dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

I dunno if it's off-topic, you people are CONSTANTLY referencing other games :roll:

I think you're town. Discuss.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by davesaz »

I don't want to let Exp go completely, but I can see Dram's point well enough to move him back to nullish.
UNVOTE:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 2220, dramonic wrote:
In post 2219, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 2215, dramonic wrote:I... whut?

EDIT: Your slot is the highest poster in the game fire <_<
oh and all my fucking Iso is pure content

so you may just fuck off <3

~Ice
This has literally no bearing on my point.
Please keep your emotions in check.
Its a bit hard but K

I hope they just ban you for abusive behavior and trolling about my play and me being game. so thats all fine
In post 2222, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2218, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 2210, Toogeloo wrote:I feel like FA is the type of player that would flip the Monopoly Board and storm out of the room if she landed on an opponent's Boardwalk with a Hotel.
I never cheated in my whole life and I never flaked when things were bad for me in a game. Thats not even close to what happened here

what do you want me to do against an a... like him? stand here and get insulted?

I have better stuff to do with my life.

stop calling out my name or talking about me or my play style. you have no rights to question me or judge me here. fuck you all for making all my games personal and then accusing me for it.

as I said fire will be on control for a while. I can't deal with this shit

~Ice
You are always on defense about people attacking you when, in most cases no one is, and you are almost always one of the first people to throw stones as well. You take everything, even the most innocent comments or jokes, as personal affronts to your very being many times, and always play the drama queen and talk about how you're physically durressed in real life as a result.

Hell, Bloodborne mafia's end game is nothing but a rant on your part about how shit everyone is and that you were wronged in some way.
this is offtopic and can be disgusted out of the game , like everyone is whining about post counts and your just pushing this shit here?

I have full right to be pissed about cerb , elbrin , abr , allmost , shadow in bloodborne for the shit show happened in day 1 and day 2. we can talk about it if you want in offtopic. still you have no right to judge me

I didn't take anything personally. They all suck. Dram saying he has no respect for my play here sucks. dram saying I must be out of the game is an offense and yes I'm taking these stuff personally

Now if you have anything to add to game go fucking ahead. if not come in chats or wherever top discuss my old behaviors and my rant in bloodborne

pedit : nice you realised it

~Ice
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1461, KuroiXHF wrote:Now I can see why Wayward isn't doing well at this game - he's not a great player.
No. it's because he's Scum.

I bet he's partners with Expedience, a side-by-side ISO is interesting...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by RAM »

Hey dram, I get you dislike the composition of the Kuroi wagon, but I'm having trouble accepting him hard scumreading someone who is like super fucking likely to be town and basically dismissing the entire context of Lunas claim claim etc.

Ignore rhe wagon composition. Where are you at on Kuroi as it specifically relates to his play?

Also, yo Fire. As was suggested to someone else who is behind, at the very least you should probably ISO the main wagons and get back to us after you do that.

-Cerb

Pedit: frozen: go away, for your own sake. You said you'd take some time away, so go do that.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by RAM »

In post 2228, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1461, KuroiXHF wrote:Now I can see why Wayward isn't doing well at this game - he's not a great player.
No. it's because he's Scum.

I bet he's partners with Expedience, a side-by-side ISO is interesting...
Umm. Is this seriously where you're at in the game klingon?

-Cerb
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2227, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I hope they just ban you for abusive behavior and trolling about my play and me being game. so thats all fine
There's a report function if you want to use it and we have a mod who you can message. She'll tell me to tone it down if she thinks I crossed the line?

EDIT: @Cerb: please standby
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by davesaz »

I generally agree with . Can't rule out there possibly being even scummier posts, but those would definitely be in the running.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:08 pm

discussed

And yes , My English sucks yes dram.

I already reported it to listmods - did that immediately and yes I'm waiting to see how will mastian react. you trolled and you had abusive behavior and you wished me out of the game - basically asked me to get out of the game.

I want you banned or at least been force replaced from this game.

<<< This has not happened yet. I did speak to dramonic about his behavior though, and I am expecting improvement. >>>

I'm not going to let anyone do this shit with me again.

And I can't when I get constantly called cerb . If you don't know that about me you don't know me at all.

~Ice
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Okay I just did an ISO of Kuroi and can say that I am atually leaning town on him.
Reasons are being on mostly tone alone.
The beginning phaes are actually a bit scummy, with posts like "I can't believe we caught scum" being the worst offenders that ping me. The later posts had an odd sense of ego in them though. Like he didn't expect a wagon or to be lynched, but he didn't explin why more than just like he thought the case was nothing. Could be arrogant scum, but it felt townish I guess. Not just scum ego.
Later hi posts about thinking for yourself sounded silly because he just voted people just sheeping, and his reads don't seem fully explored. He calls his town game bad, and I can maybe believe it in that sense given his stances so far, or maybe he is excusing his poor play.

