RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:56 am

Post by RAM »

Sorry, I'm trying to target where your scumread on them is coming from and why I don't think that way. If I'm completely missing the point on this scumread and it isn't about the BS cases, then please correct me.

I just can't say I scumread them. Wouldn't feel right in my gut. Copper though... rb though... LLD tho...

~ Bins
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:00 am

Post by RAM »

In post 2002, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DrippingGooball
Salt Squad
Expedience
Luna Fox
Toogeloo
Almost50
Wayward Thinker
Titus
Heartless
Klingoncelt
Stormblade
Cane + Able

PROB TOWN

dramonic
BBMolla
KuroiXHF
Nosferatu
davesaz
Tim

UNREADABLE

Mathblade

DODGY

A Song etc.
Cephrir
No Retreat
copper223
rb

VERY DODGY

TheWayItEnds
Lady Lambdadelta

VERY CLEARLY SCUM

RAM
Franky
I have townreads on all of these townreads except for Toog (can't read yet), A50 (still not over it), WT (which is still an ok feels, not bugging me read), and Kilng (can't read).
Townreading all of the PROBTOWN as very similar as well.
Math is town, imo. Same with A Song. I sort of like No Retreat.

Everyone else I could go for as calling dodgy.

Except, well, us. Not sure if you want to explain that but you can.

tl;dr decently happy with DGB's entry and reads.

~ Bins
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:01 am

Post by rb »

So RAM since you're scumreading me could you be nice enough to tell me which of your scumbuddies you're defending?
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:03 am

Post by RAM »

There's a 69% chance that you're getting awfully defensive with that post.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:03 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2273, Expedience wrote:Would be more appropriate on page 1.
It's never too late for dank memes
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:05 am

Post by RAM »

Damn, we both got hit by the weird site double bumphump.

<<< Don't worry, that's what a moderator's for. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

@RB, I think I have said this before. I jumped on Kuroi after WT did it because it was the first wagon on someone that I felt wasn't obvious town. Kuroi later did things that were very scummy in response, which I detailed to RAM. Insisting on one's own pet wagon is terrible at this stage.

@RAM, Your recent posting is confusing to me. You're saying I should be listened to, yet not voting Kuroi and scumreading WT who I have as town. Am I seeing hydra dissonance? Explain please.

@DGB, Thank you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:08 am

Post by rb »

Can we just fast-track this to the part where you tell me your scumbuddies?
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:13 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 2039, Klingoncelt wrote:
V/LA until the 27th.

Trying to catch up now...
I vaguely remember scumcelt doing this (long ass V/la) in a game we were in. I don't remember what game it was so I am worried that scumcelt is doing the same here.

@celt-what game did I lynch you in?
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:13 am

Post by RAM »

In post 2308, Titus wrote:@RAM, Your recent posting is confusing to me. You're saying I should be listened to, yet not voting Kuroi and scumreading WT who I have as town. Am I seeing hydra dissonance? Explain please.
Really not scumreading Kuroi (the only reason I could get behind is his reaction is SLIGHTLY scummy) but I still can't get behind the wagon if the main reasoning is still WT's post.

I'm not scumreading WT. Literally just explained this. Are you talking about Cerb's reads? I can't really figure out where his head is at.

~ Bins

@rb - lmfao this reaction is ridiculous
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Expedience »

RAM is making it unnecessarily clear that they agree with most of DGB's reads while being placed at the bottom of them. Posting is fake.

I spent a few minutes trying to understand what RAM was actually saying about WT because it looked like a townread at first. And there are parts to it which really don't seem consistent or like a believable read.

pedit: ??? Wait, I was actually wrong lol?
In post 2291, RAM wrote:I think the way the Kuroi wagon started was absolute bullshit and I lean town on Kuroi. Nothing he has done has actually caught my eye as scummy. LOOK AT THE WAY HIS WAGON STARTED. LOOK AT WT's POST ABOUT HIM. Like does ACTUALLY say ANYTHING? PLEASE, look at it. It's disgusting. I don't see how that's an actual case on him at all. Is anyone actually ISO-ing him? There's nothing wrong with the posts LQ quoted?! It's like he just quoted posts and then tried to think of clever responses to them.
This is writing scum motivation into LQ's actions.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Cephrir »

yeah so im just gonna keep voting the biggest non-horrendous wagon until this day is over, have fun kids.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:21 am

Post by No Retreat »

Now lets ISO her.

hop on Exe for???
In post 686, Klingoncelt wrote:The game's too big with too many mechanics for me to comment on everything this freakin' early. Wednesday of next week is far more likely.
it doesn't take this long or shouldn't
In post 712, Klingoncelt wrote:Titus is actually very good with VCA - if she's Town.

As Scum, her analysis is a load of wank.
its a load of wank regardless of alignment :/ but nice to see you buttering up Titus here.
In post 729, Klingoncelt wrote:Plus you and I always scumread her, so I'm cutting some slack there, too.
heheh. I remember scummajiffy saying something like this once.
In post 752, Klingoncelt wrote:Whether or not Titus is scum.
but you were already town reading her.

THIS IS PROBABLY SCUM.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2299, RAM wrote:Yeah, but I guess they could be scum. Not as certain, though. There was something about a direction they went in (I think townreading Expe? I can't remember) that gave me slight goodfeels about them.
This is a slight scumread, "not as certain, though"...
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:23 am

Post by RAM »

@Titus:I noticed something in Bins posting that I pointed out to her in slack but I assume she hasn't read it yet. When she quoted your post calling WTs case on Kuroi great, I believe she thought you were being sarcastic, and mocking it...thus she believed you should be listened to because you were agreeing with her.

