Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 787, davesaz wrote:
In post 770, Klingoncelt wrote: It's after 2am my time, I've been running on 4 hours' sleep the past few nights,
<snipped for clarity>
In post 772, Luna Fox wrote:Apparently being (Insert time past midnight) has become the go to solution nowadays.
Just a little comment now while I'm calm, to potentially avoid an explosion later. RL is RL, I expect people to be generally truthful about it, and I expect people to respect it. My RL statement are always true. End PSA.
Yep.

Never a good thing to lie about real life.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 796, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 779, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 770, Klingoncelt wrote:
It's after 2am my time, I've been running on 4 hours' sleep the past few nights, I'm in several other large themes, and this one JUST started.

I'm really not emotionally involved with it right now. By the middle of next week I should care more.

Damned unlikely that there will be a lynch before then.
Well, I Have said you are Scum before for using AtE just like this. I'm starting to think I need to move my vote. Would do it in a heartbeat if I wasn't hydraing with Suz.
I don't do AtE. Never have.

Where the hell does it look like I'm using AtE in my post? Why would I need to on the very first day of a game when no one's voting for me?
You AtE as a course of nature grandma.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 794, Titus wrote:
In post 782, No Retreat wrote:I don't think that makes Expedience town. I think you are terrible but even I don't discredit you that bad.
Yeah, you do Nero imo, but that's a discussion for another time. At least I am telling Math the problem rather than just saying they suck. They are not a bad player if they'd stop trying to fit everything immediately and observe/document the patterns for collaborative discussion, they'd be more effective and possibly easier to work with and correct wrong reads faster. Given I used to do that myself, i figured a direct approach is best.
You want to "help me get better" and a "direct approach" fine.

Teach me how to read people. Start by explaining why Expedience is town without using my posts. Because quite frankly even without what I think is potential associative tells it is still likely Expedience is scum. Show me how I am wrong and how you are right.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 777, Expedience wrote:
In post 768, MathBlade wrote:
In post 761, Titus wrote:@Math, You're confbiasing. You do that and you're very frequently wrong, regardless of alignment and you then scumread whoever disagrees.
How am I conf biasing here? I have suggested a theory of you three and potentially Nos on a different team.
Confirmation bias requires a history not just a suggestion when it was my catchup post.

Explain to me how Expedience is town. Because I do not see how me posting my catchup reads upon replace in confirms Expedience as town.
Titus is defending me indirectly and saying that Mathblade is confbiasing implies that she thinks that both Mathblade and I are town. Yet she has never stated this.
Why did you assume this was indirectly defending you? Wasn't Mathblade scum reading Titus? And if that is the case, wouldn't she be responding more to a confbias against her?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

ok I have like 16 pages - still rising - to catch up

see you guys in an hour

~Ice
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 801, Titus wrote:
In post 796, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 779, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 770, Klingoncelt wrote:
It's after 2am my time, I've been running on 4 hours' sleep the past few nights, I'm in several other large themes, and this one JUST started.

I'm really not emotionally involved with it right now. By the middle of next week I should care more.

Damned unlikely that there will be a lynch before then.
Well, I Have said you are Scum before for using AtE just like this. I'm starting to think I need to move my vote. Would do it in a heartbeat if I wasn't hydraing with Suz.
I don't do AtE. Never have.

Where the hell does it look like I'm using AtE in my post? Why would I need to on the very first day of a game when no one's voting for me?
You AtE as a course of nature grandma.
Well yeah, it's part of my actual personality, but it's not something I go to as a game tactic. It's RL.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by davesaz »

Yeah, post , or at least Math put you and Titus "together".
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 803, davesaz wrote:
In post 761, Titus wrote:@Math, You're confbiasing. You do that and you're very frequently wrong, regardless of alignment and you then scumread whoever disagrees.
How am I conf biasing here? I have suggested a theory of you three and potentially Nos on a different team.
Confirmation bias requires a history not just a suggestion when it was my catchup post.

Explain to me how Expedience is town. Because I do not see how me posting my catchup reads upon replace in confirms Expedience as town.
Titus is defending me indirectly and saying that Mathblade is confbiasing implies that she thinks that both Mathblade and I are town. Yet she has never stated this.
Why did you assume this was indirectly defending you? Wasn't Mathblade scum reading Titus? And if that is the case, wouldn't she be responding more to a confbias against her?
It's not an assumption, that's literally what she's doing in .

