Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:29 am

Post by Lowell »

slings fistful of chopped onions at Nightfall

Lighten up, join the fray.

Ewwww, onions.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:29 am

Post by Lowell »

Great. Unofficial voting. This won't take forever.

"vote" gorrad
. Um, you're worried about a small bandwagon of fake votes?

If so, then you'll HATE when I
throw fistful of onions at gorrad
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:47 am

Post by Lowell »

skitzer wrote:I think it will be critical to realize that it will take much oomph to get someone lynched. Also, it will become significantly harder as time passes. We will not have so much leeway to just toss stuff at everyone. We should probably learn now to conserve our food. For example, I'm suspicious of Yama, but I'm not throwing anything just yet.
Something about this post bugs me. I still don't like the underlying philosophy.
hurls chopped onions at skitzer

I think, if anything, its more likely that we have an EXCESS of food to throw (in terms of damage) than a scarcity. It is a freakin' food fight after all. What makes you so sure we need to conserve?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:13 am

Post by Lowell »

Nightfall wrote:Skruffs > My food itself isn't odd, it's just not what I would expect my character to eat... or at least keep down.
My food IS odd. At least, an odd combination of things. I guess my parents hate me.

In other news, I tend to agree with VitR about SirT. Who cares how many people SirT votes? The votes mean nothing. I'm much more suspicious of people trying to frame the debate in terms of who VOTES for who rather than who throws what at who and why. That's, like, a debate about theoretical bandwagons... useless.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:31 am

Post by Lowell »

Two things:

Yama- I still don't understand the peas. Are you trying to achieve anything with them or are they, as you say, just for fun? Because I gotta say, it didn't LOOK like you were doing it just for fun earlier.

Skitzer- I'm not liking your recent posts. It seems a little like you're trying to indirectly defend yama. I say we need to move this along like we do with bandwagons in a normal game, so until someone gets some real damage done I don't see how much "evidence" we're going to draw out. As well, not to speak for everyone, but I'd wager that most people are saving their big hitters for later anyway. You're really regretting one M&M???

hurls fistful of onions at skitzer
. Why do I have so many stupid onions???
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:52 am

Post by Lowell »

1- I think Yama's claim is true. He clearly is suffering disproportionate damage from foodstuffs, and I doubt a scum would be made so weak

2- Why are we talking about jesters still? Who cares?

3-
flicks fistful of onions at gorrad
I don't like his last series of posts. I think he's trying to take us for a ride. He's trying to set himself up as someone who would be useful to keep around. Taste some gross food!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:20 am

Post by Lowell »

foolinc wrote:
Lowell wrote:1- I think Yama's claim is true. He clearly is suffering disproportionate damage from foodstuffs, and I doubt a scum would be made so weak

2- Why are we talking about jesters still? Who cares?

3-
flicks fistful of onions at gorrad
I don't like his last series of posts. I think he's trying to take us for a ride. He's trying to set himself up as someone who would be useful to keep around. Taste some gross food!
If you didn't care about jesters, why the did you throw food at someone who was testing out the rules of the game?

On a side note, I don't have to work today so I get to have a siesta! Score! Or better yet... GOOOAAAAAALLLLL!
Because I think he's doing it just to propegate a meaningless argument and make himself look like a team player.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:05 am

Post by Lowell »

Gorrad wrote:Ha! Lunchlady, that's hilarious. Well, I'm still convinced at BM's scumminess, this only supports my case. BM, you're scummy as hell, probably because you're scum.
Dumps all remaining gummy bears on Battle Mage
I thought I was missing something here, so I read back. I still don't understand.

Gorrad, where did this rage come from? So, you believe Skruffs' claim I guess. Tell me again, why does it so definitively implicate BM?

throws fistful of onions at gorrad
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:11 am

Post by Lowell »

Clearly there's plenty of food left.

