Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2039, Klingoncelt wrote:
V/LA until the 27th.

Trying to catch up now...
You can't V/LA for 2 weeks :lol:

Albert

<<< Actually, she can. As long as she's posting within that timeframe an average of once every three days or so with game content, then she's at acceptable levels of activity for a declared V/LA. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2094, dramonic wrote:WT's posts are full of ass-covering and preservation.
Also kuroi's fine and the people on that wagon are (for the most part) awful.

EDIT:

@Math: What makes me say Expe's mindset is town is that I've read his posts.
Town do plenty of naked votes.

@Nahdia: Please standby...

On WT's posts I agree.
That makes no sense at all. You are not given a list of players by the mod of who is town so you read them.
No they don't. Show me an example of one.

@Albert you had questions for me?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1002, dramonic wrote:Because his logic is so completely stupid that even he wouldn't buy into it as scum.
In post 1075, dramonic wrote:
In post 1012, rb wrote:@everyone who is calling Expedience Town: Wtf are you seeing in him that's Town?

He doesn't provide reasons for anything he does, he barely responds to questions, he doesn't do anything that I can even perceive as pro-town.
In post 1030, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1002, dramonic wrote:Because his logic is so completely stupid that even he wouldn't buy into it as scum.
I would buy that but on my only game with Exp he at least tried to read me and provided reasoning for his scumread on me "he didn't like my townhunting strategy coz he didnt understand it at the time", here he has provided no reasoning.
@Both: He's provided plenty of reasons. The fact those reasons are awful beyond belief doensn't mean they aren't there. They're beyond the point of no return, but they're there.
Don't break the spell it's
hilarious

EDIT: You're full of hate :(
In post 1250, dramonic wrote:It's disturbing that you guys can read these posts and think Expe's scum and not deranged town. You guys ableist or something?
Those are for Nahdia
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I was kind of hoping you'd actually quote some of HIS posts but... ok. I guess I see where you're coming from I just... idk. It's like the whole "so scummy it's town" bit? Like, you think he would be more thought out if he's scum I guess?

IDK :\

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 935, Almost50 wrote:
... KC claims to be able to read me, so I'll let her decide on whether we should be friends of foes here.
Right now I do believe we are friends. :good:
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1234, Cephrir wrote:yeah ok

VOTE: Almost50
In post 1919, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1893, Titus wrote:
In post 1890, Heartless wrote:
In post 1845, Luna Fox wrote:I'm trying to see if plurality lynch might be a factor here.
Honestly, if things come to that on Day 1 I'm replacing out of this game.
The thought of 22 days of this is nausea inducing.

Let's lynch Kuroi.

VOTE: Kuroi
In post 1220, Heartless wrote:VOTE: Almost50

I like this better than Wayward.
In post 1462, Heartless wrote:Image

VOTE: Kuroi

These are all preeeeeeeetty much naked votes.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2099, Heartless wrote:kuroi, which alignment do you prefer playing?
In general? Probably scum. I'm really not that great town, but I think it's because I'm less afraid to piss off people as town.

Why do you ask?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 2098, Titus wrote:@anti, that's my sole concern on this wagon. Why copper?
in retrospect, his entrance where he came after us and then how he backed off kinda gives me a smokescreen feel now

like... if ur gonna go balls deep and give a detail like "3 alarm bells" then why would you call the react test so soon? not to mention he sort of telegraphed it in his "dont prop them up" post

idk
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 2106, KuroiXHF wrote:
In general? Probably scum. I'm really not that great town, but I think it's because I'm less afraid to piss off people as town.

Why do you ask?
yep, from thumbing through a few of your completed games i can tell
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 950, Almost50 wrote:
In post 815, davesaz wrote:Actually, when I look back at Mathblade's earlier post, umm what's up with "grouping" people so early anyway?
Not liking this. We need to figure out who's who and whom they're aligned with. It's not like this is a simple "everyone plays for their own" kind of game.

Which brings me to this simple announcement:

- To ALL Humans (regardless of your origin, tribe and what not): Do NOT drop by (i.e. do not try to visit me).

