Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Kinetic »

Its not OMGUS BattleMage, stop using logical fallicies and lying >>.

My position has been completely consistent, I don't think this item claim is a good idea. Then the WAY we were doing the item claim kept changing.

My FOS has nothing to do with you using your HOS on me, it has everything to do with your reasonings for doing so, which were completely false.

You're inconsistent and hypocritical. How is that poor logic?
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:33 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Kinetic, just claim what item you dropped. Don't be an ass.
Permanent V/LA.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Kinetic wrote:Its not OMGUS BattleMage, stop using logical fallicies and lying >>.

My position has been completely consistent, I don't think this item claim is a good idea. Then the WAY we were doing the item claim kept changing.

My FOS has nothing to do with you using your HOS on me, it has everything to do with your reasonings for doing so, which were completely false.

You're inconsistent and hypocritical. How is that poor logic?
rofl. just, rofl. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. :p
If i have to compromise my beliefs to satiate info-greedy scum, the least you can do is join me. I also eagerly await your explanation for disregarding my reasoning for suspecting you, before i even tell you it. LMFAO! :lol:

Unvote, Vote: Kinetic

assuming we arent on a deadline, this is a better play.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:53 am

Post by JDodge »

YEP

LET'S ASSUME THERE ISN'T A DEADLINE SINCE IT SAYS "DEADLINE: 10/21" IN THE THREAD TITLE
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Jex »

Alright, after reading 37 pages over the past 24 hours, here are my initial thoughts. I read quickly so I'm sure I missed plenty, but at least I know enough to start participating.

From the beginning of my read two people stuck out to me as scum, and I wondered for 20 pages why no one noticed either of them. Then attention finally turned to them, and a lot of my points about them were brought up.

MoS and BM took charge of the town from the very beginning. They acknowledged those that liked the item claim, and didn't listen to those that didn't. In fact they thought those that didn't want an item claim were scum. They have pretty much controlled the town the entire game getting the town to do whatever they want. I don't understand how the town can so blindly follow these two people on day 1. It baffles me.

MoS:

I don't understand the whole attack on scope. You seemed to have this sure way of finding scum from suggesting the item claim, and apparently scope fit this plan since you attacked him so hard. However, you later decide that scope isn't the lynch target for the day, still with no explanation to the town. You later describe your plan as not really being able to catch scum today but able to find them later on based on their claims today. I don't get how this ties in with how sure you were that scope was mafia. I would really like to have the whole scope thing explained a little more throughly.

I really don't like MoS's push to lynch the lurkers. Why push to lynch and not push to replace? The three people in question for not posting their items never said they wouldn't claim, they just haven't claimed. They haven't posted anything at all. I don't see the push for lynching them. I would understand if you merely wanted to hold off the kilroy wagon until they claimed, but not lynch them.

BM:

I really didn't like your change of heart during the scope wagon. You were all for the item claim, and then you weren't. You also never explained the reason you were so sure of scope being scum. I really don't understand the scope wagon at all.

Kilroy:

Lied. I don't see any reason you need to lie if you are town. If you were against the item claim then you should have said so earlier instead of lying. I'm a strong supporter of LaL unless you can give a sure fire plan that justifies your reasoning for lying.

Kinetic:

I actually see Kinetic as fairly pro town this game. He has voiced his opinion about the item claim from the beginning. He has not wavered in his beliefs or the way he plays. I actually admire that he is still standing against the item claim. Had I joined the game earlier I would have done the same. I see no point to this item claim. It's time consuming and annoying. However, my items have already been claimed by the person I replaced, so I really have no say in any of it.

For now my scum list is:
BM
MoS
Kilroy

For now, I'm simply
unvoting
. I'm more than happy lynching any of these 3. I would like to hear some answers from MoS and BM especially before deciding who to vote.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by Mariyta »

BM's last several posts have just been ridiculous. They make no sense at all (unless he's drunk). As for Kinetic, I agree with Jex. He's been completely consistent and hasn't backed down. I'm comfortable with a Kilroy lynch today... and maybe BM tomorrow if he doesn't straighten up.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Even for BM...this is pretty bad.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

ok, just reminding people that deadline is sunday. which ill be busy for most of the day. so you will have until midnight eastern standard. have a nice day.

aka: a week and 24 hours from now.
Last edited by rajrhcpfreak on Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:09 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:ok, just reminding people that deadline is sunday. which ill be busy for most of the day. so you will have until midnight eastern standard. have a nice day.

aka: 24 hours from now
The title says the 21st.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Thats 192 hours from now.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:12 pm

Post by Andycyca »

Deadline would mean halving of the votes needed to lynch? If it's so, we're about to lynch Kilroy.

