do is sit there and fuss about how "bad" my play is.

YOU'RE doing the same thing. You're BOTH shitting up the thread so stop k?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 395, BlackStar wrote:How can you even see that as a scum slip?
In the very next post i said that I thought he was scum at that point.
the reason I worded post 88 like that is that I was playing devil's advocate.
huh?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:56 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 401, JarJarDrinks wrote:
huh?

OK, I actually misread ur response. This actually makes it way worse.

Like how do make this statement to someone that you think is scum:
Its just annoying because you're so focused on me that you won't be paying attention to the actual scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 410, BlackStar wrote:
In post 408, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 401, JarJarDrinks wrote:
huh?

OK, I actually misread ur response. This actually makes it way worse.

Like how do make this statement to someone that you think is scum:
Its just annoying because you're so focused on me that you won't be paying attention to the actual scum.

...What?

Not sure what else I can say. I feel like my point here is pretty clear. You think he's scum. Yet you say you're annoyed because "he won't be paying attention to the actual scum".
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Back to this:
In post 363, SilverWolf wrote:Right, I didn't like that post. His later posts after that look better. and don't strike me as something scum would push.
What would be the benefit to it?

You're trying to turn this around. I'm not trying to debate Almosts towniness w/ you. I'm trying to figure out why you flipped your read of him. Cause these 2 statements seem to conflict

and the way he claimed VT just doesn't strike me as any benefit to scum. It looks very genuine to me.

Why did 97 ping you hard?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like this seems like a pretty strong scumread for you to abandon.
In post 106, SilverWolf wrote:VOTE: Almost 50

Jesus, could this be any more scum? Damn

Like, immediately wanting to target lurkers is scummy cuz most people haven't even posted yet and scum like to pick on inactives cuz it looks like scum hunting but gets almost no return pressure

"if I was scum" stuff is overly concerned about appearances and how people approach him

bugs the shit out of me as well, just pings hard

As I've said, this really looks like opportunistic scum.

Like town sentiment was very anti-Almost when u posted this and it looks like you trying to get on the wagon early. Then when town sentiment was more pro-Almost, you abandoned the read. And you gave no reason for switching to a townread until you were asked.

pedit: already ahead of u
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 423, BlackStar wrote:Did you not see the post where I said I was playing
devil's advocate
there?

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Oh, it's an 80s movie meme-off? I'm game:

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

fixed ur formatting
In post 436, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
In post 266, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 436, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Only a little of what I read of his town game on this site. I haven't bothered with his off site games.
Seems weird that you'd defend his play in this game then. Why would you think this sort of play was normal for him? I feel like seeing that his play this game was similar to the scum game u played w/ him should give you the OPPOSITE opinion.

I plan on forming most of my read on almost based on his actions rather than tone.
Its not so much that I think hes innocent as that I don't trust any opinion I have of him right now. does make good points. I'll keep this in mind.

Then it seems even wierder that you'd tell people to check his meta. Like, we should pay attention to his tone but you're not gonna?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 450, Ricastle wrote:
In post 446, Xkfyu wrote:
What the hell does "the slot has been compromised" even mean?
"We're fucked and would rather spare the embarrassment"

C'mon. You're really implying that they are both scum and chose to drop cause they're being scumread?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

My reads on them remain the same. I think the Ika slot is legit seer and he just made a terrible claim.

Silver though, has gotten scummier and scummier to me since the claim.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@zulf

scumping = scum ping?

if so then can u clarify? I gave you a scum ping by my analysis of Xkfs "fuck it" vote?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:05 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

That vote drop and peace out doesn't sit well w/ me. And I already was scumleaning on silver. EXPLAIN URSELF!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 568, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 555, SnarkySnowman wrote:Yeah I don't get at all why people think ika is scum.

who do U think is scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

just had a thought:

Silver and Ika said they have a Hydra together. Maybe they're both scum here and were using the hydra thread to discuss this game (basically illegal daytalk)?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Would very much like to hear from the replacements.

