A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 864, MathBlade wrote:
In post 161, Expedience wrote:FA your appeal to emotion actually kind of got through to me even though I probably shouldn't let it, so I'll just leave you alone for now.
This post here made me suspicious of you and FA like Expedience invented a reason to get off your wagon. Rather than push him for getting off your wagon for a shitty read you just said something like call it whatever you want. If I felt a player was hypocritical and then did ate to me I would not just "let that shit go."

Post 76 also indicates a potential three way between Titus/Song/FA because Titus says hello town and then Expedience backs it up with a wishy washy response there and it seems like almost no interaction between Titus and Expedience.

Furthermore indicated in post 532 looks like a simple vote color quip but if that is all it was why no Unvote? This makes no sense to me as a quip and instead was potentially a way to bolster Titus/House bullshit.

Between that and the Titus townread drama of FA between Titus and House and Song's recent post with FA I think there is more than enough that hints at potential coalignment.
yeah I don't fucking care about expe, he jumped on me for shit , he gt of me for shit. If I was 6 months younger I was confbiased on him right now. I'm done being that kindda person.

again as I said titus does that on different people in all her games spescially when she is town. when someone says titus I remember moonlogic and town block worlds. I don't have any problem with she townreading me like that- beside the fact she explained it with a meta which was wrong and I talked about it with her. anyway she is correct about me so whatever. where did expe backed it up ? your reffering to his stopping scumreading me?

and i don't get the rest of your posts. I felt the house/Titus argument were about when she called me town (about what cooment) and all I saw was them misunderstanding each other.

anyway I'm not in a scum group so there is that. you need to evaluate this baseless read.

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:01 pm

still trying to figure out who is more likly scum

usually my first gut is correct so I need to recheck suz hydra again later today.

~Ice
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 873, Titus wrote:I'll admit this is a unique setup with multiple town factions, but I am supposing that town and scum still behave similarly and human = town.
Human is most definitely town.
There's also at least 1 non human race (mine) that needs to elminate all threats to the human treaty, but i dont know who shares this win condition.
That's pretty much all i've gathered so far.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 868, Heartless wrote:as a side note i'm not scumreading ceph (cue the "hydra dissonance" whining, yeah bite my ass we'll work it out)

mostly b/c i know ceph well enough to know that being pointlessly argumentative isnt alignment indicative for him
This is true but trying to control the game-flow is and in my admittedly limited catch-up he gave me that impression when scoffing at reads, he is being destructive possibly cause that's not where he wants the game to go whereas when he is argumentative as town he wants to guide you to what he thinks is right.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 877, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 873, Titus wrote:I'll admit this is a unique setup with multiple town factions, but I am supposing that town and scum still behave similarly and human = town.
There's also at least 1 non human race (mine) that needs to elminate all threats to the human treaty, but i dont know who shares this win condition.

Ok, I am bad, but one more question.

You're the second player to claim non human but human aligned, yet I didn't see that in the flavor...how is that possible?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 877, Luna Fox wrote:
I'd call that a newb post, if I hadn't looked at your topic list. Did you not pay attention to the earlier discussion that giving scum info is a bad idea. Unless it's misinformation but then town will get after you for lying...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:07 pm

Luna I'm nice till an Antitown play pisses me off

don't make me pissed off and stop talking about the setup.

~Ice
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by No Retreat »

sheep me to victory!

(or atleast a day 1 scum lynch)
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 878, copper223 wrote:
In post 868, Heartless wrote:as a side note i'm not scumreading ceph (cue the "hydra dissonance" whining, yeah bite my ass we'll work it out)

mostly b/c i know ceph well enough to know that being pointlessly argumentative isnt alignment indicative for him
This is true but trying to control the game-flow is and in my admittedly limited catch-up he gave me that impression when scoffing at reads, he is being destructive possibly cause that's not where he wants the game to go whereas when he is argumentative as town he wants to guide you to what he thinks is right.
caveat, i've thought that before (serum and steel) and ceph was town

for what it's worth
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 879, Titus wrote:You're the second player to claim non human but human aligned, yet I didn't see that in the flavor...how is that possible?
It's explained in the flavor of my role PM at the very least, something about coexisting, sorry im not very good at paraphrasing and i dont wanna go further than that.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by rb »

by Stormblade intensifies my town read of them. Reasoning makes sense, it's full of actual content and there's a 72% chance it's Town-motivated.

I don't understand how Luna is scummy. Exped's reasoning is shit. At this point her actions have been to direct the Town away from a pointless discussion and to ask clarifying questions of people. She's putting the town on a productive path and trying to figure the game out. My comment that "Luna is our FRIEND" had two-fold meaning:
1. to imply that she's my townread. I don't see how you'd be confused by that.
2. her signature actually says, "Everyone's your friend" :lol:

by exped is awful. Spelling, formatting, grammar or whatever other errors make sense. Outright saying scummy things isn't excusable by "I'm tired :("

Cephrir has similar reads to mine, but it's bugging me. I don't like because even though I disagree with Exped, it's not just the fact he disagrees that make him feel scummy. Ceph is making less effort to understand Exped's POV than he is focussing on the fact that he apparently thinks Exped is just wrong. Town are wrong all the time. Scumreading people because you think they're wrong is dumb.

I can't stand - as a general rule I zone out and can't be fucked dealing with meta and delving into other games. If someone wants to give a specific example from another game they can go and get it themselves. I'll still disregard it but it annoys me to no end to be told to go and look at another game. Explain your actions in THIS game without sending Town on a multi-game-interpretation circlejerk. Also the statement, "it's not important what my reasons are" is just setting Wayward up to make a whole bunch of shit reasons for reads and expect people to not question them. Sorry, not letting you do that.

