Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Expedience »

I'm not sure what alignment Kurio is and his behavior generally seems unreadable to me, but I saw him get mislynched before so that's why I unvoted.
In post 1824, Titus wrote:
In post 1810, KuroiXHF wrote:First off, a three-person Hydra? I just realized this. Fucking what?

Strong Town:
Lean Town: Dramonic, Almost50, Cane and Able, Tim, ASOIAF, RAM, Expedience
Null/Unsorted: Klingoncelt, Titus, Nosferatu, Stormblade, davesaz, Copper, Lady L, RB, Goofball, BBMolla, Toogeloo, Franky
Lean Scum: Heartless, Salt Squad, No Retreat , Cephrir, TWIE
Strong Scum: Wayward Thinker, Luna

BTW, just realized I'm finally playing a game with my old pal, Nero. Hi Nero!

And yes, my list is really undeveloped. I'm aware.
Underdeveloped my ass

You have Luna as scum, C and A as strong town, me as null, no retreat as scum, heartless as scum and despite Math chainsawing the fuck for you, you forgot she exists

It's just garbage. Total garbage.
I dislike this post, it sounds over the top to me.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 2112, Titus wrote:
In post 2107, Heartless wrote:
In post 2098, Titus wrote:@anti, that's my sole concern on this wagon. Why copper?
in retrospect, his entrance where he came after us and then how he backed off kinda gives me a smokescreen feel now

like... if ur gonna go balls deep and give a detail like "3 alarm bells" then why would you call the react test so soon? not to mention he sort of telegraphed it in his "dont prop them up" post

idk
I'll have to look at copper in more detail. My biggest concern is that I don't remember anything that Copper has done. That gives him a we didn't playtest this feel rather than his town games.

If you went there, I wouldn't be angry as I am not townreading him, but we also have a very shiny wagon here.

I feel conflicted. I want to lead a wagon full of obvtown on obvscum. Yet, I'm ok with being just a member.

Please come back if it goes nowhere?
This is a pretty embarassing read if true.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 2124, Heartless wrote:if lld does not come in here and do shit i would not be opposed to lynching her
Same. After reading DGB's post I went and looked, and her entrance felt like scum trying to seem aggressive initially coming into the thread.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 2045, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1808, Titus wrote:
In post 1805, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 1803, Expedience wrote:rb, it's actually much more indicative of Wayward Thinker being the same alignment as me because if he's scum it doesn't make sense to townread his counterwagon unless I am also scum (which I'm not).
what does this even mean?

~Ice
It means in a scenario whether it's currently him or Expedience, WT could have jumped on Exp no problem. The fact WT did not suggests town. Or that they are buddies.
See this is an example of what I am talking about with "softball questions".

The stream of consciousness of that post seems to be that Expedience wrote it from a perspective of scum because Expedience said "Being the same alignment because if he's scum" should be "being the same alignment because if he's town" subconsciously he ends the post with "(which I'm not)" like he knows something is wrong there. Then Titus comes along the back end and posts incorrect logic. I am scum reading both WT and Expedience but they do not have to be on the same team. Nor is any of that indicative this early even if multiball.
Does not compute

I'm townreading a song of Ice and Fire, and I'm leaning scum on Titus but feeling conflicted about that.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2118, Titus wrote:@dram can you give details on your Wt read and why he's self preserving? Also, can you talk about why the Kuroi wagon is shit?
His stance are weak as fuck and he ovejustifies his plays.
Kuroi wagon has WT, you, Toog, Luna, and beeboy on it. It could hardly have more flashing red lights saying "bad wagon". And that's ignoring the fact that his play isn't scummy anyways.

@Dave: I've given reason for why those quotes are town literally one post earlier.

Heartless is steadily burning through their towncred.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 2121, copper223 wrote:This is very concerning, you received a bunch of unjustified town or leave alone reads so I had to tell them to stoo the prop. up, I explained why that shouldn't be a big deal even if it showed what I was up to cause you both can't control your dislike for scum that much, I should know, I badgered TTH in shaman for the whole game to get her out of her scum lurk mode with little success and I like to think I am a good motivator.

Now where is TTH and why are you putting out feelers for a copper wagon based on this stuff you likely know doesn't hold water are the questions in my mind, could be I called the test too early for real after all, you did tell me Aneninen was scum the last time after all.
havent kept track but tth has been making maybe like half the posts...? so yeah she's here...

if ur referring to something specific in jk9++ chances are i do not remember what it

another thing: what about the expedience wagon interested you?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Dram, without insulting me. Explain it to me as if I have no clue.

Setting aside WT, I like myself as town (duh), toog appears townie, Luna is likely town, beeboy has been good too. I see green lights. We're reading this game differently now. Like totally.

Like I can Se one thing that might appear self preservationy at the start, but LQ always asks me that and he has good follow up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2124, Heartless wrote:if lld does not come in here and do shit i would not be opposed to lynching her
Same.

I think a list of vig shots you me and dgb approve of is a good idea no?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

You're mistaking town for protown.