If either of you guys have any knowledge about why the slots were force replaced and ur allowed to discuss it, please do so. If not, then @ least speculate on it and whether or not it's something that can be alignment indicative or it's something we should ignore.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 715, pisskop wrote:Oh. Hi conftown! pls read

what's this about?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 731, pisskop wrote:
In post 725, JarJarDrinks wrote:

what's this about?

his slot claimed an extremely common and powerful role.

Why do u think the 2 slots had to be replaced?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 733, pisskop wrote:Because they hydra in every other game and likely cross talked?

And then Albert B. Rampage replaced out for an unrelated reason?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

My best guess is Albert leaped into a scumslot and he was pissed that he was already being scumread for shit that he couldn't defend.

pedit: no I don't think so
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:01 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 736, Almost50 wrote:I also don't like the composition of the wagon on pisskop to be totally honest.

What don't u like about it?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 742, pisskop wrote:Why are you voting my slot?

Also
unvote

Progression of my scumread of ur slot:
Spoiler:

In post 348, JarJarDrinks wrote:

:roll: I realize I did call myself an idiot, but scum claiming to be scum this early would make them the KING OF IDIOTS, which I don't claim to be.

What I'm saying is I'm 100% town, but -since nobody should/would- take my word for it, I"m offering you a short-cut. Instead of focusing on me you could invest your precious time on figuring out someone else with the comfort of knowing if your efforts are fruitless you can still vote someone (me) with mind ease.

Now what I would expect from the town-aligned peers is to gladly accept my offer. They have absolutely nothing to lose here. I haven't even asked for them to clear me, so they will simply scumhunt elsewhere for now and come back to vote me only if they can't scumread anyone else in the next week.

Do NOT let me be a hindrance to you. Remove me from your view for now. Put me aside as your insurance policy for a lynch to be executed on D1, but don't lay back & be content with it bc even if you lynch me now you get no clues from my flip either way.

P.S. If I was scum I believe I've already made it damn too hard for my scum partners to defend me. I'm the most obvious lynch target by far. A defenseless one to be more precise. Just move on for your next suspect. This is the best I could do for the town at this time.

In post 424, JarJarDrinks wrote:Back to this:
In post 363, SilverWolf wrote:Right, I didn't like that post. His later posts after that look better. and don't strike me as something scum would push.

You're trying to turn this around. I'm not trying to debate Almosts towniness w/ you. I'm trying to figure out why you flipped your read of him. Cause these 2 statements seem to conflict

In post 426, JarJarDrinks wrote:Like this seems like a pretty strong scumread for you to abandon.

Like, immediately wanting to target lurkers is scummy cuz most people haven't even posted yet and scum like to pick on inactives cuz it looks like scum hunting but gets almost no return pressure

"if I was scum" stuff is overly concerned about appearances and how people approach him

Like town sentiment was very anti-Almost when u posted this and it looks like you trying to get on the wagon early. Then when town sentiment was more pro-Almost, you abandoned the read. And you gave no reason for switching to a townread until you were asked.

In post 508, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

That vote drop and peace out doesn't sit well w/ me. And I already was scumleaning on silver. EXPLAIN URSELF!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 746, pisskop wrote:oh? Im silver.

can't tell. Is this snark or did u legit not know till now?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 751, Almost50 wrote:Well, the fact that that I scum reading 3 of the 5 voting pisskop, for instance.

who?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 753, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 751, Almost50 wrote:Well, the fact that that I scum reading 3 of the 5 voting pisskop, for instance.

who?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 760, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: BeBop is the one I'm leaning town on AND will still be listening to his reasoning.

So you're scumreading Ricastle, Nero , IAI?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And is there a reason you were sitting on scumreads that were keeping to urself? Last thing you said about nero and ricastle was they were null.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 766, Xkfyu wrote:My read on you keeps bouncing back and forth between town and scum at an alarming rate

x2.

Though the reason I keep reading him as town is cause he doesn't make sense as scumbuddies w/ my other scum reads.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 656, TheBlueRose wrote:I have my reasons for being very wary of both the ABR slot and the Ika slot.
While I am awaiting for the slots to be filled so that we may continue pressure (hard to pressure someone who isn't there) I have no quarrel in throwing a vote up or the hammer down on either of them.