VOTE: Wayward Thinker

@MathBlade post duly noted - but can you point out what you see to be a lack of content? As far as I'm concerned I'm sharing reads and pressing people on their opinions/thoughts, with the numbers for flavour. You seem to be implying that I'm just throwing out arbitrary numbers with no meaning - show me what you're talking about.

Following on from that, Ceph pointed that out in - I'm wary of Ceph sheeping me here for the same sentiments I expressed about his post 580. He likes me just because we seem to agree - that's not a good reason to townread someone imo.

Post is crap. I read this as having a lot of potential for sheeping on MathBlade's - where am I sheeping? Show me. Planning ahead? Who doesn't? Are you saying that you don't read into the interactions and their context between people in the game and think about how they might play out? Surely if someone died right now and flipped scum, you'd have an idea of where that'd lead you next right? If I was doing full-blown scum-association crap and trying to pick the scum-team, I'd understand your skepticism. I don't understand it from this POV though because I'm clearly not playing the scum-association game.

Post - Yes you've watched me play a game as Town and also as Scum. My first and second games ever. Being that it was about 2 months ago that I played my last Town game (this is my 4th game overall, 1 as Town, 2 as Scum) I've obviously changed quite a bit. Also you mention in this post that what I'm doing here is something you've not seen me do either as Town OR Scum - so what's with the scumread? Shouldn't it be NAI? Why don't you focus on the other stuff I'm posting instead?

Post There's a 64% chance that Mastin has a crush on me and gives me special italics treatment in the Vote Count.

Post What am I hiding? What's not clear to you? There's an 84% chance you're confused Town not understanding why I'm posting numbers.

I don't really understand what Exped doesn't understand about . He's asking you if you generally think players putting in a lack of effort into posts is a scumread in your opinion, because that's what you specifically mentioned not liking in ...also wtf: did you just do the
exact same thing
in ?

@Expedience in you say you'd prefer to lurk. How come?

can we not have, "I'm tired :cry: " as a defence? I made a joke that I say less sig-worthy things when I'm not sleep-deprived, but I find it fully acceptable if people find things I say or do scummy when I'm sleepy and I see no reason why I'd be somehow "more scummy" just because I was tired. Motivation of figuring out game and helping town is still there.

is cute. I hereby
deny
so that you can tunnel me all game because this is scummy-af and the perfect cherry on top of your ice-cream sundae of, "I don't need to reason it doesn't matter!" if and when it's successful and I flip Town there's an 90% probability that you'll be next lynch and I'm perfectly okay with a 1-for-1 Town/Scum trade. Tunnel away baby. You're my highest scumread and I'd happily die if it means you get lynched next.

-

There's like 4 more pages now. Trying to catch up again. There's a 69% chance that I'll post in the next 30 minutes.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 880, davesaz wrote:I'd call that a newb post, if I hadn't looked at your topic list. Did you not pay attention to the earlier discussion that giving scum info is a bad idea.
I'm sorry it's just that i like trying to figure things out and since Titus was proposing something that was different from what I knew i figured i'd interject, sorry >.<
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by rb »

Er, I put spoiler tags around that but it didn't spoiler. Sorry.
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Wayward Thinker »

In post 796, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 779, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 770, Klingoncelt wrote:
It's after 2am my time, I've been running on 4 hours' sleep the past few nights, I'm in several other large themes, and this one JUST started.

I'm really not emotionally involved with it right now. By the middle of next week I should care more.

Damned unlikely that there will be a lynch before then.
Well, I Have said you are Scum before for using AtE just like this. I'm starting to think I need to move my vote. Would do it in a heartbeat if I wasn't hydraing with Suz.
I don't do AtE. Never have.

Where the hell does it look like I'm using AtE in my post? Why would I need to on the very first day of a game when no one's voting for me?
I shall remind you of Midnight Sun then.
Hydra of LicketyQuickety and Suzune
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Heartless »

haha

Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by davesaz »

Thoughts on anyone else?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 884, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 879, Titus wrote:You're the second player to claim non human but human aligned, yet I didn't see that in the flavor...how is that possible?
It's explained in the flavor of my role PM at the very least, something about coexisting, sorry im not very good at paraphrasing and i dont wanna go further than that.
Probably best left at that for now. It doesn't quite sit right with me but I cannot research the flavor myself and I am townreading you aside from that. It doesn't seem like something scum would claim either.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 890, davesaz wrote:

Thoughts on anyone else?

that's kind of an odd post to pick out and then ask for other reads....
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 886, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 880, davesaz wrote:I'd call that a newb post, if I hadn't looked at your topic list. Did you not pay attention to the earlier discussion that giving scum info is a bad idea.
I'm sorry it's just that i like trying to figure things out and since Titus was proposing something that was different from what I knew i figured i'd interject, sorry >.<
And you're by definition not human...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 892, Heartless wrote:that's kind of an odd post to pick out and then ask for other reads....
Iso copper -- see practically empty page -- ask if there are more thoughts. Not rocket science...
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Dave
The expedience wagon is promising, Titus is more likely than not town with bad reads; nothing else I am interested in sharing.

P-edit: I think the quality of the posts is more important than the quantity.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Titus
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 895, copper223 wrote:The expedience wagon is promising
it is?

i'm kinda' missing whatever everyone else is seeing on that and tth didnt seem to catch anything there either

what are YOU seeing in tit?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades