Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:19 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

ibaesha wrote:MoS: I didn't say you had. What I said is that you can't say that, in the case where you felt that I was pushing the entire responsibility onto your shoulders. And while I don't believe you should be solely responsible for keeping things straight with the item claim, I do believe you should be more responsible for it than anyone else because you initiated it.
Ah, I see. That was confusing.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:26 am

Oh yea, someone was asking about a "plan". Here is the plan

Seriously, though. I just said that to try and freak the scum into claiming their items truthfully so that we can trap them in their claims later on in the game. There is no "plan" that we can immediately gain from, but it'll pay off later when the scum have to keep to their claims.
Permanent V/LA.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:42 am

Post by Kinetic »

What? Who said the scum have to keep their claims? This isn't like a role claim MOS, items are going to change hands everyday. The only way to get THAT out is if we force a claim on stores and item goals. If we know what someone is trying to achieve and we know how they can achieve it, then we can fill in the dots. The whole item claiming today is just a cluster $%@#. Poorly planned, poorly executed, pushed forward without discussion, and without even goals set forward. We have no idea what we were trying to achieve and we fell all over ourselves failing to achieve it.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:51 am

No, it doesn't matter whether or not they keep their items. The fact is, they told the truth about what they HAVE, so we can track every item in the game, and new items can be tracked as they are introduced into the game.
Permanent V/LA.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:21 am

Post by YagamiLight »

BM, I just noticed your comment about becoming a prime target for NK. WHen you pushed for it in the first place, didn't it occur to you that someone may be the same as you, and you may put someone else in the same situation? You were never worried about anyone else during the item claim while you were pushing it.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:42 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

theopor_COD is now replacing LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:43 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Oops. I had just drawn up a post, too.

Sorry.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:27 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

the replacement stays. its been over 13 hours since the deadline i made for everyone to check in. i replaced the first person to respond to replace the person that has made the least effort to check in. if you were going to post you could have done what xyzzy did.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:27 am

awww. I think LML should get to post his goodbye post since he already wrote it.
Permanent V/LA.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:28 am

Post by Aimee »

/self prod.

Post probably tomorrow, weekend or Monday.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:07 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

In this thread:
rajrhcpfreak (Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:13 pm) wrote:Also I want to recommend that everyone watches this topic and the sign up topic. I will be posting important information in that thread during nights.
In the sign-up thread:
rajrhcpfreak (Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:02 pm) wrote:ok this is getting me mad. people post here to replace, then they read my PM, but they dont respond. thin_man off the list.

i just eliminated another person off the replacement list and i send another person an invite. im 99% positive that lml will be replaced since hes deliberately avoiding my PMs and IMs. foxbat will also be replaced since hes disappeared. and xyz

we might need roland replaced but since i know him i prefer not. its real easy to prod someone when they live with you.

soup wont be replaced since he should be back around the 30th.

so as of now i only need three.

i posted that about 18 hours before posted in thread that he was replaced. lml can tell his replacement what he thinks before he leaves if he wants.
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:19 am

Post by rolandofthewhite »

Ok, I'm reading the thread. :)
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:58 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Carrotcake wrote:
Hence i dont particularly want to claim, because i'll be a prime target for NK.
This is strange. I cant imagine how you see an item and thnk that it would turn you into a prime target.
well i own a bookshop if that helps, so i got a book of some description. lol
You are giving the scum plenty of information that wasnt asked of you. Saying that you were holding a book is different from saying that you own a bookshop. There are many places to get books, but not so many bookstores. Now if they have book goals - they could form some sort of plan to deal with you.
lol that doesnt give scum much information atall. Frankly if i am NKed over owning some crappy books, i'll be very surprised.
I'll just go and hook out my list of inventory now.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:00 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

ah its not as bad as i thought. I only have 3 items atm.

