Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 964, Stormblade wrote:
In post 774, Expedience wrote:
In post 772, Luna Fox wrote:Apparently being (Insert time past midnight) has become the go to solution nowadays.
^ more scumposting
WAS THIS ALSO 2AM FOR YOU, FRIEND? BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING THE THING I'VE BEEN HEAVILY SCUMREADING YOU FOR.
I'm guessing "THE THING" is posting in the thread?

I made that post because Luna Fox was making this doubtcasting post while voting me and claiming a strong scumread on me. I really struggle to see why you townread them.

I literally can't see how that is anything other than "i disagree with ur opinion so ur scum" and if you seriously think that you should probably re-evaluate your approach to every game you play.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 966, Almost50 wrote:Cool! I'm all caught up as of NOW. I -of course- expect to be some 30 pages behind when I check in next time!

Reads (roughly so):

1.Heartless - - - - - (I'll need to reread their ISO)
2.KuroiXHF - - - - - (I'll be damned if I could recall he was playing here w/o checking the player list)
3.Klingoncelt - - - - (um??)
4.Titus - - - - - - - - (leaning town, but I don't remember why!)
5.dramonic - - - - - (Call me paranoid, but I'll keep him at null)
6.Salt Squad - - - - (beeboy is townish)
7.Almost50 - - - - - (I think he needs to go get some sleep)
8.Nosferatu - - - - - (He posted a few times, but nothing stuck into my memory)
9.Mathblade - - - - (The only think I learnt is they're Titus sibling!)
10.Wayward Thinker (I'm "trying" to give them the benefit of doubt, telling myself scum could be pushing the slot for hinting they can investigate location. Still, I'm not comfortable with LQ's play thus far and I have my doubts. Null for now)
11.Stormblade - - - (Ah yes. The fantastic 3. :giggle: Nahdia's giving me town vibes, and I hope I'm right this time)
12.davesaz - - - - - (some of the good and some of the bad. He does have content but I'm undecided on his alignment)
13.copper223 - - - - (The name doesn't ring a bell. I know I've seen a post or two from him but...)
14.Cane + Able - - - (This slot is up to something. Whether it's good or not is yet to be decided. I'm watching you two.)
15.Tim - - - - - - - - (Insert some comment please)
16.No Retreat - - - - (One thing is for sure. The avatar is MUCH better than the annoying one Nero has on his own account.)
17.A Song of Ice and Fire (Frozen is starting to town up, but I also need Fire to talk more so I can read the slot with more confidence.)
18.RAM - - - - - - - - (So far Cerb has not been as active as I've seen him be in SS)
19.Lady Lambdadelta - (OmegaPiOmikron.. what's up?)
20.rb - - - - - - - - - (I want to say a town lean but something inside me says not to be hasty).
21.Cephrir - - - - - - (Is that Dutch?)
22.Luna Fox - - - - - (I could've put her at the top of my town reads had it not been for that claim. Still feeling more comfortable considering her friendly).
23.Expedience - - - - (I'm trying not scum read you bc everybody else seems to, but you're reads and votes are making it a bit difficult for me to town read you at any level at all.)
24.BBMolla - - - - - - (Honestly I wasn't buying your pre-game claim until Luna claimed, so maybe that's the one positive side of her claim.)
25.TheWayItEnds - - (This one's going to have to wait)
26.Skybird - - - - - - (Peregrine? Is that you?) :lol:
27.Toogeloo - - - - - (I remember the name, but I didn't see the face.)
28.Franky - - - - - - (Or maybe THIS is Peregrine??)

Disclaimer: All reads subject to change upon a reread or new content. the two I'm most comfortable with are the two non-human claims, bc the claims support eachother (and somewhat make sense to me)
You have no scumreads, doesn't this bother you?

What is your read on me regardless of what everyone else is doing? I don't see why that would matter to you.

I mean, of course you're not going to like my votes if you're townreading the entire playerlist lol.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Skybird »

Hi everyone! The start-up pm came after I went to bed last night. You guys have talked up a storm! I'm posting here so I'll know when I'm caught up to last night's posts. :lol:

@Almost50 - nope, not PV, just me. :D
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Stormblade »

RAM wrote:Nahdia, when you wake up in the morning(and you specifically, not the other heads of your hydra), please explain this Expedience attack to me again, in a different fashion if at all possible. I don't really see the cause for the pressure on him (unless it's pressure for pressures sake, but that doesn't seem to be the case, a bunch of people appear to legitimately believe they're scum), and I'd like to understand this better. And since you started it, I feel hearing your reasoning in greater depth if at all possible would be most informative.

