Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Talk to me tomorrow fire. Left you some context.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by RAM »

Meh, the wagons kinda feel like shit. Kuroi and WT both seem too fucking easy. Lemme see whose not really playing so I can see if they actually have some content to poke them about.

-Cerb

Pedit: no? I was more asking a universal thing, because unless you believe what I said (that someone who your scumread is voting won't be scum), it's not actually relevant to reading the slot, at least not without a bunch more context than JUST the fact that he's voting him.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 2247, dramonic wrote:wagon composition is hardly irrelevant copper. This isn't a VCA
Whatever works for you, I don't want to argue about scum hunting theory as it just clogs the thread and doesn't lead to players magically changing their minds in 99% of the cases anyway, since I think you are more likely town than not: please judge his content as well in isolation as well as your macro picture of the game.

I'll take a look at WT when I can.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

The fact they're crossvoting is (for me) a point in favor of Kuroi being town. Honestly, WT voting Kuroi is more relevant here than Kuroi voting WT.
Kuroi is arguably the counterwagon to Wayward at this point, said wagon built from (at least to some extent) a WT post. It's unlikely that the scum response to being wagonned is to throw your buddy under the bus. Not impossible, but unlikely.
Regardless it requires WT to be scum :p

EDIT: Again, I've ISOed Kuroi and given my thoughts to cerb last page.
YOU DAMN PEOPLE =_=
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2251, RAM wrote:Meh, the wagons kinda feel like shit. Kuroi and WT both seem too fucking easy. Lemme see whose not really playing so I can see if they actually have some content to poke them about.

-Cerb

Pedit: no? I was more asking a universal thing, because unless you believe what I said (that someone who your scumread is voting won't be scum), it's not actually relevant to reading the slot, at least not without a bunch more context than JUST the fact that he's voting him.
Cerb, we need 15 to lynch. I get you're stingy with your vote, but please anything but "too easy". With the drama here and stubbornness and lurking/inability to post, we need to focus on uniting.

Obviously, I'm not going to stop you from scumhunting your way, but please keep that in mind.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Please, let's all be nice, im pretty sure everyone would enjoy playing in a non-toxic environment ^_^

Anyways im apparently posting too much so i'll try to lower my post rate to not cause issues to other players.
I've had my internet down all night, got it back up for like a few minutes and now it's back down again, im mostly using phone data as a wifi to post right now, but im not sure how long will it keep up, if it's not fixed in the morning i may need to V/LA
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Stormblade »

What the hell, this is such a bad idea. The game just started.

Albert
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

I actually relised how bitchy I was lately

I hope no one is really upset with me . I made a post about Bloodborne game there (just reffering cuase it was refrenced)

again I'm sorry for my English. I never learnet it from anyone. its all self learnt. I will be more than happy if anyone point me my mistakes in my posts and I'm really sorry if its frustrating to play with me.

sorry for how I behaved Dram. I didn't at all attacked your playstyle there. I just wanted to see what is your reason and I relised in the next page when nahdia explained. I respect others has different playstyles and they all beleive its the best one.

The reason I raged was becuase of the post you expressesed shame for not asking me to leave the game at sign ups. I should be more angry at myself for letting anyone feel that way about me.

anyway i hope you guys can forgive me. there is another reason for my more often mood swings recently which I expressed in Bloodborne.

almost50 knows how disgusting I can get during this period of my life.

sorry everyone again. don't be mad at me cause I love you all.

~Ice
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

It's day 1, what's wrong with a nice easy wagon to work with? Let's not over complicate and elongate what is going to be the longest most disassociating Day 1 mafia game ever.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by copper223 »

@FA
Don't worry about your english, it's great for someone that is self thought and you should only be praised for it instead of having to apologize.

I think all the premises are there so that we can go back to having a nice game.

Toog"s strategy has merit but it is also something he would say as scum, I wouldn't mind a few more days to read up on a pc.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by RAM »

In post 2258, Toogeloo wrote:It's day 1, what's wrong with a nice easy wagon to work with? Let's not over complicate and elongate what is going to be the longest most disassociating Day 1 mafia game ever.
Saga Frontier begs to differ.

Your point still stands though. The problem I have is the fact that Kuroi is like...basically just not defending himself. WT sorta defended themselves, but they're really not saying that much, but what little they say is all bad. It's an inept defense versus no defense, and idk, just doesn't feel like scum would actually just suck this badly at staying alive when there's an infinite number of other people to let the game focus on.

That's what I mean by too easy, and why it gives me pause.

-Cerb
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by copper223 »

Lying doggo and hoping the wagon will go away is a defense cerb.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by RAM »

In post 2261, copper223 wrote:Lying doggo and hoping the wagon will go away is a defense cerb.
They're not really doing that though??? Or if they are, it's so ineptly done it's just ugh. Like they've both shown up and said things, but Kuroi said some irrelevant bullshit that didn't address concerns, and WT showed up and said things that just made people more suspicious of them.

-Cerb
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2260, RAM wrote:
In post 2258, Toogeloo wrote:It's day 1, what's wrong with a nice easy wagon to work with? Let's not over complicate and elongate what is going to be the longest most disassociating Day 1 mafia game ever.

