Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1550, MathBlade wrote:If you read the collective slot over any of the specific heads posting then you should be able to still analyze the slot. To come back a few posts later and say you can't analyze that slot when you are contradicting yourself is scummy as fuck.
Fine. Lynch me! :mad:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1568, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:he is more strong and analytical as scum - which is true.
In post 1568, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I felt he is faking analyzing in this game which makes me conflicted about him.
Would I be "faking analyzing" as scum when I'm actually already "strong and analytical" as scum though??

I mean, either you think I'm faking it = I'm town trying to work on my deficiency, OR I'm actually sincere in which case you are free to suspect me. You can't have your cake and eat it too though.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1582, Salt Squad wrote:You took the words out of my mouth that ABR post was horrible.
Nahdia still town posted like crazy tho so I still think the slot is town >_>

~Bee
You weren't in Bloodborne though, so let SirCakez handle Nahdia. Trust me (ask him) :wink:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1599, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 1474, Almost50 wrote:2.KuroiXHF - - - - - Town Lean: He's legit looking for non-Humans.
whats the meaning of this?

show me with quotes please

~Ice
Come on, Frozen! ISO him. Or don't. I mean I explicitly said I won't be referring to THAT list in the future, so it was a made up reason for all you know. They call it a TROLL. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1616, Luna Fox wrote:I guess ill think it over with my pillow, i can barely keep my eyes open right now.
And you REALLY had to say that right at that point?? Well, I've been up 17 hours myself, and 15 of those I've been facing my monitor!! I'll try to push myself to the limit though.

No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:28 am

Post by No Retreat »

Almost I know its your thing to post while catching up but could you really NOT do that in this game?

KTHX
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Tim »

It's nice to see Dram be less snarky and more game-y. My strongest town read now.
In post 2251, RAM wrote:Meh, the wagons kinda feel like shit. Kuroi and WT both seem too fucking easy. Lemme see whose not really playing so I can see if they actually have some content to poke them about.

-Cerb
Your reservations on either of those wagons are unfounded. We've had 90 pages already; it's a given that people will wagon and swap votes more easily than not at this stage (yes, it's been like the 3rd real life day, but 90 pages is daunting). Secondly, it doesn't matter who is wagoned, because of multiball, even if the wagon is on scum, you'll still get plenty of the other scum that will jump on (and I estimate there's at least 10 in this game). These are basically the only reasons that anything "easy" would be distasteful. I know you supplement this with the quality and content of their play, but if it's that bad, who's to say that they just aren't the weakest of the scum team deservedly being wagoned (especially considering there's bound to be tons of scum)?
In post 2248, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: great Wt post that got things moving
In post 1434, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 476, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 476, davesaz wrote:
In post 462, KuroiXHF wrote:I can't believe we found scum before the game even began...
Who did you find?
I can't believe - not as in "Oh boy, I can't believe I'm going to my first baseball game!" but more as in, I can't believe in a sincere way.
Super generic reasoning.
In post 586, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: copper

Going to bed now. Prepared to wake up to 20 pages more
Just votes with no explanation then leaves. Why do this?
In post 1161, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1111, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1099, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 1097, TheWayItEnds wrote:well this is going.

someone tell me who to vote.
Wayward.

~Bee
vote: wayward

cool.
VOTE: TWIE

You need to die if you can't think for yourself.
Says they are voting someone for not thinking of their own reasons, but hasn't once provided their reasoning on anything this game.
In post 1179, KuroiXHF wrote:Fucking Nahdia.
What does this accomplish?
In post 1198, KuroiXHF wrote:You can read me however you like, but don't call it a bad vote when it's not, considering the early stage of day one.
It clearly is a bad vote cuz your reason sucks.
In post 1341, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1326, Luna Fox wrote:
Vote: Almost

I'll sheep that.
God damn it. Stop sheeping and start thinking.
Why is sheeping such a bad thing? Do you think Almost is Town?
In post 1387, KuroiXHF wrote:*still waiting on why I'm such a good lynch to No Retreat* Or maybe he already retreated. lol
How about cuz you've done shit all game?
In post 1429, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1407, No Retreat wrote:
In post 430, KuroiXHF wrote:Why are people voting? This game hasn't even started, have they?
In post 457, KuroiXHF wrote:I can't believe we found scum before the game even began...
I didn't much like either of these posts. I know we've talked a little about the second one but why in the world would you say that...like whats the point?