-Cerb
Uh, did you miss the second post in Day 1? Go back and read that. I think I was pretty thorough?
Expedience wrote:
In post 965, Stormblade wrote:as soon as i cut off my catchup post there's this
In post 863, Expedience wrote: shows that Luna Fox isn't really scumreading me, only deliberately OMGUSing. This is true because she is consciously aware of her OMGUS.
jesus. titus PLEASE explain to me in what fucking world this is town because i dont think i live in it.

-Nahdia
That's the most null thing.

Most of your case is telling me that I'm wrong. You either genuinely believe that having different opinions to you is scummy or you're pretending to, and either way it's unpleasant to deal with.

I think you could be scum hiding behind walls of superficially townie rhetoric while really saying very little at all, but I'm not sure so could you just stop and be more coherent.
NO IT'S NOT. It's not about disagreeing with you. It's about you having a scum mindset. I never see town accuse someone of "not really scumreading them". It's such a disgusting way of framing a scumread. You're both discrediting scumreads on yourself and mudslinging someone else in one post, someone who happens to be fairly town, on that note. It's ridiculous. Your posts read strongly to me like someone who knows they are scum is making them. You absolutely
reek
of scum motivation to me. I don't see the logic in your reads except in that you're trying to dismantle the wagon against you.

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Stormblade »

GLADIATE: EXPEDIENCE

-Nahdia
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:22 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

:P hahahaha

I REALLY WISH ITS REAL

just becuase its ABR slot who is casting it!

I will laugh for a long long long time.

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:22 am

that was offtopic

anyone beside the ones who get the joke ignore it

what the fuck nahdia

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:25 am

In post 978, Stormblade wrote:NO IT'S NOT. It's not about disagreeing with you. It's about you having a scum mindset. I never see town accuse someone of "not really scumreading them". It's such a disgusting way of framing a scumread. You're both discrediting scumreads on yourself and mudslinging someone else in one post, someone who happens to be fairly town, on that note. It's ridiculous. Your posts read strongly to me like someone who knows they are scum is making them. You absolutely reek of scum motivation to me.
I don't see the logic in your reads except in that you're trying to dismantle the wagon against you.
I actually can see the bolded part; I
feel
expe got a little bit defensive recently and lost the aggression he had in pregame . I don't agree with the basis of your scumread though. that's like the exact same thing expe did to me at start - attacking someone else because they disagree about a read.
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:26 am

Post by No Retreat »

Are you scumreading Exp?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:27 am

There are several stuff I don't like about him ; not sure they will make him scum - working on a read.

Fire is town reading him though I guess

~Ice
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Stormblade »

He's scum. Me having strong reads this early are rare but they tend to be right.

-Nahdia
A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 978, Stormblade wrote:NO IT'S NOT. It's not about disagreeing with you. It's about you having a scum mindset. I never see town accuse someone of "not really scumreading them". It's such a disgusting way of framing a scumread. You're both discrediting scumreads on yourself and mudslinging someone else in one post, someone who happens to be fairly town, on that note. It's ridiculous. Your posts read strongly to me like someone who knows they are scum is making them. You absolutely reek of scum motivation to me.
I don't see the logic in your reads except in that you're trying to dismantle the wagon against you.
feel
expe got a little bit defensive recently and lost the aggression he had in pregame . I don't agree with the basis of your scumread though. that's like the exact same thing expe did to me at start - attacking someone else because they disagree about a read.
The difference is that everything he's doing seems scum motivated to me. It's one thing to be brash in the face of being scumread and tell people off. It's another thing to be constantly hand waving reads "lol it's 2am lol ur pretending" and shit. Like, Expedience's reactions to being scumread have been legit garbage. Shall I collect them again for you all?

-Nahdia
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:29 am

Is this your read alone or you disgusted it with your hydra partners?

~Ice
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Stormblade »

Spoiler: holy moly read these quotes dudes
In post 86, Expedience wrote:Sry for trying to play the game... ;-,
In post 111, Expedience wrote:
In post 109, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 106, Expedience wrote:Let's just all agree to immediately lynch Luna Fox once the day starts so people don't struggle to keep up with all the hydra posts.
This is scum or anti-town at best, how does it help you to immediately lynch me even if you think im scum, before i even get started scumhunting and getting information out?
because urscumlol

Yes Cephrir, but the hydras will be nightkilled maybe. I just don't want to get caught up in all the posts. I know for a fact that in a large theme if my concentration lapses for one day of not caring to post I will be possibly forever disengaged.
In post 121, Expedience wrote:
In post 120, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 117, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Luna what do you think about the people who were talking about the probability stuff?
I think if they're town, they should be discussing alignments instead of probability and if they are discussing probability they should explain how it relates to finding alignment.
If they are scum like i think Exp is, then they are doing fine by shutting scumhunting by overfocusing on probability discussion.
Why are you pretending to scumread me?
In post 581, Expedience wrote:Nahdia would it change anything if I wrote those posts at 3am in my timezone.
In post 589, Expedience wrote:
In post 584, Stormblade wrote:
In post 581, Expedience wrote:Nahdia would it change anything if I wrote those posts at 3am in my timezone.
No excuse for scumminess.

