Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by killerbob »

Erg0 wrote:
killerbob replaces Green Day

We should now have a full complement of players, provided nobody else flakes. :wink:
Good to be here. Hello everyone!

Vote: competentpsycho

because although he may be competent, he's still a psycho ;)
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by killerbob »

White wrote:Nothing witty to say? What about Cornelious claiming...on day 1....on page 1....with nary a vote....
Yeah...what do you have to say about that cornelious?
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by killerbob »

competentpsycho wrote:OMGUS

unvote
vote killerbob
I love the OMGUS votes...

I would OMGUS you but you already have my vote...so...

OMGUS confirm vote: competentpsycho

There.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by killerbob »

White wrote:Um...Killer, what do
you
have to say about it. Do you think it's real?
I think he was just a little too over-exuberant with his post. Maybe he was messing around. Right now, I don't think he's scum per se. He is on my "watch" list though.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:07 am

Post by killerbob »

I'm back from my crazy weekend at school. I will re-read the last 3 pages and make a serious determination later today. For now i will
unvote
since we are getting serious.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by killerbob »

White wrote:Because if we lynch you today and you turn up town due to a quicklynch, then we lynch the scum that hammered you we are down an innocent (lynch) innocent (nk) scum (lynch) innocent (nk). That's 3 innocents for 1 scum. I'd much rather lynch correctly today and then again tomorrow when you tell us who your scumbuddies are.

Btw, your suspicion of me is OMGUS. Last game I played where I pressed hard for a lynch on Day1 and the person OMGUS'd me, was scum.

If your main suspect is me....why are you voting killerbob?
A lot of truth in that post. I'm gonna
FoS: Cornelius
because I don't want to end the day this soon but it would be a vote if it would not be putting you at L-1.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:48 pm

Post by killerbob »

Sorry...I missed who skitzer was unvoting for and was going off of the latest vote count.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:27 pm

Post by killerbob »

competentpsycho wrote:Hmmm... rereading the thread has brought Corn and killerbob(replaced Green Day) to the front of my suspicious list. killerbob's refusal to put Corn at -1 (and then -2 after he realized his mistake of the unvote, if it was a mistake) in a game with 3 mafia which means that -3 is technically dangerous (though no smart mafia is gonna jump to a quick hammer D1) makes me think distancing between mafia members, just like the
Cornelius wrote:Green Day is mafia.

vote: Green Day
2nd post of the game. Still not sure who the 3rd partner is though.

unvote
vote: Cornelius
FOS: killerbob

now he is at -2. Let's see a defense.
Ok...So I didn't refuse to vote. It was really late at night when I made that post and I was headed to bed and just wanted to respond to d3sisted...it didn't even cross my mind that not voting at that point would look scummy; which I don't understand since, as you say, -3 (which he was already at) is the "dangerous" point. I will wait to see what he says about the -2 vote. Are you saying that I should have put him at -1? What would that have accomplished other than giving mafia a chance to lynch? I wanted to apply pressure without giving them that opportunity. I guess I was mistaken. I will wait to see what the Corn defense is going to be and maybe then I will put the -1 on him. Still
FoS: Cornelius
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:07 pm

Post by killerbob »

I see where you are coming from. That is why I am letting him sit at -2 till he can give his input. I am willing to vote for him should he not defend himself well.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:08 am

Post by killerbob »

Sorry guys, I have gotten behind in the thread. I will get back with some content hopefully by tonight.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:42 pm

Post by killerbob »

ok, just so you all know I am working on a complete re-read and should have comments on everyone by the time i am through. just letting you know I am working on something.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:52 pm

Post by killerbob »

OK...so I have done a complete reread to get my bearings. Here are my thoughts on everyone in alphabetical order.

Boing - seems town to me. There hasn't been much in the way of content, especially on day 1, but what he has contributed day 2 has been pro-town.

competentpsycho - you seem very pro-town after my re-read of you. I also agree that the votes on you are baseless seeing as how some of the people voting for you are using misquotes and misunderstanding to guide them. It looks like they are trying really hard to lynch you. Keep up the scum hunting.

Cornelius - Dead

d3sisted - you just come across as a mean, bitter person who refuses to answer people's questions beyond what you have already posted. you are looking more and more like scum with your anti-town attitude since you should be willing to defend yourself and anyone else that has a justification of a defense. I will admit that you have been on one person this whole day which is about the only town thing you have done. IGMEOY

Lemming - Dead

Max - You are a tough read too. Right now I could go either way with you.

Mr. Mean - You have been trying to put attention on CP for bandwagoning or trying to bandwagon when you yourself started a bandwagon on him. He never mentions that we should start a bandwagon, just that in order for scum to lynch one of their own, they would have to start a wagon. I don't know, you could be scum with this misdirection. You are definitely in my top 3.

