Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #144 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 124, Thestatusquo wrote:Like 6 years ago? I don't particularly see how thats relevant though.

And that's a shitty policy. If you're going to write parodies of people you should get their permission. I am actually shocked if its not already the case. There is no other part of this site where it would be kosher to write a mocking parody of someone without getting their permission first.

Isn't this the second time that Reck has been involved in something that has written a non-approved parody of people on our site?

Wasn't his modding credentials reduced to zero the last time this occurred in a game?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #146 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:41 am

In post 145, quadz08 wrote:As a person who was involved in the instance you're referencing, the situation is rather different. Using site members is standard practice in the Scummies. Unfortunate situation, definitely, but not something I personally feel Reck (or any of the writers, as someone not-Reck has claimed to have written that portion anyway) should be held responsible for in terms of punishment, etc.

Are you saying that using site members wasn't standard practice in other Meta site games prior to that one?

How is that a reasonable differential point?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #148 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:54 am

In post 147, Untrod Tripod wrote:the actual problem with the instance you're referencing was the content of the writing rather than just the fact that site members were used as characters

Did or did not TSQ request to be left out of these scummies?

Is or Is not the scummies a serious of parodies that take varying amounts of the piss out of people without their permission, similar to how that game took the piss out of "shit posters"?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #150 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:31 am

In post 149, Untrod Tripod wrote:I mean, I'm not going to back and rehash the whole thing

but the stuff in that game was like, graphic sexual violence? not just taking the piss out of people

?????????

My recollection of this was basically made fun of Umbrage through unacceptable comments about autism, and said some really offensive shit about GreyICE.

We might be thinking about different things yeah?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”