rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:45 am

Post by rb »

I actually like MathBlade's explanation of his approach. If he follows through and consistently plays by the example he's setting then I don't see a problem with it.

p-edit: I've actually forgotten exactly what Titus was telling you to do, re-reading now.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1741, Tim wrote:
In post 1709, Luna Fox wrote:Everyone in the neighborhood knows that we're all either the same faction, but there might be scum in it (i read this part late), what i slipped in was my ROLE.
Your faction is synonymous with your wincon. To clarify, did you mean that either everyone in your hood has the same exact wincon (part of the same faction) which is clearly not an individual humans one, or else members will have a different wincon that is necessarily a scum one?
I'd answer this, but i think my posts already give enough of an explanation on the matter.
This isn't because i want to be dodgy, but even tho my race wins with town, we do indeed need at least 1 alive, and more information on the matter might endanger that.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

@rb mathblade is a they
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

keep ignoring me mathblade

your awsome at that. not going to get away with this

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 am

keep ignoring me mathblade

your awsome at that. not going to get away with this

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 am

In post 1752, Cephrir wrote:@rb mathblade is a they
its a she
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Anyway, please dont ask me more about race and wincon information, you can probably find all the answers by reading my ISO, i'd be happily engage on reads and everything else however.
For instance, im curious as to those that saw my post why arent you voting Storm.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1727, rb wrote:@Exped + Wayward: why are you buddying each other so hard? How could your townreads of each other be THAT strong?
I'm townreading him kind of strongly I guess. You can't ask "why are you buddying him", because that implies that i'm scum.

This is going to sound bad because I can see you're seeing us as partners or something, because this is honestly similar to what I would say if I was scum with him, but I was actually just trying to look at LicketyQuickety's meta earlier today in search of some certainty because he seemed like the type of player with a strange style. And I came to the conclusion that the majority of the things he did that you might notice from reading his posts were NAI but he was more awkward, less confident, less pushy as scum. And some of the posts like (bottom of the post) and seem especially town.

I considered making a post about it but I didn't want to because it would seem like I was defending him way too hard, so it is perceptive of you to ask this. I don't even want to post this really.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1756, Luna Fox wrote:For instance, im curious as to those that saw my post why arent you voting Storm.
This isn't a "hey they are scum and i think you're defending them" kinda question, this is a "I rather be wrong about Storm and find that out earlier rather than later" kind of question.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

@Cephrir, look at the Varsoon game that ended and Saga.

There's two ABRs. The one that feels like he is in control, and the one that sits on the sidelines. Scum ABR is generally not assertive (Cyberpunk was an exception due to his hydra partner). ABR cannot assert dominance in a 28 player game. While his lurkiness is not to be excused, it is not AI either.

@Ice, i shouldn't see 3 posts from you while I type 1. In one post, please detail how ABR might have slipped.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1755, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 1752, Cephrir wrote:@rb mathblade is a they
its a she
They have recently adopted wanting to be called they. I will slip up, but my sibling is a they.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:50 am

Post by rb »

Shit sorry Math. I'm terrible with this pronoun stuff.
@Math, There are reasons. You're just ignoring them. Kuroi has terribad survivalistic posting and you're not even engaging that. You haven't engaged Cane and Able. Cane and Able seems awfully interested I splitting hairs on kuroi's behalf. There's yellow monkeys and purple flying monsters you're ignoring. You've also ignored A50, and Heartless, and Dram, and Cephrir.
Okay on re-reading titus I again don't like this and her explanation that she's finding MathBlade anti-town doesn't sit with me.

Lists 5 people that MathBlade isn't engaging. There's probably 10 people (more) I haven't engaged, why not throw that at me? Or anyone else who hasn't engaged 5 or more people? I haven't spoken to Kuroi either, why not come at me? Why is Math's lack of engagement more significant than anyone else's?

What thing are you seeing Titus that makes Math more important, because your response to me implies that it's more than just his lack of engagement of others but you're not showing that. Show that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Titus »

@RB, Are you crowing you have 3-4 scumreads while ignoring major events? Nope. It's not an obligation for every player to interact with everyone else. Selective reading/pushing is Antitown or scummy. This is our first interaction I believe because the percentage quirk thing is a personality tell. Ignoring half the game to tunnel is NOT a personality tell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1756, Luna Fox wrote:Anyway, please dont ask me more about race and wincon information, you can probably find all the answers by reading my ISO, i'd be happily engage on reads and everything else however.
For instance, im curious as to those that saw my post why arent you voting Storm.
i'm conflicted and acknowledge the possibility that ABR is just not paying attention but it's damaging my townread on them
Bartleby the Scrivener
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

Oh forgot part of the question

Math is not engaging

Kuroi
Cane and Able
Cephrir
Heartless
Dram
Almost50
Luna

That's off the top of my head
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:54 am

@titus then type faster
In post 1573, Stormblade wrote:I'm not going to get invested early in this game because if I do, I will lead the town and drive a lynch on cult, and then probably get recruited into that same cult the very night after I lynched them. That's my luck. Another reason is that it takes 15 to lynch and we are so far off from that. Another reason is there are too many players and I can't keep track until this number dwindles down.