You also voted TWIE for sheeping but not Luna so that's p strange. Other than that you don't really have anything. So why should I not want your head on a pike?
You know I can't vote more than one person at once, right?
Hardy har har.

VOTE: KuroiXHF
Is this post the only reason you're town reading WT? Besides what value you are assigning to starting the wagon on Kuroi (which if I remember correctly he'd already been in people's sights), this post of theirs is objectively trashy, with many of the quips being fluff and those that aren't feel twisted. A naked vote would have been more convincing.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:43 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2186, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:morning

wtf is the meaning of Dodgy dgb? the only person scumreading me at this point was mathblade who although I tried to interact with so hard is not going to do so and has me as scum becuase titus (who she is 100% sure is scum) expressed a scum read on me.

anyway dgb posting style is really easily fakable as scum but I'm kindda ok with it atm.

I'm going to give stormblade more space

thinking about expe , WT and kuroi atm

~Ice
Reading your most recent post I changed my read to lean town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:48 am

Kuroi's passivity towards his wagon leans strongly to scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:48 am

In post 2275, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1550, MathBlade wrote:If you read the collective slot over any of the specific heads posting then you should be able to still analyze the slot. To come back a few posts later and say you can't analyze that slot when you are contradicting yourself is scummy as fuck.
Hush. Some of us know you're town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:50 am

VOTE: Kuroi

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2199, Stormblade wrote:His point is that Expe is the opposite of calculated. He seems unconcerned with how people are perceiving him. He's just calling things as he sees it, which is a generally towny attitude.

-Nahdia

p-edit aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd you took it too far, dram. peace and love people ._.

Thank God someone finally explained the point without referencing another game. I am already catching up on what is 10-15 pages a day when I come home from work if your reasoning is "game of awesome" or "game of shit" you have to explain the events of that game. I am not going to reread another entire game when this one is getting to the point where VCA ing may be out of the question due to the sheer number of posts and ISOing is a bitch.

That being said I completely disagree with the reason.
Post 111 suggests they are thinking strategically and thinking about night kills.
784 shows that they are "thinking" about Titus's responses and how they would play.
The fact that Exp has a scumread of Titus is irrelevant in so far that he isn't doing anything about it and sheeping Titus.

Exp has been very strategic in this game and I sure as hell not buying the "too scummy to be scum argument"
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2265, rb wrote:Don't have much time but I've caught up with the last 10 pages or so.

@LadyLambaDelta / LLD: I think you should read the ISO's of Wayward Thinker, Dramonic, Kuroi, Stormblade and Luna Fox. Or at least skim-read them. A lot of the interactions in this game have centered around them. I did a breakdown of what I thought were my most relevant points of the game so far in post .

Other stuff:
I hope Dramonic is town and not scum. I feel like he's town and I also agree with majority of his points and reads. If he's scum that sucks.

I like Mathblade's approach. I don't like their vote on Expedience over Wayward though. It doesn't seem consistent with their reasoning so far, but I might be missing something. @MathBlade: why vote Expedience over Wayward?

I'm still convinced that one of Expedience/Wayward are scum. Their interactions as I've already outlined just reek of scum.

The Kuroi wagon is shit. It occurs to me that multiple people on the Wayward wagon are jumping off it. I want to know why Kuroi is more scummy than Wayward. So far I haven't seen much from anyone to indicate
WHY
they actually think Wayward is town. That coupled with the fact that this Kuroi wagon would be so easy to jump on disturbs me. I feel like Kuroi's a counter-wagon.

It disturbs me also that Titus actually LIKES the Kuroi wagon. Actually, more on Titus:
In she refers to a Kuroi wagon as a "policy compromise"
But then in she says she's finally glad to have a good wagon to join? What am I missing here?

