The something awful HQ/Embassy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:22 am

Post by Aisar »

Sup Mafiascum people we come in peace

-Aisar
Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:17 am

Post by Aisar »

Primate wrote:I had it when I joined the forums because I just watched Spirited Away and it seemed a good idea. I've changed it a few times but people just bitch at me and tell me to change it back so *shrug*.

The downside to not pissing people off is that I get multiple people assuming I'm female from the avatar. That's kind of gone beyond irritating into funny, though, at this point.
Actually Spirited Away is one of the few Anime films I happen to enjoy you're alright with me :)
Show
[color=green]Earth

Member of Team chillax, Fellow brosefs (and Sisef) of the chill: Tuckfard, Braki, Golden Zucchini, Kloaked, Wuntvor,[/color] [color=blue] and Alasdair[/color]

PM me if you wish to be added to the list
Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by Aisar »

caps wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
DizzyCow wrote:we as a community should be welcoming of new members if we hope to grow
Being welcoming is not a suicide pact. I hope that many of the SA "tour group" will join and become 'scummers at some point... but that's not the same thing as letting them just do whatever.

(and for the record, I think the embassy thread idea was actually kind of clever, and helped keep people from flipping out when
5 new members started posting in wild colors...) :D
WEIRD CRAZY COLORS LIKE RED AND GREEN AND BLUE

-caps
Team fire is gay quote dis if ur down

Seriously WR? come help me out :(

Show
[color=green]Earth

Member of Team chillax, Fellow brosefs (and Sisef) of the chill: Tuckfard, Braki, Golden Zucchini, Kloaked, Wuntvor,[/color] [color=blue] and Alasdair[/color]

Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by Aisar »

IH wrote:Team earth sucks balls. I'd rather post in red than green.

I'm not, but I'd rather do it.

Also whats up with the qfts? Did you already have that, or did you start it here?
Man why you even gotta do a thing

Team earth is all about chill, and you come in here and do me like this :(

Unchill

Show
[color=green]Earth

Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Aisar »

IH wrote:Team earth sucks balls. I'd rather post in red than green.

I'm not, but I'd rather do it.

Also whats up with the qfts? Did you already have that, or did you start it here?
Man why you even gotta do a thing

Team earth is all about chill, and you come in here and do me like this :(

Unchill

Show
[color=green]Earth

Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:31 am

Post by Aisar »

Mert wrote:I'm a Scummer (though I've been on hiatus lately) and a Goon but I've never played Mafia on SA. Should I?
No, we hate goons
Show
[color=green]Earth

Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:19 am

Post by Aisar »

Fire people are tricky to handle :(
Show
[color=green]Earth

Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:27 am

Post by Aisar »

Xythar wrote:
We have one player in particular on SA who pretty much personifies it but it's hard to explain without actually showing you his posts.
Haha oh shit if a user named "Stoic Commie" signs up set him to be banned in a week after he registers, not because he's a terrible poster (he sorta is) but because his reaction would be priceless
Show
[color=green]Earth

Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:47 am

Post by Aisar »

We are all convinced that you guys are trying to keep Battlemage, whom some of us think is probably the best mafia scummer, all to yourselves.
Show
[color=green]Earth

Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:05 am

Post by Aisar »

Ecco de Facto wrote:
TheNinthLayer wrote:Everyone falls into earth. But water is best and air is pretty good too.
:ssh: Air actually won the game because we were a team of winners. Earth got their asses handed to them by yours truly, and Water died a slow painful death.
Are you talking about LOM?
Show
[color=green]Earth

Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by Aisar »

Yah I'd sign up for a game but I'm in two already and I don't want to not be able to dedicate myself to a game. I'll make sure to die soon in one of my games and then come chillax with you guys :)
Show
[color=green]Earth

Aisar
Aisar
Townie
Aisar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by Aisar »

WomensRights wrote:
Aisar wrote:Yah I'd sign up for a game but I'm in two already and I don't want to not be able to dedicate myself to a game. I'll make sure to die soon in one of my games and then come chillax with you guys :)
That can be arranged in Pipes's mafia game. Just say the word man. Just say the word.

Speaking of, would you get in there and post something? It's dead in there :(
I am da best poster, I'm the only one who got serious discussion start (I am awesome)
Show
[color=green]Earth

Return to “General Discussion”