I have no clue what you're asking me here and I think you misread what I wrote.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by mastin2 »

triviaHorses are considered the boring, but practical, mount of Agnigi. (Similar to Earth.) While they don't have the ability to maul enemies, and they're slower than grodens or raptors, horses have a few advantages. Plenty of smaller things (such as working well in large groups of other mounts and good strength) contribute, though the main two reasons they are the dominant mounted animal is that they can function in any environment and are very well-suited to long-distance travel.

Sixth Votecount
:
Expedience - 7 (Stormblade, Cephrir, Nosferatu, Luna Fox, Klingoncelt, Mathblade, No Retreat)

rb - 3 (Wayward Thinker, BBMolla, Expedience)

Wayward Thinker - 2 (dramonic, Salt Squad)
Heartless - 1 (copper223)
copper223 - 1 (KuroiXHF)
Cane + Able - 1 (Titus)
Stormblade - 1 (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Not Voting - 12 (Heartless, Almost50, davesaz, Cane + Able, Tim, RAM, Lady Lambdadelta, rb, TheWayItEnds, Skybird, Toogeloo, Franky)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, August 2nd, @ 9:00 PM PST: (expired on 2016-08-02 21:00:00).
At deadline,
Expedience
would be lynched.

Extras
Spoiler: Changes from Last Votecount
(=0)
Expedience - 7 (Stormblade, Cephrir, Nosferatu, Luna Fox, Klingoncelt, Mathblade, No Retreat)
(=0)
rb - 3 (
Expedience
, Wayward Thinker, BBMolla,
Expedience
)
Wayward Thinker - 2 (dramonic, Salt Squad)
Heartless - 1 (copper223)
copper223 - 1 (KuroiXHF)
Cane + Able - 1 (Titus)
(=0)
Stormblade - 1 (A Song of Ice and Fire)
(=0)
Titus - 0 (Expedience)

(=0)
Not Voting - 12 (Heartless, Almost50, davesaz, Cane + Able, Tim, RAM, Lady Lambdadelta, rb, TheWayItEnds, Skybird, Toogeloo, Franky)
Last votecount was .
Spoiler: Player Votecount History Day 1
Spoiler: Voting Chronology Day 1
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:09p,
Expedience
Votes
rb
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:10p,
Stormblade
Votes
Expedience
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:14p,
copper223
Votes
Heartless
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:16p,
KuroiXHF
Votes
copper223
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:16p,
Cephrir
Votes
Nosferatu
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:21p,
Cephrir
Votes
Expedience
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:26p,
Nosferatu
Votes
Titus
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:28p,
Nosferatu
Votes
Expedience
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:31p,
Salt Squad
Votes
Expedience
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:35p,
Titus
Votes
Cane + Able
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:42p,
Wayward Thinker
Votes
rb
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:44p,
dramonc
votes
Wayward Thinker
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:47p,
Luna Fox
votes
Expedience
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:57p,
Salt Squad
Votes
Wayward Thinker
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 08:57p,
Klingoncelt
Votes
Expedience
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 09:25p,
Mathblade
Votes
Expedience
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 09:25p,
BBMolla
Votes
rb
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 09:47p,
No Retreat
votes
Expedience
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 10:02p,
A Song of Ice and Fire
Votes
Stormblade
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 10:09p,
Expedience
Votes
Titus
in post .
On Mon, Jul 07/11/16 @ 10:14p,
Expedience
Votes
rb
in post .
This is kind-of ridiculous. You know what hour it is, right?!?
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Wayward Thinker »

In post 783, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 780, Expedience wrote:Are you serious?

VOTE: Titus
Expedience, no. Bad Expedience.
That is a town titus post.

~Dragon Bringer
In post 788, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 771, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 234, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 233, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 228, Salt Squad wrote:I can't wait to be able to vote people ^__^

~Bee
who you wanna vote?

lets talk about our reads.

~Ice
Town
Cephir - Town posting and paranoia of town reads that are on him (classic mutliball town tell)
BBmolla - Scum doesn't randomly distribute potentially incriminating information in the first few posts of the game when they don't know if the will get town read.
Luna - Gut, I don't think Luna would be this active as scum because she isn't confident in herself as a player.
Fire and Ice - Fire is legit scum hunting using pretty good reasoning which isn't something I expect from a scum!firebringer.
Tim - Has good reads so gut.