I was about to vote for his lying before reading Jex's post. I agree with her doubts on the reasons of KScope's wagon, I really couldn't see them (at least not at first reading)
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:41 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Since no one else has said it, this is the reason I voted KScope and then subsequently unvoted him.

KScope claimed two items, yet claimed he didn't pick up, give away, nor receive an item from anyone. He never claimed where that second item came from (And I personally didn't know "Bear Bear" was a type of alcohol). It wasn't until Yagami mentioned that it was wine, and I realized that KScope's winemaker character MADE the wine, that I figured out how he had the two items. Originally I thought he had received the second item from a scum buddy but didn't know if he should say who.

Now that I've explained that, KScope send me the alcohol ^^.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:07 pm

Jex wrote:
MoS:

I don't understand the whole attack on scope. You seemed to have this sure way of finding scum from suggesting the item claim, and apparently scope fit this plan since you attacked him so hard. However, you later decide that scope isn't the lynch target for the day, still with no explanation to the town. You later describe your plan as not really being able to catch scum today but able to find them later on based on their claims today. I don't get how this ties in with how sure you were that scope was mafia. I would really like to have the whole scope thing explained a little more throughly.
It's simple really. Kscope claimed to have multiple items after earlier claiming that he didn't pick up, drop, or receive anything. It seemed to be a slip in his claim, so I pushed it. When we finally got more detail on his role, it came to light that he could have *made* one of the items in addition to getting one from his "shop".

My plan to catch mafia didn't have anything to do with the Scope wagon. I thought Scope had slipped up, but it certainly wasn't my intention to get results like that on D1. I thought we got lucky. I was wrong. It happens.
I really don't like MoS's push to lynch the lurkers. Why push to lynch and not push to replace? The three people in question for not posting their items never said they wouldn't claim, they just haven't claimed. They haven't posted anything at all. I don't see the push for lynching them. I would understand if you merely wanted to hold off the kilroy wagon until they claimed, but not lynch them.
You don't really get it, do you? The players under question were picking up prods and then not posting. They were lurking on purpose. The only way to draw them out in the open was to seriously threaten to lynch them. If they didn't think it was serious, they would have no incentive to post. As it was, I was totally ready for replacements. You'll notice that several times I said we were going to wagon them unless they were replaced. In fact, I did a lot of effort on my own to try and convince people to replace xyzzy, but that's beside the point.

And no, I don't "merely want to hold off the kilroy wagon".
I don't support the Kilroy wagon, because I don't think he is scum
. Even after roland and xyzzy were replaced, I am not supporting a Kilroy lynch.

Also, BM has not been controlling the town. He has been following me around all day since I convinced him to go with the mass claim. I seriously doubt, from the reactions most people have had, that anyone is taking their lead from BM. No offense to BM, but it really doesn't look like he's leading the town. I might be leading the town, but I'm not going to pass judgement on that. It does tend to happen occasionally, though.
Permanent V/LA.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Kinetic wrote:Alright. So let me get this straight.

1) You have a "fair few items" you don't want to claim, basically for the reasons I outlined, even though you've been pushing others to claim all day.

2) You also want the Survivor DVD.

3) Even under pressure you want to try and hide and say you "might" tell us why if we don't lynch you today.

WTF BM?

Claim all your items now, or die scum hoarder.

Or maybe claim your items now and die scum hoarder anyway.
This is the example of Kinetic inconsistency. He seems to force upon everyone a facade of not wanting a mass-claim, but in fact, he is very willing to push for other people to claim when it suits him. It seems that his motivations are truly selfish, and hence, he is probably scum.