If anything, it'll force the lurkers and less active players to make choices as the day goes on.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:46 am

Post by Lowell »

I have a couple of things left in my box that I'll throw before deadline. I've been away for a bit, so can someone sum up the case on BM and Skruffs (and skitzer I guess) in, say, a single post that I can understand?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Lowell »

Skruffs, I'm not buying that BM would claim a role if he knew he was scum and could potentially be linked later to other scum. I'm content to believe you both for now (if for no other reason that because your roles will grow easier and easier to confirm)
skitzer wrote:I think it is funny how Skruffs and BM have been seemingly scummy for the majority of the game and all I did was make 2 errors, one wasn't even noticed and the other was just noobish play.
This guy, however, is INCREDIBLY scummy, and I'm not sure why few people are stepping up to say so. CLEARLY the best choice for today.

flings plate of spaghetti at skitzer
hurl orange juice at skitzer
. Ewww, orange juice.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:25 am

Post by Lowell »

Gorrad wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Okay.
"1. The administration is out to get us, and is probably enlisting help from brownnosing students. "

Gorrad, where did you form this hypothesis - with the brownnosing students corollary?
If it was purely adults, we could lynch every adult and win, despite some being pro-town. There has to be a mix, otherwise it would be too easy. Do you really think there would be a game- a DGB game at that- where rolenames would be dead givaways?
I also very much agree with this. I don't think we'll get much information from role names.

I'm still of the opinion that BM and Skruffs are both innocent. WIFOM if you must, but I can't bring myself to believe either would claim a role if they thought there was even a chance their role would give them away.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:58 am

Post by Lowell »

Gorrad wrote:I'm not willing to count out Godfather, but I'll hold my fire for now. Thanks, Tar- that information is very useful. BM, it seems I *may* owe you an apology. However, I still think Skruffs is town. Your points against him have been poor, and I think y'all need to bury the hatchet- in scum.
hurl 2 fistfuls of fried onions at Gorrad
. GROSS, smelly smelly onions!

I don't like this post at all. It looks like Gorrad is trying to set up scepticism for Tar's claim and his result. I have this vision of, several pages from now, a couple of vocal people calling for Tar's lynch, then Gorrad changing his mind and lobbing his food at Tar.

Believe the claim or don't. Metagaming the timing or trying to stay on the fence doesn't help.

ps- I do believe the claim.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:29 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm now convinced that skruffs and BM know something about each other that they're not saying.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:04 am

Post by Lowell »

@Skruffs- yeah, well, that's the thing. I (and a few others) have made clear that we think that probably neither of you would claim a role so out of the blue if you really were scum. But the fact that BOTH of you are pretty much blowing off that argument makes me think you have some ROLEBASED reason for thinking the other is scum.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:31 am

Post by Lowell »

I am not in a talkative group at night, and my role says nothing about you or BM.

More I'm just basing this on how certain both of you seem at the other's guilt. It's possible that's just playstyle, but it looks to me to be of something more. But if you both say it isn't, I'll go back to my original opinion that you're probably not scum.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:40 am

Post by Lowell »

The Fonz wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Tar- what is the flavour justification for your investigations? Can you detect any antitown forces, or just a specific scumgroup?
Why are you fishing?
Hello? You already claimed. I'm interested in probing the veracity of it, and things like any indication there might be sanity issues, or your ability being limited to a specific scumgroup, and so on- stuff that a town needs to know.
Are there multiple scumgroups? Do you know this?

... too many secrets....
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:03 am

Post by Lowell »

As much as I was convinced skruffs and BM were both innocent, I'm convinced one of Fonz or ABR is not.

Right now I'm leaning towards Fonz being scum. As much as I may believe the "ABR is crazy" argument, I'm not seeing why he'd fake-counterclaim out of nowhere. I'm holding my food until I hear more, I guess, but unless somthing changes I'll be hurling it at Fonz before the end of the day.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Lowell »

Also, I'm still not thrilled at the way fonz just assumed we have two scumgroups. Nothing about this game so far has led me to believe that is the case.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:37 am

Post by Lowell »

cicero wrote:
Lowell wrote:Also, I'm still not thrilled at the way fonz just assumed we have two scumgroups. Nothing about this game so far has led me to believe that is the case.
Clarification question: Do you count an SK as a scumgroup? We have two nightkills.
IIRC he said "two scumgroups", not "two killing factions". Which seemed odd. As well, despite the flavor of the nightscene, I'm not convinced that it couldn't be a scumgroup and a vigilante.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:39 am

Post by Lowell »

Skruffs wrote:Agreed with cicero on this one. He knows (per his role) that there is an SK. Are you suggesting that he should not assume that there is a mafia? Or rather, that it makes more sense for him to assume that the other kill (the firing) is a vig?
Oh. Missed that. Sorry, carry on.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:21 am

Post by Lowell »

hurl plate of spaghetti and meatballs at Fonz

toss 4 fistfulls of chopped onions at Fonz
. Gross, onions!

Fonz is saying the right things of late, but I still believe that either he or ABR is scum, and that it's not ABR.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”