Man this sentence is pretty horrible.

So he's waiting for the replacements cause votes on an empty slot are pointless...BUUUT he's cool w/ a hammer too.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 810, Almost50 wrote:hypothetically assuming SS is scum it doesn't change the fact that his reads are trustworthy.

In post 810, Almost50 wrote:So, please... let's stop this "but what if he's scum?" argument because it's making me regret being honest and telling you the whole truth. I could've stopped with my own two reason to suspect GR and saved myself the headache of the side argument.

Man this sentence reads like "Dude snarky is town. How DARE you scumread me for saying I trust his reads."
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 810, Almost50 wrote:So, please... let's stop this "but what if he's scum?" argument because it's making me regret being honest and telling you the whole truth. I could've stopped with my own two reason to suspect GR and saved myself the headache of the side argument.

Man this sentence reads like "Dude snarky is town. How DARE you scumread me for saying I trust his reads."

In post 69, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: Actually; it IS alignment indicative (albeit a weak tell) especially in my case. If I was scum and knew there to be one of my associates in an inactive spot I would've -at least- waited a bit longer before I pointed it out. But your explanation makes perfect sense too.

Just like this reads "Dude there's scum in the inactives. How DARE you scumread me for calling them out.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:20 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In fact; at this point I'm willing to accept 15 other votes on me w/o considering it being scummy.
Yours, and YOURS ALONE is the one vote I'd consider to be a STRONG SCUM TELL if you do cast it on me.
In post 263, Almost50 wrote:
In post 259, I Am Innocent wrote:I think I need more explanation on how you got from the vote to leaning town.

I think it pretty obvious I read JarJar as town all along
, and that my vote on him was to make my point go through to him.

How the F was it obvious?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 196, Almost50 wrote:Right here, we're still at the dawn of D1, and I was not at all under pressure.
I took the initiative myself and purposefully acted scummy with the intention of providing a cover for the town PRs to wade through interactions freely and w/o getting noticed.
I was counting on them (whoever they are) to see through my act and realize such behaviour was unnecessary, and would NOT come from scum especially this early into the game, but I did put myself on stand-by to get lynched if they couldn't find any better option.

Please point out what you did to purposefully act scummy.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 829, Almost50 wrote:Just go ahead and vote me and be done with it.

I'll vote u, but I'm definitely not done with it.
VOTE: Almost50

U gonna answer my question?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Why?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 833, Almost50 wrote:BC you can do an ISO of my posts and answer yourself.

You see my previous posts on this page? Obviously I just did an ISO. The answer is not there.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like how could I possibly know what you did to purposefully act scummy?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 848, Nero Cain wrote:your slot is scum for the following reasons.

-Silver tried to blame me for outing Ika. I do not think that comes from town.

-ABR came in and lid down a vote on Ika then left
-ABR replaced out when he has a history of replacing out as scum.

I'm not really concerned with your pushback on me.

In post 616, Nero Cain wrote:
Silver was p null to me
so I'll read her ISO in a minute, that in itself might be an issue that she didn't do anything memorable. The only thing that I do remember is her hop onto me b/c Ika asked her to. TBH that's kinda null but not a stretvh to come from scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I mean, I actually agree that silver blaming u for outing Ika was was scummy. I was just ISOing u though to see why you think the PK slot is scum and came across that post.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 852, pisskop wrote:Silver 'blaming you' may or may not be right. Quote?

In post 314, SilverWolf wrote:Thanks for outing a PR there Nero.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 861, pisskop wrote:ika was emotional. I dont approve of that. But saying nero provoked ika isnt that much of a stretch

True but Silver had JUST voted nero before saying that. It seems more like something you would berate town for.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Would like to address this for a min.
In post 842, Nero Cain wrote:even if 50 was scum the ABR slot is still scum.

I completely disagree. The main reason I'm scumreading the slot is because of his flipflopping and oportunistic voting on almost:

Read these:
Spoiler:
In post 348, JarJarDrinks wrote:

In post 424, JarJarDrinks wrote:Back to this:

In post 426, JarJarDrinks wrote:Like this seems like a pretty strong scumread for you to abandon.

