Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]You forgot yourself.[/quote]
lol i'm not scum. In any case, this list is really for after i am dead, so if we have a Vig or something similar, they can eliminate these scumbags.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

That entire list is OMGUS and has no basis at all.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:42 am

Post by the silent speaker »

I'm with Mariyta. BM, why should a vig eliminate everyone who has ever suspected you, just for suspecting you?
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Kinetic »

CAREFUL TSS, HE MIGHT ADD YOU TO HIS SCUM LIST AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS THE THE MOST ACCURATE THING IN THE WORLDS!
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:38 am

Post by Jex »

Kinetic wrote:CAREFUL TSS, HE MIGHT ADD YOU TO HIS SCUM LIST AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS THE THE MOST ACCURATE THING IN THE WORLDS!
lol
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:04 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

the silent speaker wrote:I'm with Mariyta. BM, why should a vig eliminate everyone who has ever suspected you, just for suspecting you?
QFT.

BM is overreacting.
Permanent V/LA.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:09 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Battle Mage wrote:
Scum: Mariyta, Kinetic, AndyCyca
Elaborate k?

Make a decent worthwhile case.

I agree entirely with MoS's vote on Tautology, another person who deserves more suspicion is IH, his latest post was full of scumness plus my original read made my scum heckles rise. Kilroy's dissapearance however is not helping me feel any better about him.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mariyta wrote:That entire list is OMGUS and has no basis at all.
erm how do you suppose it is 'entirely OMGUS' when 2 of the 3 people havent voted for me, and 1 of them hasnt even given the slightest indication of suspecting me?

seriously its really starting to pi$$ me off that nobody seems to be able to read for themselves. :x
Show

Nightkilled - 10

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:07 am

Post by theopor_COD »

BM answer 957 please.

I don't see anything untoward as yet with the three names you plucked out of the hat.

What do you think of Tautology and IH?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Andycyca wrote:Deadline pushed back? >_<

Fine by me. After a re-reread I don't like BM's reactions, but only reactions are not enough for pointing him as scum. What pisses me is this Kilroy thing that doesn't make sense to me. I will say nothing about anyone else right now before thinking decently.

BTW:
Vote: Kilroy
getting confused can be a scumtell. I suffer from it in long games. This is the kinda post i would make as scum. Hence i think Andy could well be mafia.
Mariyta always looks this scummy unfortunately, but this time she is also distorting facts with the help of Kinetic. Stinks of buddying up imo.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Andycyca »

How in Earth you read my mind to know I was confused? I merely said that I haven't payed enough attention to anyone to build up a guilt/innocence case. As far as I know, it is scummy to throw something at anyone without a good case, while investigating logically is pro-town, isn't it?
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:23 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Actually, I get what he's saying about you Andy. You say you the Kilroy thing makes no sense to you, but you throw your vote on the wagon anyhow.
FoS Andy
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
tautology
tautology
Townie
tautology
Townie
Townie

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:19 am

Post by tautology »

Andy: I agree, it's really weird that you said you don't understand the wagon behind Kilroy and then voted him anyways, with no further explanation. What was your train of thought there?

BM: Maybe you could elaborate what you mean by Kinetic and Mariyta "buddying up"? Maybe this is just Kinetic's style, but between this and his presenting of a false dilemma there may be something there.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:25 am

Post by ibaesha »

Andycyca wrote:...and english is my second language BTW...</offtopic>
I have a feeling that people are reading Andy's post/vote on Kilroy wrong. I could be mistaken, but perhaps Andy should give it another go.
Andy wrote: What pisses me is this Kilroy thing that doesn't make sense to me.
Does Kilroy's actions/claims not make sense to you?
or
Does Kilroy's wagon not make sense to you?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:17 pm

Why are we not getting more tautology votes? Kilroy is clearly a scum-driven wagon.
Permanent V/LA.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Battle Mage wrote: erm how do you suppose it is 'entirely OMGUS' when 2 of the 3 people havent voted for me, and 1 of them hasnt even given the slightest indication of suspecting me?
So I need to vote for you in order for your actions to be considered OMGUS, but I don't have to vote you in order to "lead a bandwagon against you". Your words, not mine.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by Jex »

YagamiLight wrote:Actually, I get what he's saying about you Andy. You say you the Kilroy thing makes no sense to you, but you throw your vote on the wagon anyhow.
tautology wrote:Andy: I agree, it's really weird that you said you don't understand the wagon behind Kilroy and then voted him anyways, with no further explanation. What was your train of thought there?
Way to post the exact same thing an hour after yagami. Anything original to add?
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:21 pm

^this is why we are voting him.
Permanent V/LA.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by Andycyca »

Sorry for that. I meant that Kilroy's actions doesn't make sense to me, I don't understand why would an innocent guy lie. Maybe just for protecting himself from scum? I don't know how this helps the Town as a whole. An individual, maybe...
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:56 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Okay, I get what you mean, with English your second language U can understand phrasing it that way meaning what you meant.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
tautology
tautology
Townie
tautology
Townie
Townie

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:30 pm

Post by tautology »

Jex wrote:Way to post the exact same thing an hour after yagami. Anything original to add?
The point of the post was that Theo challenged BM, and BM replied with some pretty reasonable justifications for his finger-pointing, so I was trying to follow up with that. Either BM makes good points and helps the town, is full of crap and turns out to be scum or just off-base.

I haven't been shy about presenting my opinion when I have something original to add. I just feel like we've been chasing our tails for a long time. I still feel like the Kilroy thing was very strange and the way Kinetic has been coming out to defend several people has also been suspicious.

As far as the Andy thing, it makes sense now and seems like he's on the same page as everyone who doesn't really like Kilroy.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:56 pm

Post by Kinetic »

First:
Kinetic wrote:Poorly planned, poorly executed, pushed forward without discussion, and without even goals set forward. We have no idea what we were trying to achieve and we fell all over ourselves failing to achieve it.
Wow, I love myself for making this quote. People should praise me for the god that I am.

Second:
tautology wrote:the way Kinetic has been coming out to defend several people has also been suspicious.
Wha-wha-wha-what!?

No really, WHAT? Tautscum, you just offhandedly accused me of being scum in a very specific way with no fucking proof. This is the most blatent misdirection and I hesitate to say outright lie, but that is what this is.

I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING right this damn second to validate this claim of me "defending several people". Hell I'd like to see if you can show me defending ONE person in this game.

I have been accused of defending people before in games without realizing it, heck it is honestly something I'm working on. When I see people attacking other players in unfair or illogical ways, I feel it is my duty to kick that person back into their chair. That being said, I have been making quite the effort NOT to do that in this game. I'm still calling people out on their bullshit, but I am no actively defending anyone.

Me thinks that Taut has been in a game with me before or read up on me and thoughts he could throw this out there willy nilly and it would be true without checking his facts.

And if you think that I am "overdefending" over this, well you are being too off-handed and just plain WRONG. Prove this right now or I might be very tempted to unvote and vote you even with the deadline looming.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:33 am

Taut needs to die!
Permanent V/LA.
tautology
tautology
Townie
tautology
Townie
Townie

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:04 am

Post by tautology »

Kinetic, even though you didn't vote me that's still pretty OMGUS. Tautscum, really? That's a new one. You've overreacted from a vote a couple times this game often enough that it seems like a pattern.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”