I am going with town on this one.

What did I win?

~Firebringer
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Frozen, this is your hydra partner asking to you to please take a break.
This game isn't worth getting upset over.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2229, RAM wrote:Hey dram, I get you dislike the composition of the Kuroi wagon, but I'm having trouble accepting him hard scumreading someone who is like super fucking likely to be town and basically dismissing the entire context of Lunas claim claim etc.

Ignore rhe wagon composition. Where are you at on Kuroi as it specifically relates to his play?
I wouldn't say he's dismissing as much as not addressing.
I like his votes (obviously the last one the most), I'm not concerned with his play as it stands right now. The Luna thing is off, but it's not really something that's all that incriminating to me. I don't get how he can think Luna is scum, but I don't think it's coming from scum either.

Also I know you said to ignore the wagon composition, but him and wayward are crossvoting, so it's pretty relevant to me.
I'm a hoot
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by RAM »

For the record, FA, Dram just insulted your play, not you. It's par for the course really. Last game I played with him he spent most of it insulting thr majority of the town for not lynching his scum reads.

Anyways, my point is I would be SHOCKED(and a little outraged, actually) if anything was done to him.

Davesaz: where are you currently voting and why?

-Cerb
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2234, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:Okay I just did an ISO of Kuroi and can say that I am atually leaning town on him.
Reasons are being on mostly tone alone.
The beginning phaes are actually a bit scummy, with posts like "I can't believe we caught scum" being the worst offenders that ping me. The later posts had an odd sense of ego in them though. Like he didn't expect a wagon or to be lynched, but he didn't explin why more than just like he thought the case was nothing. Could be arrogant scum, but it felt townish I guess. Not just scum ego.
Later hi posts about thinking for yourself sounded silly because he just voted people just sheeping, and his reads don't seem fully explored. He calls his town game bad, and I can maybe believe it in that sense given his stances so far, or maybe he is excusing his poor play.

I am going with town on this one.

What did I win?

~Firebringer
A broken heart from me. His read stances are insane. Did you read his ISO without context?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

And a mended one from me.
WHICH HEART MATTERS FIRE?
I'm a hoot
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:16 pm

In post 2238, Titus wrote:A broken heart from me. His read stances are insane. Did you read his ISO without context?
ISO is usually lacking most context to situations, so no.
I mean, he could be scum, but he is likely not informed in any sense of the word I am thinking.
Maybe its too early to pick up associations, but he seemed genuinely not in it with anyone? If that makes sense. The game is early though.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2237, RAM wrote:For the record, FA, Dram just insulted your play, not you. It's par for the course really. Last game I played with him he spent most of it insulting thr majority of the town for not lynching his scum reads.

Anyways, my point is I would be SHOCKED(and a little outraged, actually) if anything was done to him.
Technically I also insulted her grammar, but I'm not a native speaker either and her posts are frequently hard to parse IMO
I'm a hoot
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:18 pm

In post 2239, dramonic wrote:And a mended one from me.
WHICH HEART MATTERS FIRE?
Titus, because Titus hearts are powerful.

But enough shenanigans, why specifically do you think he is town?
And anyone else i should read?

~Firebringer
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by RAM »

In post 2236, dramonic wrote:
In post 2229, RAM wrote:Hey dram, I get you dislike the composition of the Kuroi wagon, but I'm having trouble accepting him hard scumreading someone who is like super fucking likely to be town and basically dismissing the entire context of Lunas claim claim etc.

I wouldn't say he's dismissing as much as not addressing.
I like his votes (obviously the last one the most), I'm not concerned with his play as it stands right now. The Luna thing is off, but it's not really something that's all that incriminating to me. I don't get how he can think Luna is scum, but I don't think it's coming from scum either.

Also I know you said to ignore the wagon composition, but him and wayward are crossvoting, so it's pretty relevant to me.
Hmm. Not sure I grasp the relevance of the cross voting? Basically you're certain WT is scum, and thus you refuse to believe anyone he's voting is scum? Or do you mean something else I'm just not getting?

-Cerb
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2240, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 2238, Titus wrote:A broken heart from me. His read stances are insane. Did you read his ISO without context?
ISO is usually lacking most context to situations, so no.
I mean, he could be scum, but he is likely not informed in any sense of the word I am thinking.
Maybe its too early to pick up associations, but he seemed genuinely not in it with anyone? If that makes sense. The game is early though.
This game may not have traditional partners. Removing scum is key, then find partners if they have a team.