EDIT: no
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 629, Wayward Thinker wrote:We think we will go with a vote on rb for now.
VOTE: RB

This vote is placed for a twofold reason. The first is the constant on the percentages. Planning ahead and running the numbers pings me as scummy
The second is the general sheeping of opinions.

~Suz

p-edit, goodness gracious everyone is posting so fast.
In post 2116, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 2110, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 961, Wayward Thinker wrote:
It just seems like Exp is too "out there" to be Scum IMO. I have the same problem sometimes.
You two are on the same scumteam, aren't you?
Nope, I'm not Scum. But just in case you think I am, I have never been that obvious as Scum to give a teammate such a strong town read. In short, I'm not stupid, I just know when a Town player is misunderstood because I've been there.
These are probably the two scummiest posts in the game, and it's not even a close one.
I'm a hoot
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 2129, dramonic wrote:Heartless is steadily burning through their towncred.
oh...

ok
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I asked someone to help run me through things, and checked several pages of posts after.

No help.

so one more fucking time, I am not reading 2000 posts. I've been in this game under 48 hours. I feel like I've replaced into a fucking game on day 5.

If you want me to help, then fucking give me things to give opinions on, direct me. Use me as a bloodhound, IDGAF.

But don't tell me to "get in here and do shit" when fucks like you have made it literally cancer to try and do so.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 2130, Heartless wrote:
In post 2121, copper223 wrote:This is very concerning, you received a bunch of unjustified town or leave alone reads so I had to tell them to stoo the prop. up, I explained why that shouldn't be a big deal even if it showed what I was up to cause you both can't control your dislike for scum that much, I should know, I badgered TTH in shaman for the whole game to get her out of her scum lurk mode with little success and I like to think I am a good motivator.

Now where is TTH and why are you putting out feelers for a copper wagon based on this stuff you likely know doesn't hold water are the questions in my mind, could be I called the test too early for real after all, you did tell me Aneninen was scum the last time after all.
havent kept track but tth has been making maybe like half the posts...? so yeah she's here...

if ur referring to something specific in jk9++ chances are i do not remember what it

another thing: what about the expedience wagon interested you?
I told you once already, his posting style and frequency are different from his usual town game and I have a town-read on Luna. I changed my mind when he said that if she had claimed she had slipped in her claimed PT he was changing his mind, I noted the same "ocam logical" approach in his town games and wrote it down for future reference if I need a town read from him as scum.

Maybe 1/4 of the posts is what it looks like to me.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:29 pm

In post 2132, Titus wrote:
Same.

oh is it time to make another fucking town block Titus?

That worked out for you SO WELL the last time you tried it in a large.

Or have you fucking forgotten how badly you played?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

Holy shit this game has over 2k posts.
I'm a hoot
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Heartless »

holy shitballs the ppl that show up when i talk about them
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:30 pm

In post 2139, dramonic wrote:Holy shit this game has over 2k posts.
YEAH.

AND IT'S BEEN LESS THAN 48 HOURS SINCE DAY 1 OFFICIALLY STARTED.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Stormblade »

this game has 28 people. the hell did u guys expect?
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:31 pm

In post 2140, Heartless wrote:holy shitballs the ppl that show up when i talk about them
I check the thread to skim for my name in the vague hope that someone might be able to help me care about this game or do something with me that will help me generate reads in this shitstorm.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Heartless »

I told you once already, his posting style and frequency are different from his usual town game and I have a town-read on Luna. I changed my mind when he said that if she had claimed she had slipped in her claimed PT he was changing his mind, I noted the same "ocam logical" approach in his town games and wrote it down for future reference if I need a town read from him as scum.
no, no not about that. i couldve sworn you said something about "looking at his wagon" or something to that effect. let me look back.
In post 2137, copper223 wrote:Maybe 1/4 of the posts is what it looks like to me.
sounds about right i dont keep track of how much i spam post
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:32 pm

In post 2142, Stormblade wrote:this game has 28 people. the hell did u guys expect?
There are three people with close to or over 200 posts.

Is it normal to make 200 posts by now in day one? Some players don't even make 200 posts in a fucking GAME.

<<< This is something I cannot stop.
I can recommend a player post in moderation.
If they spam, I can warn them they are spamming.
But otherwise, it is one area where I do not hold full control. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 1707, copper223 wrote:Expe said something that makes me think he is toen btw, so a look at his wagon is in order.
THIS
this was it

what was this about?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2138, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2132, Titus wrote:
Same.

oh is it time to make another fucking town block Titus?

That worked out for you SO WELL the last time you tried it in a large.

Or have you fucking forgotten how badly you played?
The problem wasn't that I was failing to recognize town. It was that I failed to listen to my biggest townreads. I was a failure at listening because I wanted to repeat Sudoken.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Stormblade »

really not impressed with the "let's lynch people that aren't doing stuff" attitudes we're seeing. seems lazy to me. people will get their bearings in time.

LLD, why don't you ISO a few of the main wagons and tell us what you think. Namely; Kuroi, Wayward, and Expedience.

-nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

@LLD, Your thoughts and reads? Or are you going to bitch slap me? I can put you on ignore if you're just going to yell Titus sucks with no direction to improve.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”