See this is why I'm not sure about Almost. Like every post of his screams scum to me. But several of my scumreads don't jive w/ Almost as a scumbuddy.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 865, pisskop wrote:There are 2 teams, right? I assumed so because the name of the game is werewolves.

Why do you ask?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 868, pisskop wrote:Because you seem to be think in terms of a single team.

Also Ive been looking for two

Just thought it was kinda weird that you'd mention 2 scumteams right when I say I don't like Silver and Almost as buddies.

Also, Is there any reason to think there's 2 teams?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 875, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 864, JarJarDrinks wrote:I completely disagree

What makes you think a 50/piss team is impossible?

the part of the post u quoted that u cut off.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:41 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 880, Xkfyu wrote:However, if you use that town tell on me, you will always come up with a town read, regardless of my alignment.

What's the point of this? Is informing him of this gonna help in THIS game?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 885, pisskop wrote:Jarjar, why are you asking questions that have answers on the same pages

what specifically are u referring to?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

more importantly, why are you asking if you seemingly know the answer?
In post 896, pisskop wrote:Jarjar does like to rephrase/reask questions as a means of frustrating people. At least that has been my experience with him
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:05 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 882, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 881, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 880, Xkfyu wrote:However, if you use that town tell on me, you will always come up with a town read, regardless of my alignment.

What's the point of this? Is informing him of this gonna help in THIS game?

It will if it makes him realize that his reads are, at the very best, extremely lazy.

but you said
In post 880, Xkfyu wrote:I do realize that, in general, you're right. They are townish qualitiles.
So that read shouldn't really be lazy if it's a good indicator the majority of the time.

First thing scummy I've seen from you. But I'm leaning towards your comment being a simple humblebrag.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 903, Almost50 wrote:For Xkfyu to come back and try to reassess me the way he did and try to find something to pick on to justify his vote "at this time" is bad play

No No No. His play is good. It's how scumhunting is done. If you are town then YOUR play is what's bad. Like unbelievably bad. Your whole "ignore me but feel free to vote me" spiel can only come from scum or absolutely terrible town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 905, pisskop wrote:I like the part where you dont actually answer them kiddo

who/what does this refer to?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 956, RadiantCowbells wrote:Xyfu is a strong pick for scum.
I could lynch that.

ur gonna need to put together a helluva case to get people to lynch XY. Easily one of my top townreads.

Would like to hear ur opinion on the silver/ABR/PK slot.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 958, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't argue with fools.

Um ok. Am I the fool? And what's the argument?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I'm also townreading ricastle.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 968, Almost50 wrote:The exception would be someone with an established meta of lurking out in D1.

Tranlsation: "I realize that I'm totally contradicting myself w/ my snarky read so I'm gonna make up an exception"
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 942, Zulfy wrote:
In post 864, JarJarDrinks wrote:See this is why I'm not sure about Almost. Like every post of his screams scum to me. But several of my scumreads don't jive w/ Almost as a scumbuddy.

JJ, why is bussing not a sufficient explanation?

What does bussing have to do w/ anything? I'm not saying that they don't jive as scumbuddies cause they're scumreading eachother. In fact, several of my scumreads are because of people DEFENDING almost.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 977, Almost50 wrote:
In post 970, Xkfyu wrote:Why do you think so?

Is this JarJar's twin brother? DON'T ASK QUESTIONS WHEN THEY'VE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.

Cool can you post a link to when you answered?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 981, Almost50 wrote:
In post 979, JarJarDrinks wrote:Cool can you post a link to when you answered?

I can, but I won't. I'm not going to do your job for you if you're too lazy to dig it up yourself.

IT DOESNT EXIST.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I just read through your ISO TWICE. Trust me, I'm not being lazy. Either is Xy.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 981, Almost50 wrote:I'm not going to do your job for you if you're too lazy to dig it up yourself.

Seriously so Fn Anti-town ^^^^^. If you're town and ur townreading me and Xy, then you should just say to urslef "Well even though these guys are Lazy, I'm gonna help them out because it helps the town".

Please explain how being petty helps the town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Almost, if you are town you need to step the F back a reevaluate. How the F can you look @ Xky and my ISOs and call us lazy?

