Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1693, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:oh and treat luna like a mason claimer

your really shit to vote her after all this

~Ice
Are you talking to me? What are you trying to say
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Expedience »

No you're talking about dramonic nevermind.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:08 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

K sure

just going to play more dota games instead of posting I guess

I'm not the top poster of the game as it stands , luna has more so there is that

about my vote I'm ok with voting kuroi or C+A as day proceeds. just want an ensuransce from storm heads to make me feel better about them.

~Ice
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:09 am

Post by copper223 »

I am phone posting abroad and would appreciate it if we could try to post 2/3 times a day unless you feel you are really getting sonething done.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:10 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1701, Expedience wrote:No you're talking about dramonic nevermind.
I'm definitely not the one going around with a Luna vote, so nope?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:10 am

really sorry if you feel that way

I signed up to play so my post count won't just shatter.

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:11 am

In post 1704, dramonic wrote:
In post 1701, Expedience wrote:No you're talking about dramonic nevermind.
I'm definitely not the one going around with a Luna vote, so nope?
that was a general thought process. I'm not even sure if anyone is voteing her yet.

~Ice
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:14 am

Post by copper223 »

Expe said something that makes me think he is toen btw, so a look at his wagon is in order.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1703, copper223 wrote:I am phone posting abroad and would appreciate it if we could try to post 2/3 times a day unless you feel you are really getting sonething done.

Do you want every post as a picture? I'm doing the best I can while still rallying the troops and fighting bullshit. I'm like 4-5 on activity overview.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:16 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1692, Expedience wrote:Is this a reference to you slipping your faction in your neighborhood?
Everyone in the neighborhood knows that we're all either the same faction, but there might be scum in it (i read this part late), what i slipped in was my ROLE.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Luna Fox »

And no Titus, Molla's not on it, but i dont know if there might be ppl of the same race as me that aren't part of the neighborhood.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1583, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 1549, MathBlade wrote:I have been scumreading you for your association with Titus and Song as well. I see nothing so far in my catchup that stops that theory and the fact you are switching off of her when they never answered my question about finding a specific post why you are town is telling.
And these reasons to do pre-flip are almost never good, and they aren't good in your case either.
In contrast multiball is one of the reasons you do preflip associatives as it helps with three things especially in a game this large

1) it forces people to think about WHY events occurred. The majority of people focus on the "last" thing as cause when this is not always the case.
2) In a game of multiball seeing someone react about being linked with someone can be a huge tell of either alignment.
3) It forces people to get out of dropping "X is scum" "y is scum" blanket statements and provide reasons. Something this game sorely lacks.

Like for example you scum read me without any reason other than "I don't like how you read people". That is garbage.

If anyone has a scumread on someone else they should do more than "X is scum". Reasons are like air. We need them to survive and think properly.

See here is an example: 1407 is horrible because in a D1 large we should have no babies. At best maybe a foot of some strong town reads. If you are using PoE as a reason in a D1 large with multiball then you are either doing associatives which you claim to "hate" or you got caught with your pants down sans reason.

I need more votes.

VOTE: Wayward Thinker
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:19 am

Post by copper223 »

@Titus
If you are already doing your best that post us not for you, the fact remains that the thread is too fast growing for multiple players to keep up with so some care in posting would likely improve reads and therefore odds of winning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1710, Luna Fox wrote:And no Titus, Molla's not on it, but i dont know if there might be ppl of the same race as me that aren't part of the neighborhood.
Then why do you think the hood is yellow foxes or scum?

I am very suspicious of Molla now. I don't like the idea of Yellow foxes and purple flying monkeys.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1548, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1545, Expedience wrote:
In post 1542, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1540, Expedience wrote:Maybe I was wrong about Titus idk.
This needs to be lynched. Now. Catching up in progress starting from end working back.

If you struggle with a read share thoughts do something...just "idk" is at best filler and at worst scum trying to look authentic versus be authentic.
I'm doubting my previous scumread on Titus because of her recent posts, and I would think that was obvious if you made even the most cursory attempt to understand what I was trying to say.

You seriously opened the thread, saw a post saying "idk", and then immediately became certain that this person needed to be lynched?
Yes because either you know and are faking it or you are scum and you should be saying something like "I think my Titus scumread is no longer accurate" the latter is just waffle central. This isn't Waffle House.
"you're scum or you're scum" ???
In post 1549, MathBlade wrote:I have been scumreading you for your association with Titus and Song as well. I see nothing so far in my catchup that stops that theory and the fact you are switching off of her when they never answered my question about finding a specific post why you are town is telling.
you seem pretty confbiased

might wanna take a step back
In post 1552, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1303, BBmolla wrote:Titus is just scum
I agree with this thought. But you need reasons.