Scum
Wayward Thinkers - Random information fishing early on to try and look useful was pretty sketchy and I don't think anything that was asked will lead to anything.
Expedience - Has lots of big posts but hasn't left any sort of impact on me which gives me horrible gut feelings.

Wayward Thinkers right now since Expedience is just gut.

Who do you want to vote and do you have questions about my thoughts on other players?

~Bee
OK, here you say we are Scum and say you have reasons but don't say what those reasons are.
In post 652, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 644, Cephrir wrote:
In post 635, Salt Squad wrote:Except it's Nos who usually lurks his ass off
if he usually does it, why is it alignment indicative this time?
Last time he was like this he was town in soccer spirits

LQ where is your rb meta from?

-sc
I won't say. rb can either confirm or deny, but if he denies I'm never taking my vote off of them.
In post 684, Salt Squad wrote:Probs to represent that all the votes are from scum aligned players.

~Bee
Seriously? Seriously? This has to be one of the worst analysis I have ever seen.
part 1) Is a misrepresentation I explained my read in the post you quoted.
part 2) Is meh
part 3) Is scum feeling victimized by a post that I made as a joke.

Lynch this slot please.

~Bee
1) yeah, and I have no idea why you think it was informations fishing. I was pretty straight forward for me wanting to know what BB was from
2) Meh? that's all you have to say about it? I don't want to see you confirmation biasing me 30 pages from now.
3) Honestly, with some of the rest of the stuff you have said, I wouldn't put it past you if you were actually serious there. Your ISO is full of stuff like this that doesn't make any sense.
Hydra of LicketyQuickety and Suzune
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 802, MathBlade wrote:
In post 782, No Retreat wrote:I don't think that makes Expedience town. I think you are terrible but even I don't discredit you that bad.
Yeah, you do Nero imo, but that's a discussion for another time. At least I am telling Math the problem rather than just saying they suck. They are not a bad player if they'd stop trying to fit everything immediately and observe/document the patterns for collaborative discussion, they'd be more effective and possibly easier to work with and correct wrong reads faster. Given I used to do that myself, i figured a direct approach is best.

Teach me how to read people. Start by explaining why Expedience is town without using my posts. Because quite frankly even without what I think is potential associative tells it is still likely Expedience is scum. Show me how I am wrong and how you are right.
The wagon on him is an utter shit, get the game going wagon. Klingon's vote is textbook jump onto safe wagon.

There's much scumier players but Expedience takes off, right after he threatens Cain and Able...

I don't agree with many of his reads, but disagreement is not scummy. He takes positions that are aggressive and unpopular, sound familiar?

Second, I have my flaws. Don't take me stopping you from making my mistakes as me being a total elitst. I could be wrong on Expedience.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Guys please respect the pronouns and use they. I know you got introduced to me as that I was Titus's sister but I prefer Titus's sibling snd they.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 688, BBmolla wrote:rb is hiding behind his percentage "jokes"
This is basically my gut feeling about rb's early posts that I couldn't put into words.

Kurio's ISO is some weird shit and I'm not sure how to interpret it. I'd be interested to see him post more.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 799, Titus wrote:when I damn near have them in a scum slip
I'm glad you brought this up, because I would have if you didn't.
You think that out of 3 pages of back and forth, this deserves special mention. Clearly you think this one juicy piece of evidence.
Didn't you think it odd that it fell on deaf ears as far as the rest of the playerlist is concerned? Did you not find that interesting?

-errant
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What has ABR said lately?

<<< Please use the appropriate account you are signed up for, No Retreat. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by davesaz »

Actually, when I look back at Mathblade's earlier post, umm what's up with "grouping" people so early anyway?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 798, Salt Squad wrote:I was immediately burned out when people saying that my game plan was a joke if you want me to be honest.
ok, man.... i feel like i'm fixin' to have another hiplop situation...

i'm not TRYING to be a dipshit even though i kind of am but that's b/c i AM a dipshit that's not you. but i will say, matter-of-factly, that i think your approach is very flawed and you are very likely to townread a fair amount of scum. i mean... you'll probably townread a lot of town (just by sheer probability, w/ or w/o the help of scum knowledge) and that's cool. but i think the methodology has flaws (even in single ball, probably exacerbated in multiball)

that's just my opinion, take it or leave it. i kinda' dont care. i dont rly have any interest in micromanaging you.