-Nahdia
would it change anything if I had a green role pm
Cephrir wrote:
In post 578, Stormblade wrote:extremely shallow read. my first inclination was BBmolla was town for it but reading it again i was like "but why the fuck would he do this" and it instantly occured to me that he might be making an early claim for townpoints because that's something lots of people tend to townread but the info is honestly going to be widely useless.
I didn't think Tim's 46 was about BBmolla.
Oh??? Well was Expedience talking about BBmolla? That's how I interpreted it >_> who else would they be talking about???
I meant Wayward Thinker. BBmolla is null / slight town.[/quote]
In post 596, Expedience wrote:
In post 591, Cephrir wrote:
oh god i missed this awful, awful, awful scumpost

VOTE: Expedience

Just, ew
I think it's a perfectly valid excuse for why my posts earlier were especially poor quality. I don't remember exactly but I think I was trying to annoy people.

Knowing myself most of those posts which Nahdia seemed to dislike were supposed to be joking but it didn't come across at all.
In post 863, Expedience wrote: shows that Luna Fox isn't really scumreading me, only deliberately OMGUSing. This is true because she is consciously aware of her OMGUS.
A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Is this your read alone or you disgusted it with your hydra partners?

~Ice
Errant doesn't disagree. ABR I haven't spoken to since I caught up.

-Nahdia
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 978, Stormblade wrote:NO IT'S NOT. It's not about disagreeing with you. It's about you having a scum mindset. I never see town accuse someone of "not really scumreading them". It's such a disgusting way of framing a scumread. You're both discrediting scumreads on yourself and mudslinging someone else in one post, someone who happens to be fairly town, on that note. It's ridiculous. Your posts read strongly to me like someone who knows they are scum is making them. You absolutely
reek
of scum motivation to me. I don't see the logic in your reads except in that you're trying to dismantle the wagon against you.

-Nahdia
Maybe if you repeat it enough times it'll become true.

I think it's a useful tell. It's not a way of framing a scumread, it's evidence to support a scumread. Luna Fox doesn't think that I'm scum but she's voting me, therefore she is scum.

Of course I'm going to "discredit my wagon" or whatever, I'm town. :neutral:

Is the gladiate real?

I guess you're town though.
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:33 am

Post by No Retreat »

scum can't have gladiate?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 982, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
feel
Yes, that was probably because I got wagoned and I avoided posting to some extent so that Nahdia didn't puke more rhetoric at me.

I "attacked" you to help me determine your alignment, but if I was scum I guess that's an interpretation of my actions.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 989, No Retreat wrote:scum can't have gladiate?
Those sentences weren't related. I think they sounded like they believed what they were saying, more so than they did before actually.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:35 am

Nahdia what about those quotes were bad?

he feels luna is not scumreading him legitly but is voting him

luna said that she is voting him becuase she didn't like expe's push

what do you think about that?

~Ice
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:36 am

Post by No Retreat »

ok, I was gonna say that it was odd as fuck that you were calling them town b/c they gladiated you.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:38 am

expe what about it felt like she beleives in what she is saying?

why you felt that make her town , do you think scum don't believe what their saying - I kinda lost your logic here.

~Ice
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 992, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Nahdia what about those quotes were bad?

he feels luna is not scumreading him legitly but is voting him

luna said that she is voting him becuase she didn't like expe's push

what do you think about that?

~Ice
They're reactions and they're bad omg. At some point this becomes a debate on rhetoric. If you read those quotes and you don't see scum, then we just don't agree on what scumtells are at a baseline level and I'm not gonna have that debate. The bottom line is he's handwavey and trying to excuse himself which is total crap.

-Nahdia
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 838, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 829, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:someone explain why they felt the aggression and calling so many people scum is scummy
Because he's been calling me scum for no reason and i don't like that :(
No, this is why Luna Fox is voting me.

"Because he's accusing me and when I'm town I OMGUS people :("
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:40 am

I don't beleive in any kind of scum tells, I will try to understand the motivations.

what about his reactions felt scummy?

~Ice
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 994, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:expe what about it felt like she beleives in what she is saying?

why you felt that make her town , do you think scum don't believe what their saying - I kinda lost your logic here.

~Ice
Repetition of the same point several times.

Yes, scum don't believe what they're saying because they would know that I'm town (for example, Luna Fox).
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Nahdia, that better be fake, because Expe is pretty obviously town.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”