FoS BBMolla
._.
In post 1620, Cane + Able wrote:I don't get the townreads on Titus.

If this was town!Titus, she's be vote parked on me, yelling and screaming at people to vote me and refuse to compromise.

But then, I also think she'd have responded to my reach out, which she promptly ignored.

She's scum hunting? Of course she is. It's quite probably multiball

Doesn't change the fact she's scum.

Why does nobody else see that?

I can't see Town!Titus compromising once she has her sights set on scum. CERTAINLY not this far from deadline, at any rate.

Where is town!tunnel!Titus?
I guess

I don't know
In post 1657, Salt Squad wrote:Ok so ABR is nonhuman so he can't be cutled and is using the cults as an excuse to not scum hunt.
Never unvoting this slot. ABR used equally stupid stuff to not scum hunt in cyberpunk.

~Bee
:shifty: :shifty:
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1712, copper223 wrote:@Titus
If you are already doing your best that post us not for you, the fact remains that the thread is too fast growing for multiple players to keep up with so some care in posting would likely improve reads and therefore odds of winning.
Understood, but people are having trouble keeping up due to 28 players. I have about 1/10-15 posts, which is not bad. There's just so many players. Modding a 27 player game myself, people getting overwhelmed is par for the course. I do what I can, but there's no way even deleting all my posts would put a dent here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:24 am

Math make a case against me or shut up

Its really annoying to see someone dirting shit without following it up

and why is tutus scum I can't read here here

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:27 am

My current scumreads are WT , kuroi (a bit) , C+A (under construction)

the nulls i wanna sort fast : Almost 50 , cephir , shadow storm (you may count them very little tiny scum reads)

I won't unvote storm before I see something heart warming from ABR.

~Ice
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, There are reasons. You're just ignoring them. Kuroi has terribad survivalistic posting and you're not even engaging that. You haven't engaged Cane and Able. Cane and Able seems awfully interested I splitting hairs on kuroi's behalf. There's yellow monkeys and purple flying monsters you're ignoring. You've also ignored A50, and Heartless, and Dram, and Cephrir.

@LQ, I am going with you town solely because the shiftiness of votes placed on you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1713, Titus wrote:Then why do you think the hood is yellow foxes or scum?
That part was mod confirmation. My issue was that there was a lot of other info and i kinda skimmed it and didnt realize one of the point was "There might be scum here"
Also i will probably say nothing else regarding the neighborhood as more information might be anti town to out (or if not, at least anti-whatever-town-faction-i-win-with). At the very least during this day phase, unless it becomes relevant (it leads to a probs scum)
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:28 am

I feel expe might be scum in another faction of the potential scums I said

He just feel a bit forced in his reads and backtracky but definitly not bussying becuase of the way he posts.

wt+expe is a possibilty though

~Ice
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

@1714 -- I was trying to get into Expedience world and why they would do such a thing. I look at reasons why people post what they do and I reached that conclusion.

Why would I step back? No one has provided a reason there isn't a link. No one has provided a good reason to town read Expedience. Oh pretty please don't pressure the people you think are scum has less weight than damn tissue paper.

not sure what ._. is
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1717, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:My current scumreads are WT , kuroi (a bit) , C+A (under construction)

the nulls i wanna sort fast : Almost 50 , cephir , shadow storm (you may count them very little tiny scum reads)

I won't unvote storm before I see something heart warming from ABR.

~Ice
Join me on Kuroi. Creating dueling wagons is good and a win win for both of us. With a plurality lynch, we an force people to decide between the two and create a paper trail.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1716, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Math make a case against me or shut up

Its really annoying to see someone dirting shit without following it up

and why is tutus scum I can't read here here

~Ice
I already did and I am out the door to work. Saying something doesn't exist doesn't mean it is not there. The associatives between you and Titus and Expedience are real as fuck.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:31 am

In post 1721, MathBlade wrote:@1714 -- I was trying to get into Expedience world and why they would do such a thing. I look at reasons why people post what they do and I reached that conclusion.

Why would I step back? No one has provided a reason there isn't a link. No one has provided a good reason to town read Expedience. Oh pretty please don't pressure the people you think are scum has less weight than damn tissue paper.

not sure what ._. is
I tried to talk with you about your associative tells your accusing me to be scum based on other people

You completely ignored my try for engaging with you after that. I even quoted myself there.

~Ice

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”