IMPORTANT TAKE AWAY: just dont think i'm mindlessly putting you down because you're you. b/c im not.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 813, Stormblade wrote:
In post 799, Titus wrote:when I damn near have them in a scum slip
I'm glad you brought this up, because I would have if you didn't.
You think that out of 3 pages of back and forth, this deserves special mention. Clearly you think this one juicy piece of evidence.
Didn't you think it odd that it fell on deaf ears as far as the rest of the playerlist is concerned? Did you not find that interesting?

-errant
Frustrating, but yelling at everyone is not going to get me to find out who his buddies are. Even then, I know it has a minor flaw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 810, Titus wrote:
In post 802, MathBlade wrote:

The wagon on him is an utter shit, get the game going wagon. Klingon's vote is textbook jump onto safe wagon.

There's much scumier players but Expedience takes off, right after he threatens Cain and Able...

I don't agree with many of his reads, but disagreement is not scummy. He takes positions that are aggressive and unpopular, sound familiar?

Second, I have my flaws. Don't take me stopping you from making my mistakes as me being a total elitst. I could be wrong on Expedience.
I don't actually think Cain and Abel are scum, I was just taunting them because colored text...

Oh right, but you do supposedly think Cain and Abel are scum. I might actually read that conversation now.

I really find it unfeasible that you're suggesting I'm being wagoned just because I attacked Cain and Abel. Like, that's clearly not the cause, the cause was Nahdia's post. It looks like fake confbias because it just makes so little sense.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't see a reason why expedience is town in that. I see the following
1) You try to paint Expedience similar to me.
2) You use the events of others to explain why Expedience is town as if you are starting from the fact Expedience is town.
3) You waffle on the Expedience read.
4) Disagreement with reads is NAI with 28 players except your reads kinda seem to match up.

Find me posts of Expedience that explain Expedience is town. Show me that mindset.

I am trying to improve as you said I need to.
In fact anyone can answer this. Please show me where I am mistaken.

@davesaz -- It is a thing I do. I look at the main events of the day and question why they unfold the way they do and see what shakes out.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 807, Expedience wrote:
In post 803, davesaz wrote:

It's not an assumption, that's literally what she's doing in .

I have no clue what you're asking me here and I think you misread what I wrote.
What Mathblade post do you think Titus is responding to? Maybe you're seeing more context than I am.
I thought it was in reply to Math's most recent post before 761, in which they were "cutting Titus some slack".
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 809, Wayward Thinker wrote:
1) yeah, and I have no idea why you think it was informations fishing. I was pretty straight forward for me wanting to know what BB was from
2) Meh? that's all you have to say about it? I don't want to see you confirmation biasing me 30 pages from now.
3) Honestly, with some of the rest of the stuff you have said, I wouldn't put it past you if you were actually serious there. Your ISO is full of stuff like this that doesn't make any sense.
1) Yes you asked him for pointless information and there was never any follow up to the questions on your part. I don't think the information you where asking for is important for town to know this early which made me believe you where scum. Responding to my pregame read this late to try and discredit me is a top kek. Like did you just go through my ISO and try and find a way to discredit the primary player pushing your wagon?
2) Meh. Yes you are town reading someone for something in an ongoing game (only meta based read you can't talk about). What do you want me to say to you regarding this? I have no idea what this read is based on and as a result it means nothing to me.
3) Town don't take posts like seriously and if they do they ignore it. You are feeling victimized of literally nothing.

VOTE THIS SLOT PLEASE.

~Bee
Heat, Beeboy and Cakez. MUGI-CHAN BEST GIRL
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

first thing that occured to me

I'm really happy that I'm in hydra with fire cuase If we were seprate slots I was scumreading him right now so hard more than anyone.

that makes me think there is a really wrong thing in my play that I need to fix. I'm intended to find that in this game.

~Ice
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by House »

It's really annoying that people I've never met and seldom played with (mastin, Wisdom... Apparently Cakez) can read me better than a friend I've met IRL and played several games with.

That said, I shouldn't be too surprised she's crapping up her read of me, considering she claims Expedience is town.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by davesaz »

Also @Expedience: uses the word "someone" but I haven't seen you call it out.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”