Your point still stands though. The problem I have is the fact that Kuroi is like...basically just not defending himself. WT sorta defended themselves, but they're really not saying that much, but what little they say is all bad. It's an inept defense versus no defense, and idk, just doesn't feel like scum would actually just suck this badly at staying alive when there's an infinite number of other people to let the game focus on.

-Cerb
Kuroi is a big boy, and not likely to lose his shit at being the biggest wagon early into Day 1. He just barely hit 2/3rds a majority Lynch, and most Day 1s tend to be super swingy as Lynch leads change frequently. He could just be biding his time til a new flavor of the month pops up. 28 player game and all, getting 15 people to agree on a single lynch is tough, and he could very well be banking on it.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by copper223 »

Just based on the reasons given fir his votes I have a hard time seeing kuroi as town, esoecially paired eith his indignant tone when he writes them, and that after hecsaid he was lost since there are so many players... it feels off to me. Scum can be inept or they aren't really into the game or ..., in fact that's almost the only kind of scum you can lynch d1.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by rb »

Don't have much time but I've caught up with the last 10 pages or so.

@LadyLambaDelta / LLD: I think you should read the ISO's of Wayward Thinker, Dramonic, Kuroi, Stormblade and Luna Fox. Or at least skim-read them. A lot of the interactions in this game have centered around them. I did a breakdown of what I thought were my most relevant points of the game so far in post .

Other stuff:
I hope Dramonic is town and not scum. I feel like he's town and I also agree with majority of his points and reads. If he's scum that sucks.

I like Mathblade's approach. I don't like their vote on Expedience over Wayward though. It doesn't seem consistent with their reasoning so far, but I might be missing something. @MathBlade: why vote Expedience over Wayward?

I'm still convinced that one of Expedience/Wayward are scum. Their interactions as I've already outlined just reek of scum.

The Kuroi wagon is shit. It occurs to me that multiple people on the Wayward wagon are jumping off it. I want to know why Kuroi is more scummy than Wayward. So far I haven't seen much from anyone to indicate
WHY
they actually think Wayward is town. That coupled with the fact that this Kuroi wagon would be so easy to jump on disturbs me. I feel like Kuroi's a counter-wagon.

It disturbs me also that Titus actually LIKES the Kuroi wagon. Actually, more on Titus:
In she refers to a Kuroi wagon as a "policy compromise"
But then in she says she's finally glad to have a good wagon to join? What am I missing here?

She calls Kuroi opportunistic but to me the Kuroi wagon seems the most obviously opportunistic wagon in the game at the moment and Titus is on it. Not adding up for me. @Titus: why do you like the Kuroi wagon?
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by No Retreat »

Have we all forgotten (or at least RB +cerb) that this is a multifaction game with like a bazillion scum? I could
sneeze
and hit scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by rb »

Well there's guaranteed to be scum, cult and human. We don't know if there's a 4th, but you seem pretty sure about it - why?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by rb »

From Mastin's wording the only thing we can be sure of is that there's at least one scum faction - but I'm sure that's the wording that would be used regardless of the number of factions. It could mean there's 3 or 6, I don't see how we could ascertain if there's more or not without direct role claims which please for the love of dog no.

Anyway can we stfu about this faction stuff? It seems so irrelevant pre-flip. Correct me if I'm wrong.

@No Retreat do you have any input that might help us figure the game out? I'm deliberately ignoring factional stuff because I'm pretty sure no one else is going to let it slip at this stage anyway so why focus on it? And if they are going to let it slip I don't think it'll make much difference whether or not we're talking about it or if the slip will even help us figure this out. Again correct me if I'm wrong.
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:16 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 2, mastin2 wrote:Yet a fifth faction lurks in the shadows
SHE CONFIRMS IT HERE!

:lol:

But honestly they'd have to be like really big scum teams for there to be ONLY two but yea, I don't think setup spec is all that important. My point was that a wagon on Kuroi or anyone is not going to be clean.

You can read my iso and the post I make tomorrow after I get some sleep.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:17 am

Post by BBmolla »

that feel when you get your role pm and you're not mysterious unknown faction
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:22 am

Post by BBmolla »

heartless your read on me is the worst thing I've read all day
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:22 am

Post by BBmolla »

I'll be around if people have questions, I think the quicker we get past day 1 the better.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2270, BBmolla wrote:Image

that feel when you get your role pm and you're not mysterious unknown faction
Would be more appropriate on page 1.
In post 2230, RAM wrote:
In post 2228, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1461, KuroiXHF wrote:Now I can see why Wayward isn't doing well at this game - he's not a great player.
No. it's because he's Scum.

I bet he's partners with Expedience, a side-by-side ISO is interesting...
Umm. Is this seriously where you're at in the game klingon?

-Cerb
I don't like this post because Wayward Thinker and I both have wagons on us.

All of Cerb's posts sound so... weak.
In post 2260, RAM wrote:

-Cerb
Like this one.

RAM, you're a three-person hydra, and you haven't voted anyone at all in this game. Are you going to do that any time soon?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

OH BOY! I'm "only" 29 pages behind!! I guess I can forget about next month's trip to <insert some silly place here>

Operation "catching up" is a go!

P-edit: Oh my! Obviously they've just got to 30. Hey everybody: It's bedtime. All of you!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”