Pretty sure that's the thing causing the confusion in our slots recent posting.
About the whole "insisting on one own pet wagon at this stage" thing. This stage? We're like 72h in or something. Just because the thread has been bloated by 5 individuals does not chance the fact that there it's early in D1 still, and we shouldn't be bringing out the vanity wagons are anti town bullshit quite yet.

-Cerb
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:25 am

Post by No Retreat »

Is Wake usually this lurky as scum?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Expedience »

You're right, that is bad.
In post 729, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 718, MathBlade wrote:
In post 712, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 702, Cephrir wrote:
oh good i need to add to my wall of self-quotes about vca being shit
Titus is actually very good with VCA - if she's Town.

This is an empty statement. What do you think she is now given her likely connection to Expedience I outlined? (Or rather Expedience's possible connection to her?)
I admit I'm cutting her some slack due to her illness. Plus you and I
always
scumread her, so I'm cutting some slack there, too.

Anyway, an Expedience flip would tell us some things, no?
The context of that quote, basically she makes this weird vague questiony agreement with FA, then when I follow up on it she states what FA said before. So it feels like scum being forced into a read.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:26 am

Post by RAM »

In post 2312, Expedience wrote:RAM is making it unnecessarily clear that they agree with most of DGB's reads while being placed at the bottom of them. Posting is fake.

I spent a few minutes trying to understand what RAM was actually saying about WT because it looked like a townread at first. And there are parts to it which really don't seem consistent or like a believable read.

pedit: ??? Wait, I was actually wrong lol?
In post 2291, RAM wrote:I think the way the Kuroi wagon started was absolute bullshit and I lean town on Kuroi. Nothing he has done has actually caught my eye as scummy. LOOK AT THE WAY HIS WAGON STARTED. LOOK AT WT's POST ABOUT HIM. Like does ACTUALLY say ANYTHING? PLEASE, look at it. It's disgusting. I don't see how that's an actual case on him at all. Is anyone actually ISO-ing him? There's nothing wrong with the posts LQ quoted?! It's like he just quoted posts and then tried to think of clever responses to them.
This is writing scum motivation into LQ's actions.
I have said two times that OF COURSE I don't like her read on US. Even though I feel that should be SLIGHTLY unnecessary...

What? I'm saying that the Kuroi wagon is bad. WT just has bad reasons. Bad case doesn't mean scum and I literally just explained why scum wouldn't even need to fake a case in this game because there are multifactions.

ARE YOU READING WHAT I'M SAYING EVER

~ Bins

p-edit - My read on WT is weak. What more do you want?! I don't see myself voting for them in the near future because I want to explore other stuff. "I guess they could be scum" is literally just saying my read has holes in it and is mostly null. My read on WT is N U L L. I don't know how my post doesn't clearly explain that.

I'm saying LQ posting an empty case is not a scummy thing (in response to why I don't see what Tim is seeing in WT). Then I said that sure, I guess they could be scum. But I don't see it yet.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Expedience »

Cerb, did you just get here or did you post and ?
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 am

Post by RAM »

In post 2316, RAM wrote:@Titus:I noticed something in Bins posting that I pointed out to her in slack but I assume she hasn't read it yet. When she quoted your post calling WTs case on Kuroi great, I believe she thought you were being sarcastic, and mocking it...thus she believed you should be listened to because you were agreeing with her.
Oh... she wasn't being sarcastic...

Damn, lmfao. That's awkward.

Changes a few things.

But yeah, sorry, not on Slack cause on mobile and about to go to work.

~ Bins

pedit - it's all been me. Cerb always signs.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Cephrir »

i encourage the rest of you to join me in ceasing to inflate your post counts, and become part of the solution.

is what you're posting really, truly that important? just ask yourself that for a second, and realize it's probably not.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:29 am

Post by RAM »

In post 2314, No Retreat wrote:Now lets ISO her.

hop on Exe for???
In post 686, Klingoncelt wrote:The game's too big with too many mechanics for me to comment on everything this freakin' early. Wednesday of next week is far more likely.
it doesn't take this long or shouldn't
In post 712, Klingoncelt wrote:Titus is actually very good with VCA - if she's Town.

its a load of wank regardless of alignment :/ but nice to see you buttering up Titus here.
In post 729, Klingoncelt wrote:Plus you and I always scumread her, so I'm cutting some slack there, too.
heheh. I remember scummajiffy saying something like this once.
In post 752, Klingoncelt wrote:Whether or not Titus is scum.
but you were already town reading her.

THIS IS PROBABLY SCUM.
DID yOU POINT OUT THE SLIP?

~ Bins
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:29 am

Post by RAM »

I always sign Expedience, and Drixx hasn't yet had a chance to get into the game. At the moment, any unsigned post belongs to Bins.

-Cerb
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

@RAM, The WT post is the reason the wagon started. I quoted two other posts as examples showing why it grew. Namely, that Kuroi wasn't reading the posts of his alleged scumread, and another to show that Kuroi's reads are not just incomplete but they make no sense.

Second, if you cannot figure out where Cerb is at, please do so in your hydra PT not here. This is where Cerb talking a lot to his hydra partners to get on the same side is an asset. You two cannot bounce back and forth on what each other are saying in a game this large.

Third, I think Cerb DGB and I are nearish melding. I have Nero as lean town. LLD as lean town (but I agreed with DGB at the time of her post). Stormblade I'd lower. We disagree on Cane (now Wake too). Klingon dodgy. Song town. That's 5 reads in a 28 player game. That's a hell of a lot of agreement. I think Cerb is in a similar case.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:30 am

Post by No Retreat »