She calls Kuroi opportunistic but to me the Kuroi wagon seems the most obviously opportunistic wagon in the game at the moment and Titus is on it. Not adding up for me. @Titus: why do you like the Kuroi wagon?
It isn't so much Expedience over Wayward. They are my top scum read on separate factions. Since I only had the one vote I put it on Expedience to get their opinions about Song and Titus together. Upon not seeing that response my vote stayed. In a one scumteam game it would be that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Got stronger scum reads at the moment but I definitely have an FoS on you.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2059, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2002, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DrippingGooball
Salt Squad
Expedience
Luna Fox
Toogeloo
Almost50
Wayward Thinker
Titus
Heartless
Klingoncelt
Stormblade
Cane + Able

PROB TOWN

dramonic
BBMolla
KuroiXHF
Nosferatu
davesaz
Tim

UNREADABLE

Mathblade

DODGY

A Song etc.
Cephrir
No Retreat
copper223
rb

VERY DODGY

TheWayItEnds
Lady Lambdadelta

VERY CLEARLY SCUM

RAM
Franky
I lied. One more post I missed.

@DPG what makes me unreadable to you? Do you have a specific question you want to ask me? I feel like something is on the tip of your tongue here.

Yoo hoo please respond.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2280, No Retreat wrote:Almost I know its your thing to post while catching up but could you really NOT do that in this game?

KTHX
But, that would mean I don't post AT ALL. I can hardly remember what has been said or who said it 2 pages ago (blame it on premature aging :P )

But I'll try to tone it down to the limit for your sake. I know how annoying it is to have to wade through all these posts and then you probably get your line of thoughts interrupted by a response to something that seems ages ago to you.

RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:26 am

Post by RAM »

1) re:activity - I'm going to start using a notepad, because I keep skimming on my phone, not logging in to post something I'm thinking. Skimming more and then forgetting what I'm saying. I don't really have a problem keeping up, it's more I don't really want to read and then read everything again.

2) DID WT LITERALLY USE THE EXACT WORDING FOR HIS EXPE TOWNREAD THAT I DID. THE EXACT WORDS. Was that intentional?

3) Titus, I didn't realize Cerb is just against voting. I'll be using the vote how I wish, lol.

4) No Result - what is the scumslip? Not sure if you just said that and then didn't review it.

5) I really like DGB's townreads. Don't mind how they were stated. Don't like the order of the groups after the Town and Lean Town groups, but I really like the townreads. We just deserve to be there too. :good:

6) re: current wagons. Can we do this instead? Please? I don't know how this isn't screaming scum to anyone else. I'd be more up for a rb wagon and a LLD wagon too than Kuroi.

VOTE: Copper

I think the way the Kuroi wagon started was absolute bullshit and I lean town on Kuroi. Nothing he has done has actually caught my eye as scummy. LOOK AT THE WAY HIS WAGON STARTED. LOOK AT WT's POST ABOUT HIM. Like does ACTUALLY say ANYTHING? PLEASE, look at it. It's disgusting. I don't see how that's an actual case on him at all. Is anyone actually ISO-ing him? There's nothing wrong with the posts LQ quoted?! It's like he just quoted posts and then tried to think of clever responses to them.

I get that's how LQ does it but DAMN did it really not point out anything actually scummy or of merit. How are people following this? Are there other reasons I'm missing, because I think that has to be it if this wagon has actually gotten this big.

Do NOT skim over my #post link (this is a legit fear I have).
Every one the Kuroi wagon please read this and re-evaluate.

~ Bins
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:28 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2291, RAM wrote:I think the way the Kuroi wagon started was absolute bullshit and I lean town on Kuroi. Nothing he has done has actually caught my eye as scummy. LOOK AT THE WAY HIS WAGON STARTED. LOOK AT WT's POST ABOUT HIM. Like does 1434 ACTUALLY say ANYTHING? PLEASE, look at it. It's disgusting. I don't see how that's an actual case on him at all. Is anyone actually ISO-ing him? There's nothing wrong with the posts LQ quoted?! It's like he just quoted posts and then tried to think of clever responses to them.
Hi

<<< *cough* Accounts, people.
It's not that hard. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:28 am

Post by RAM »