FoS: Mariyta
for outright not paying attention, and defence of scum.

also
FoS: MoS
every time i see you lead the town, you seem to turn up scum (recently anyway). Plus its way out of character for you to defend me. :p
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

Battle Mage wrote:This is the example of Kinetic inconsistency. He seems to force upon everyone a facade of not wanting a mass-claim,
but in fact, he is very willing to push for other people to claim when it suits him.
It seems that his motivations are truly selfish, and hence, he is probably scum.
Do you realize how completely and utterly hypocritical that bolded statement is? You are being insanely inconsistent and just wrong. I really am quite amazed.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mariyta wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:This is the example of Kinetic inconsistency. He seems to force upon everyone a facade of not wanting a mass-claim,
but in fact, he is very willing to push for other people to claim when it suits him.
It seems that his motivations are truly selfish, and hence, he is probably scum.
Do you realize how completely and utterly hypocritical that bolded statement is? You are being insanely inconsistent and just wrong. I really am quite amazed.
don't lie. You have such a low opinion of me, nothing i do can amaze you. But seriously, the way you are bandying the word 'consistency' about like its going out of fashion, is hilariously scummy.

Scum: Mariyta, Kinetic
Show

Nightkilled - 10

ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:54 am

Post by ibaesha »

unvote, vote kilroy
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:04 am

Post by IH »

So, I'm fine with lynching BM at this point.

I need to read probably.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:53 am

Post by Kinetic »

Battle Mage wrote:

1) You have a "fair few items" you don't want to claim, basically for the reasons I outlined, even though you've been pushing others to claim all day.

3) Even under pressure you want to try and hide and say you "might" tell us why if we don't lynch you today.

WTF BM?

This is the example of Kinetic inconsistency. He seems to force upon everyone a facade of not wanting a mass-claim, but in fact, he is very willing to push for other people to claim when it suits him. It seems that his motivations are truly selfish, and hence, he is probably scum.

also
every time i see you lead the town, you seem to turn up scum (recently anyway). Plus its way out of character for you to defend me. :p
Amazingly funny you picked out the post where I was pressuring you BM. So this is all just one big case of OMGUS then? But sure, I'll answer this "accusation".

First: I found it ironic, inconsistent, hypocritical, and completely scummy that you and MOS both PUSHED the item claim, then when you two were asked to claim, this laundry list of excuses came out of why you two shouldn't.

The ONLY two people I pushed to claim were you and MOS because I felt that you two HAD NO CHOICE but to claim in my opinion. So yes, I pushed for the two scummiest players at that point in the game to claim, and honestly, I don't feel bad about it. Neither do I feel I was being inconsistent or hypocritical in my views.

2) You claimed to be hoarding items. That is really scummy in my opinion. Why would you want so many items that you can't lose? The fact that MOS was doing so as well piqued my interest. Scum trying to get items their friends need and then passing them later? No, you saying that and refusing to claim doesn't fly for me.

3) You then say if we don't lynch you today, you MIGHT tell us day 2. That doesn't fucking fly at ALL with me. You don't push everyone to claim, then make up so bad excuse and then back out until you can talk with your scum buddies.

So at that point, if you didn't claim, I was 100% behind lynching you. I'm still not against it, but I think Kilroy is a better play.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:05 am

Post by Jex »

Battle Mage wrote:

WTF BM?

also
Way to turn on MoS at the first sign of others being suspicious.

Also, I really don't see how that post shows kinetic as inconsistent. Would you mind laying it out for me? I'd like to hear why you think it is, since I don't see it being different then any of his other posts, other then he's accusing you.

Your posts however get more and more inconsistent as the game goes on. Your story keeps changing with every defense you put on. Also, your votes change depending on who is looking at you it seems.

vote BM
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nice try. Unfortunately you can't disregard the facts that easily here.

Much as you deny it, it was highly hypocritical for you to fight so strongly against the mass-claim, yet when SOMEBODY ELSE showed signs of coming around to your way of thinking, your stance changed.

Yep, i was (and still am) hoarding items. By that i mean, getting as many items as possible. Again, this is a null tell. EVERYONE in the game should try to get as many items as possible, because scum want to get as many items as they can to prevent the town getting them, and the town should strive to get as many items as they can, to stop the scum getting them. Using that logic as reasoning behind a vote is unbelievably stupid. :P

I must ask you honestly-have you been reading the game? because your comments dont seem to tie in with someone who has been following and wants to genuinely portray the facts as they are.

I think i'd rather be killed myself than kill Kilroy, simply because, once i am dead, hopefully those of you who are protown, will get your arses in gear and start thinking for yourselves. It is often the case that alive, i am a distraction, so please feel free to kill me, IF you are willing to take action against Kinetic when i come up town.