The effort we're putting in is Fn obvious. It's pretty clear that we've gone over people ISOs several times as we keep quoting and referencing them.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Thank you for being cooperative Almost. Now can you answer a more important question I asked:

In post 828, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 196, Almost50 wrote:Right here, we're still at the dawn of D1, and I was not at all under pressure.
I took the initiative myself and purposefully acted scummy with the intention of providing a cover for the town PRs to wade through interactions freely and w/o getting noticed.
I was counting on them (whoever they are) to see through my act and realize such behaviour was unnecessary, and would NOT come from scum especially this early into the game, but I did put myself on stand-by to get lynched if they couldn't find any better option.

Please point out what you did to purposefully act scummy.

And you can't just say "Look through my ISO and everything that looks scummy to you is intentional."
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 995, Almost50 wrote:@JarJar: How does that help you or the town now? I mean, let's assume you finally came to the conclusion I was town and moved on.. it would only mean 6 days have been wasted for nothing and you need to start searching for someone to lynch.

They haven't been wasted. I've done plenty more than focus on you. And any time wasted was because of your refusal to play the game w/ your incredibly antitown "Lynch me and ignore me" rhetoric.

And there's still PLENTY of time left in the day.

In post 995, Almost50 wrote:The BEST move the town can do now; apart from lynching real scum is to lynch ME.

Only if you are scum. Lynching town is NEVER a good move. If you think differently you are wrong. Maybe you don't think much of your ability to find scum but I consider any day phase where I don't lynch scum a failure.

In post 995, Almost50 wrote:It will stop me from being a distraction, and it will give some the opportunity to look back @ my comments & interactions and work something beneficial out of them.

You know what else would stop you from being a distraction? Playing pro town. As far as looking back at your comments and interactions, I doubt we'll get much out of them since you're playing so anti-town this game, it will be impossible to tell who on your wagon is opportunistic scum and who is scumreading you. Basically you're giving scum carte blanche to vote you without looking scummy.

In post 995, Almost50 wrote:Right now my mere existence in the game is blocking the progress of any successful scum hunting process.

This, I agree with. If your town though, you can change this.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 959, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 958, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't argue with fools.

Um ok. Am I the fool? And what's the argument?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 957, JarJarDrinks wrote:Would like to hear ur opinion on the silver/ABR/PK slot.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1009, Almost50 wrote:
In post 997, Masquerade wrote:I need to go make dinner

OOOPS :oops: I've been referring to you as a "he" all the time. SORRY.

can't tell if misogynistic or kinda funny joke.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:50 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@BlackStar

what's your opinion on Almost50?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1028, RadiantCowbells wrote:The paranoid side of me thinks that you're probably scum.
The rational side of me knows that Ricastle is scum and is ignoring other players until we lynch that.

Is there any side of you that knows how to play mafia?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Oh ok then, When you explain it like that .... :roll:
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1064, Xkfyu wrote:I'm leaning slightly scum on pisskop, but that probably has much more to do with SilverWolf than pisskop. His initial defense of Almost50 gave me serious concerns, but he later said that he was just applying counter-pressure to get some reactions, and I got the feeling that it was genuine. So, I'm sitting on a scum read of SilverWolf, but a nulltown lean on pisskop, which I guess roughly equates to a scum lean on the slot overall.

This.

Silverwolfs flipflop on Almost was just soooooo bad.

I keep waiting for pisskop to do somethign scummy but haven't really seen much.

Don't want to lynch him today but would lynch him over Ricastle, who I'm townreading.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Man BlackStars ISO is filled w/ so many LAMIST posts.