In post 2248, Titus wrote:Spoiler: great Wt post that got things moving

In post 1434, Wayward Thinker wrote:In post 476, KuroiXHF wrote:In post 476, davesaz wrote:In post 462, KuroiXHF wrote:I can't believe we found scum before the game even began...Who did you find?I can't believe - not as in "Oh boy, I can't believe I'm going to my first baseball game!" but more as in, I can't believe in a sincere way.Super generic reasoning.In post 586, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: copperGoing to bed now. Prepared to wake up to 20 pages moreJust votes with no explanation then leaves. Why do this?In post 1161, KuroiXHF wrote:In post 1111, TheWayItEnds wrote:In post 1099, Salt Squad wrote:In post 1097, TheWayItEnds wrote:well this is going.someone tell me who to vote.Wayward.~Beevote: waywardcool.VOTE: TWIEYou need to die if you can't think for yourself.Says they are voting someone for not thinking of their own reasons, but hasn't once provided their reasoning on anything this game.In post 1179, KuroiXHF wrote:Fucking Nahdia.What does this accomplish?In post 1198, KuroiXHF wrote:You can read me however you like, but don't call it a bad vote when it's not, considering the early stage of day one.It clearly is a bad vote cuz your reason sucks.In post 1341, KuroiXHF wrote:In post 1326, Luna Fox wrote:Vote: AlmostI'll sheep that.God damn it. Stop sheeping and start thinking.Why is sheeping such a bad thing? Do you think Almost is Town?In post 1387, KuroiXHF wrote:*still waiting on why I'm such a good lynch to No Retreat* Or maybe he already retreated. lolHow about cuz you've done shit all game?In post 1429, KuroiXHF wrote:In post 1407, No Retreat wrote:In post 430, KuroiXHF wrote:Why are people voting? This game hasn't even started, have they?In post 457, KuroiXHF wrote:I can't believe we found scum before the game even began...I didn't much like either of these posts. I know we've talked a little about the second one but why in the world would you say that...like whats the point?You also voted TWIE for sheeping but not Luna so that's p strange. Other than that you don't really have anything. So why should I not want your head on a pike?You know I can't vote more than one person at once, right?Hardy har har.VOTE: KuroiXHF
Okay, good. I'm glad someone else noticed it.

Anyways, listen to Titus people.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

Stopping at the top of page 70. I'll be resuming my catch up in 8-10 hours. Right now I feel like I'm trying to read something in Chinese or Hindi, and I don't even recognize the alphabets of either.

RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:29 am

Post by RAM »

Hi

wait why did my post post like that
ehhhHHH ok
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:30 am

Post by RAM »

Ewww, A50. Why?
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:31 am

Post by RAM »

In post 1776, Tim wrote:I don't exactly care for Kuroi but WT's post voting him is both hypocritical and in general just feels like latching on to an easy target by throwing the kitchen sink at him (not that there's much to throw since Kuroi had basically 0 content)
Oh, okay. AD I see why you hi me.

Apparently I missed a lot of people already picking up on this. Happy about this. But this is pretty much how I feel ^
Tim
Tim
Goon
Tim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Tim »

My only caveat to add is that I think Kuroi is a scum-lean, and have no qualms seeing him go.

While I also think copper is a fine vote, why not just vote WT? There's already a wagon on them and it seems to me you have an appreciable scum read on them. Is copper a stronger one, or did you just want to call more attention to him?
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:46 am

Post by RAM »

Wait, I know what your question is going to be.

No qualms against the wagon. I just, personally, find it super hard to scumread them. And I, again, have had huge negative reactions to other people. WT is just chillin' in my head, imo.

Less so after they FUCKIGN USED MY WORDING FOR A READ but still. LQ making a case that has 0 strength is not a scum LQ thing to do. It's an LQ thing to do. HE DOES IT IN EVERY GAME. I've already meta'd both Suzune and LQ (not for this game, just in the past). I haven't had a problem with anything else they've posted other than that one reads list but again, I don't think their shitty cases and reads is alignment indicative. ESPECIALLY in multiball. Scum isn't going to have any problem scumhunting this game. Scumhunting from scum will be natural and genuine and I'm slightly terrified of that.

Yeah, but I guess they could be scum. Not as certain, though. There was something about a direction they went in (I think townreading Expe? I can't remember) that gave me slight goodfeels about them.

It's sort of the reason I have a townread on people who are throwing out strong townreads (that I like) as opposed to strong scumreads right now. Having strong townreads is harder to fake.

pedit - called it woo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”