I'll provide some context.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by copper223 »

Wagon composition without flips means squat.

Read that ISO again please Firebringer and look at the reasons given for his votes, his unnecessary aggression on one side and his excuse piling on the other, only the part where Kuroi replies to Anti about liking scum over town I find mildly genuine and if that's the case he just said he is not someone we want to entrust our late game to anyway.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

... I just replied to Cerb on that very subject <_<

And I would suggest reading WT if it's not already done.

EDIT: My scumread is voting a person, that person is voting my scumread. Are you suggesting they're crossbussing?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

wagon composition is hardly irrelevant copper. This isn't a VCA
I'm a hoot
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: great Wt post that got things moving
In post 1434, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 476, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 476, davesaz wrote:
In post 462, KuroiXHF wrote:I can't believe we found scum before the game even began...
Who did you find?
I can't believe - not as in "Oh boy, I can't believe I'm going to my first baseball game!" but more as in, I can't believe in a sincere way.
Super generic reasoning.
In post 586, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: copper

Going to bed now. Prepared to wake up to 20 pages more
Just votes with no explanation then leaves. Why do this?
In post 1161, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1111, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1099, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 1097, TheWayItEnds wrote:well this is going.

someone tell me who to vote.
Wayward.

~Bee
vote: wayward

cool.
VOTE: TWIE

You need to die if you can't think for yourself.
Says they are voting someone for not thinking of their own reasons, but hasn't once provided their reasoning on anything this game.
In post 1179, KuroiXHF wrote:Fucking Nahdia.
What does this accomplish?
In post 1198, KuroiXHF wrote:You can read me however you like, but don't call it a bad vote when it's not, considering the early stage of day one.
It clearly is a bad vote cuz your reason sucks.
In post 1341, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1326, Luna Fox wrote:
Vote: Almost

I'll sheep that.
God damn it. Stop sheeping and start thinking.
Why is sheeping such a bad thing? Do you think Almost is Town?
In post 1387, KuroiXHF wrote:*still waiting on why I'm such a good lynch to No Retreat* Or maybe he already retreated. lol
How about cuz you've done shit all game?
In post 1429, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1407, No Retreat wrote:
In post 430, KuroiXHF wrote:Why are people voting? This game hasn't even started, have they?
In post 457, KuroiXHF wrote:I can't believe we found scum before the game even began...
I didn't much like either of these posts. I know we've talked a little about the second one but why in the world would you say that...like whats the point?

You also voted TWIE for sheeping but not Luna so that's p strange. Other than that you don't really have anything. So why should I not want your head on a pike?
You know I can't vote more than one person at once, right?
Hardy har har.

VOTE: KuroiXHF

In post 1910, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1908, Titus wrote:
In post 1906, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1824, Titus wrote:
In post 1810, KuroiXHF wrote:First off, a three-person Hydra? I just realized this. Fucking what?

Strong Town:
Lean Town: Dramonic, Almost50, Cane and Able, Tim, ASOIAF, RAM, Expedience
Null/Unsorted: Klingoncelt, Titus, Nosferatu, Stormblade, davesaz, Copper, Lady L, RB, Goofball, BBMolla, Toogeloo, Franky
Lean Scum: Heartless, Salt Squad, No Retreat , Cephrir, TWIE
Strong Scum: Wayward Thinker, Luna

BTW, just realized I'm finally playing a game with my old pal, Nero. Hi Nero!

And yes, my list is really undeveloped. I'm aware.
Underdeveloped my ass

You have Luna as scum, C and A as strong town, me as null, no retreat as scum, heartless as scum and despite Math chainsawing the fuck for you, you forgot she exists

It's just garbage. Total garbage.
No Retreat is scummy, I don't have an opinion on you this game. You're annoying as fuck, but that's NAI. Fine, I forgot about Math because there are a lot of players, Luna screams scum but I'm reviewing her soon, and I strong read no one.
No opinion..really? After gunslingers you have no opinion on me?
After this interaction, I'd now put you at leaning scum.
Context: in Gunslingers, I tunnelled and nailed him hard as scum.
In post 1896, Luna Fox wrote:Honestly in a game this large i dont find it unlikely to miss a claim.... HOWEVER what has been said as me being one of their biggest scumreads = they should be paying more attention to my posts is true.
Vote: Kuroi
Missed the claim of his alleged biggest scumread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:28 pm

In post 2246, dramonic wrote:... I just replied to Cerb on that very subject <_<
I probably need sleep to be honest at this point.
I somehow missed that.

Anyways, ill make some notes of this game tomorrow.
I need the zzzzs.

Frozen don't you go posting!

~Fire

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”