Textbooks (from ma shop)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Messenger

But i weally weally want the Survivor DVD. :p
Show

Nightkilled - 10

KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:03 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

BM, why are you not dead yet?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]BM, why are you not dead yet?[/quote]

I blame you.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:06 am

Post by soupfly »

okay, i'm back. got married. surprised that i wasn't replaced. will read through asap.
i am sofa king!
stupid...
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:15 am

Post by Mariyta »

soupfly wrote:okay, i'm back. got married. surprised that i wasn't replaced. will read through asap.
Congrats!!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:23 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Hi. I've read the thread initially, started making notes and then got so confused I screwed em up. Think it's probably easier to look at ppl individually.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:16 am

Battle Mage wrote:ah its not as bad as i thought. I only have 3 items atm.

Textbooks (from ma shop)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Messenger

BM, how did you get the cookies and messenger?
Permanent V/LA.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:22 am

Post by Blight »

soupfly wrote:okay, i'm back. got married. surprised that i wasn't replaced. will read through asap.
Congrats! :D
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:02 am

Blight wrote:
Congrats! :D
QFT
Permanent V/LA.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:ah its not as bad as i thought. I only have 3 items atm.

Textbooks (from ma shop)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Messenger

BM, how did you get the cookies and messenger?
I picked them up a little while into the game. Call me a hoarder but i wanted to get as many items as possible, without filling all my slots, as items=info.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

i just was asked a question that i thought was already in the rules. but i remember people already asking this question so i'm putting them in the official rules right now.
8. Unless notified otherwise: You can only have 6 items at a time in your inventory.
9. Unless notified otherwise: You can only do two actions a night. Actions include grabbing items from the stores, giving items, dropping items, using an items, and sexy time. If you have a question pm me to find out if its an action of yours in an action.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Ok Some thoughts. p.s one of my daughters is called Megan that makes me sad.

Aimee
- No problems claiming items, on Scopewagon.
I like this little spot re-blight, whilst reading his vote pinged me somehwat, also interesting that Blight's next post which is some two pages later he unvotes and makes no comment to Aimee raising the prospect. Keeps her item, thoughts on that that is that if your town it's probably best to keep things at this stage then give em all away, don't
want them getting into the wrong hands.
Claims to have mail.

Overall
- nothing alarming, never is with Aimee mind. One to keep an eye on as her content has been minimal but for now I'm happy.

Battle Mage
- Oh christ BM yet again. Looks to throw a silly case at IH to start a wagon doesn't succeed, note it could have just been a discussion starter - hence I don't find it overly scummy. Appeals to emotion his 7th post, decides he does actually want to play. Good spot, I wonder how much attention Miss Moo gets. I'd also add that at the time of this post a wagon of 8 was on Mariyta, so either BM was looking to divert or was being sensible and looking for scum. From recollection BM and Mariyta have been pretty much at each others throats a fair bit so it's a definate plus point for BM.
Plenty of spam between BM and IH/Jdodge/Kinetic it's totally unneccessary and deflects from the game. Seems to have sweated Scope scum out, meh I'm not too sure, I will say I think BM looks town mind. Continues to push against Scope. Moves vote away from Scope to FLC. Comments that Scope's been let off the hook, you just unvoted him :roll:. Has since shifted his attention to Fritz, ain't afraid of attacking ppl at any least.
Claims to have Textbooks, Cookies and Messenger, not overly sure why BM claimed he had a bookshop that was unneccessary.

Overall
- BM is playing like BM, getting everyone's goat up not least IH, Jdodge and Scope. I do however think at the momemnt he's town, misguided but town. BM scum plays a lot cleverer.

Blight
- Don't like this vote. Say's sets of alarm bells, doesn't elaborate, fact is I see little wrong with BM's post. If a MoS/JDodge had posted it Blight would have ignored that I'm sure off. Then the issue which Aimee raised regards the Scope possible bussing post, which is nothing major but Blight's lack of comment and next post unvoting concerns me.
Claims to have cola and painkillers (Scotmany had painkillers). Blight's obv interested in the painkillers as most ppl will probably just scan the list and not the death scene. His post here however against BM is a good point.

