Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]:: goodposting by Mariyta ::[/quote]

are you even playing this game?
if so, would you care to explain Mariyta's reasoning on his behalf, as you are so quick to support her assuations.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:57 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Didn't you want me to die this whole game? Or did you forget already?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Didn't you want me to die this whole game? Or did you forget already?[/quote]

so you are on default OMGUS mode?
right... :roll:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:09 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

No, you're scum. Hi
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:44 am

Post by Blight »

Battle Mage wrote: err. I never supported everyone item claiming. In fact, i directly opposed the mass-item claim, once we had gleaned sufficient information from a few claims. The reason i opposed further claims, was simply because, i downright refuse to claim myself.
Suffice to say, you can work out what i have from the rest of the claims.
Battle Mage wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:We should wait to see if there is any more dissent.
i guess i'd better be the one to speak up. I have to admit, although most of what he says is total BS, Jdodge is right on this. Really we should have the scummiest players claiming first, and realistically, that should be those with largest BW's. As such, that means Scope and Mariyta should be going first.
Battle Mage wrote:ooh-Popcorn style claim. I believe MoS suggested that in Mafia 61. sounds fun!
Battle Mage wrote: @Albert-such a claim can be useful so that people with items that go well with other items, can find the items they need. Plus it cements people to one story early on. Only issue is that it may reveal role information (who owns which shop etc.)
That's three different occurances where you supported claiming. You decided to stop when you felt K-Scope was a good lynch target (red flag #1 - wanting to lynch someone without all the information; red flag #2 wanting to end the claims before it got to you).

Truth is, K-Scope isn't the primary lynch target anymore. But, now you say that you didn't support a mass-claim because you refuse to claim, yourself (red flag #3).

Here's the deal, you wanted to go scummiest to least scummiest. Well, right now, you're high up there on my list, so go ahead and claim.

You want to do it popcorn-style? Well, I already claimed, and now I'm picking you to go next.

I can't remember where my vote lies, but just in case
Unvote, Vote: BM

There's a difference between Kinetic opposing the claims throughout and you opposing the claims only before we get to you.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:53 am

Post by JDodge »

Battle Mage wrote:err. I never supported everyone item claiming. In fact, i directly opposed the mass-item claim, once we had gleaned sufficient information from a few claims. The reason i opposed further claims, was simply because, i downright refuse to claim myself.
Suffice to say, you can work out what i have from the rest of the claims.

Also
Vote: Fritz

he knows why.
Yet you pushed for item-claims yourself.
Battle Mage wrote:now guys, can we get on with the item-claiming. If its all the same, i think Jdodge should go first. :p
Battle Mage wrote:
JDodge wrote:No thanks
got something (no penis jokes please) to hide?
Hypocrite.

Vote: Battle Mage, FoS: MoS
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Blight »

Hmm. I was wrong. That's five occurances.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol :p
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Mariyta »

See? It's so blatantly obvious that you're scum, I don't need to do any more work. You've really stepped in it this time.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Kinetic »

Unvote;Vote: BM

I've seen BM get mislynched before for being scummy and just making mistakes. However his mistakes always seem trivial. This is not a trivial mistake in my book...
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mariyta wrote:See? It's so blatantly obvious that you're scum, I don't need to do any more work. You've really stepped in it this time.
rofl. You say that in every game we share, until i claim a confirmable role, and then we see Mariyta-backtracking. I wouldnt want to prevent you from fulfilling an opportunity to make an ass of yourself. :lol:

suffice to say i have a fair few items. Hence i dont particularly want to claim, because i'll be a prime target for NK.

Might claim specifics tomorrow-we'll see how it goes.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:10 am

Post by Kinetic »

Alright. So let me get this straight.

1) You have a "fair few items" you don't want to claim, basically for the reasons I outlined, even though you've been pushing others to claim all day.

2) You also want the Survivor DVD.

3) Even under pressure you want to try and hide and say you "might" tell us why if we don't lynch you today.

WTF BM?

Claim all your items now, or die scum hoarder.

Or maybe claim your items now and die scum hoarder anyway.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Kinetic wrote:Alright. So let me get this straight.

1) You have a "fair few items" you don't want to claim, basically for the reasons I outlined, even though you've been pushing others to claim all day.

2) You also want the Survivor DVD.

3) Even under pressure you want to try and hide and say you "might" tell us why if we don't lynch you today.

WTF BM?

Claim all your items now, or die scum hoarder.

Or maybe claim your items now and die scum hoarder anyway.
its this sort of logic which makes me claiming pretty pointless. As i have already said-if you genuinely want to know what i have, you can simply work it out from what hasnt already been claimed. I'll hook out the pm tomorrow, when i have more time, if i havent been lynched by then.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:46 am

Post by YagamiLight »

We can work out what you picked up, not all, because we wouldn't know what you got from your store. You are right about Kinetic's logic of the claim and die, but you push for the claim today, and then you want to claim tomorrow. That just doesn't work. And MoS, like someone said (not exactly sure who right now) you could always check your sent PM box to know what you tried to pick up, and I'm sure you still have your om with your original item(s) so you could also start with that. Right now you both are awfully suspicious.
FoS: MoS & BM
and
MFoS: Kinetic
for the BM being killed regardless.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Battle Mage »

well i own a bookshop if that helps, so i got a book of some description. lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:26 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Page 27 Vote Count:

