Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1719, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1713, Titus wrote:Then why do you think the hood is yellow foxes or scum?
That part was mod confirmation. My issue was that there was a lot of other info and i kinda skimmed it and didnt realize one of the point was "There might be scum here"
Also i will probably say nothing else regarding the neighborhood as more information might be anti town to out (or if not, at least anti-whatever-town-faction-i-win-with). At the very least during this day phase, unless it becomes relevant (it leads to a probs scum)
Ok, but if I scumread someone for having excessive knowledge that game from the hood, you'll need to tell me that's a poacher's scumread. i judge people by what they should and should not know and how they reach conclusions.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:32 am

Post by rb »

@Dramonic: am I incorrect in saying that your read of Exped as Town is that he's 2dumb4scum? But why is he terrible town as opposed to terrible scum?

@Exped + Wayward: why are you buddying each other so hard? How could your townreads of each other be THAT strong?

Does anyone else feel like at least one of these slots has to be scum?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Expedience »

VOTE: KurioXHF
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:33 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

No you didn't math blade

I answered the shitty response of yours about how someone awfully scumreaded me and went back and who someone townreaded me out of nowhere

what about those stuff make me scum cuase I'm not. so I see you pretty much confbiased based on an empty logic that your not engaging me about

~Ice
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1725, Cephrir wrote:yeah i mean its not like theres a shortage of things to engage me about

i feel like the invisible man/warthog over here

pedit: omg posts this was a response to 1718
You should vote Kuroi if town or defend him.

Hey engagement.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:34 am

In post 1727, rb wrote:@Exped + Wayward: why are you buddying each other so hard? How could your townreads of each other be THAT strong?
exped had that townread on WT in page 3

never explained though

~Ice
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1721, MathBlade wrote:Why would I step back? No one has provided a reason there isn't a link. No one has provided a good reason to town read Expedience. Oh pretty please don't pressure the people you think are scum has less weight than damn tissue paper.

not sure what ._. is
It just doesn't seem like you're even considering other angles.

For me, Expedience has been a major mixed bag. For every godawful nothing post there's a post with town-sounding genuineness and logic that while maybe not the most sound i can buy as actually coming from a real place.

consider it an expression of surprise & concern
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:34 am

In post 1722, Titus wrote:Join me on Kuroi. Creating dueling wagons is good and a win win for both of us. With a plurality lynch, we an force people to decide between the two and create a paper trail.
I just want abr posting

is that so much to ask?

~Ice
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Cephrir »

also i really think you should refrain from trying to call the/a team. No one is good enough to do this.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1730, Titus wrote:
In post 1725, Cephrir wrote:yeah i mean its not like theres a shortage of things to engage me about

i feel like the invisible man/warthog over here

pedit: omg posts this was a response to 1718
You should vote Kuroi if town or defend him.

Hey engagement.
i've been thinking about voting him actually

i'm certainly not going to defend him
Bartleby the Scrivener
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1718, Titus wrote:@Math, There are reasons. You're just ignoring them. Kuroi has terribad survivalistic posting and you're not even engaging that. You haven't engaged Cane and Able. Cane and Able seems awfully interested I splitting hairs on kuroi's behalf. There's yellow monkeys and purple flying monsters you're ignoring. You've also ignored A50, and Heartless, and Dram, and Cephrir.

@LQ, I am going with you town solely because the shiftiness of votes placed on you.
I am not ignoring things. I have spent nearly every waking hour of free time on this game.

1) Posted town read on C+A already. If you are going on I haven't engaged every damn player that counts for a lot of people.

2) C+A seems to be splitting hairs everywhere very protown. I am not going to post a post after every post reacting to that post. That would be insanity.

3) I am ignoring claims because that is what they are. I have a town read on Luna and so the less attention we talk about claims and the more we talk about reads the better.

4) Ignored A50 again load of shit look at my ISO.
Heartless posted town read on.
Dram -- Null read.
Cephrir is a town read and not ignoring.

Just stawp. This post is Terribad :(
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:38 am

Post by rb »

Titus is grilling Ice and Fire for posting too much but is seemingly unhappy with MathBlades' level of activity?

????????
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:39 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1727, rb wrote:@Dramonic: am I incorrect in saying that your read of Exped as Town is that he's 2dumb4scum? But why is he terrible town as opposed to terrible scum?

