Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:00 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, well, since at least one other person didn't notice, I'll
unvote
, and also say that that's why I mentioned the jacket, I also need a truck and YTMND. Also if you hadn't noticed, that's what's needed, along with Alcohol, to be mayor or have a child.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Unvote
Permanent V/LA.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

I think there is entirely too much letting of people off the hook far too easily. IH's comment is possibly more of a slip than KScope's was, and why exactly does a winemaker run a CD shop when we have a winery?
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Um, my role doesn't match my shop at all, and there's a different shop that is my role fits perfectly. Also, I let him off because it didn't seem to be just him who ,missed it, not making it as big. Also, I still don't know what K-Scope's was and am waiting for the claim to end to find out.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:56 am

Post by Aimee »

I'll have limited access for a week or just over, potentially, so don't expect any posts.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by IH »

hmmm...

Unvote (if voting), vote:TheSilentSpeaker

Just a gut hunch.

His "why are we letting people off the hook" smells of scum trying to make an easier wagon stick.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:44 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Vote: IH

I see the slip now, and I think it's a good one.
Permanent V/LA.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:00 am

Post by IH »

If you cannot explicitly state a slip, I don't believe there was a slip.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:06 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

/agree
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:16 am

Post by Mariyta »

What I saw was the "keeping track of items is much more important" thing, and possibly "the only thing we have to worry about is people like Fritz, who need to collect things."

A) It's most important for scum to keep track of things, I'd think.
B) It seems everyone, to my knowledge, needs to get a list of items, and I know I don't have an alternate win condition with mine.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ya know, now that I think a bit more on it, that is enough.
Vote IH
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Blight »

He did say that he has item goals; he just didn't notice them. BM said the same thing. Although, I'm not sure how they missed it in their PMs.

Vote: Battle Mage

FOS: IH

And before anyone asks, the only reason I'm voting BM rather than IH is because I'd feel better lynching BM.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:24 am

Post by YagamiLight »

IH wrote:If you cannot explicitly state a slip, I don't believe there was a slip.
I told you the slip. I was just thinking about it, tempted to believe it, but you two would be scum partners, and BM was protecting you by saying he didn't mention it either. I'm still not sure I want to vote IH for it, BM on the other hand seems a bit more scummy, and I may vote him. First I'm going to go and relook at his posts.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:39 am

Post by YagamiLight »

No, I wont be voting BM, because I really don't see much more reason than the item goal portion. Also, who still has to claim, anyone?
-Al Franken-
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:48 pm

Post by IH »

Mariyta wrote:What I saw was the "keeping track of items is much more important" thing, and possibly "the only thing we have to worry about is people like Fritz, who need to collect things."

A) It's most important for scum to keep track of things, I'd think.
B) It seems everyone, to my knowledge, needs to get a list of items, and I know I don't have an alternate win condition with mine.
Yeah, but then we can see who has exchanged items is the most important thing. We can see if someone is blindly giving items, if scum are repeatedly trading items, etc, etc.

In other words it could freeze the item trade.

Mariyta, the biggest thing is you assume that just town has the item goals. I personally didn't see mine, but I have a hunch that as many players have one it's not just the town or townies. Every player has item goals. I have five I need to get I think.

Would anyone be objected to a claim of have an Item goal/not item goal?
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by Blight »

I'd object.
Kilroy8675309
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Kilroy8675309
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by Kilroy8675309 »

I think not claiming items goals is good for two reasons. The first reason would be something you referenced above: it might completely stop any and all item trading. This is something that might come back to bite any of us in the ass (though really, when thought about, I don't think we're gonna be looking for items that don't further our goals
anyway
...)

The second is that I don't want the Mafia knowing if they and I are competing for the same items. Item goal claiming gives the Mafia a reason to off us, and then expect our items to be on the ground to snatch up the very next morning. Hell, I wasn't totally keen on the item claim, but it seemed to have a purpose in outing scum, so... yes.

In response to the IH attack... I
think
I see the slip, and if I'm seeing it right, it's not lynch-worthy. Can we take IH's advice and explicitly state the slip? If we're looking at the same slip, I don't see how that can hurt. And if you guys say the slip you're looking at needs to not be mentioned, I'll accept you're looking at something different and vote him. But for now, I think he's good.
If children cause accidents in the backseat, and accidents in the backseat cause children, which came first?

"My point is, make people explain themselves." --RafK
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Vote IH

Item Goals were the main thing I said the town DIDN'T need to know but scum did. The other slip was not a big deal for me, but this idea is anti-town.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

No one listens to me. :cry: I stated the slip, and I agree with you Kilroy, it's not lynch worthy.
-Al Franken-
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by IH »

Kinetic, the whole point of the "slip" was that I "didn't" have an item goal.

In reality I didn't notice I had one.

I therefore submit that it shouldn't matter if every role has an item goal, even scum, and would therefore be null.

This would constitute claims in the form of "I have an item goal" or "I do not have an item goal"
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by IH »

Raj wrote:7. Swooning/Sexy Time: If you choose a player of the opposite sex at night and combined with one bottle of alcohol two of your items and two of their items and neither of you have the rubber then a child will be brought into the game. (A child has a 50% chance of being either of your alignment, and you will now have the ability to night talk with your wife and new child) Children will be added from the replacement list.
1.Best rule ever

Mod:
Is it role gender or player gender?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Well IH, the main reason I don't want to do that, is that while everyone might have an item goal, if some people don't, and there are vanilla in this game that are not scum but don't have an item goal, we have just outed all the power roles to the scum.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

IH wrote:
Raj wrote:7. Swooning/Sexy Time: If you choose a player of the opposite sex at night and combined with one bottle of alcohol two of your items and two of their items and neither of you have the rubber then a child will be brought into the game. (A child has a 50% chance of being either of your alignment, and you will now have the ability to night talk with your wife and new child) Children will be added from the replacement list.
1.Best rule ever

Mod:
Is it role gender or player gender?
Mod
, an addition to IH's question, if one or both does have the rubber, do the players still become husband and wife with Night Talking?
-Al Franken-
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:33 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

IH: role gender

YagamiLight: no, you just have some good old fashion casual sex.

heatherlou is replacing Albert B. Rampage

i think soupfly is the only person i still need to replace. if its not tell me. he said that he was going to be gone till 30th. sooner it gets i might not replace him.

ill try to get a vote count soon.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:06 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Kilroy8675309 wrote:I think not claiming items goals is good for two reasons. The first reason would be something you referenced above: it might completely stop any and all item trading. This is something that might come back to bite any of us in the ass (though really, when thought about, I don't think we're gonna be looking for items that don't further our goals
anyway
...)

The second is that I don't want the Mafia knowing if they and I are competing for the same items. Item goal claiming gives the Mafia a reason to off us, and then expect our items to be on the ground to snatch up the very next morning. Hell, I wasn't totally keen on the item claim, but it seemed to have a purpose in outing scum, so... yes.
Unvote Vote: Kilroy

You come with this know, when we're almost all done with the claims. Seriously...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”