Non-Humans are welcome to try though :wink:
here, kitty kitty kitty kitty :P
What about non-humans that might be friendly to humans, hmm?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 961, Wayward Thinker wrote:
It just seems like Exp is too "out there" to be Scum IMO. I have the same problem sometimes.
You two are on the same scumteam, aren't you?
-
MiniDeathStar
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 2105, dramonic wrote:These are all preeeeeeeetty much naked votes.
a50 wasn't even close to a naked vote. i called him scum for a few posts before then tth just happened to switch the vote over then.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2107, Heartless wrote:
In post 2098, Titus wrote:@anti, that's my sole concern on this wagon. Why copper?
in retrospect, his entrance where he came after us and then how he backed off kinda gives me a smokescreen feel now

like... if ur gonna go balls deep and give a detail like "3 alarm bells" then why would you call the react test so soon? not to mention he sort of telegraphed it in his "dont prop them up" post

idk
I'll have to look at copper in more detail. My biggest concern is that I don't remember anything that Copper has done. That gives him a we didn't playtest this feel rather than his town games.

If you went there, I wouldn't be angry as I am not townreading him, but we also have a very shiny wagon here.

I feel conflicted. I want to lead a wagon full of obvtown on obvscum. Yet, I'm ok with being just a member.

Please come back if it goes nowhere?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 777, Expedience wrote:
In post 768, MathBlade wrote:
In post 761, Titus wrote:@Math, You're confbiasing. You do that and you're very frequently wrong, regardless of alignment and you then scumread whoever disagrees.
How am I conf biasing here? I have suggested a theory of you three and potentially Nos on a different team.
Confirmation bias requires a history not just a suggestion when it was my catchup post.

Explain to me how Expedience is town. Because I do not see how me posting my catchup reads upon replace in confirms Expedience as town.
Titus is defending me indirectly and saying that Mathblade is confbiasing implies that she thinks that both Mathblade and I are town. Yet she has never stated this.
In post 784, Expedience wrote:Titus just got called out for indirectly defending me, and rather than make her stance more clear (since she could easily get away with saying that she was only slightly townreading me or just considering possibilities), she just doubles down on the read with terrible reasoning.
In post 859, Expedience wrote:
In post 838, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 829, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:someone explain why they felt the aggression and calling so many people scum is scummy
Because he's been calling me scum for no reason and i don't like that :(
If you're town and aware that you have weaknesses like this, then you shouldn't be voting me.

The emote is so out of place and leads to this interpretation.

This is scummy and shows a difference between stance and implied opinion.

In this way this post is a scumclaim but I don't have the right words to describe it... I feel like I did a bad job of explaining.
In post 932, Expedience wrote:
In post 824, davesaz wrote:Also @Expedience: uses the word "someone" but I haven't seen you call it out.
In post 927, RAM wrote:
In post 921, Wayward Thinker wrote:It has come to my attention that rb may have scum slipped.

He said the last time he played as Town was 2 months ago. His first game he played he was Town which was May 17th, about 2 months ago.
That is an incredibly weak point. Do you sincerely believe him talking about past games means he is scum here? I feel like it would have been far more contrived if he had said "last time I played as town (other than this game) was two months ago". Plus, it is arguable that using the words "the last time I did x" rather than "I haven't done x since" implies that THIS TIME x is the case. (Granted, I did not go reread those posts to see exactly what phrasing he used, I'm basing my interpretation off the exact phrasing you used to reference his comment)

Bad point is bad.

Cephrir, you quoted someone's list of reads(they had 3 town, and 1 scum) and you said you agreed with three of those reads, but did not specify which three. One of those town reads was on Expedience, and you later expressed positivity towards Nahdia's post attacking Expedience.

(Sorry, mobile, or I'd go back and get you the actual posts)

Anyways, just curious which three reads you agreed with from that post, and why you didn't specify it at the time...also curious about the nature of your enjoyment of that post by Nahdia. Did you agree with the Expedience read there? Or was there something else about it that you enjoyed?

Nahdia, when you wake up in the morning(and you specifically, not the other heads of your hydra), please explain this Expedience attack to me again, in a different fashion if at all possible. I don't really see the cause for the pressure on him (unless it's pressure for pressures sake, but that doesn't seem to be the case, a bunch of people appear to legitimately believe they're scum), and I'd like to understand this better. And since you started it, I feel hearing your reasoning in greater depth if at all possible would be most informative.

