Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:42 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 999, dramonic wrote:Nahdia, that better be fake, because Expe is pretty obviously town.
WHY

-NAHDIA ;___;
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:43 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 998, Expedience wrote:Yes, scum don't believe what they're saying because they would know that I'm town
maybe in singleball but even in singleball you can legit hunt the sk.

but this is MB scum are hunting each other.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Because his logic is so completely stupid that even he wouldn't buy into it as scum.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 995, Stormblade wrote:
In post 992, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Nahdia what about those quotes were bad?

he feels luna is not scumreading him legitly but is voting him

luna said that she is voting him becuase she didn't like expe's push

what do you think about that?

~Ice
They're reactions and they're bad omg. At some point this becomes a debate on rhetoric. If you read those quotes and you don't see scum, then we just don't agree on what scumtells are at a baseline level and I'm not gonna have that debate. The bottom line is he's handwavey and trying to excuse himself which is total crap.

-Nahdia
So what would be a town response to the wagon on me? To excuse yourself is, like, the point of what you're supposed to do as either alignment.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1001, No Retreat wrote:
In post 998, Expedience wrote:Yes, scum don't believe what they're saying because they would know that I'm town
maybe in singleball but even in singleball you can legit hunt the sk.

but this is MB scum are hunting each other.
I forgot that it was multiball. (because I'm town)

Maybe they are scum then. But I don't really feel it.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1003, Expedience wrote:
In post 995, Stormblade wrote:
In post 992, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Nahdia what about those quotes were bad?

he feels luna is not scumreading him legitly but is voting him

luna said that she is voting him becuase she didn't like expe's push

what do you think about that?

~Ice
They're reactions and they're bad omg. At some point this becomes a debate on rhetoric. If you read those quotes and you don't see scum, then we just don't agree on what scumtells are at a baseline level and I'm not gonna have that debate. The bottom line is he's handwavey and trying to excuse himself which is total crap.

-Nahdia
So what would be a town response to the wagon on me? To excuse yourself is, like, the point of what you're supposed to do as either alignment.
Acknowledge the reads and make a case as to why they're disingenuous or they're fair. Being scumread is one of the best perspectives from which to make an alignment read on a slot. On this point, the one thing I've liked from your slot is that you have seemed to try to sort Luna, but ONLY Luna. And your read on them seems to be total crap anyway, and maybe that's confbias from me but to me it just looks like you're trying to latch on to your very early read you made based on Luna's first damn post which you called "scumposting" and just run with that. When
I
scumread you, rather than actually analyzing it and trying to figure out if I was scum or town for pushing you (which you have only JUST done after all this time) your response was "o lol it was 3am when i made those scummy posts also they were jokes i just wanted to be annoying xD" :facepalm:

-Nahdia
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Expedience »

You're just making stuff up now. I've given reads on most other players.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 581, Expedience wrote:Nahdia would it change anything if I wrote those posts at 3am in my timezone.
im not gonna do that annoying thing where i copy paste this quote 50 times in one post but GOD DO I WANT TO

-Nahdia
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:53 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

I'm trying to see if its conf biased Nahdia or just a scum one cuase what is she pushing and the way she is doing is not healthy and pure.

and I give a slight scumread to expe finially - based on all the stuff happened recently. I don't like the way he started to townread nahdia feels like apeasing and his recent comment about why he is town is weird. just a slight scumread though. I need to discuss this with fire.

~Ice
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1002, dramonic wrote:Because his logic is so completely stupid that even he wouldn't buy into it as scum.
What logic is stupid?

Of course I wouldn't buy into it as scum, unless I was bussing or something. This doesn't make sense.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1007, Stormblade wrote:
In post 581, Expedience wrote:Nahdia would it change anything if I wrote those posts at 3am in my timezone.
im not gonna do that annoying thing where i copy paste this quote 50 times in one post but GOD DO I WANT TO

-Nahdia
Sure, you could do that instead of responding to me when I point out glaring holes in your arguments.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Stormblade »

NERPZJIOIOEMJFIFSKSOQSRFF IT WAS A DIRECT RESPONS

-Nahdia
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:09 am

Post by rb »

@everyone who is calling Expedience Town: Wtf are you seeing in him that's Town?

He doesn't provide reasons for anything he does, he barely responds to questions, he doesn't do anything that I can even perceive as pro-town.

I need an adult to highlight a bunch of his posts and show me why they're town motivated. Explain it to me like I'm real dumb, I don't care - just show me how and why you could possibly read Exped as Town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

@rb sorry I missed your question before was looking at different things this am and saw it.

All of the posts with percentages at the start of the game don't give any real content or where you stand. The reasoning is that if you have 50 events all at 2% that doesn't actually say what you think as one of these things must be true. it doesn't tell me what YOU think.

However your recent posts are doing a better job at that so you can go in my null reads for now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 979, Stormblade wrote:
GLADIATE: EXPEDIENCE

-Nahdia
*cheers* If this is real Halle-freaking-lullah
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 965, Stormblade wrote:as soon as i cut off my catchup post there's this
In post 863, Expedience wrote: shows that Luna Fox isn't really scumreading me, only deliberately OMGUSing. This is true because she is consciously aware of her OMGUS.
jesus. titus PLEASE explain to me in what fucking world this is town because i dont think i live in it.