@Exped + Wayward: why are you buddying each other so hard? How could your townreads of each other be THAT strong?

Does anyone else feel like at least one of these slots has to be scum?
Terrible town and terrible scum have different approach and motives. hes buying into his own delusion.
But yes I agree with WT scum
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1733, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 1722, Titus wrote:Join me on Kuroi. Creating dueling wagons is good and a win win for both of us. With a plurality lynch, we an force people to decide between the two and create a paper trail.
I just want abr posting

is that so much to ask?

~Ice
If he doesn't post on Day 2, he doesn't live to see Day 3. I like the ABR vacation for a bit, and it's not completely in left field given what I learned from him in Cyberpunk. Could he be scum dodging? Of course. But if he thinks he's getting away with that for long, he's got another thing coming.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:40 am

Post by rb »

I really wanna believe Dram is town right now. If you're scum I'll never 5give you.
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Tim »

In post 1709, Luna Fox wrote:Everyone in the neighborhood knows that we're all either the same faction, but there might be scum in it (i read this part late), what i slipped in was my ROLE.
Your faction is synonymous with your wincon. To clarify, did you mean that either everyone in your hood has the same exact wincon (part of the same faction) which is clearly not an individual humans one, or else members will have a different wincon that is necessarily a scum one?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

i know ive said this several times already, but the flying monkeys issue really doesn't seem protown to discuss

a) if someone has scumclaimed, a few flips will make that clear
b) we're giving more and more cult targets every time we do it. tim was overreacting early on but it's becoming a serious issue now
c) the scum probably know more about it than we do so we're just going to kill ourselves over it
Bartleby the Scrivener
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1737, rb wrote:Titus is grilling Ice and Fire for posting too much but is seemingly unhappy with MathBlades' level of activity?

????????
I am unhappy with Mathblade being totally antitown/scum this game. Sorry I didn't specify it to your liking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:41 am

Post by rb »

Everyone pls stfu about wincons and factions.

p-edit: ok Titus that's different.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1732, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1721, MathBlade wrote:Why would I step back? No one has provided a reason there isn't a link. No one has provided a good reason to town read Expedience. Oh pretty please don't pressure the people you think are scum has less weight than damn tissue paper.

not sure what ._. is
It just doesn't seem like you're even considering other angles.

For me, Expedience has been a major mixed bag. For every godawful nothing post there's a post with town-sounding genuineness and logic that while maybe not the most sound i can buy as actually coming from a real place.

consider it an expression of surprise & concern
Perception is a bitch. I have reads I pressure them. If they don't do anything useful and just drop votes like 1728 I see no reason to change course. Find scum. Pressure them to validate scum read. If nothing townie comes up keep pressuring.

I have to go to work but Expedience and Wayward Thinking's posts are both terribad.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1739, Titus wrote:
I just want abr posting

is that so much to ask?

~Ice
If he doesn't post on Day 2, he doesn't live to see Day 3. I like the ABR vacation for a bit, and it's not completely in left field given what I learned from him in Cyberpunk. Could he be scum dodging? Of course. But if he thinks he's getting away with that for long, he's got another thing coming.
i dont know why everyone has such high expectations of ABR

clearly others have seen play from him that i havent but ive played with him 3? times in the last couple years and i believe he's been lurky mislynchbait all three times
Bartleby the Scrivener
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:44 am

I just want abr posting

is that so much to ask?

~Ice
you promised

errant hydra phrased readlist is also somehow warm. still abr might have been strongly scumslipped there so don't let it go

what is the VC like?

~Ice
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1744, rb wrote:Everyone pls stfu about wincons and factions.

p-edit: ok Titus that's different.
No it isn't RB. She just labeled it differently. In 28 player multiball there is no way I can Do everything Titus asks. I would have to quit my day job and then work on this 7 hours a day and I plan to have fun. Out the door now.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:44 am

In post 1746, Cephrir wrote:
I just want abr posting

is that so much to ask?

~Ice
i dont know why everyone has such high expectations of ABR

clearly others have seen play from him that i havent but ive played with him 3? times in the last couple years and i believe he's been lurky mislynchbait all three times
he just ignore the game when he is scum

he has the ability to buss as scum though

thats all of his scum game

~Ice

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”