-Cerb

Pedit: well, it seems my first point was just addressed. Good.
"just curious", no dude you're quietly gathering evidence to paint him as scum and you're probably scum yourself.

VOTE: Luna Fox, I don't want to vote rb any more since he might be town.

Wayward Thinker is painfully town. Both of the largest wagons are trash and this is sad.
In post 938, Expedience wrote:
In post 935, Almost50 wrote:4- Luna is probably on my side (not completely sure though)
5- Titus is probably town too.
Possibly the most indirect townclaim I have ever seen.
In post 988, Expedience wrote:
In post 978, Stormblade wrote:NO IT'S NOT. It's not about disagreeing with you. It's about you having a scum mindset. I never see town accuse someone of "not really scumreading them". It's such a disgusting way of framing a scumread. You're both discrediting scumreads on yourself and mudslinging someone else in one post, someone who happens to be fairly town, on that note. It's ridiculous. Your posts read strongly to me like someone who knows they are scum is making them. You absolutely
reek
of scum motivation to me. I don't see the logic in your reads except in that you're trying to dismantle the wagon against you.

-Nahdia
Maybe if you repeat it enough times it'll become true.

I think it's a useful tell. It's not a way of framing a scumread, it's evidence to support a scumread. Luna Fox doesn't think that I'm scum but she's voting me, therefore she is scum.

Of course I'm going to "discredit my wagon" or whatever, I'm town. :neutral:

Is the gladiate real?

I guess you're town though.
Posts like these Nahdia

EDIT: Oh my FUCKING GOD

EDITx2: I don't have a problem with your vote tho so?
I'm a hoot
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Getting dinner and errands. Will see if I get a chance to come back to this tonight.
@dramonic -- Since you said that was for Nahdia I am assuming no Garcia?

Pedit: Most of those are not naked.

1234 is an agreement with a prior post.
1919 is after an ISO of posts mentioning their reads on Kuroi.
1220 again not naked. 1117 is where the support for it.
1462 is actually naked.

Downgrading my Heartless townread to a town lean.

Off to dinner now. May be back tonight maybe not.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 2108, Heartless wrote:

Why do you ask?
*elaborating: preference generally translates ----> effort

and, no offense, but so far this looks comparatively low effort to me
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Wayward Thinker »

In post 2110, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 961, Wayward Thinker wrote:
It just seems like Exp is too "out there" to be Scum IMO. I have the same problem sometimes.
You two are on the same scumteam, aren't you?
Nope, I'm not Scum. But just in case you think I am, I have never been that obvious as Scum to give a teammate such a strong town read. In short, I'm not stupid, I just know when a Town player is misunderstood because I've been there.
Hydra of LicketyQuickety and Suzune
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

It can be for you too, I just don't expect you to fix your read.

EDIT: Plot fallacy.
I'm a hoot
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

@dram can you give details on your Wt read and why he's self preserving? Also, can you talk about why the Kuroi wagon is shit?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2115, Heartless wrote:
In post 2108, Heartless wrote:

Why do you ask?
*elaborating: preference generally translates ----> effort

and, no offense, but so far this looks comparatively low effort to me
Admittedly, I'm learning that I have a hard time with games this quick-paced. Check my last Theme Park game. I died day one too.
<<< While it was probably harmless, removed the name of an ongoing game from this post. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Heartless »

that one's ongoing
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 2107, Heartless wrote:

This is very concerning, you received a bunch of unjustified town or leave alone reads so I had to tell them to stoo the prop. up, I explained why that shouldn't be a big deal even if it showed what I was up to cause you both can't control your dislike for scum that much, I should know, I badgered TTH in shaman for the whole game to get her out of her scum lurk mode with little success and I like to think I am a good motivator.

Now where is TTH and why are you putting out feelers for a copper wagon based on this stuff you likely know doesn't hold water are the questions in my mind, could be I called the test too early for real after all, you did tell me Aneninen was scum the last time after all.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

...Woops. My mistake. I shalt not say another word about it.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by davesaz »

@Dram, regarding 2113, can you give a sentence or two for each post saying why it's town?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Heartless »

if lld does not come in here and do shit i would not be opposed to lynching her
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much