Albert
In post 1646, Stormblade wrote: Luna Fox
hi mason buddy
In post 1653, Luna Fox wrote:Well since it's come to this i'll just flat out mention that.

1) i'm in a NEIGHBORHOOD with other players, who are either the same race as me or are scum.
2) This also goes along the lines with ABR shouldn't be paranoid about cults.
3) ABR has also been pretty silent in the neighborhood.

Ergo my scumread on Storm.

these three quotes sums it up , abr won't be afraid of 15 votes to lynch , thats not his persona as well.

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:55 am

Post by rb »

In post 1757, Expedience wrote:
In post 1727, rb wrote:@Exped + Wayward: why are you buddying each other so hard? How could your townreads of each other be THAT strong?
I'm townreading him kind of strongly I guess. You can't ask "why are you buddying him", because that implies that i'm scum.
You're right, it does imply that you're scum. I'm not sorry.
Expedience wrote:This is going to sound bad because I can see you're seeing us as partners or something, because this is honestly similar to what I would say if I was scum with him, but I was actually just trying to look at LicketyQuickety's meta earlier today in search of some certainty because he seemed like the type of player with a strange style. And I came to the conclusion that the majority of the things he did that you might notice from reading his posts were NAI but he was more awkward, less confident, less pushy as scum. And some of the posts like (bottom of the post) and seem especially town.
I'm seeing one of you as scum. If you're both Town my head will probably explode. One of you is buddying the other.

Also the certainty with which you speak of your townread doesn't just sound like you plunged some of his meta, because that's not what would give you this absurdly strong town-read. Doesn't make sense.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:55 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1740, rb wrote:I really wanna believe Dram is town right now. If you're scum I'll never 5give you.
close your eyes and let's do trust falls. ;)
In post 1742, Cephrir wrote:i know ive said this several times already, but the flying monkeys issue really doesn't seem protown to discuss

a) if someone has scumclaimed, a few flips will make that clear
b) we're giving more and more cult targets every time we do it. tim was overreacting early on but it's becoming a serious issue now
c) the scum probably know more about it than we do so we're just going to kill ourselves over it
this
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1764, Titus wrote:Oh forgot part of the question

Math is not engaging

Kuroi
Cane and Able
Cephrir
Heartless
Dram
Almost50
Luna

That's off the top of my head
she's been engaging me a little like just now.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Tim »

In post 629, Wayward Thinker wrote:We think we will go with a vote on rb for now.
VOTE: RB

This vote is placed for a twofold reason. The first is the constant on the percentages. Planning ahead and running the numbers pings me as scummy
The second is the general sheeping of opinions.

~Suz

p-edit, goodness gracious everyone is posting so fast.
In post 1434, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 1161, KuroiXHF wrote: VOTE: TWIE

You need to die if you can't think for yourself.
In post 1198, KuroiXHF wrote:You can read me however you like, but don't call it a bad vote when it's not, considering the early stage of day one.
It clearly is a bad vote cuz your reason sucks.
In post 1341, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1326, Luna Fox wrote:
Vote: Almost

I'll sheep that.
God damn it. Stop sheeping and start thinking.
Why is sheeping such a bad thing? Do you think Almost is Town?

VOTE: KuroiXHF
Uh-Huh.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:56 am

If they think their masons legitly they know their not all huans aligned with humans so abr wouldn't be afraid of being culted.

~Ice
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1765, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:@titus then type faster
In post 1573, Stormblade wrote:I'm not going to get invested early in this game because if I do, I will lead the town and drive a lynch on cult, and then probably get recruited into that same cult the very night after I lynched them. That's my luck. Another reason is that it takes 15 to lynch and we are so far off from that. Another reason is there are too many players and I can't keep track until this number dwindles down.

Albert
In post 1646, Stormblade wrote: Luna Fox
hi mason buddy
In post 1653, Luna Fox wrote:Well since it's come to this i'll just flat out mention that.

1) i'm in a NEIGHBORHOOD with other players, who are either the same race as me or are scum.
2) This also goes along the lines with ABR shouldn't be paranoid about cults.
3) ABR has also been pretty silent in the neighborhood.

Ergo my scumread on Storm.

these three quotes sums it up , abr won't be afraid of 15 votes to lynch , thats not his persona as well.

~Ice
This is plurality lynch too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I like Tim's #1769
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1770, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:If they think their masons legitly they know their not all huans aligned with humans so abr wouldn't be afraid of being culted.

~Ice
Or he was baiting a cult attempt from the dumb. No opinions lurker bait = high culting target
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1770, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:If they think their masons legitly they know their not all huans aligned with humans so abr wouldn't be afraid of being culted.

~Ice
I thought the reads were EP's not ABR's tho.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”