In post 77, BlackStar wrote:@xkfyu No, its too soon for that. He hasn't posted enough for me to make a judgement about him.
In post 88, BlackStar wrote:Its just annoying because you're so focused on me that you won't be paying attention to the actual scum.
In post 208, BlackStar wrote:I think that Almost is actually right. We're wasting time just talking about him and instead of focusing on him we should try to look at everyone. I'm not saying to ignore him. I'm just saying that we should widen the search more. Some people have only made 2 or 3 posts after all this time. We need to get everyone more engaged.
In post 403, BlackStar wrote:We should try to put pressure on everybody because that's the easiest way to get scum to slip up. Even if you think we might not get any info from them, we sill have to try because you never know what's gonna happen. It's weird that you want to give them a free pass.
In post 935, BlackStar wrote:Getting yourself lynched on d1 on purpose doesn't benefit anyone.
In post 1017, BlackStar wrote:I kind of agree with this. You guys are just running around in circles, saying the same things over and over again. Its not getting us anywhere

Almost every one of these just reads like: "Hey guys, I'm totally acting protown. Can't you seeeeee?"

He doesn't talk very much about what he thinks of people.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1073, pisskop wrote:Umm I think I might be with RC on the almost lynch

with who?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1078, BlackStar wrote:I don't know what LAMIST means

look at me i'm so town
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1081, BlackStar wrote:Well in that case it definitely doesn't apply. Its interesting that you suddenly became interested in my iso right after Almost and I became curious about Bebop's role. It's almost like you're trying to use misdirection so that we forget all about it.

Forget all about what .... ?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1081, BlackStar wrote:Well in that case it definitely doesn't apply. Its interesting that you suddenly became interested in my iso right after Almost and I became curious about Bebop's role. It's almost like you're trying to use misdirection so that we forget all about it.

Forget all about what .... ?

but I actually do have a question about the bebop claim. But its to Almost:

In post 1062, Almost50 wrote:Is this a WW claim? You were a WW once, a mafia goon once, and a VT once.

Why couldn't it be a VT claim?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1085, pisskop wrote:Are you claiming to have meta-dived Almost and found that post?

yeah wtf? How did he find that post?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1073, pisskop wrote:Umm I think I might be with RC on the almost lynch

pisskop. what did this mean? Cause it kinda reads like you're FOR an almost lynch. Except that RC has been mostly against it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:50 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1092, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1088, JarJarDrinks wrote:yeah wtf? How did he find that post?

Meesa going to help yousa:

1- Click search (top-right of this page)
2- Put "BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie" in the search field
3- make sure you pick "Search for all terms or use query as entered"
4- Click search
5- Go to page 6 (of 10)
6- Scroll down near the bottom (moves down further with every new post containing a quote or VC with his full name).

Voila!

No need for this. I saw when u explained it to pisskop. It's obviously a legit question since that's a weird way to search.

pedit: that's a good answer too
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:50 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1114, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'm here and lurking. Ricastle is a good vote I think.

Why do u think that?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:58 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Can someone please lay out the case on Ricastle please?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1117, JarJarDrinks wrote:Can someone please lay out the case on Ricastle please?

So the consensus seems to be that he's scum cause he's not fighting back/ignoring the pressure on him.

But like, IDKWTF u can expect him to defend when the pressure on him just magically appeared there. Someone tell me why he was being pressured in the first place.

This such a fricken town wagon. Look how easily the votes are going to ricastle for like no reason. One of the opposing wagons are scum for sure.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1160, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1149, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1148, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 799, Ricastle wrote:I mean, I could keep obnoxiously picking holes in Xkfyu's posts, but that would definitely become very annoying very fast for the both of us.

I need to decide whats worse, telling people to ignore possible town or trusting someones reads even when they flip scum... (note, just finished page 35)

UNVOTE: Ricastle/unvote]

VOTE: Almost50

while I figure it out, my pressure is best served here.

What the hell?

You think that he slipped but you vote elsewhere?

the first post I was going to respond to but dident, eh w/e

and I think he slipped, but we have a couple days left and I want to pressure a player while I have the chance to do so now.

ewww
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like how the fuck can you say you think someone scumslipped but you'd rather pressure the opposing wagon?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1190, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:I haven't been active because I started a job had a 2 hour commute each way, and I don't get a chance to check the game while at work. I have been consistently checking in once a day, and unlike some other players, I'm trying to get content in during that time.

Next time you check in, can u address the questions people had about ur roleclaim?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1047, Masquerade wrote:I'm feeling less good about Jarjar lately, but that could be a sign of apathetic town, not necessarily scum.