Overall
a couple of scummy vibes, seems to be pushing BM a fair bit, again not overly convinced, neutralish.

Carrotcake (replacing Aegor (replacing inHimshallibe))
- Inhim no posts, Aegor hops on the Mariyta bandwagon, I might be wrong but dropping the instant messenger seems like a rather large mistake for a townie to do, it seems pretty helpful. Infact I don't see for the life of me why you'd drop it as a pro-town player. Asks for replacement.
Carrotcake replaces in her first long post I actually like it makes sense with regards the items claim and shop owners. I also agree with her thoughts on IH, ditto BM.

Overall
- Aegor struck me as scummy, I'm liking Carrotcake much more.

Faeren Lord of Carlisle (replacing SuperMarioSunshine)
SMS - totally useless, this guy was my scum partner in newbie 382 and was also totally useless then, gives me a similar vibe - maybe he's just totally useless full stop.
FLC appears dropped the cookies picked up nout - calls BM scummier doesn't give a valid reason. Don't like his following vote onto Kinetic.

Overall
- very little to analyse and what I see I don't like.

Flameaxe
- Flameaxe again what's that 4 games now, have to do a spot of metagaming here. Totally useless content wise, has spam didn't drop it, which is good and that's it since the 19 Sept.

Overall
- Flameaxe isn't looking pretty at the moment. Like to see some content.

FlyingFoxBat
- Why has this guy not been replaced? That is all. Needs to claim aswell.

Fritzler
- Notoriuosly difficult to read Fritz. Drops Blockus, bandwagons Maryita, received full metal jacket dvd from Ibby. Reuqests several random items. Votes Scope, Votes Kinetic. Desperate for the survivor cd, which BM was aswell. Kilroy states he needs the Survivor CD, Fritz now wants him dead.

Overall
- nothing either way.

heatherlou (replacing Albert B. Rampage)
- ABR happily throwing his vote around - gets involved in the silly homophobics spat. Claims no items, claims to have dropped nout either, so what items then. ABR re-claims after Mariyta forgot he original claimed in it he dropped the Fish. Exits stage left, gut says scummy.

Heatherlou yet to post, get to it.

Overall
- ABR's initial lack of claiming fish struck me as scummy. Not looking good, metagaming on ABR he seemed almost frightened to play his usual annoying style.

ibaesha
- Discusses the spammers, picks Scope out of IH, Jdodge and BM, possibly worth looking back at if one of the first three is scum. Has no items, has passed her item on to someone else, I do like the fact she didn't feel comfortable dropping the item, however I'm not sure why passing the item off is a better play than keeping it yourself.
Like this post, find myself agreeing with a lot of itI don't particularly agree with passing things on, but I prefer it to dropping stuff on the floor. Posts the updated list = helpful, shows attentiveness mind I expect that from an Ibbyscum aswell as an Ibbytown.
Interoggates Kilroy who's claim seems odd more on that in Kilroy. Moves vote onto Kinetic - decent argument.
Continues to push on Kilroy which again I agree entirely with.

Overall
- posting a great deal of content, not much seeming scummy, mind I'm aware she's a good player. Good vibes.

IH
- IH - long time no see. Asks for Scotmany's role. Disagree with his vote on Soupfly, in the midst of the Mari wagon. Why would we want to do that.IH didn't give an item away, good. Thinks his role is linked to a building. Has Sourghum. How Does it?
Attacks Kinetic good. Not sure that revealing what's on your Item list is good play but meh. Shifts onto TSS. This strikes me as being much more helpful to scum out in the open, the bottom line I mean. Blight objects, plus points for Blight. His FOS at Carrot seems OMGUS. Doesn't want to take messenger roles seriously, seriously I think they'll be more than helpful. Ought to realise where your vote is! Already on TSS.

Overall
- Very scummy. Not liking one bit, seems to have plenty of ideas I disagree with. Gets my vote so far.

I'll do the rest later/tomorrow and compile my suspicions so far. Out of those lot IH is top of the chops, closely followed by a bounty of lurkers.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”