Neranen - I am looking forward to your post. Question though, Why has White been taken completely off of your interest? Or are you just focusing on CP and D3sisted because they are the flavor of the day?

skitzer - It seems that you are so eager to put out your votes and make assumptions that you don't really see the whole thread and make logical conclusions. Is there no one else who you think is scum so you want Neranen to talk more?

White - You have been mostly giving commentary and asking questions which I find very pro-town. It is also consistent with your play style from what I can see. Even when being attacked. You are also one of the most active posters on the thread. Good Job.

Zeppo - You have seemed mostly town to me until that little defensive outburst there at the end. You may be just frustrated with this game dragging on, but still...a little over defensive. It's not like he was accusing you of lurking, just that he wants to hear more from you.

So here is what I am going to do:
Vote: skitzer
because you seem the most scummy to me right now.
2. Give you all my top 3 scum:
  1. skitzer
  2. Mr. Mean
  3. Zeppo
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:44 am

Post by killerbob »

competentpsycho wrote: Zeppo's overreaction is a bit suspicious but I haven't seen much else to suggest he is scum. Any other reasons he is in your top 3, killerbob?
Not really. I actually started working on that summary before his reaction post and by the time I got to him (I did it in alphabetical order) it just stuck out to me. I was going to put Max in the number 3 slot. Since Zeppo's explanation is credible, I will take him off of my top 3. It is now:

1. skitzer
2. Mr. Mean
3. Max / d3sisted (I can't decide)

White, I comment on you being an active poster and then you disappear? What gives?
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by killerbob »

Neraren wrote:I think my top suspects might have switched to CP and killerbob, CP because of above and killer for my last post in addition to voting exactly like CP with what I believe is a weak case.
Your last post???
Neraren wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Otherwise, considering your join date I don't think you have enough general experience to draw this conclusion.
Just because I'm new here doesn't mean Im new to the game. I don't appreciate being completely dismissed with what is basically "STFU Noob". You're welcome to disagree with me, but that sort of thing is uncalled for.

That said, skitzer voted mostly through elimination. He was stating why he thought everyone else was town and/or had no read on them. I would think scum would me more of a "a few of you are suspicious, but XXX is the most scummy" seeing as they are eventually going to vote for all those people for a lynch assuming things go in their favor. I'm not saying Skitzer is completely off my suspicion list, just that he's not near the top.
Zeppo wrote:Who are the prime suspects for you?
Right now I'm focusing on competentpsycho and d3sisted, because as I said I think one of them is probably scum. I seriously doubt they're both scum though, so I'm okay with poking both of them with sticks until one of them cracks.
That was your last post and I don't see you even mention me. Looks like you are grasping for straws. In this post you just mention my analysis and don't really comment either way.
Neraren wrote:
competentpsycho wrote:Hmmm, did Neraren disappear? Supposedly he has more free time now and was going to reread - seems to still be busy though, or lurking. Did you finish rereading Neraren?
Yep. Went through everything with a comb, though not exactly fine toothed. Unfortunately I dont see a lot I can add at this point. I think competentpsycho and d3sisted are definitely not both scum, but there's a case to be made against either of them, and they're both vocal against the other, so its hard to tell. A White/Max team would not surprise me at this point, but nothing conclusive enough to make a case for. Boing I have absolutely no read on, so I'm going to have to go back and read looking for him specifically. I think Skitzer is probably town, because his quick analysis would have probably pointed a few more fingers if it was scum. See killerbob's analysis on page 11 as an example. Mr Mean seems kinda green but not especially scummy IMO. Zeppo hasn't said much that sets him apart from everyone else, but I couldn't say if that was because he's following everyone else's lead or just agreeing with other's logical assessments. Not going to hold it against someone for not being the first person to post an idea.

I think that's everyone. The only other thing is the night kill of a quiet townie, which it almost impossible to draw conclusions from. I'm going to look harder at everyone's interactions with Cornelius before he was lynched and see what I can get from that.I know I have a lot of posting to catch up on, so does anyone want an in depth analysis of anything in particular?
And as for the comment on my case for my vote...I made that in post 261.
killerbob wrote:skitzer - It seems that you are so eager to put out your votes and make assumptions that you don't really see the whole thread and make logical conclusions. Is there no one else who you think is scum so you want Neranen to talk more?

So here is what I am going to do:
Vote: skitzer
because you seem the most scummy to me right now.
2. Give you all my top 3 scum:
  1. skitzer
  2. Mr. Mean
  3. Zeppo
And since then, he has made my vote seem like it was the right choice. And using your logic, you would be saying that everyone who votes the same are scum...that doesn't make sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”