What specifically did u see that looked apathetic? I feel like that's an incredibly inaccurate description of my play.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1201, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am not tolerating any lynches besides a Ricastle lynch today.

cool story bro

In post 1201, RadiantCowbells wrote:All the skeevy sons of bitches are pushing the lynch away from him.
The people that I like are pushing the lynch towards him.

After he flips town, u gonna say that the people pushing the lynch away from him were just doing it for the towncred?

In post 1201, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was already forced to out as PR and i'm not letting my death be for nothing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Ricastle, do u think RC is scum? How about the rest of ur wagon?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1214, JarJarDrinks wrote:@Ricastle, do u think RC is scum? How about the rest of ur wagon?

like if ur not gonna fight ur lynch then @ least post some reads.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1233, BlackStar wrote:The only reason he wouldn't try at all to save himself is if he knew that he would flip town.

What's this now?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

BlackStar is so Fn scum.

He doesn't think ricastle is scum cause he's not trying to save himself

But he was fine voting for Almost who VOLUNTEERED to be lynched!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1021, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1019, JarJarDrinks wrote:@BlackStar

what's your opinion on Almost50?

I think he's guilty
. That's why I voted for him. I know that he doesn't like being scum and he's playing sub-optimally right now, so
I'm guessing that he wants to be lynched
because he prefers to be town instead of scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1247, Masquerade wrote:[(Also, in you kinda think you believe ika's claim. I want to know, is there sarcasm in it or not?)

No sarcasm. Scum aint making that statement.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1242, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1239, JarJarDrinks wrote:BlackStar is so Fn scum.

He doesn't think ricastle is scum cause he's not trying to save himself

But he was fine voting for Almost who VOLUNTEERED to be lynched!

You realize that I unvoted Almost, right?

So this comment would imply that you unvoted Almost because of him volunteering to be lynched?

But u voted for almost in which AFTER he made like 1000 posts about how he was willing to be self-lynched.

In fact:

WHY the F did you vote for Almost?

Here's the only post I could find about how you were reading almost:
In post 209, BlackStar wrote:To answer the question, I think that there's no way that scum would be as obvious about it as Almost seems to be, so he's probably town.

VOTE: BlackStar
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1259, BlackStar wrote:That was right after he said that even if snarky was scum, he still trusted his reads.

What's your read of Almost right now?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@BlackStar

Who would be your fist choice to lynch today? And who else would u be willing to lynch?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:39 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1270, JarJarDrinks wrote:@BlackStar

Who would be your fist choice to lynch today? And who else would u be willing to lynch?
In post 1271, BlackStar wrote:Firebringer is my top scum read followed by pisskop

So ur first choice for todays lynch is the uncountered seer claim?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1265, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1262, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1259, BlackStar wrote:That was right after he said that even if snarky was scum, he still trusted his reads.

Null

So then what happened between you voting for him and now that's made u change ur read?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1277, Xkfyu wrote:Anyone else have any interest in lynching Zulfy today?

Wouldn't hate it but have several people I'd prefer to lynch first.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1296, pisskop wrote:I find it interesting that jarbar has ignored/dodged several questions about his own play.

Such as?

Last time u made a comment like this I asked you to expound and u ignored me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1294, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1285, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1265, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1262, JarJarDrinks wrote:

Null

So then what happened between you voting for him and now that's made u change ur read?

Other people started acting more suspicious than him

And that makes u change ur read?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1308, pisskop wrote:
In post 1255, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1253, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1247, Masquerade wrote:[(Also, in you kinda think you believe ika's claim. I want to know, is there sarcasm in it or not?)

No sarcasm. Scum aint making that statement.

Ok then I wonder what this was about (I'm at a lack of a different wording)
In post 725, JarJarDrinks wrote:

what's this about?

^^ Such as asking why your questions are so contradictory to your thought process for one

K, My bad. I thought I responded to that.

My answer is I wanted to know why you were calling him conftown. The whole double replace-out just happened and I wasn't sure if u were calling him like modconfirmed for some reason.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #148) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

It's not a hammer cause Zulfys was vigged so his vote won't count :P

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”