Battle Mage: 4 (rolandofthewhite, Blight, Mariyta, Kinetic)
Kilroy8675309: 3 (KaleiÐoscøpe, ibaesha, Fritzler)
KaleiÐoscøpe: 3 (Kilroy8675309, soupfly, LoudmouthLee)
Kinetic: 3 (Faeren Lord of Carlisle, MastermindofSin, tautology)
IH: 2 (Carrotcake, the silent speaker)
Mariyta: 2 (JDodge, Flameaxe)
Fritzler: 1 (heatherlou)
heatherlou: 1 (mole)
FlyingFoxBat: 1 (xyzzy)
xyzzy: 1 (FlyingFoxBat)
Faeren Lord of Carlisle: 1 (Battle Mage)
the silent speaker: 1 (IH)

Not Voting: 3 (MissMoo, Aimee, YagamiLight)

14 for a Lynch

Items on the ground:

Nothing

Mod Note: ill officially make the deadline 2 weeks from now. be happy and dont push me any further.

Also BattleMage: you didn't unvote
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

For those people who are so desperate for a bandwagon that they were unwilling to even check whether or not BM actually fought against further claiming:

[quote="Battle Mage"][quote="Mastermind of Sin"]
Unvote
Do *not* lynch Kscope until we have finished claiming items. He is clearly voting himself in an attempt to cause confusion and hasten the inevitable lynch on himself. I will not let the scum get away with not claiming. Kinetic, I understand your issues, but this really is going to be better for the game. We've already caught one scum as a result of my pushing this item claim, it can't be *that* bad...[/quote]

actually i disagree. Not with what you are saying-it is all true, but with your opinion on where to go from here. We have caught 1 scum today. Thats all we need for the moment. I suggest we lynch Scope now, and then unless we have any solid information to go on, continue the item-claim tomorrow.

BM[/quote]

[quote="Battle Mage"][quote="Mastermind of Sin"]Why?[/quote]

I dont want to give the scum more information than necessary about who to kill tonight. Claiming a number of items is the equivalent of claiming a power role-and i dont think we need to do that on a day where our lynch choice is already decided.
I, for one, won't be claiming today. However i will claim first tomorrow if that is the will of the town.

BM

*Ibby-you can GIVE items? i thought the only way you could pass them was by dropping? :o[/quote]

[quote="Battle Mage"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]The only reason I'm actually continue talking because I don't understand and because I am a townie. If I was scum, I would give up since I seriously have no idea the lynch can be turned into another side anyway. Make of that what you want.[/quote]

If you are a townie, you would understand. It really is that simple. I suspect you are scum who doesnt understand. Once you are dead, you ought to continue following the thread, whereby we will explain why you were so obviously scum.

@MoS-much as i dont think we should continue claiming, my answer has been made obvious anyway. As i didnt know we could give items privately at night, i didn't give anything away like that. lol

BM[/quote]
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I attempted to pick up two items when day started, but according to my current list, I was only able to pick up one. I failed at getting the Survivor DVD. I picked up the Unreal Tournament Disc, and I am also holding the Microwave.

Current Inventory: Microwave, Unreal Tournament Disc

Battle Mage, claim your items.

Ibaesha, where did I say that no one was helping organize the item claim? I recognize that people have helped update the list, nowhere did I say they hadn't.
Permanent V/LA.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Actually, those where why I ddin't post something similar to BLight and JDdoge, but the thing that got me (not enough to vote though) is that he that he
never
supported the item lynch.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by ibaesha »

MoS: I didn't say you had. What I said is that you can't say that, in the case where you felt that I was pushing the entire responsibility onto your shoulders. And while I don't believe you should be solely responsible for keeping things straight with the item claim, I do believe you should be more responsible for it than anyone else because you initiated it.

BM: You're not making sense to me. Your argument against further claiming was due to two things. 1) You believed that K-scope was the decided lynch target. 2) You were concerned about scum figuring out information based on item claims (much like Kinetic). Reason 1 falls flat because K-scope turned out to not be lynched and claiming continued. As far as reason 2, if you truly felt that way, why would you come out and claim information about your store rather than just item claiming? Even if you are concerned that scum might figure out your store by what you claim, there's no reason not to force them to figure it out on their own.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Not to mention, pushing for claims as hard as you did without telling people upfront that you weren't going to claim yourself is extremely scummy. You listed other motives, but that was never in the list until it turned back on you.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by xyzzy »

U'm just posting right now so I'm not replaced; I was prodded. I'll make an actual post sometime in the near future. >.<
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:22 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Hence i dont particularly want to claim, because i'll be a prime target for NK.
This is strange. I cant imagine how you see an item and thnk that it would turn you into a prime target.
well i own a bookshop if that helps, so i got a book of some description. lol
You are giving the scum plenty of information that wasnt asked of you. Saying that you were holding a book is different from saying that you own a bookshop. There are many places to get books, but not so many bookstores. Now if they have book goals - they could form some sort of plan to deal with you.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:24 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

You dont seem to care much about keeping secrets from the scum.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:38 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Fritz, do you think I am town? Or at least are more likely than not?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”