Cornelius
Cornelius
Townie
Cornelius
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:57 am

Post by Cornelius »

Everybody take note of Boing's reaction to my accusation. When I get killed and am revealed as a townie, remember what he said....
Cornelius
Cornelius
Townie
Cornelius
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:42 am

Post by Cornelius »

Ok, is anybody here going to admit to being mafia? I didn't think so. A mafia will claim to be a townie to not get lynched. A cop will claim to be a townie to not get night-killed. So if my math is correct, that means EVERY single one of us is claiming to be a townie. So what's the big deal about what I said?

My point is, the rest of you may not have come out and said "I am a townie", but you are all implicitly saying it just by the nature of the game (unless somebody wants to take this opportunity to admit they're mafia....ok I didn't think so). Claiming a power role is a different story, but claiming as a townie? Shouldn't even be called "claiming" because we are all doing it.
Cornelius
Cornelius
Townie
Cornelius
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:29 am

Post by Cornelius »

I wish you would describe which part of my "stupid mistake" you had a problem with, instead of just calling it a "pitiful coverup". You didn't list a single reason for why my logic was flawed. If you'd care to list those reasons, I'd love to hear them :)
Cornelius
Cornelius
Townie
Cornelius
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:14 am

Post by Cornelius »

White wrote:Post 5: Joke post.
Post 6: Joke post.
I don't remember labelling my post as a "joke post".
Cornelius
Cornelius
Townie
Cornelius
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:01 am

Post by Cornelius »

Well, here comes the quick-lynch. It's been nice knowing y'all.

Explanation of my vote: The lynch on the first day is completely and utterly random, based on absolutely no knowledge whatsoever.
Cornelius
Cornelius
Townie
Cornelius
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:44 am

Post by Cornelius »

My suspicions?.....I'm always suspicious of people who take an overly active role. The whole "Hey, I am a good townie and I want to help out the townie team by really vigorously investigating everybody!" play-style always strikes me as scummy.
Cornelius
Cornelius
Townie
Cornelius
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:00 am

Post by Cornelius »

Ok sorry for the delay....
Ok, my "analysis": Right now my main suspicion is White. As the crusade leader against me, he seems fairly eager for a lynch. Also his "you hammer you die" statement seems a little too obvious of a cover-up. Why wouldn't you want people to quick-lynch, as that can provide info on who's mafia?
Cornelius
Cornelius
Townie
Cornelius
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:08 am

Post by Cornelius »

Ok, you guys want me to explain myself, and why you shouldn't vote for me? Here it is: I am a townie. Don't know what else to say besides that. Any sort of rationalization or "explanation" I come up with can be interpreted however people want. Also, I love how people are like "your suspicion of White is OMGUS! His action of telling people not to quick-lynch you was a townie action! Mafia wouldn't do that!" As if a mafia player has never, ever, in the history of the game, made a move that appears pro-town, in order to avoid suspicion. Are you telling me this is impossible? You guys keep saying "mafia like quick-lynches!!" So what if <gasp> a mafia member acted like they didn't want a quick-lynch, in order to appear like a townie? Not that much of a stretch, guys.

unvote

vote: White
Cornelius
Cornelius
Townie
Cornelius
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:13 am

Post by Cornelius »

Ok, so be it. Have fun being at one less townie instead of possibly finding a mafia on day 1. I'll be laughing when the mod posts that I was a townie and you were all wrong :)
Cornelius
Cornelius
Townie
Cornelius
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:41 am

Post by Cornelius »

White wrote:I'll hammer in a minute, just want 2 more things from Corn.

1! I want you to answer why you claimed on post 6.

2 and most importantly! I want your opinions of EVERYONE. Ie. White has been pushing my lynch this whole day, he's been over aggresive and seems really really scummy to me.

Don't use that btw, use your own words.
There is quite literally nothing I can say at this point, therefore I refuse to respond to your demands. If you claim that there is anything I could say to stop this then you are lying and you know it. I guess I should feel sad that my team will start off the game at a disadvantage by lynching one of its own, but it's hard to feel that way when you all act so irrationally. At this point I'm almost happy to be lynched, b/c this town deserves to be at a disadvantage for (a) not being very intelligent, and (b) letting the mafia lead them around by the noses. You heard it here first: when I'm lynched and revealed as town, people will say "Oh well, he ended up being town, but it's ok because he was insane, we have to get rid of those players."

P.S.--You said don't use what you said, use my own words. Well guess what, what you wrote is exactly what I said about you BEFORE, and you dubbed it "OMGUS".

Ok, bring on the "omg u didn't answer white's questions!!!111!!!" posts :)
Cornelius
Cornelius
Townie
Cornelius
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:32 am

Post by Cornelius »

Mr. Mean wrote:Oh, blame it on me. :( All of my searches were on townies, so what was I suposed to do!?!
I believe I should also share some of the blame. (I'm assuming I'm allowed to post now that the game's over, right?)

I managed to anger quite a few people very quickly and put a huge target on my back, therefore putting the town at a quick disadvantage down one townie after Day 1.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”