Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Blight »

Flings Peanut Butter Cookie at Jordan's head

I hope you're allergic. Since we can't take back our launched foods, early BW's are bad, m'kay?
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:38 am

Post by Blight »

Vote: Jordan

I don't like how a wagon was already started on Lurker so early in the game, especially since these "votes" can't be taken back...and, at the time, we didn't know how much votes someone can take before they have to go home. Actually, we still don't know this.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:48 am

Post by Blight »

JordanA24 wrote:
Blight wrote:

I don't like how a wagon was already started on Lurker so early in the game, especially since these "votes" can't be taken back...and, at the time, we didn't know how much votes someone can take before they have to go home. Actually, we still don't know this.
String Cheese is my smallest item, I highly doubted it would do much damage (and it didn't), so it was more like a random vote, or a random bandwagon. So, voting someone solely based on putting the second vote on a "bandwagon" that was highly unlikely to result in anything near a lynch is pretty weak.
You were the third, and a baby carrot + chocolate chip cookie + string cheese was enough to get Lurker up as high as he is.

And, no, I don't think all three food were enough to get a lynch, but the fact that we can't withdraw the food and we don't know how much it takes for someone to be eliminated (especially at that early stage when we weren't shown the graph) makes it a bad choice.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by Blight »

DrippingGoofball wrote: You guys take showers every night. Therefore, the next day, you show up to the caf squeaky clean, your shirts tucked and your hems straight.
Maybe
you
take a shower every night.
JordanA24 wrote:
Blight wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
Blight wrote:

String Cheese is my smallest item, I highly doubted it would do much damage (and it didn't), so it was more like a random vote, or a random bandwagon. So, voting someone solely based on putting the second vote on a "bandwagon" that was highly unlikely to result in anything near a lynch is pretty weak.
You were the third, and a baby carrot + chocolate chip cookie + string cheese was enough to get Lurker up as high as he is.

And, no, I don't think all three food were enough to get a lynch, but the fact that we can't withdraw the food and we don't know how much it takes for someone to be eliminated (especially at that early stage when we weren't shown the graph) makes it a bad choice.
No, I was second after ckillor, waar was just after me with his cookie.

I think you are overreacting somewhat to what is just a small early game bandwagon. That's all it was. Just 3 items is probably enough to get someone to about 15-20 at most, which is hardly lynch territory, it's nowhere near.

Vote: Blight, Vote: SL
You were third. Your first attempt didn't count.

Also, considering we can't take back our thrown food, ganging up on someone is a lot more dangerous than you're making it out to be. Add to that the fact that we don't know where lynch territory is. It could be when someone reaches 20, 30, 50, 70...we don't know, and we had even less of an idea before the graph was given.

It might be a bit of an overreaction, but, so far, I like my vote best on you.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:12 am

Post by Blight »

Catapults a spoonful of mashed potatoes into Yamahako's face.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by Blight »

Gorrad wrote:Gods, ok, this is a bandwagon with votes that DO count! Seriously, Bandwagoning = BAD! Yamahako's food flinging is scummy to me too, but that doesn't warrant a bandwagon!

*sigh* at least this will shed some light on the mechanics.
First off, Yama's been untouched this entire game. Getting a little messed up won't hurt him.

Secondly, he was practically asking for it.

Although, the 7-Up bottle may have been a little excessive. LOL
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:43 pm

Post by Blight »

Hey. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been busy with school and work.

I'm going to read up on what I missed and try to post something tomorrow.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by Blight »

MOD: I hate to do this to you, but I need to be replaced. Things are starting to pile up with school and I don't have the time right now. I'm really sorry about this.

Sucks because I was really looking forward to this game. It was going to be hella fun. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”