-Nahdia
Nadhia I asked a billion times last night (Cali time) and Titus said "all of them"

But apparently I am an idiot and she must teach me how to read people better. I am still waiting on that explanation.

Titus/Song/Exp yo.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

The But line is sarcastic FYI ^ I do not believe myself to be an idiot.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 963, Almost50 wrote:
In post 945, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:hi almost

what do you think about WT scumread on Nahdia?

~Ice
I have no read on WT (I'm assuming it's bc LQ is doing all the work so far), but I already am leaning town on Nahdia (but as I said, I can't fully trust her so I need ABR to talk to me before I bank on it. EP is unfortunately a mystery to me, as I genuinely did read him as scum in SS. I wasn't BS'ing there!)
This is sketchy. You said a few posts up you do a read based on the collective slot.
But then you have no read on WT because you think one slot is doing the work.

Which is it Almost50?

FoS Almost50
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:47 am

talk with me about it.

I have a persona that won't let me see you scum reading me specially for others behavior.

I'm not scum . if their reactions were scum talk about them to me to let me see it. your just shit showing at this point.

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:49 am

In post 875, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 864, MathBlade wrote:
In post 161, Expedience wrote:FA your appeal to emotion actually kind of got through to me even though I probably shouldn't let it, so I'll just leave you alone for now.
This post here made me suspicious of you and FA like Expedience invented a reason to get off your wagon. Rather than push him for getting off your wagon for a shitty read you just said something like call it whatever you want. If I felt a player was hypocritical and then did ate to me I would not just "let that shit go."

Post 76 also indicates a potential three way between Titus/Song/FA because Titus says hello town and then Expedience backs it up with a wishy washy response there and it seems like almost no interaction between Titus and Expedience.

Furthermore indicated in post 532 looks like a simple vote color quip but if that is all it was why no Unvote? This makes no sense to me as a quip and instead was potentially a way to bolster Titus/House bullshit.

Between that and the Titus townread drama of FA between Titus and House and Song's recent post with FA I think there is more than enough that hints at potential coalignment.
yeah I don't fucking care about expe, he jumped on me for shit , he gt of me for shit. If I was 6 months younger I was confbiased on him right now. I'm done being that kindda person.

again as I said titus does that on different people in all her games spescially when she is town. when someone says titus I remember moonlogic and town block worlds. I don't have any problem with she townreading me like that- beside the fact she explained it with a meta which was wrong and I talked about it with her. anyway she is correct about me so whatever. where did expe backed it up ? your reffering to his stopping scumreading me?

and i don't get the rest of your posts. I felt the house/Titus argument were about when she called me town (about what cooment) and all I saw was them misunderstanding each other.

anyway I'm not in a scum group so there is that. you need to evaluate this baseless read.

~Ice
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 928, Wayward Thinker wrote:off the top of my head:

Nosferatu is still a light scum read.

Thinking Mathblade could be Scum as well.

Kinda like Titus as Town with their later content.

There was a post by Copper the pinged me, but forgot what it was.

Don't know about your slot yet.

Heartless is prolly Town, even though I don't like the "meh" vote they placed on us.

Don't know about C+A.

Still like No Result or whatever their name is for Town.

Don't like Salt Squads push on me.

The rest I'm just not sure of at all.
You got reasons behind your shade or are you just a beach umbrella moving with the wind?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:55 am

Post by rb »

How do we know if the Gladiate is real?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:55 am

In post 1021, rb wrote:How do we know if the Gladiate is real?
mod will announce it in his next vc
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:56 am

rb is not aligned in the same faction nahdia is; if their scum.

these stuff will be helpful later keep noting them.

~Ice
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 923, rb wrote:
In post 918, Wayward Thinker wrote:Spelling, formatting, grammar and whatever other errors that makes sense is NOT AI. It should be apparent that they very well may be tired given the time of night it was for them.
I'm actually getting legit annoyed now.

You just repeated what I already fucking said: that I can understand if people have a lapse in spelling/formatting/grammar then that makes sense and isn't something to worry about. The point is that outright scummy things aren't excused by, "I'm tired." I literally fucking said word for word:

"Spelling, formatting, grammar or whatever other errors make sense. Outright saying scummy things isn't excusable by "I'm tired :("

Spelling, formatting, grammar or whatever other errors make sense.

Spelling, formatting, grammar or whatever other errors make sense.

And then the thing you come and attack me for is that I'm apparently taking spelling, formatting and grammar as being AI? Fuck off. If you actually turn out to be Town right now, I'm outright blacklisting you and refusing to play any further games with you because this is so fucking dumb that my brain literally hurts.
In post 910, Heartless wrote:i'll leave the vote here
VOTE: wayward thinker

the entrance was really wishy-washy around the region and most of the stuff around there is safe and setup specy. suzune leaning on rb for the whole "percentages" thing which i never read as SUPER SRS anyway is also meh and nothing awesome's come out of that slot so ... plop
Why are you voting WT over Expedience TTH? What makes them more scummy?

--@rb -- We don't until mastin does or doesn't respond to it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”