BM

Kinetic wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

WTF BM?

also
Amazingly funny you picked out the post where I was pressuring you BM. So this is all just one big case of OMGUS then? But sure, I'll answer this "accusation".

First: I found it ironic, inconsistent, hypocritical, and completely scummy that you and MOS both PUSHED the item claim, then when you two were asked to claim, this laundry list of excuses came out of why you two shouldn't.

The ONLY two people I pushed to claim were you and MOS because I felt that you two HAD NO CHOICE but to claim in my opinion. So yes, I pushed for the two scummiest players at that point in the game to claim, and honestly, I don't feel bad about it. Neither do I feel I was being inconsistent or hypocritical in my views.

2) You claimed to be hoarding items. That is really scummy in my opinion. Why would you want so many items that you can't lose? The fact that MOS was doing so as well piqued my interest. Scum trying to get items their friends need and then passing them later? No, you saying that and refusing to claim doesn't fly for me.

3) You then say if we don't lynch you today, you MIGHT tell us day 2. That doesn't fucking fly at ALL with me. You don't push everyone to claim, then make up so bad excuse and then back out until you can talk with your scum buddies.

So at that point, if you didn't claim, I was 100% behind lynching you. I'm still not against it, but I think Kilroy is a better play.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:15 am

Battle Mage wrote:also
That was an interesting reaction. I accuse you of following me around all game and you say I'm defending you? Which game are you playing here?

I can't reference anything specifically, but this isn't the only game where I've led a Day 1 mass claim, and I'm nearly 100% confirmed protown in the other game. Just saying. That doesn't make me protown, but it certainly makes your "you've been scum every time you lead the town" case a bunch of BS.
Kinetic wrote:2) You claimed to be hoarding items. That is really scummy in my opinion. Why would you want so many items that you can't lose? The fact that MOS was doing so as well piqued my interest. Scum trying to get items their friends need and then passing them later? No, you saying that and refusing to claim doesn't fly for me.
Why wouldn't I hoard items? I'm rather suspicious of the people who thought it was in the town's benefit to drop their items where scum can pick them up. I tried to pick up several items
so that scum couldn't get them
. I fail to see how this is scummy. In addition, if I had a hidden agenda behind picking up multiple items, why would I tell you I tried, since I only actually picked up one item. You can argue that I really did forget what items I had, but that debunks the argument that I was stalling my claim on purpose. Can't have it both ways.
Permanent V/LA.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

Does anyone else think BM has simply snapped at this point? He used to think somewhat logically, but right now, he just seems out of it.
-Susan Ertz

Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Jex »

I forgot today was deadline with my last post. Right now, by my count Kilroy, is at 11 votes right now. Personally, I think BM is scummier, but Kilroy is up there on my list, so I'm find with a Kilroy lynch as well.

Also, someone was asking earlier if votes are halved, don't remember who, but I found this:
mod wrote:12. Deadlines: if a deadline occurs then half the majority will be need for a lynch.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

you defended me from the accusations made against me. You may have done it in a subtle, less than certain way, but nonetheless it was clearly intentional. Obviously my FoS was merely an FoS-not a vote, because there isnt nearly a strong enough case on you to lynch you. Just making it clear that i am paying attention and wont let even the smallest tell go unnoticed. :)

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:also
That was an interesting reaction. I accuse you of following me around all game and you say I'm defending you? Which game are you playing here?

I can't reference anything specifically, but this isn't the only game where I've led a Day 1 mass claim, and I'm nearly 100% confirmed protown in the other game. Just saying. That doesn't make me protown, but it certainly makes your "you've been scum every time you lead the town" case a bunch of BS.
Kinetic wrote:2) You claimed to be hoarding items. That is really scummy in my opinion. Why would you want so many items that you can't lose? The fact that MOS was doing so as well piqued my interest. Scum trying to get items their friends need and then passing them later? No, you saying that and refusing to claim doesn't fly for me.
Why wouldn't I hoard items? I'm rather suspicious of the people who thought it was in the town's benefit to drop their items where scum can pick them up. I tried to pick up several items
so that scum couldn't get them
. I fail to see how this is scummy. In addition, if I had a hidden agenda behind picking up multiple items, why would I tell you I tried, since I only actually picked up one item. You can argue that I really did forget what items I had, but that debunks the argument that I was stalling my claim on purpose. Can't have it both ways.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”